Home [Markhyuck]

By Babybun412

Sometimes family isn't blood. Lee Donghyuck hasn't had the best life. But nothing prepared him for when Mar... More

~Character Introduction~
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
End

41

1.3K 56 16
By Babybun412

(A/N: This is a JohnTen chapter about what happened with them while all the other chaos is going on.)

"I'll tell you what I meant by that kiss if you open the door," Johnny said as he looked between Ten and Mark.

Ten felt zero hesitation in his body as he opened the door and moved to the side.

He didn't remove his eyes off Johnny's even as he heard Mark run down the stairs.

"Huh...it was that easy?" Johnny raised a brow but there was an unmistakable pink on the tips of his ears.

"You better pray he doesn't go down there and lose it on somebody," Ten raised a brow before shutting the door and crossing his arms over his chest.

"He probably will," Johnny shrugged. 

"It's better him than you," Ten pursed his lips. "He won't kill someone."

"Wouldn't be too sure about that," Johnny smirked. "You don't know what I've been teaching him."

"No, but I do know that you owe me an explanation," Ten didn't look amused as he raised both his brows up.

"I didn't promise that," Johnny shook his head while shrugging his shoulders.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Ten stepped up into his space. "Out of all times, you are choosing to be an asshole right now?"

"I don't see why it would matter anyway," Johnny said as he looked towards the floor.

"Look at me," Ten said before smirking. "Where did big cocky Johnny go? Huh?"

"Why are you making such a big deal out of it?" Johnny clenched a fist as he reluctantly looked into Ten's eyes. "All we do is fight and piss each other off. I was playing our game. Why do you care so much about a damn joke?"

There was a moment of silence where all Ten could feel was his heart breaking.

"A joke, huh?" Ten nodded his head as his eyes welled up with tears, a tight-lipped smile on his lips. "Fine, John, fine."

Johnny's eyes widened when he saw Ten's glossy eyes.

Ten doesn't cry.

"Hey that's not-" Johnny tried to say.

"No, y'know what...fuck this," Ten scoffed before turning around and leaving.

"Ten!" Johnny ran out the door after him.

"I think they forgot we were here," Jaemin said from his spot on Jeno's lap.

"Because they're stupid," Jeno mumbled into Jaemin's shoulder.

Yuta snored in response.

...

"Ten, I didn't mean it like-" Johnny barged into Ten's bedroom.

What he didn't expect was to be slapped across the face with a notebook.

"OW-What the fu-" Johnny stopped short when he saw a few tears running down Ten's cheek.

"That's why I cared," Ten snarled as he shoved the notebook at his chest.

Johnny looked down at the open page.

Why would Johnny Suh kiss me?
1. He's mean
2. He's an asshole
3. He loves to tease
4. H̶e̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶s̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶c̶r̶u̶s̶h̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶ ̶
5. H̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶s̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶

6. He is a stupid dickface that doesn't understand anything and has always made it his mission to be the menace of my life.

Johnny skimmed down to a separate note at the bottom of the page.

After talking to Taeyong, I realized my list was stupid and that I've been taking things out on him because I am afraid to admit how I feel. I felt like fighting with him was the only way to have him in my life...

Why would Johnny Suh kiss me?

1. I'm not pretty enough.

2. I'm not smart enough.

3. I'm not funny enough.

4. I'm not kind enough.

5. I'm not enough.

6. I'm not anything like he wanted before...I'm not Kim Doyoung.

I don't know why he kissed me but I'm done fighting with him because it is unfair to us both.

Ew, I need affirmations now.

Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul, you are a bad bitch.

When Johnny looked up again he saw Ten shoving clothes into a duffle bag on his bed.

"What are you doing?" Johnny frowned as he gripped the notebook a bit tighter in his hand.

"I need to get out of here for a few days," Ten's voice was stuffy and he kept his head down as he threw more things into the bag. "I can't do this right now and I need to figure myself out."

"You can't just leave," Johnny's mouth dropped open a bit as a divot appeared between his brows.

"Watch me," Ten said as he picked up his bag, slung it over one shoulder, and walked towards the door.

Johnny grabbed his wrist before he could open the door.

"Let go," Ten said aggressively but there was no real bite to it.

"What do you think leaving is gonna do to the kids?" Johnny held his wrist a bit tighter as he stared at the younger male's back. "What do you think it's going to do to me?"

"The kids will be fine. It's not forever," Ten shook his head before turning his head to peer back at Johnny. "I don't care what it does to you."

Johnny scoffed before spinning Ten around to face him.

"You're only lying to yourself," Johnny shrugged his shoulders as he tried to catch Ten's red puffy eyes.

