☆ЅUℕ ℬᎾᎽ☆ (Jealous Hunter x R...

By sun_ve

Your father is a basic guard in the emperors coven, you often go there in your free time to tend to the plant... More

☆1☆
☆2☆
☆3☆
☆4☆
☆5☆
☆6☆
☆7☆
☆8☆
☆9☆
☆10☆
☆11☆
☆12☆
☆13☆
☆14☆
☆15☆
☆16☆
☆17☆
☆18☆
☆19☆
☆20☆
☆21☆
☆22☆
☆23☆
☆24☆
☆25☆
☆26☆
☆27☆
☆28☆
☆29☆
☆30☆
☆31☆
☆32☆
☆33☆
☆34☆
☆35☆
☆36☆
☆38☆
☆39☆
☆40☆

☆37☆

2.3K 104 239
By sun_ve

An hour or 2 has passed. And you're currently upstairs in Luzs room, Hunter shouldn't be able to be in any pain, you're far from him. Luz is currently outside, seeing if she can find anything useful.

Eda bursts into the room with a potion.

"WE GOT SOMETHIN!" She yells.

"Really? Does it work!?" You say.

"We dunno, Lilith is down with him testing it." She says.

"She's gonna bring him up here though and see how it's affecting him." Eda smiles.

"Eda!" Lilith calls.

"Oh I think she's ready, let me go see." Eda says running downstairs.

"Well how is he?" Eda asks.

"I... I'm not sure... he's.. conscious but he's not talking, he looks sick." Lilith says.

Hunter looks so tired and weak like he could easily be pushed over. He's shaking a little. He doesn't look disgusted or anything, honestly he looks like he can't feel much of anything.

"Kid- you alive?" Eda says waving her hand infront him.

"Nngh..." he grumbles.

"Perfect! He's alive! Let's take him upstairs!" Eda says, grabbing Hunter, and rushing him up the stairs.

"Eda! Be careful with him! He literally drunk that a few minutes ago!" Lilith calls out.

Eda and Hunter are atop the stairs.

"You're closer to her now, how ya feeling?anything hurt?" She asks.

Hunter says nothing. He stares at Eda blank faced. Not a thought in his head.

"Okay! Let's continue shall we?" Eda says.

Eda opens the door to the room, revealing Hunter to you.

"Here he is!! Good as new! Heh- right?" Eda chuckles awkwardly.

You slowly approach him. He looks drained, like he's about to pass out.

"Hunter?" You say slowly getting close to him.

He doesn't seem to be reacting badly. He just looks numb.

"Hunter..?" You say.

He blink and looks at you, not a thought in his head.

"Hey! How are you feeling?" You ask.

No response, just a blank stare.

"Y-you don't mind if I hold you do you?" You say, reaching for his hand.

No response.

"Say something Hunter!" You say.

He blinks and looks at you, his eyebrows scrunch up together a little, like he's squinting at you.

"Hello..?" You say.

*hic* he hiccups, and falls against the ground, and leans against the edge of the wall, head dangling down.

You stare at him on the ground, and then look up at Eda and Lilith.

"Are you sure you guys fixed him, or did you make him drink too much apple blood cider?" You ask.

"I don't know why he's acting like this, I think it's just numbing him to the point he cant really react to anything." Lilith says.

You crouch down and he looks up at you, and stares at you like he's more like looking at a blank wall.

You take his gloves off, and you hold his hands, and grip them tightly.

He doesn't grip back, it's like he's a dead fish.

His eyes are focused on you though, and he's blinking a lot.

You smile at him "Hey Hunter~"

His emotionless face goes a little red. That's when you laugh. He's still in there, he just can't react very well. It's like he's physically gone, but at least not mentally.

You smile and squeeze his hand tighter, but you stop because immediately there's blood on both your hands, and you immediately jump backward.

Your touch is still affecting him, in a bad way.

"Lilith!" You say.

"Oh my-" she says noticing Hunters hands, looking all burnt.

"Let me get the fire wings!" She yells running to the kitchen.

Immediately she comes back with them and placed them on Hunters hands, healing the burns you gave him.

"Okay! So um..." Lilith says.

