Miraculous Ladybug Season 5:...

By MiraculouslyGory

Hello everyone, it's MiraculousGory. And today is a very special day. Today is the day I officially release... More

Info Page
The Aftermath
Farfalla
Lady Wifi 2.0
Condestructor
TechnoDrome
Blue Bird
Shrieker
The Royal Rumblers
Vanisher 2.0
Hostage
The Temple
Acceptance
Declaration
Persuasion
Manipulation
The Tradegy Part 1
The Tradegy Part 2
Mentality
Torture
Sympathy
The Treacherous Trio
Essence's End
The Aquatic Box
Aquarians
Timetagger 2.0
Ephemeral
The Dark Cupid 2.0
Cinemonster
Treachery
Sandboy 2.0
Mimic
Brute Bully
Impact
Troublemaker 2.0
Astronomical
Sunken Love
Rogercop 2.0
Creative Mind
Gorizilla 2.0
Shardling
Crank Maze
Adrien the Kwamisitter
Mega Gigantitan
Zombizou 2.0
Dark Blade 2.0
Fragmented Friend
Spiteful Siblings
Snare Scout
Crocoduel 2.0
Pen Pal
Spitfire
Splinter
Ultra Gozen
Marinette Dupain-Cheng
Adrien Agreste
Alya Cesaire
Nino Lahiffe
Chloe Bourgeois
Alix Kubdel
Le Chien Kim
Max Kante
Luka Couffaine
Kagami Tsurugi
Mylene Haprele
Rose Lavillant
Juleka Couffaine
Sabrina Raincomprix
Marc Anciel
Nathaniel Kurtzberg
Ivan Bruel
Lila Rossi
Jack Edgers
The Confession
Hoaxer
Avoir, Jack Edgers Part 1
Avoir, Jack Edgers Part 2
Avoir, Jack Edgers Part 3
The Big Reveal
Farwell Guys

Betrayal

99 2 0
By MiraculouslyGory

At Gabriel's house, he is standing in his office, with Lila and Nooroo facing him. "Yet again, you nearly put my son in danger. And now, you recently nearly killed his girlfriend as well." Gabriel said. "I wasn't planning on killing Marinette, sir. Just... beat her brutally. Look, Nooroo, I get it. Your mad at me, and your going to give me the silent treatment. So if so, I won't complain about it." Lila replied. "No. I'm not. It's clear after that you told me, me giving you the silent treatment won't work for a worthy punishment. We need to get you therapy. Lots of it. [looks at Gabe]. It's a long story." Nooroo said. "Ok then. Anyway, what new plans do you have for getting me powerful akumatized villains?" Gabriel asked. "Well, Jack Edgers is now a pain, since he finds a way to take me down with him. However, I have a little project that should lead to a wonderful result. You getting the Peacock miraculous back." Lila replied. Gabriel gasp. "Excuse me, what?" Gabriel asked. "Yes sir. I'll have you know that Ladybug has been showing some jealousy to Blue Bird because he keeps "taking her spotlight." You must have seen the news, and all the times he was the one to stop me." Lila replied. "And your not mad about it?" Gabriel asked. "I was, but now that I see this peeves the cockroach, I have a feeling she's going to do something after I tried convincing her to take his miraculous by force. Then give it to someone who will obey her like the puppet master she is." Lila replied. "Huh? Very villainous." Gabriel said in a not so happy way. "In order for my plan to work, I just need to be there when she decides to do it. And Duusu's powers will be all ours." Lila replied. "Interesting idea. But I was thinking we could... you know, stop this whole thing." Gabriel said. "What?! But when we get Duusu, we will be so close to saving your wife. Not only that, but she can spill the beans about important hero info. With that, you have no idea how easy it can be to get the other miraculous." Lila replied. "But ever since I started to spend more time with my son, I've seen him not be fond of the akuma attacks, nor how Farfalla is still out there. I've ignored him for way too long. I want to make him happy. And happier, and happier as the days go forth." Gabriel said. "I understand sir. However, this plan will work perfectly." Lila replied. "And how are you certain?" Gabriel asked. "Uhhh, ok... maybe I'm not sure. Look, tell you what. If the plan does actually work, we go forth with the next part of my plan. If it fails, then... maybe most likely we can honor your request, and stop using Nooroo for evil." Lila replied. "Hmm, [sighs]. I'm a sucker for bets. Fine. We'll do it." Gabriel said. "Also, quick question. If we were to legit stop using Nooroo, do you think it's ok if I... keep him? No, I won't use him for evil behind your back. Just keep him as a friend. Besides, that can save you the task for what should I do with my miraculous when I stop for good." Lila asked. "Good point. I'll think about it. Now go. Try to prove to me why we should keep this up." Gabriel replied. Lila obeys, and leaves. Once she is out, Gabriel looks at Emilie's painting. "I'm sorry honey. I just... I just refuse to lose you for good. Then again, I refuse to make Adrien suffer." Gabriel said.