"You need to back off," Ten was getting more irritated as he stared at his feet. 

"You can't honestly believe any of this is true," Johnny narrowed his eyes as he threw the notebook down at Ten's feet, right in front of his sight line.

"You don't get to tell me what I believe," Ten snapped at him as he gripped the strap of his bag tighter.

"Fair enough," Johnny shrugged before setting his jaw. "Y'know what I believe?"

Ten didn't get a chance to respond when he watched Johnny's foot slam down on the open notebook before sliding it back somewhere in the room. The sound of it slamming against the wall rang in Ten's ears.

He felt himself tear up again.

Stupid fucking dickface-

Ten gasped when two large hands cupped his face.

Johnny stared into his eyes before releasing one of his hands and pressing his lips below his ear.

"I think you're sexy," Johnny nipped at the skin before soothing it over with his tongue. 

"Johnny," Ten's breath hitched as he tried to push him away but Johnny held on tighter to his face.

"See look at those whines," Johnny pressed another kiss below his ear before straightening up.

Ten felt his heart beat rapidly in his chest when Johnny leaned forward and pressed a more gentle kiss to his forehead.

"I think you're smart...sometimes," Johnny mumbled against his forehead. "More logical but you can be a bit out there."

Ten let out a totally manly shriek when Johnny picked him up and dumped him on the bed. His body was instantly on top of Ten's smaller one.

"I think you're funny. Very witty," Johnny had a smirk on his face as he ran a hand down Ten's side, loving the way his body curved into his touch. "Like when you're drunk and you think I don't notice when you pretend to fall asleep on me." 

"I don't-" Ten tried to defend himself but was cut off when Johnny pulled him up into a sitting position.

Ten gasped when his shirt was pulled over his head, the air of the room raising goosebumps on his skin. He only felt relief when he was pushed back down onto the mattress.

"You are kind," Johnny gave a soft smile before leaning down to place a delicate kiss on his heart. 

The lips were warm and soft against his skin but he couldn't help the shiver that ran down his spine.

"You would do anything for the people in this house," Johnny looked up at him before placing another kiss on his heart. "You've cried for Donghyuck every night for the past week."

Ten felt his lower lip tremble as he felt emotion flooding his body.

"He's my precious peaches," Ten's voice cracked as his shakey fingers went to hold onto the front of Johnny's shirt.

"I know," Johnny let out a small laugh before settling down and pressing a kiss to Ten's cheek.

"You are enough," Johnny plopped a wet kiss onto his nose. "You are more than enough."

"Not for you," Ten said with his eyes closed, trying to take deep breaths to calm himself down.

This wasn't like him.

He was a sassy bad bitch wine drinking aunt.

But here he was, emotions exposed and vulnerable in front of Johnny Suh.

"You shouldn't want to be enough for me," Johnny whispered in the small space between them. "You are way more than what I deserve."

"Kim Doyoung?" Ten opened his eyes, his wet lashes batting against his eyelids. "Is that who you deserve?"

"No," Johnny shook his head as he wiped a tear coming down Ten's cheek. "Doyoung is with somebody else now. It was over with him long before I really ended it."

"I don't understand," Ten whispered as he pressed his other hand to Johnny's chest.

"I lied to you," Johnny leaned up to move his hair off his forhead before cupping his cheek to look into his eyes. "It wasn't a joke."

Something is Ten's chest burst as Johnny rested his forhead against his own, their breaths mingling together.

"I get on your nerves because you are cute," Johnny whispered like he had been admitting a long kept secret. "I wanted to fuck you as soon as I laid eyes on you."

Ten frowned as he reached his hands up to push Johnny away but the man didn't budge.

"I loved you since you first spoke to me," Johnny closed his eyes before leaning down and capturing his lips.

The kiss was full of passion and desire.

Built up emotions laced between their kiss that was finally being released.

"I love you too," Ten panted against his lips when he pulled away.

"Yeah okay," Johnny whispered before diving back in to kiss him again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 106K 37
- She never knew giving a boy a band aid would lead to this - Gang! Au #1 in Mark #2 in kpop Thank you guys!!
49.3K 1.6K 19
Almost. I almost took my life away. But you came along and made me changed my mind. Park Jisung, the popular group in school decide that he have a...
20.7K 1K 31
Although he was put as Mark Lee's spouse for his family, he somehow found something more special than just randomly marrying a man he just met. I mea...
135K 7.9K 17
donghyuck is just a good student who's asked to tutor mark, a boy with difficulties. but what will happen when mark discovers donghyuck's secret?