"The curse is definitely still there, I think all this is doing is numbing his reaction to it." Lilith says.

"Clearly!" You say.

"Shoot- this won't work." Lilith says, biting her finger nails.

"I'm sorry Hunter." You whisper.

"I'm going to need to do some more thinking." Lilith says walking downstairs.

You sigh and sit there staring at Hunter.

"You can hear me right?" You say.

Hunter blinks.

"Blink twice if you can hear me." You say crouching closer to him.

He does just that.

"Yes!" You say.

"Hunter did you feel any pain when I held your hands?" You asked.

"3 for no, 2 for yes."

He blinks 3 times.

"Oh good..." You say.

"I'm.. im sorry this happened to you, i should have been more careful." You say.

"I'm sorry." You say softly.

*hic* he hiccups

A tear drips from his eye, and his expression softened, not as numb as he was before. he closes his mouth.

"Hunter I'm sorry." You frown seeing him cry.

"I-I love you Hunter." You say softly.

He squeezed his eyes shut, wincing a little.

"Sorry.." You say a little.

He holds his hand up and waves it like he's saying no.

He's moving a little now. Is this good or bad?

He leans forward closer to you, making an odd face like he's all sore or something.

What he does surprises you. He doesn't care, he grabs you and leans you close to him.

"Hunter!" You say surprised.

He shakes his head no. Still squeezing his eyes shut, still grabbing you and pulling you to him.

He pulls you into an embrace. You don't know what to do, should you back off? Should you let him hug you?

You're frozen. You can hear him breathing fastly, like he's in pain, and wincing in pain a little as well.

"Hunter- stop!" You say.

He shakes his head no, eyes all scrunched and sad, still wincing in pain. Then grabs you by the chin and he pulls you forward to him.

"Hunter you ca-"

He kisses you. It's a tight kiss too, he's holding you exceptionally tightly. But he's shaking tremendously from this, like not a normal kind of shake. It's like a shake when you're holding something really heavy and you feel like its about to drop.

He kissed you for as long as he could handle. It last for about 10 seconds, and then he immediately pulled away, coughing, and panting like he couldn't breathe.

"Hunter you shouldn't have done that, are you crazy?!" You say, seeing the burns on his hands and his lips.

"Stay here." You say running down to get more fire wings to apply to the burns.

He's panting, and sweating. His heart feels like it's about to explode, not in the flustered way but in a bad way, like it's about to explode and kill him. He's sounding like he'd be in labor.

You rush back up with the fire wings and carefully apply them to his burns trying not to touch him while you do this. He's panting and grunting, hyperventilating.

"Is the potion wearing off?" You say.

He nods, holding his hands against his chest, trying to breathe.

"Okay, okay, um, let's get you to the basment okay, stand up." You say.

He carefully tries standing up but his legs are wobbling, ending up tripping on his own legs, you catch him before he falls on the ground.

"AH!" He yells.

"Sorry!" You let go, and he collapses on the ground.

He pants and tries getting up again. He slowly walks down the hall and down the stairs.

You slowly follow behind him making sure he's okay, and doesn't fall over.

Finally he reached the basement and after a little struggle to open the door he finally gets it open.

He looks back at you sadly.

"I know Hunter, just go. You'll be fine we'll figure this out." You say.

He winced, and covered his ears.

"I'm sorry ..." you whisper.

He looks at you and mouths "lock it." After that he quickly closes the door to the basement.

You frown and lock the basement. Your hands are trembling. Why did he choose to kiss you when he knew it would only hurt him? This is hopeless, what should you guys do? Should you just end it? For his own good?

You sigh, and walk up to Luzs room.

A while has passed and Hunter, potion completely worn off, was pacing around the basement. Thinking.

"How to get this out.." He thinks.

"Titan blood.." Hunter thinks.

"Where can I find Titan blood." He thinks.

He sees a pen and paper and stares at it.

"Should I write her a letter?" He thinks, approaching the pen and paper.

"Agh.." his head starts hurting.

Even thinking of you is hurting him. He tries ignoring his headache and grabs the pen and paper, and sits on the ground. Trying to think of what to write to you.

"...what should I say." He says, rubbing his head.

He then realized something.

