Life in a Police Officers Fam...

By Mandysassy

Grant Paine is a sergeant at the local police precinct. He is also a strict single father of three children... More

Introduction Authors Note
Characters, Rules, and Consequences
Monday Morning Attitudes
Monday Morning Attitudes Part 2
To Tell The Truth And Nothing But The Truth
Caught At A Party!
Fighting At Daycare
Fighting At Daycare Part 2
Author Note
Responsibility, Respect, Obeying, and Attitude!!!
Responsibility, Respect, Obeying, and Attitude!!! Part 2
Responsibility, Respect, Obeying, and Attitude!!! Part 3
Traveling the Wrong Direction
Traveling the Wrong Direction Part 2
Girlfriend From Hell
Authors Note
Report Card Trouble
Report Card Trouble Part 2
Report Card Trouble Part 3
Trouble At Grandma and Papa's
Trouble At Grandma and Papa's Part 2
Kidnapped
Panic Attacks and Nightmares
Panic Attacks and Nightmares Part 2
Authors Note
Temper Tantrums On The Road
Temper Tantrums On The Road Part 2
Getting In Trouble With Cousins
Author's Note
Getting In Trouble with Cousins Part 2
Getting In Trouble With Cousins Part 3
Little Bit Of Trouble On Roadtrip Home
5 Years Ago...
Author's Note
He's Your Brother!
He's Your Brother! Part 2
Spending Time With Katrina
Too Many Sweets? Broken Arm!
Guilty Until Proven Innocent
Guilty Until Proven Innocent Part 2
Still Hurt and Angry
Inappropriate Music with Inappropriate Language

Girlfriend From Hell Part 2

864 21 15
By Mandysassy

Grant's POV

I can't believe Katrina. I just barely ungrounded her and she decided to be disrespectful to my girlfriend. I'm not going to put up with it. I have raised my children to be respectful to all adults.

"Grant, I think it would be good if Katrina and I spent some time together, could I talk to her and ask her to go to the mall with me?"

"Yes that sounds good, let me have a word with her first and then I will send her down. If she gives you any attitude you let me know immediately"

I go upstairs and go into Katrina's room, she is texting on her phone, I put my hand out and she rolls her eyes as she finishes the texts and puts the phone in my hands.

"I don't appreciate your attitude, so stop NOW, you and Stacey are going to go to the mall and if I hear you are rude just one time, I will be spanking you. Get ready to go, be downstairs in 10 minutes,"

I go back downstairs to see Joshua on the couch playing with something. As I get closer I see my badge in his hand.

"Joshua Matthew put my badge back in my jacket pocket, you know better than to play with that it's not a toy" I scolded him sternly. I swat his bottom as he tries to scoot by me, rolling my eyes at Stacey and muttering that my kids will be the death of me. Stacey giggles and kisses my cheek.

"I'll keep my sergeant alive, my love" I kiss her and tell her Katrina will be down in a few minutes. I get a call on the work phone and step outside to talk.

I find out that I need to go in, but I realize that there would be nobody here to watch the boys if Stacey and Katrina go to the mall. I sigh as I go inside and I go to Stacey,

"Hey babe, can you and Katrina maybe go to the mall tomorrow instead? I have to head into work for a few hours right now. Tomorrow Johnathan has baseball practice and Joshua is going to his friends house so you and Katrina should be able to spend as much time as you want to at the mall, since I also have to work tomorrow as well,"

"Sure, I don't mind doing that. I can stay here and we can order pizza and then watch a movie," Stacey smiled at me. It put my nerves at ease, knowing that she wasn't upset.

I went upstairs and changed into my uniform and grabbed my gun and as I was going passed Katrina's room, she looks at me and I can tell she is about to give me attitude,

"Before you give me attitude, I suggest you don't. I'm not in the mood. Stacey is going to be staying here with you and your brothers. She is ordering pizza and watching a movie with all of you, you are to be downstairs with her until 8pm. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes sir," she thankfully replied and walked downstairs.

Katrina's POV

Stacey isn't as nice as dad thinks she is. As soon as he leaves, she orders pizza but she orders a small, which isn't enough to feed 3 growing kids and her, and she orders diet coke, something that my siblings aren't allowed to drink.

"We needed to have ordered at least a medium pizza, and something else to drink, the boys can't drink soda," I tell Stacey.

She looks at me and starts laughing, "You think that I ordered dinner for you kids? That's funny, eat something in the kitchen, then find something to do, I'm going to make a phone call to a friend and I don't want to be interrupted until the pizza is here, understood?"

I couldn't believe what she said. My jaw must have dropped because she said something about catching flies with my mouth open like that.

Johnathan, Joshua, and I make macaroni and cheese and hotdogs and then we went and watched a movie. I got the boys in bed by myself, almost as if I was watching them myself. Stacey didn't do anything to help all night and she didn't even watch the movie with us.

I ended up going to bed shortly after I put the boys to bed, with Stacey still being on the phone. I just have to find a reason to not go to the mall with her tomorrow, I don't want to be with someone like that. She is a bitch, and I don't want anythng to do with her. But I know that dad is going to make me go with her, because he thinks that I was disrespectful to her.

The next day, I am woken up by dad yelling at Johnathan about being disrespectful to Stacey the night before. I tried to say something in his defense but all I got in return was a stern glare as dad brought Johnathan upstairs and I heard a spanking start. Stacey sitting at the table, smirking, drinking a cup of coffee.

