Rising 🎤 {Glee} {1}

By Boonannaxdd

{Ongoing, just so wattapad won't delete} where a boy from the football team joins one club what everyone thr... More

rising
epigraphy
season one
1. the new directions
2. mistake kisses
3. the acafellas
4. the mckinley titans little kicker
5. her last name
6. its my life
7. showdown
8. bust a move
9. keep on rolling
10. perfect harmony
11. there's nothing holding me back
12. jump! on those mattresses
13. sectionals! major heartbreak
14. you say goodbye! and i say hello!
15. Madonna!
16. i just wanna go home!
17. we've got bad reputation?
18. swollen tonsils
19. my dreams will be true
20. everyone's always talking at me!
21. funkytown
22. don't stop believing
season two
1. summer of our lives
2. britney spears
3. spencer's broken arm
4. the double date
5. rocky horror! the creature
6. i've never been kissed before you!
7. the substitute! my name's Finn
8. our name together is quinncer
9. i could never forget you!
10. the christmas spirit
11. zombie football players
12. stuck on you
13. the justin bieber experience
14. the drunk kiss
15. the sex talk
16. our own original songs
17. you watch me
18. i was born this way
19. you can go your own way
20. prom king and queen
21. nationals
season three
1. starting again
2. pre-presidential duties
3. helping mike audition
4. lucky charms
5. afterglow
7. i kissed a girl
8. senior year sectionals
9. you're all i want
10. first interactions
11. michael jackson week
12. the new spanish teacher
13. fall in love

6. one way or another

615 14 0
By Boonannaxdd

(glee: episode six: mash off)

____

the wide receiver walked down the hallway with his step brother's pin on his buttoned up shirt, seeing brittany handing out candy sticks and balloons to passing students, "britt," spencer gained his friend's attention, "excuse me,"

brittany comes towards her best friend's boyfriend, "what's up, my male unicorn?" spencer furrowed his eyebrows at brittany's comment, "britt, i love you like a sister but you can't make promises that you can't keep—"

santana and samaria come to spencer and brittany as the crowd who surrounded them had went away, "what are you two chatting about?" santana looked to her boyfriend kissing spencer's lips as her hand went to her boyfriend's neck before seeing the kurt pin on his shirt.

santana removed her arms from around spencer's shoulders, "what is that? why are you wearing a kurt pin? i thought we were supporting britt together?"

the wide receiver shook his head, "i told you that i was supporting kurt, he's my brother, and i'm his vice president," santana crossed her arms over her chest, "so i'm guessing we're going against each other again?"

he leaned in close to his girlfriend's ear, "you know i'll win though," he kissed her cheek before walking past her down the hallway going towards where kurt was.

____

the new directions walked into the auditorium stage, the same time the troubletones did, "what are you doing here?" rachel asked stepping forwards, "shelby said she had something to show us, what are you doing here?"

spencer walked alongside his best friends, "mr schue said the same thing," he added confused, "oh, let me guess," santana looked to her boyfriend after he spoke, "he wants us to combine choirs for sectionals, well, it's not gonna happen, the troubletones are here to stay,"

as santana said that, spencer saw mercedes and samaria both shake their heads, "no one is saying for us to combine choirs," spencer added annoyed and santana could see that her boyfriend was annoyed, "so why you dont you shuffle your busted choir off our stage,"

"the same busted choir that you were in since sophomore year," micaela added looking at her friend and santana, "look, you guys," finn started to say as micaela looked to spencer who was talking to quinn behind his brother and ex girlfriend, "we can compete without being enemies, all right? we don't have to get vicious,"

"oh," samaria chuckled, "i think we do, soft serve," she said seeing spencer now step forwards at the insult to his brother, "see, the troubletones are three f's.. fierce, femme, phenomenal,"

santana looked at her boyfriend's twin, "oh, and guys, hurry up. go and get some moist towels," sugar went to go and retrieve what santana was saying when being stopped by samaria, "we have to keep finn wet before we can roll him back in the sea—"

"santana, be nice,"

spencer said sternly to his girlfriend not messing around, "i am being nice, though it wasn't nice when i was being smothered by a sweaty sack of potatoes," spencer rolled his blue eyes annoyed with santana's remarks, "if you didn't want to smothered by him then why did you sleep with him?!"

all the built up anger he felt from when he had found about being now thrown out in the open, "why are you yelling at me?"

the new directions and the troubletones looked in  between the couple, "because you're always giving finn shit when he's done nothing to you," the wide receiver said calming a bit down feeling the multiple pair of eyes on him. "he's always doing something idiotic or stupid," she added.

liking the way her boyfriend had gotten fired up, "san," spencer gave his girlfriend a look when mr schuester came through the auditorium curtains playing his guitar near the troubletones as ms corcoran came up from behind the new directions singing.