    Now we are at the warehouse, where all the heroes are hanging out together. "So, how does it feel to be an official miraculous holder?" Rena Rouge asked. "It's about time, no pun intended. My kwami and I have been having loads of fun together. We bonded even more than before thanks to this decision." Bunnix replied. "My kwami loves me, and I love her back. We both have the same interest, and support each other the way through." Pigella said. "Well my kwami thinks my girlfriend is a great choice for me." King Monkey replied. "That's nothing. My kwami is such a G, he said he'll back me up at any time." Ryuko said. "Well, this ain't the first time I kept a kwami at my place, but as to be expected, my kwami and I live in absolute royalty." Queen Bee flexed. "We get it, your majesty." Blue Bird said, as he bows. The others laugh, which makes Ladybug growl with rage. "So explain to me what happened yesterday with this, Hoaxer?" Su Han asked. "She used some mind control power to control who saw her message via phone. I guess it got to the heroes, so yeah. That's how we could have lost, or worse, die in combat." Ladybug replied nervous. Su Han looks at her with an anger glare. "Well then. Leave the rest to me. [clears throat]. LISTEN UP EVERYONE!!! [all the heroes go quiet, and look at Su Han]. It's made clear you all, or most of you have been possessed by one of the villains, Hoaxer. Now, I get where you think this is going. We will be forced to hand back our miraculous, and lose all the kwami time we heavily enjoyed. Well, [heroes gasp] that won't be the case here. [all the heroes sigh of relief]. Let this be a lesson to you all. Be very, very careful of your surroundings. No matter how safe they can be. Is that understood?" Su Han asked. "Yes." Everyone replied. "Still, if you think I'm going to let you all off easy, think twice. For those who been controlled, one hundred push-ups. Now!!!" Su Han ordered. "One hundred push-ups? Say less." King Monkey replied. So they start doing their push-ups, as Blue Bird joins next to Ladybug and Cat Noir. "[clears throat]. So, Ladybug, I was wondering." Blue Bird said. "WHAT?!" Ladybug yelled. "Woah, chill. Didn't mean to make you made over a simple sentence." Blue Bird said. "Oh, my bad. [growls]. What do you want?" Ladybug asked. "I was wondering at around two today, we can chat. Just you and me on the rooftop by Greener Ave. I can pin point you the address. It's regrading something I need to tell you." Blue Bird replied. "Why not tell me now loser, I mean, friend?" Ladybug asked. "It's private, and important. If you respect my privacy, you'll get it." Blue Bird replied. "Hmmm, do I have to?" Ladybug asked. "I would insist you would. And please cool down with the rude attitude. It's not a good vibe." Blue Bird replied. "[gets mad]. Fine. I guess I can honor your request." Ladybug said.  "Perfect.  Thank you, Ladybug."  Blue Bird replied.  "Yeah.  Thank you indeed, to me."  Ladybug said.  She faces away from Blue Bird, and develops an anger face.  All while the others workout hard.

Soon, Jack is now walking to the place right now.  "So are you sure this is a good idea?"  Duusu asked.  "It's my best shoot to getting you and the others to stay with me.  Tomorrow, I leave, Duusu.  I can't risk wasting time now."  Jack replied.  "What if she says no?"  Duusu asked.  "Then I'm expected to spend the rest of my life away from my true friends, and just suffer for eternity.  Or at least when school is over with, and my Dad is dead."  Jack replied.  "Do you think college would be bullying as well?"  Duusu asked.  "Nah!  The people who bully kids in college are just immature clowns.  Your now an adult, and your still picking on people?  Grow up dude!  That is if you can."  Jack replied.  "Good roast."  Duusu said.  "Thanks.  Look, the plan is simple.  We tell Ladybug my issue, hopefully she understands, and agrees to let me keep you and the others.  In exchange, I'll come to Paris during any serious emergencies.  We can use the power of the sentis to pull that off.  Therefore, it's like I'm still there."  Jack replied.  Soon, he sees a car crash, and next thing you know, Condestructor has returned.  He roars, and starts destroying buildings.  "Well, might as well get a good beat down, before we chat."  Jack said.  He quickly runs to an alleyway.  "Duusu, spread my feathers."  Jack said, as he transforms into Blue Bird.  Condestructor wrecks havoc around the city.  Blue Bird stands on a rooftop facing the villain.  "Time we wreck this wrecking ball.  Yep, that's going in the cringe book of hero lines trying to sound heroic."  Blue Bird said.  He quickly uses his amok to create a sentimonster.  This senti is Chimp Control.  He quickly gets this done fast.  He lifts a building from the ground, then chucks it right at Condestructor's face.  It shatters his helmet, which releases the megakuma.  As Fred falls screaming, he gets saved by the senti.  Now on the ground in one piece, Blue Bird and his senti walk over to him.  "You were akumatized again, but no worries.  We saved you."  Blue Bird said.  "Yeah!  Well done!"  Ladybug yelled, as she captures the megakuma.  "Oh, Ladybug.  Sorry again for already ending this, before you or the others arrived."  Blue Bird said.  "No, NO!!!  It's all good.  All perfectly good.  Just let me use a lucky charm, so I can fix this, then we can chat."  Ladybug replied.  "Bet.  I'll see you there when your done."  Blue Bird said, as he leaves.  Ladybug gets more anger than ever.  Similar to Fred when he first became a villain. All the while, Lila watches behind a wall.  "Excellent.  Hopefully, she will strike, then you will be with your beloved Duusu once more."  Lila said.  Nooroo gets worried on how this is going to go.

Ladybug then lands on the rooftop where Blue Bird is waiting for her.  "Ok, great.  Now that your hear, allow me to explain why I called you."  Blue Bird said.  "Cramp it, jerk."  Ladybug yelled.  "Woah!  What's the big idea?"  Blue Bird asked confused.  "You know why I'm mad at you.  You know why I called you a jerk."  Ladybug replied.  "I seriously don't.  Why are you being mean to me?"  Blue Bird asked.  "Here's a clue.  Oh my amok, feel my emotions.  Now help me create a sentimonster I can use to STEAL LADYBUG'S SPOTLIGHT!!!"  Ladybug yelled.  "Spotlight?  Stealing it?  What are you... ohhhh.  I get it now."  Blue Bird said.  "For once.  Now, [starts to spin yo-yo] allow me to explain.  I'm not jealous, or any of that.  I'm just a hero whose trying to do her job saving the world.  I may fight alongside awesome heroes such as yourself, Cat Noir, etc, but I'm always there to be number one.  The best.  The one people should be viewing more than the other.  And you want to know why?  No it's not because I'm the most talented.  No it's not because I have one of the most powerful miraculous in the world.  And no it's not because I'm an egotistical freak.  It's because I need to be there to purify the akuma, when needed.  And without me, your screwed.  So to see you take my place, and stop the akuma, really grinds my gears."  Ladybug replied.  "First of all, I can make a senti to purify akuma, Cat Noir can cataclysm it, and I think even Ryuko can zap it away.  Second of all, it really feels like your admitting your jealous because I'm taking out the villain more than you."  Blue Bird said.  Ladybug then gets really mad, and yo-yo Blue Bird, and pulls him to her face.  "Then maybe this would be a worthy punishment for not understanding!!!"  Ladybug yelled, as she goes to grab his miraculous.  Blue Bird acts fast, and backflip uppercuts Ladybug.  Allowing him to be released.  "Ok, your insane, Ladybug.  Your trying to take my miraculous all because I... take your spotlight?"  Blue Bird asked.  "Then I'm going to find someone who is worthy to trust.  Someone who won't do what you are doing."  Ladybug replied.  "I see.  In that case, I can't allow that."  Blue Bird said. Ladybug then tries to lasso him again. Blue Bird dodges, and runs away. Ladybug gives chase. Blue Bird keeps on running, and jumping on rooftops all while trying to escape his crazy friend. Soon, out of nowhere, Ladybug comes in, and kicks him in the face. "Ladybug... you don't have to do this. I had no idea you were this obsessed, I mean, addicted, no, fond of spotlight. If you want me to stop making the sentis, fine. I'll do it for you, but can you at least here why I called you here?" Blue Bird asked. "Ohh, I'm done listening to you. And I'm done sitting on the sidelines. Your miraculous will be mine!!!" Ladybug yelled. She yo-yo his leg, and chucks him into a wall. Ladybug runs to grab his miraculous, but he rolls out of the way. Back on his feet, he punches her in the face, and sweeps her legs. Making her fall. "May I remind you I know the exact skills you taught the others." Blue Bird said. "With pleasure. I adore a challenge." Ladybug replied. She kicks at Blue Bird, who ducks under her attacks. Blue Bird then punches him in the gut, and throws Blue Bird over her back. He responds by kicking her in the mouth, and then slapping her in the face. "I really don't want to fight you, Ladybug." Blue Bird said. Ladybug screams, and goes back to fighting Blue. They keep up the combat, which moves to other rooftops. Both of them punching and kicking each other. Getting hit, or dodging their attacks. Soon, Blue Bird jumps over one of her punches, and kicks Ladybug in the face with both feet. Her gets sent flying into a wall. Blue Bird lands, and takes deep breathes. "Listen... Ladybug. We really don't have to do this. There is a better way for us to be even, and for you to cool it with the ego ok. [Ladybug gets mad]. I didn't mean that as an insult, I meant it as a sign of help. Please... I'm begging you. We don't have to do this." Blue Bird begged. Ladybug takes deep breathes if anger. She looks at Blue Bird, and then her yo-yo. "[sighs]. Ok, fine. Your right. It was wrong of me to do this." Ladybug said. "Wait, really?" Blue Bird asked. "[gets up]. I guess my ego really is an issue. I'm really sorry for trying to take your miraculous. And I'm also really sorry for blaming you of spotlight stealing. Let's just, shake on it, so we can end this. And promise each other not to speak of this again." Ladybug replied. "How do I know I can trust you for real?" Blue Bird asked. "Uhhh, simple. What's more believable? Me wanting to put an end to this, or willingly taking Farfalla's advice?" Ladybug asked back. "Woah! You... your for real." Blue Bird replied. "I am. So... shake on it?" Ladybug asked. Blue Bird looks at Ladybug, and is still a bit skeptical. Still, he does believe Ladybug when she said what's more believable. So that side wins over all. "Ok. Thank you for coming to your senses." Blue Bird said. Both of them smile. Soon, Blue Bird holds out his hand, and Ladybug shakes it. "You moron." Ladybug said. She then punches him in the nose, wraps him in her yo-yo, and uses it to wrecking ball Blue Bird into a wall. As the dust settles, Ladybug walks over to him. "You... you lied?" Blue Bird asked in shock. "Do you really think I'm going to let this slide? Ha! Don't think so." Ladybug replied. "Ladybug, please I'm begging you. Don't do this. Don't take Duusu away from me. Please!" Blue Bird begged with all his life. "Sorry, [grabs Peacock miraculous] but I don't associate with those who piss me offffff." Ladybug replied, as she drops the miraculous. She then looks, and sees who Blue Bird is. The one, and only, Jack Edgers, who takes deep breathes of panic. "Ja... Jack?" Ladybug asked in shock. "Thank you very much!" Farfalla yelled, as she kicks Ladybug in the shines. With her on the ground, Farfalla grabs the Peacock miraculous. "Thank you very much for taking my advice, Ladybug. Duusu will be so happy to be with her fav kwami again." Farfalla said, as she runs off. "No!!! Duusu!!! Give her back!!!" Jack yelled, as she runs after her. He then goes to jump off the roof, while still tied up, to stop her, Ladybug pulls back, and stops Jack from trying to do it. He falls to the floor of the roof, and watches as Farfalla leaves. "No. No, no, no, no, no! [gets up]. DUUSU!!!!!!" Jack screamed in absolute broken horror.

    Later that day, Lila shows Gabriel the Peacock miraculous. He stands there absolutely mind blown. "Looks like you lose, Gabe." Lila said. "Huh? You actually did it. You actually got Duusu back. [grabs Peacock miraculous]. You actually got Duusu back." Gabriel replied. "I have my ways. So, I guess your ready to hear the rest of my plan?" Lila asked. "I will honor our deal. You got it back fair and square, so I must honor my agreement. But before we do any of that. Let's honor the arrival of an old ally." Gabriel replied, as he puts on the miraculous. There, Duusu reforms. Once she does, she gasp when she sees Lila with Nooroo. "Hello Duusu. [Duusu gasp, and turns around]. How happy I am to finally see you again." Gabriel said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 141 23
After a miraculous mess up, Luka has discovered both Ladybug and Chat Noir's identities! Having gotten over Marinette, he decides to try to get Adrie...
91 23 19
This is a Miraculous Ladybug fanfic I wrote before the last few seasons came out. It is still a great story and I like to believe that this happened...
331 24 12
(The Magic is Lost at Midnight) *COMPLETE!!!!!!!* This is a first attempt at writing a MLB fanfic! After watching the movie A Cinderella Story: Once...
90.2K 2.7K 24
When Adrien turns 18 he finally finds out who Ladybug is and he can't wait to date her. Mari finally has the courage to tell Adrien how she feels. Th...