Ch. 10: Dealing With Jealous Divas And Plannimg For A Party

Matt's POV

"Have you two lost your goddamned minds?!!" I bellowed angrily, my mother and I glaring down at the two shameless wolves in the soundproof headmaster's office. After Mom and Mama Andretta (the sassy head cook of the cafeteria) told me about Kylie and Crystal approaching Thierry and that bastard of an uncle threatening my mate, I immediately had my mother bring the girls to her office to set her straight while deciding to let her talk to Thierry's grandmother about the threatening phone call. "You can't just threaten people all because I like to hang out with them or if one's my roommate and all that."

"We know, Alpha Matty," Kylie purred, fluttering her eyelashes and letting out a fettered laugh that made me want to choke her. "It's just that we don't want anyone to take what's rightfully mine and Crystal's. I'm sure that Thierry is a great guy and all, but he's like all the others- a detriment to what we want. And we'll do anything and everything to make sure that no one stands in our way."

"Shameless whores," my mother hissed, letting her wolf show as she stood up from her desk. "You both ought to know that Thierry's parents, sisters, uncle, and cousin have made his life a living hell back in Texas as did his old school. He doesn't need anyone harassing him or causing him any grief than he already had to deal back then."

Crystal shrugged, taking out a cigarette. "In my book, his family ought to have him killed," she replied flippantly as she lit the cigarette and took a drag. "Or at least have him aborted when he was conceived. Would've saved him a lot of trouble not being born at all."

She sniggered as she blew a thick stream of nicotine smoke in Mom's face.

A bad move on her part.

I let my wolf Sirius show as I grabbed her throat. "Listen well, you bitch," I growled as my voice deepened and slammed her and her blonde compatriot in a wall (thanking the Moon Goddess that it was made of concrete and steel). "You will leave my mate alone. You will not harass or bully him in any way, shape, or form. As of today, you and Miss Ambrose will be doing janitorial duty for two weeks and nighttime patrol duty for five months. If I get any more word that you have threatened MY Thierry, I will make sure that Amalie gives you the worst nightmare to end them all. Is that clear?"

She and Kylie nodded frantically.

"Good," I grinned wickedly as I let go of their throats and watched them gasp for air. "Leave, now!"

The girls scrambled to their feet and collected their bags. "This isn't over," Kylie hissed. "Know that Crystal and I will have you, Matty boy! If we can't, then no one can. We'll get rid of that pipsqueak once and for all."

"I like to see you try," I snarled. "Leave!"

She and Crystal raced out of the office as I regained control, slumping into a couch that was across from Mom's desk. "Why can't I be a gay Alpha wolf without two sluts chasing me around and scaring away my mate like all the other gay Alphas?" I lamented, taking a deep breath. "This is some frackle-spackle bull right there."

"I know, Matthieux," my mom agreed, looking up from a file. "At least we know that Motha Vivacious is ready to trade blows with those girls if they dare to provoke your mate."

I sat up. "What do you mean?"

She smirked. "I told Ariana about Thierry's home life and she and the witches and sparks from her coven are planning to claim him as their ward and mentee," she replied. "And, it turns out that Thierry's grandmother was Ariana's mentor back when they were in college."

"Wow," I said as I saw my Landon walk in and take a seat next to me. "At least my mate can find a few new allies outside of school and all that."

"Definitely," Landon agreed. "And I saw Ms. Vivacious drop off Thierry, who handed me some leftover food from the cafe. He'd looked as if he'd been crying, but explained to me that he'd been recalling of his time in Austin with the bullies and his folks."

"Poor thing," Mom sighed, narrowing his eyes. "I hope Ariana and her coven as well as everyone here can be good friends to him, especially the witches, feys, and sparks. And if I know better, he'll need those queens to be his best Judys."

I nodded. "I'll check up on him and pick up some dessert after I leave," I replied. To Landon, "What's going on with the pack territory?"

"All quiet for now, other than some lone wolves and rejected rogues looking for asylum," he replied. "I took in the rogues and sent the loners to a pack in Rhode Island who could help them. Anyway, man, some of the Betas from the athletic teams are getting ready for the football season and want to throw a party after the first home game of the season in two weeks. We were wondering if you want to throw down and chill out."

"I'm down," I said. "Maybe I can get Logan to break away from his books and loosen up."

Mom frowned. "I don't know about him being at any parties hosted by the football players," she commented. "He'll probably pass due to being reminded of the football team back home who beat him up daily."

"But we're not like those brainless assholes," I replied softly. "Like I said before he arrived, I promise to protect him and guard him with my life. And with my vow approved by the Moon Goddess, I know I'll keep it until my last breath."

"I hope you will, otherwise Amalie will kick your ass in hell," Landon said. "But if you can get your Luna away from his books, that'll be a huge win. And we'll make sure that he has fun."

"All right," Mom relented. "But remember that Thierry's a scholar with potential. And he doesn't know of our world just yet, so keep the shifting and all to yourselves unless he's in the restroom."

I nodded. "We plan to keep it clean and simple for Thierry. He'll probably have some fun and will want to enjoy himself."

I was sure of it.

And Matt is on the hunt to claim Thierry as his Luna! The next couple of chapters is when the stage is set for the REAL storyline to begin! You better buckle up because the wild ride is going to have some twists and turns that you won't wanna miss!

Song: none. Dedication: Avylinn

Vote.
Comment.
Share.
Follow.
Add.
FAN!