"whoo!"

the show choirs groups clapped their hands for their teachers who performed a mash-up of You and I/You and I what spencer had loved dancing alongside sean and micaela before sitting down with his friends, "mr schue, shelby, i-i think we can all admit tha that was weirdly amazing, but what exactly was the point?"

mr schuester looked at his students, "that sometimes bringing together two conflicting things can create something totally unexpected,"

"we're not combing glee club, mr schue," mercedes stated with the new directions teacher shake his head, "not what i'm talking about, shelby and i agreed that with sectionals coming up for both of us, it fine we all got serious with some friendly competition,"

shelby looked to the new directions, "each group's going to put together their own mash-up to perform head-to-head," the glee club teachers looked at each other, "for the first annual mckinley high—mash off," the two teachers said together as the two show choirs cheered.

as the two show choir groups went to exit the auditorium, spencer stopped his girlfriend after grabbing his bagpack from the floor, "santana,"

the latina cheerio let her fellow troubletones walk ahead of her turning to face her boyfriend with her arms crossed over her chest, "i-" santana held a hand up making spencer stop whatever he was say, "whatever you are going to say or yell, don't,"

she glared at her boyfriend, "i don't like being embarrassed or shouted in front of my friends," spencer's hand went to the back of his neck, his face reddening, "i'm sorry, i just don't like you insulting finn, he's my brother, my twin," spencer added, "we're basically the same person,"

santana shakes her head, "no, you're not the same," she stepped forwards, her chest near her boyfriend's chest, "he didn't know how to get me off, but you do," she spoke in her boyfriend's ear before moving away from him turning around and walking away.

spencer knew his girlfriend had wanted him to watch her walk away as her hips swayed with her high ponytail bouncing in her step.

____

"okay, guys!" mr schuester came into the room clapping his hands gaining his students attention, "we have our work cut out for us this week with this mash-up."

spencer ran a hand through his hair, "now the troubletones have a lot of powerful voices," micaela hummed, "powerful voices that we couldn't kept if you hadn't been so blindsided," she said loud enough for their teacher to hear.

"song selection is key here, any suggestions?"

the new directions knew song suggestions to their teacher as spencer sat back bored as ever, "we can't use any of those bands. the only thing they have in common is that they all broke up, and right now the new directions need to full united,"

spencer nods his head to his brother's words, "who do you think we should use?" finn looked to his twin, "spence, do you have any ideas?"

spencer smiled, "people think the hall & oates are famous for their cool, puffy hair and that's dude's banging stache," mr schuester smiled at spencer's suggestion, "awesome,"

"but also they're awesome for staying together over the long haul." finn smiled at what his brother said from the front, "just like us. despite all their differences,"

finn then piped up, "i think we should give he solo to the new guy," finn looked to where rory sat, "get him prepared for what's in store when the stakes get high, Rory, i think you'll do a great job,"

the irish kid smiled at finn, "thanks finn, but i don't think i'm ready for that honor just yet," blaine turned to look at rory from where he sat in front of him, "come on. you're totally ready, rory, you'll kill it. we'll all help you, it's a great idea, finn," blaine said looking to where finn sat near his girlfriend.

"thanks,"

____

santana lopez stands in front of her boyfriend in the crowded hallway, spencer's eyes on his girlfriend's face knowing what his girlfriend wanted out of him, "san, i'm not telling you what we are doing," he said clearly.

santana put her hands onto her hips, "oh come on spence. just tell me, you new directions are going to lose anyways," spencer looked at her, "maybe at the mash-up but not at sectionals," he tells her, "i promise you that," he placed a kiss to her cheek walking further away from her as samaria and brittany joined her aides.

"dodgeball,"

____

spencer hudson sat near his step-brother to where rachel comes over to the duo as spencer stayed quiet once rachel walked away seeing kurt's expression, "kurt, i know it's killing you insode not talking to her,"

he tells his step-brother who shakes his head, "she betrayed me, she already got the lead in the play, she's already ahead of me to get into nyada and now she wants to take away this election to?" kurt shook his head, "a true friend wouldn't do that to me,"

kurt stands up at where spencer frowned seeing his step-brother walk to where blaine was with the other new directions, where spencer looked to the other side seeing santana and the troubletones in matching black t-shirts and booty shorts.

she knew what she was doing coming to play dodgeball in those short shorts.

spencer ran a hand through his black hair standing up and making his way to the new direction side sending his girlfriend a flirty smile knowing that usually got her in a daze.

"let's roadhouse!"

the new directions and the troubletones played against each other with members of the av club being the referee blowing their whistles when a dodgeball hits them in the upper body area  telling them that they are our.

the wide receiver blocked a dodgeball that came towards him, ducking down to block another hit to his body when he got hit in the stomach by brittany who smirked waving her hand flirty at her best friend's boyfriend who playfully glared.

"oh boy, oh boy," rory and spencer made their way to finn once santana had thrown the winning ball to finn's face meaning the troubletones won.

"what?"

Santana got a dodgeball from one of the cheerio's hands and threw it straight towards rory and some of the troubletones minus mercedes and samaria watched their fellow members throw dodgeballs to the irish's kids face, "stop it! stop it!"

spencer sent his girlfriend a look when seeing her about to say something, "santana don't, you've already done enough," he said as kurt helped rory up seeing the boy's nose bleeding, "god, calm down, grandma," spencer frowned when seeing his girlfriend talking to kurt, "we still won," sugar said making spencer roll his blue eyes.

"spence,"

santana lopez touched her boyfriend's bicep wanting spencer to turn around to face her however she didn't want the frown on her boyfriend's face when he turned to look at her, "tana, i don't know who you are becoming but this is not the same girl i fell in love with," santana looked at him, "maybe that same girl died when you broke up with me!"

eyes were on the couple as spencer shook his head, "i love you, but i don't like this new you," he said honestly walking away from her as samaria comes over to her friend watching as spencer walked further away and through the double doors his teammates went through.

____

spencer walked through the hallway with rory and finn by his side as the three of them played around, "hey, tubs, can me and samaria talk to you for a second?"

"hey, listen here—" rory went straight in, "you can't make fun of finn anymore," samaria looked to her friend who held in her laughter at the irish boy's words, "shut your potato hole. we're here to apologise,"

spencer sighed, "san," the latina cheerio looked to her boyfriend who she hasn't seen in two days ever since the dodgeball game, "one second babe," santana said to her boyfriend, "rachel's right. I haven't been fair to you. you're not fat, i should know, i slept with you,"

spencer shakes his head walking away, "spencer! wait," samaria looked seeing her best friend walking away as santana caught up to him.

"i'm talking to you!" santana said loud enough gaining people in the hallway's attention where spencer turned feeling his girlfriend's hand on his arm, "and i have talked to you, but it seems that you never listen," he stated, "i'm tired san, i'm tired of you always making fun of finn, at the start i put up with it, but i'm done,"

"what do you mean you're done?" santana furrowed her eyebrows, "are you breaking up with me again?" she asked pulling her boyfriend's arm into a classroom and closing the door behind her.

spencer looked down at his latina girlfriend, "i don't like the way you bully him, okay? i don't want to break up with you again when i'm in love with you but this bullying isn't it," he said, his hands in his letterman jacket, "and until you've stopped with the bullying, you can—you can come and speak to me,"

"this seems a lot like a breakup,"

he shakes his head, "it's not a breakup," he spoke softly, "it's just a chance for us to be alone with our feelings while you go and think that if all this bullying finn is worth losing what we have," spencer explained, before kissing santana's head going past her and out of the empty classroom.

santana came out of the classroom thinking about what her boyfriend said, was her playing around with finn actually going to cost her her relationship? the same one the it couple had been apart of before.

____

"welcome everyone to day one of the first annual McKinley High Mash-Off!" mr schuester said loudly and excitedly for the two groups in the auditorium to be excited about.

the new directions stood on one side as the troubletones did the same, spencer hudson not looking up from the game he was playing on his phone, as santana lopez was doing the same, avoiding her friends eyes knowing that the couple are not happy because of what's going on between them.

"okay, a couple of ground rules, everyone there will be no heckling of any kind, okay?" the two groups nod their heads, "we all know each other. we all like each other, all right, here we go,"

mr schuester clapped his hands as micaela took the phone from spencer's hands interrupting his video game, who groaned, "mic, what are you doing?" he sees the screen of his phone in his friend's hand seeing him about to get killed, "mic, give me my phone, someone is going to kill me,"

the girl rolled her eyes, "finn said that you're representing the new directions," micaela said to spencer who shook his head, "no, i-i don't want to,"

micaela stands up pulling her friend up as well and moving him to where santana was also representing the troubletones going to where mr schuester stands, "let's get it goin'!"

spencer finally looked up and meet the brown eyes of his girlfriend's who he hadn't seen since their break in the classroom, "spencer," finn puts his hands onto his brother's shoulders, "let's do this,"

"one, two, three!"

santana did rock as spencer did what he always did which was paper, "yea!" rachel cheered from behind her boyfriend who smiled patting his brother's shoulders happy, "paper covers rock. new directions, take the stage!"

spencer looked back to his girlfriend seeing santana now be taking away as well, as the two couple didn't move their feet wanting to be close to each other even though they were mad at each other.

quinn takes spencer's arm, "come on, spence, let's go!" spencer frowned seeing brittany and samaria move their friend from the auditorium stage and into the auditorium seats.

"i can't go for that. you make my dreams come true, i can't go for that. i can't go for that." the new directions performed their mash-up first with spencer every chance he got glancing to where santana sat beside samaria and brittany.

____

"quiet, please, chlidren,"

spencer hudson sat on the bleachers to where his stepbrother was sat in between his fellow senior class president candidates, brittany pierce and rachel berry.

"hey,"

santana lopez comes to where spencer was sitting by himself, far enough away from where the new directions sat either cheering rachel or kurt on in the election and spencer didn't want to be apart of that, "hi," she plops herself down into the seat near to her boyfriend, "i'm sorry," she apologised.

"wow, first time i am actually hearing you say you're sorry," santana narrowed her eyes at him, "don't be a dick," she told her boyfriend who only smiled at her insult to him, "look, i don't want whatever insult or remark i throw to finn to come in between us, because i don't want a repeat of sophomore or junior year,"

spencer nods his head, "me too," he told her, "i don't want to date anybody else but you," santana am irked at her boyfriend, "of course you do, i have amazing credit score," spencer only chuckled, moving his hand to his girlfriend's cheek, "i love you,"

his blue eyes searched her brown eyes and found nothing but love and adoration for him, and that made spencer only lean closer, as his forehead touched his girlfriend's head nor listening to whatever was happened down on the gym floor only concentrating on his girlfriend's eyes, before leaning in and placing his lips to santana's lips where the girl's hands moved to the back of spencer's head wrapping her arms around him.

cheering went around the gym at brittany's presidential promise, as the couple pulled away with a smirk coming onto the hudson's boys lips, "santana lopez said she was sorry,"

santana rolled her eyes playfully, "only for you, duck," santana leaned closer to her boyfriend, her mouth near her boyfriend's ear, "you like me sucking on your dick," santana only smirked when seeing her boyfriend's blue eyes a shade darker.

____

everybody at school heard about what finn hudson had said in the hallway a couple of days on the election his step dad and sue sylvester was competing each other in hearing his girlfriend's name and his best friend's name in the commercial outing them out to the whole world.

spener kept his anger in even though he was fuming at what happened, and by the way his girlfriend was dancing and singing, he knew that santana knew about the commercial and she was outed in her sexuality that she had the confidence to tell her boyfriend that she liked both girls and boys.

even though spencer was kind of shocked, he supported his girlfriend from the moment, and he always will support her.

"what did you just tell her?"

santana jumped down from the stage standing in front of finn hudson who was whispering into rachel's ear throughout the troubletones performance saying how good they sounded, "i said i thought you were great,"

"no, you're lying,"

samaria came down the steps and beside her best friend, "no, he literally just said that," rachel said supporting her boyfriend's comment, "did you tell her, too?" samaria asked finn, "santana, samaria—"

the two girls stepped forwards, "everyone's gonna know now, because of you!" finn looked to the two troubletones singers, "the whole school already knows, and you know what? they don't care—"

"not just the school, you idiot," rachel looked over at spencer who started to get out of his seat, "everyone," santana said raising her voice, "what are you talking a—"

santana and samaria raised their hands and slapped finn hudson hard against his cheeks as spencer comes towards his girlfriend, "santana, let's go," spencer moved his girlfriend away from finn as brittany did the same to samaria moving the two anger girls away from one confused finn hudson and out of the auditorium.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 99 19
Glee Club. The lowest of the low at McKinley High. Jack Andrews the schools golden boy joins all because of a plan. Behind his golden boy image, is a...
189K 4.9K 95
Nemesism- (n.) frustration, anger, or aggression directed inward, toward oneself and one's way of living Or in which a 14 year old boy at McKinley Hi...
12.2K 265 13
When Victoria Berry is forced into auditioning for Glee Club by her sister, she finds herself tangled in incessant drama. What could happen when a ce...
412K 8K 54
𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐗 𝐎𝐂 ━─┉┈◈❖◈┈┉─━ "indecisive feeling of enjoyment. hold the thought, i think i need a moment. ━─┉┈◈❖◈┈┉─━ in which a always happy blonde...