"Why did you get him in trouble, he didn't do anything to you last night, in fact nobody did anything to you last night because you hid out talking to your friends on the phone, not even paying attention to us," I spat at her.

"Be careful, I wouldn't want you to get a spanking before we go to the mall," she said in such a way that I feel she is up to something.

Dad came downstairs with Johnathan, who was now dressed in his baseball uniform, he apologized to Stacey, for something he didn't even do but I didn't say anything.

"Alright, Joshua, are you ready to go to Max's house?" Dad asks.

"Yup, I'm ready daddy." Josh says.

Dad went and grabbed his jacket and felt for what I can only assume was his badge, he looked confused, but then looked at Joshua, "Joshua, did you take my badge again?" he asked sternly.

"No daddy, not since you told me to put it back and I did." Joshua said.

Dad went upstairs and came downstairs a few minutes later, with his badge in his hand.

"I don't have time to deal with you right now, but you aren't going to Max's, you are coming to work with, you are going to sit and think about lying and stealing things that don't belong to you, lets go," dad says frustrated.

I look over once again and I see a smirk on Stacey's face, that is quickly wiped off when dad looks at her and he pulls her into a hug and kisses her, "Have a good day. I love you," he says.

He then looks at me, "Behave yourself today, be respectful, and listen to Stacey," he says sternly.

I internally roll my eyes but I don't dare doing it outly, and just say "yes sir," and he gives me a hug and he leaves to go to work.

I went upstairs to change out of my pajamas and got ready for the day. I came downstairs and when I saw what Stacey was wearing, I had to hold back a gag, her dress was so short that if she bent over, her ass would have been out of it. I would NEVER been allowed to wear something like that. She had a very tiny wrist wallet, while I brought my tote bag, that I brought everywhere with me, I mean I'm a teenage girl afterall.

We get to the mall and the first place Stacey wants to go is JC Penny's. I don't particularly like this store. It isn't my style of things that I usually buy. We go over to the jewerly counter and Stacey keeps asking the store clerk if she could try different things on, I don't care about jewerly so I'm not paying particular attention.

As we are walking out of the store, the alarm sounds, and the security guard asks me if he could check my bag. I tell him I don't have anything but I don't mind. However, he pulls out a necklace and bracelet from my bag.

"This right here is worth over a $1,000.00 ma'am, I'm calling the police, come with me please," the security guard says as he grabs my arm and starts bringing me toward the security office,

"Her father is a sergeant at the local precinct, I will call him for you, if you would like me to," Stacey says, she looks at me with an evil smile. I have officially decided that I hate her.

The security officer calls the police and dad and officer Brown show up, dad is angier than a wet wasp. I try to shrink back, make myself invisible.

"You were trying to steal something?" dad says with so much anger in his voice that he is barely able to talk.

"No sir, I didn't. I didn't even know they were in my bag," I cried.

Dad gives Stacey a hug and kiss and then asks the security guard to show him what it was that I was trying to steal. Apparently, they hadn't told him over the phone.

"Wait, Katrina doesn't have any interest in jewerly, so why were you trying to steal it young lady?" dad turned to me, asking me.

"I didn't, I swear. Stacey was looking at the jewerly and I was paying attention to other things, I don't even know what things she tried on, I didn't care." I started to cry harder. I'm hoping that he believes me.

"I would like to see the video tapes please," Officer Brown speaks for the first time.

The security guard pulls up the video tapes and it is clear as day that Stacey had put the jewerly she tried on into my bag as the associate wasn't looking.

My dad looks at Stacey, "Really? You would do something like that? How could you?" he asked.

"Oh, come on. You know that all your children are trouble and they could benefit from going to boarding school. If you send them, we could have alone time, anytime we wanted." Stacey said as she moved closer to dad.

Dad backed away and officer Brown stepped between them "Stacey Anderson, you are under arrest...." Stacey was put in handcuffs as dad came over to me and gave me a hug and I cried into his chest. Another officer came to transfer Stacey and dad and Officer Brown brought me back to the police station and Joshua was out in the main office, playing with the K9, he saw dad and looked panicked for a few seconds before dad called him over and asked him to be honest, did he take his badge, he said no. I think dad now knows that Stacey sabatoged a lot of the situations during the past couple of days and felt horrible for the way he reacted about how he didn't see her manipulation tactics.

"I'm sorry guys, I thought she was someone special, she made me feel young again," he said.

"Dad, you don't have to have someone like her to feel young, you have me, Johnathan, and Joshua. We can keep you young," I tell him,

Dad grabs his things and his keys, he signs out for the rest of the day and we pick up Johnathan on the way home, knowing that girlfriend from hell is no longer in the picture!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.7K 83 9
Sophia moves back to her hometown after almost 10 years away, not knowing what to expect. She knows she will be reunited with her childhood best frie...
1.8K 48 6
SEQUEL TO MAFIA PRINCESS Rue is the oldest of the Angelo family, the #1 mafia family. This is a story about Rue and his siblings being raised. Ru...
44.1K 196 6
Tales of a couple and their domestic relationship. Involves Displince (Aka. Spanking)
25.6K 449 38
In the vibrant tapestry of Kensington, London, the Smith family, epitomized by the siblings, grapples with the lingering echoes of parental loss. A 2...