Serendipity | Gye Seon Woo

By lostbeanchild

Serendipity | When someone's born, there is a red thread that is tied to them, an invisible red thread that c... More

CAST
Act 1
01. Police Station
02. Clubbing
03. Gye Seon Woo?
04. Meat Party
05. Strange
06. Lunch Date
07. Complicated
08. Mission Impossible
09. Partners
10. Triple Date
Act 2
11. Nightmare
12. Betrayed
13. Worst Date
14. Answers
15. Crying
16. Confession
Act 3
17. School Trip
18. Separation
19. Drunk
21. Red string
22. Awkward
23. Memories pt 1: Blind Date
24. Memories pt 2: Gumiho?
25. Memories pt 3: Tortured
26. Memories pt 4: Heartbroken
Act 4
27. Hospital
28. Situationship
29. Officially Dating
30. Finally A Human
31. Rumor
32. You Like Do Jae Jin?
33. The Truth Is Out
34. A Life Reimagined

20. The Morning After

385 30 1
By lostbeanchild

It was the morning after and Seon Woo had woken up with a very bad headache. He started to slowly remembered what happened the night before and was so embarrassed that he got that drunk and had to trouble Mi Young to bring him home.

"Gosh, my head hurts." Seon Woo says out loud as he rested his head on his hand. He suddenly smelled something nice coming from his living room. He then got out of bed to see that Mi Young was in his house setting some food on the dining table.

"Oh, Sunbae, you're awake." Mi Young says and she dragged him to the dining table to sit down. "Here, drink some of this. Yesterday you were really drunk and I figured that you will have a hangover."

Seon Woo didn't know what to say or do as he was speechless. "Am I still dreaming or is this real." He thought to himself and he continue staring at Mi Young but was snapped out of his thoughts when his sister came into the living room.

"Oppa, geez don't you know it's rude to stare at people." Seo Woo tells him and she took sit opposite him. "Unnie, your food tastes amazing." She tells Mi Young as she took a bit of her food.

"Thank you." Mi Young tells her and puts an egg on her plate. "Eat up."

"Mi Young, did you stay the night?" Seon Woo asks her.

"Of course she did. I couldn't let her go home alone so late at night. Plus your dumbass got so drunk, you have to trouble such a pretty girl to bring you back home." Seo Woo tells him rudely and this causes Seon Woo to glare at her.

After breakfast, Mi Young excused herself and left their house not long after as she had to run some errands.

"Oppa, you're not dating her, are you?" Seo Woo asks her brother.

"No, she rejected me." He tells her and she started laughing.

"No way. HAHAHA, so she's the girl who has been rejecting you." Seo Woo tells him. "Seriously though, stop acting like a dick, please. I like her way better than all your other girlfriends you had."

"Yah, you only like her because she cooked for you." Seon Woo tells her and she stuck out her tongue playfully before heading to her room.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

"When the red thread of fate ties two people together, the two will surely begin to get attracted to one another. Therefore, a man and a woman tied with the thread will always end up together no matter what." I tell him. "So why do you want to know about it."

"Well, I just got curious." Woo Yeo says. "Is there a way to break it off?"

"No, there aren't many people who can go against their fate." Hye Sun tells him and he sighs. "This is really suspicious. You never cared about this. Why do you ask?"

"Dam and Sunghoon are tied up by a red thread." Woo Yeo tells us.

"What?" I shouted.

"Why?" Hye Sun asks in shock.

"Wait, was it the old man?" I ask him.

"I mean, of course. We get that it's frustrating to see you not doing anything before your time is up. But you said you'll deal with it. Why does he take things this far? Has he really gone senile?" I say.

"You poor thing." Hye Sun tells Woo Yeo. "The Marble just eases you by changing colors once every blue moon. You were about to be happy with your first girlfriend in centuries, but you got hungry and become a threat to her. But now your girlfriend is tied by a red thread to another man? It's the worst." Woo Yeo was staring at her in disbelief and Hye Sun realized that she said something wrong.

"Was I too detailed about my concerns?" She asks Woo Yeo.

"Detailed?" Woo Yeo asks her. "Do you know how to spell it?"

"Here we go again." I thought to myself.

"Why are you bringing that up?" Hye Sun questioned him. "Am I not allowed to be worried if I can't spell that? You've been fine for a while, but you're getting arrogant again. This is why the mountain spirit punished you with the red thread."

"Punishment? Hardly. That thread is nothing." Woo Yeo says and this causes Hye Sun and I to look at each other worriedly.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

The next day at school, Mi Young was walking to school, but she accidentally bumped into someone.

"Sorry," I tell the person and when I looked up to see who it was, it was none other than Seon Woo.

"It's fine." He tells me.

"I should get going," I tell him and tried to leave but he grabbed onto my hand. I then turned around and face him.

"Wait, Mi Young." He says. "I'm sorry for yesterday. I usually don't drink that much. I'm sorry." He tells me.

"Yes, you shouldn't have drunk so much. Goodbye." I tell him and was about to leave, but my scarf fell onto the floor. Seon Woo then helped me pick up my scarf from the floor and pass it back to me.

"Bye." He tells me. I suddenly felt a strange feeling in my stomach that I haven't felt in a long time when he passed me my scarf. I quickly brushed it off and walked as far away from him as possible.

"Gosh, what is wrong with me? I am not supposed to fall in love with him. What am I doing with my life? I need to focus on finding my soulmate. Focus. Mi Young. You can do this!" I thought to myself as I quickly walked inside the building to meet up with Lee Dam, Soo Kyung, and Jae Jin.

"This is shocking that you're dating someone." Soo Kyung says to Lee Dam. "And why am I hearing this news on my best friend from someone else? You broke my heart.

"Soo Kyung, I'll tell you everything once I figure out everything." Lee Dam tells her. "I just started seeing him, and..."

"Why? Is this a short fling? So it's not very serious?" She asks.

"That's not the case." Lee Dam says.

"No." Jae Jin says. "It's not the case. This can't be happening. My friends. Could you sleep with someone you don't even like?"

"What? What have you done?" Soo Kyung asks Jae Jin while Lee Dam was shocked.

"What are you talking about?" I ask him.

"When I woke up, I was in a hotel without my shirt..." Jae Jin tells us that Lee Dam and Soo Kyung started hitting and kicking him.

"What's with you? Have you gone insane?" Lee Dam scolds him.

"You're crazy," I added.

"All right. I'd rather feel pain in my body. I feel so uneasy at heart. What am I going to do?" He tells us.

"So who's the girl?" Lee Dam ask him and he started to contemplate if he should tell us. "Well, that's none of our business. What did she say?"

"Nothing." He tells us. "And it's not like she's avoiding me. She acts as if nothing has happened."

"That means she doesn't have any intention of talking it out. If you two don't have any feelings, just let it go as a mistake. What else can you do?" Soo Kyung tells him.

"I don't think I can do that." He tells us and Soo Kyung suddenly got a notification.

"Hey, our midterm grades are up!" She says excitedly. "I didn't date anybody or make stupid mistakes but studied all the time. I'm sure I'm at the top of our department. I'm off to my class. Get a grip, Jae Jin."

"Why do you bother staying alive? Why?" Lee Dam says as she hit him some more before walking away."

"Mi Young, if you want to hit me then just hit me. I don't deserve to live." He tells me and I sighed.

"Come on, let's go to class," I tell him as I tried to lift him up on his feet.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

"Here you go." Mi Young tells a customer as she hands her the receipt. "Welcome to..."

"Mi Young, hello." Seon Woo says.

"Oh, sunbae, hello." Mi Young says.

"What are you doing here?" He asks her.

"I'm filling in for a friend." She tells him and he walks away awkwardly as he didn't know what else to say to her. He soon got back with some food and place them on the counter.

"Do you need a plastic bag?" She asks him.

"Yes, I'll take one." He says.

"That will be 8.10 dollars," I tell him and he passed me his card.

"What time do you get off." He asks me.

"Why would you like to know." Mi Young tells him.

"I was wondering if I could give you a lift back home." He tells me and Mi Young raised her eyebrow as she found it weird that he wanted to give her a lift back home. "I wanted to repay you back for bringing me back home the other day when I got drunk." He tells me.

"I end my shift in 30 minutes." Mi Young tells him.

"Okay, I'll wait for you outside." He says shyly before stepping out of the store but nearly knocked over some stuff as he was walking out of the store. After 30 minutes, Mi Young closed up the shop and walked out of the store to see Seon Woo sitting outside in the freezing cold waiting for her to come out.

"Gosh is he that stupid to sit outside in such cold weather?" Mi Young that to herself. "He's kind of cute though." He waved to her to get her attention. Mi Young smiled while shaking her head before heading in his direction.

Once he drove me back home, Mi Young thanked him and quickly got out of the car. Seon Woo followed her out of the car and into the foyer of her apartment.

"It's fine, sunbae, you don't have to follow me to my apartment." Mi Young tells him.

"I just wanted to see if you get home safely." He tells me. Mi Young nodded and was about to head into the lobby when he called out her name.

"Mi Young." Seon Woo says and grabs her hand which spun her around to face him. They both stared at each other for a few seconds before Seon Woo started to lean in and before Mi Young could react, he kissed her. They stayed like that for a few minutes and Mi Young realized what she was doing, she pushed him away.

"Sorry." Seon Woo tells me.

"It's fine. I-I should get going."Mi Young tells him and she quickly ran into her apartment.

"Gosh, why did he kiss me? I mean I liked it but no this is so wrong." I thought to myself. I pressed the button for the elevator and notice a red string tied to my pinky. I was shocked as I didn't know what to do and I just examine the string. I didn't follow the string as I was not ready to know who my past lover was. Sure I was intrigued but I realized that I was not ready to know who my soulmate is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.4K 2.4K 45
sแด›แด€แด›แดœs: แด„แดแดแด˜สŸแด‡แด›แด‡ โ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ. โž After a heartbreak, Hyunjae coincidentally b...
232K 14.2K 48
Jeon Jungkook, a person who always as far as he remembers was alone and lonely. One day he moves out into a new apartment and suddenly he isn't alone...
56.4K 2K 50
โI've been hiding this from you but... I am actually a rock starโž โSeungmin, it's 2 am, shut upโž She thought she was no one among all those peopl...
14.9K 504 27
The same man has consistently appeared in her dreams for as long as she can remember. She doesn't know his name, doesn't know where in the world he i...