"...she told me she loved me. For the first time." He blushes.

"Agh!" He clenches his chest.

"Crap... can't think of it-" He says hoarsely.

"U-um." He blushes looking at the paper.

He writes 4 words on the paper in messy handwriting. His hand is shaking while doing this, he can't even write the words without being in immense pain.

He let go of the paper and pen and backed away, letting out a sigh.

"There's a bird in this house right, that owl maybe he can give it to her." Hunter grumbles looking around.

"Hello? Weird bird worm? Your presence is needed!" Hunter calls out.

Immediately Hooty comes into Hunters presence

"HELLO!" He yells.

"AH TITAN!" Hunter jumps back in surprise.

"WHAT CAN I DO FOR YA?" Hooty tilts his head.

"Um- can you give this to her?" Hunter blushes holding out his 4 word letter.

Hooty looks at the letter. And slowly looks back up at him with a creepy smile on his face.

Hunter cringes.

"AAAAAWWWWW~~~!!!!" Hooty says.

"Whatever! Just give it to her! Stupid bird." Hunter blushes, holding out the note.

"WILL DO!" Hooty yells, and eats the letter.

"HEY!" Hunter yells.

"Mmm.. crunchy..." Hooty slowly slithers away.

"HEY WAIT! YOU JUST ATE IT!" Hunter yells trying to grab Hooty before he creeps away into the wall.

But he's already gone.

"Dangit! How's she gonna see it now?! AGH!" He yelps, falling to the ground.

"Ah! My head." Hunter groans, clenching his head.

He crawls into the corner, and hugs his legs, holding his head down, groaning in pain.

"Ow.." he softly grumbles.

Meanwhile upstairs you're lying in the bed in the spare room. Luz is still not home, she's with Amity, but she's letting you stay since your parents want to run away.

You woke up from a nap, and you're just currently lying in bed scrolling though penstagram. It's boring really, nothing seems that interesting to look at.

You feel drained, and hopeless.

Maybe you should just give up, it'll only get worse for him. Most relationships don't last, it's rare to find THE ONE. This is probably just one of those relationships where it's a temporary one, it was gonna end sooner or later. Why would he like you anyway? Your just a normal everyday young witch. You study normal tracks, there's nothing cool about you nothing breathtaking or surprising! Why you? Of course it would come to this, it's not surprising, it's not shocking, why are you upset? You shouldn't be upset you should be accepting that this is happening because it was destined. Why should you s- "HOOOOOOT!!!!!"

You dart your head around.

"Hooty?! What the heck?!" You yell.

"WATCHA DOOOOOOOOIIIINNN?" Hooty says,
Wrapping around you.

"Nothing! Go away!" You say shoving him off.

"OOOOHH~ SOMEONES ANGRY~~~"

"Would you get ou-"

"ANGRY ANGRY ANGRY~ ANGRY ANGRY ANGRY~ ANGRY ANGRY ANGRY~~~" Hooty sings.

"GET OUT!" You yell.

As soon as you say that he throws up on you.

"AAAHH! HOOTY REALLY?!" You yell.

"GROSS! GET OUT!" You yell, pointing a finger to the door.

Hooty quickly slithers his way on out.

"Ugh!" You grown wiping all the barf and weird things off you.

"Ew?! A whole wooden wheel?!" You say looking at the ground.

"Ughhh..!" You grumble.

You throw the gross piece of paper off of you, and it hits the ground.  It flips to its other side revealing some words. Curious, you pick it up.

You wipe the vomit and grossness off of it and read it in your head.

"I love you too"
-Hunter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 66 5
A little holiday story focused on Hunter and Emira. Cover art used with the permission of @heycintriux on Twitter and Instagram 💚💛
884 38 12
"You bewitch me every damn second you're with me. I try to think straight but I'm falling so badly, I'm coming apart. You wrotе me a note, cast a spe...
40.1K 1.7K 80
Hunter grew up with his caring uncle. He grew up, thinking that his life is complete. That his role as the Golden Guard is everything he ever wanted...
35.9K 182 4
A new retelling of the owlhouse story that follows a 15 year old boy named Luke who stumbles upon a portal leading him to a magical realm where he be...