Darklording {Harry/Theo}

queensupremacy tarafından

Harry, Hadrian James Potter, gets taken in by Sirius and Remus when he finds Sirius on his sixth birthday. H... Daha Fazla

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE
CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY-SIX
CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY-NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY-ONE
CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO
CHAPTER SIXTY-THREE
CHAPTER SIXTY FOUR
CHAPTER SIXTY FIVE
CHAPTER SIXTY SIX
CHAPTER SIXTY SEVEN
CHAPTER SIXTY EIGHT
CHAPTER SIXTY NINE

CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO

373 10 1
queensupremacy tarafından

"Oh dear what do we have here?" Harry slipped partially into Parsel, a hissy sound coming through with his words. 

Daphne Greengrass and Millicent Bulstrode were sitting stuck to chairs, in a cell in the Chamber. 

"let us go you idiot you got Nott back, what more do you want?" Daphne protested. 

"what more do I want?" Harry said spreading his arms "I want full control of the entire wizarding world, why not start with you two" Harry spoke excluding his other followers, "If you two let anything about me slip, trust me I. Will. Know." Harry waved his hands releasing the two, for now. 

"Be gone then" Harry shooed them away, sending them into the girls second floor bathroom through a hole in the wall. Closing it behind them. 

Harry made his way to the bedroom where Theo was laying face down on top of the covers. 

"All right darling?" Harry sat next to Theo, who hummed and lifted his head. 

"Would you actually have killed everyone in a five mile radius" Theo asked, shifting and laying his head on Harry's lap. 

"No, just Sirius being dramatic, I would have gone crazier though I'd imagine" Harry stroked Theo's cheek. 

Theo did the type of half laugh everyone did at least once, the one where you smile and you laugh through your nose. 

Harry's hand stayed rested on Theo's cheek, and Theo was perfectly ok with that. 

"Tell me, did anyone do anything to you?" Harry his lip, another thing he hadn't done, usually when he was nervous he found a way to let out his magic. 

"No I was just in a room" Theo said biting Harry's wrist. 

"Why did you bite me again?" 

"Felt like it" 

Harry half smiled and pressed a kiss to Theo's forehead. 

"I read about this muggle thing called mustard gas, I don't think wizards have a way to counter it, it should work if I spread it somewhere" Harry said in a way of asking Theo's opinion. 

"Can't you just do that black smoke thing?" Theo asked confused as to why Harry didn't think of that. 

... 

"I did not think of that" Harry said nodding. 

... 

"How" Theo asked astonished, this type of thing was Harry's specialty. 

"No idea" Harry kissed Theo softly. 

The two sat, or lay, there for an hour or so talking, and eventually when the conversation died out staring at each other. 

"Theo" Harry whined "stop looking at me like that" 

"How?" Theo tilted his head up, knowing exactly what he was doing. 

"Just I don't know, like that" Harry complained looking away slightly. 

"I have no ide-a" Theo made a muffled noise of surprise when Harry slammed his mouth onto his. Theo melted into the kiss and clutched onto Harry as if there was no other way to live. 

"You can't just look at me like that" Harry whispered into Theo's ear. 

"No?" Theo asked looking up at Harry again, blinking slightly. Harry groaned and laid down. 

"Wanna go back to the common room, it's for sure empty" 

"How do you know?" Theo asked raising his eyebrow 

"Greengrass is deathly scared of me at this point" Harry sat up again. 

"How do you keep doing practically sit ups while I'm on top of you?" Theo hugged Harry. 

"I train every morning in the summer, and two or three times at Hogwarts, I think others underestimate muggle workouts" Harry said off handedly. 

"When do make time for that?" 

"Early morning, your usually still asleep so I shower and get back in bed" 

"Christ" Theo shook his head heading through the door pulling Harry along. 

Harry shrugged and followed after Theo desperate for a warmer place than the chamber. Which was, if you couldn't guess, ice cold. 

As Harry predicted the common room was empty, well at first Daphne was reading a book but when she saw Harry she scampered away scared. Harry sent Theo a, I told you so, look. And Theo sent a Harry a, ok so you were right, look back. 

The two sat, or layed, on the sofa by the fire which was just starting to die, but still producing heat. 

