Good Boys Never Lie

By JayDEvers

****BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND! COMPLETED!!!!**** Thierry Lemieux: self-proclaimed good boy, straightforward, a... More

Summary/Disclaimer/What To Know
Sample Playlist
Prologue: In Thierry Lemieux's Own Words
Ch. 1: Good Boys Alwats Prepare Fot the Worst
Ch. 2: Good Boys Always Speak Their Truths
Chapter 3: Meet Matthieux Rosseaux-Yanez
Chapter 4: The Good Boy Meets the Future Alpha
Chapter 5: Good Boys Make Their Priorities Known
Chapter 6: Death Threats At Student Orientation
Chapter 7: A Phone Call to a Witch Coven
Chapter 8: Good Boys Deal with Divas and Hateful Uncles
Ch. 9: Good Boys Need A Few Good Judys To Help Them Exhale
Ch. 10: Dealing With Jealous Divas And Plannimg For A Party
Ch. 11: Good Boys And Parties Don't Mix...Or Do They?
Ch. 12: Even Good Boys Go Bad On Occasion
Ch. 13: Good Boys Need to Calm Down
Ch. 14:Good Boys Deal with Being Popular
Ch. 15: Good Boys Stay in the Know
Ch. 16: Reality Check for the Lemieux Adults (Part 1)
Ch. 17: Good Boys Need Stress Relievers (Pt. 1)
Ch. 18: Good Boys Need Stress Relievers (Pt.2)
Ch. 19: Good Boys Stick to their Guns
Ch. 20: Matt Lays Down the Law And Landon Gets A Mate
Ch. 21: Landon And Jacerimiah (Side Chapter)
Ch. 22: Good Boys Speak Their Truths
Ch. 23: Reality Check for the Lemieux Adults (Reprise)
Ch. 24: Good Boys Have Tea with Fellow Lunas
Ch. 25: Talkimg about Mates and Future Threats
Ch. 26: Good Boys Comfort Their Raging Mates
Ch. 27: Good Boys, Bad Girls, & Mr. E
Ch. 28: Hospital Blues, Pt. 1
Ch. 29: Hospital Blues, Pt. 2
Ch. 30: Hospital Blues, Pt. 3
Ch. 31: Good Boys Make Nice with Their Enemies (Pt. 1)
Ch. 32: Dinner Party Confrontations, Confessions, & Reveals (Oh, Dear!)
Ch. 33: Luciane, Thierry, & Matt Meet at Last
Ch. 34: Mating Plans And Death By Bullets
Ch. 35: Mourning the Fallen And Showimg Haters the Rage From the Heart
Ch. 36: Mating Passions (Pt. 1)
Ch. 37: Mating Passions (Pt. 2)
Ch. 38: Good Bous Get Unexpected Surprises
Ch. 39: The Gruesome Threesome (The Joker's Wild-Cards)
Ch. 40: The Calm before the Storm
Ch. 41: Even Good Boys Go Through Heartbreak
Ch. 42: Good Boys Have Purpose and Bad Alphas Face Backlash
Ch. 43: The Lemieux Address and the Final Showdown
Ch. 44: Good Boys Set Lovers Free and Follow the Sun
Epilogue Pt. 1: Thierry's Endgame & New Beginnning
Epilogue Pt. 2: Matt & Luciane's Road to Redemption
Coming Soon: "Submissive Omegas Never Lie"

Prologue Part Two: In Thierry Lemieux's Own Words

28 3 0
By JayDEvers

Readers, you know by now that life is like living in a giant soap opera that can be full of the craziest and rather reckless mess that you wish you could escape from.

And mine is no different.

Boy, you'd think that you could totally handle being an Alpha's mate after moving to a boarding school for supernatural beings to complete your senior year and learning about everything on such short notice. Not only that, you got supportive parents and an uncle that you fear might turn back sour on you as well as having two vampires for best friends and a homeroom teacher who's a leader of a witch coven that's made up of drag queens while dealing with jealous she-wolves who won't take "no" for an answer from their future Alpha (my current boyfriend).

It's days like this that make me question my sanity and wish that I'd never left the bed at all. But then again, we might not have much of a story, would we? Anyway, I can only say that part two is when things get TOO real as mating ceremonies, confrontations, and danger lies ahead for little old me. And while I'm not going to spoil things for you, let's just say that the ending of this story alongside the two-part epilogue...will be unforgettable.

So grab some snacks and something to sip on, boys and girls, and prepare yourselves for the most gag-worthy part two of my crazy saga that will definitely make you say "OMG" and "WTF!" And I give you fair warning: a couple of chapters will feature some steamy/smutty realness that isn't suitable for readers under eighteen and the faint of heart. Contents of those chapters might get hot, so reader discretion is advised- preferably recommended to read in the privacy of your own home with something strong to drink (adults only, those who are underage and can handle something steamy are encouraged to stick with nonalcoholic drinks and lots of chocolate).

Now, enough with the chit-chat and delays, folks! Dive into the next chapter and hold on for a wild ride!

The second half of this story is now underway, boys and girls! And you can expect a lot of drama to go down! The Twilight Saga and "Days of Our Lives" ain't got nothing on this! You betta be ready because the tea is about to be spilled!

Vote.
Comment.
Share.
Follow.
Add.
FAN!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

946 70 26
Falling in love with your worst enemy is not a simple thing for anyone. ############|||||############## Alex Kensington, heir to a vast medical empi...
7.4K 329 12
# 2nd Place Scarlet Awards Nico & Nox ------------------------------ Nico was orphaned at a young age and raised by a few people who showed more kind...
276K 4.2K 5
Book 1 of the You Series. Leo Johnson has been a good boy since the day he was born. He always did what he was told and got the best grades in school...
4.9K 456 40
Rumors fly when former student athlete Drew Summers resurfaces after a mysterious summer away, so different from the up-and-coming young man that the...