Sirius, with his new obsession of storming into the Slytherin common room interrupting Harry and Theo, stormed into the common room. 

"It's Christmas now, we can open presents" Sirius clapped his hands together "But Remus said I had to go get you two" 

Harry groaned, muffled by the pillow he slammed his face into, Theo eyeing his slightly concerned. 

"We just got back here" Harry said muffled still by the pillow. Sirius gasped, 

"Mr. Harry why did you just get back, you weren't... shagging were you?" 

"No we were in the chamber" Harry stood up, pulling Theo with him, and Theo lazy as ever leaned on Harry. 

"carry me" Theo ordered, Sirius laughing outright at Harry's position. 

"Hop up then" Harry held out his arms, and Theo happily hopped in laying his head on Harry's shoulder, and wrapping his legs around Harry's waist. Harry holding Theo around his waist.

"presents" Sirius said loudly running out again, Harry following after having a quiet conversation with Theo. 

"Your slow" Sirius said when the two entered the room, 

"They're not you just ran" Remus said waving his wand passing out the presents. 

Sirius pouted, and Harry and Theo sat down in an armchair, well Harry sat down, Theo was just attached to him. Theo scooted to the side rolling off of Harry. 

After a large mess of wrapping, and presents, a house elf had made hot chocolate. Remus on his third mug. 

Theo was back on top of Harry now, head tucked into his shoulder. Theo could feel his eyes starting to grow heavy, and accepted his fate. 

Harry, feeling Theo's breathing even out further, looked down. Yeah he was not asleep, but resting his eyes, likely to fall asleep soon, Harry adjusted his grip on Theo and was talking with Remus, Sirius had gone to find James and Lily. 

"And you really love him?" Remus asked. Harry tightened his grip on Theo, as if upset that Remus even suggested that. 

"Of course" he replied with full confidence. 

"Obsessed much" Theo muttered 

"Only for you" Harry kissed Theo's head lightly. Theo smiled, and closed his eyes again. 

"Guess what I have" Sirius stated entering the room 

"What do you have?" Remus sighed, Sirius likely said something very similar to this often. 

"I have... the recipe for Effie's cinnamon sponge" Sirius said excited. 

James and Lily floated through the door, coming into the room. 

"Sirius last time you tried baking that you nearly burnt down our kitchen" James said going to pick the paper out of Sirius hands, then remembering he was a ghost. 

"Oh yeah, Harry you can bake?" 

"I can cook I've never tried baking" Harry shrugged 

"Okay have fun" Sirius shoved the piece of paper into Harry's hands. 

Harry stood up and Theo tightened his legs around Harry's waist. 

"Theo you need to get down" 

"No" 

"Yes" 

"No" 

"Yes" 

"Fine" Theo rolled onto the armchair, pulling a blanket over himself. 

Harry stepped into the kitchen, and pulled out ingredients. Lily had come to aid Harry in the baking process, she couldn't do anything physical, but she could explain just fine. 

Harry read through the recipe and poured flour into a bowl. He added butter next. 

"You need to melt it" Lily pointed out. 

"Oh" Harry stared at the butter and it started popping before oozing put in yellow rivulets. 

Harry started adding the rest in, Lily giving pointers and tips every here and there. 

In the end, when they were done a lovely little steaming hot cinnamon sponge cake was produced. 

A/N I'm so lost by the end of this chapter and I bet you can tell that I was tired and had no running plan for this chapter. Also I'm in class and supposed to be doing a final test thing, but it's fine

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

22.4K 823 39
The fifth year at Hogwarts opens with terrifying facts. Lord Voldemort has returned, but the ministry continues to belittle the news, making Dumbledo...
3.5K 182 25
❝I fucking lost control and almost hurt you.❞ She never knew what she would become. She never knew what would happen in her future. She never knew of...
58.2K 1.8K 16
────────────────── .˚ᵎ┊ 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗋𝗌 ⋆.ೃ࿔:・❝ 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠, 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠, 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑔...
72.6K 2.2K 25
❝𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬?❞ -𝒓.𝒂.𝒃. ➝ In a world of shadows and secrets 𝙍𝙤𝙭𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙚...