Manan ff Secret relationship...

Por Sona_Ghosh

Manan are known to be lifetime enemies who are believed not to tolerate even each other's Shadow . If they ar... Más

Prolouge
Meet our Hero-THE MANIK MALHOTRA.
Note
Meet our heroin-NANDINI MURTHY
Malhotra family members
Murthy family members.
Other Characters
1.Surprise Jaan
2.You.......
3.I was just joking....
Note 2
4.How dare you....
Important
5.Just leave Alia
Happy Independence Day..........
6.Realized that unknown feelings...
7.How could he...
Chapter-7 (pictures)
8.Female version of Yudhisthir 😱
9.What!!!
10.Manan forever ♥...
Need help!!!!!
11.That was mind blowing.....
12.Eager now? Are we ?
13.I love you so much....
❤GRATITUDE❤ and Note 3
Promo
14.I trust you....
Please!!
Hey!!!
15.Mission Manan on..
16. Hamesha..
17.Jealous....
18.Dominant Nandu..
19. Aren't you eating too much..
20. Proud boyfriend...
21. Self obsessed Manik....
22. Manik Malhotra's c*m perfume.
23. Will the secrets be revealed ????
24. What's going on here?
25. Congratulations to you both..
26.Finally married..
27. Don't be a lazy a*s Nandu
28.The ultrasound
29.Manik is gay??
30. It's not f*ck it's love making
31.Manik.....
32.Rahul Raichand
33.I am back
34.Ice-cream..
35. Batchelor party
36.Secret girl..
37.Hey guys missed me?
38.MADDY SINGHANIA
39.Punishment
Note
40. MADDY'S LIFE
41. Special Juice
42.Manik's birthday 🎂..
44. She is mine..
44.Shoot..
45.Just landed to London..
46.Pregnant ladies are Dangerous..
Promo 2
47. Engaged...
48.Everything is perfect
49.Bucket list..
NOTE
50.Please be fine..
51.Please kill me..
52.Babies have arrived..
Help
53.Nandu is back
54.Manan,Manav,and Manvi
55.Who is the favorite?
EPILOUGE
HEY
NEET 2024

43. Billionaire in love 😍 ...

1.1K 184 62
Por Sona_Ghosh

GUYS FIRST OF ALL THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE ON THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER WHICH I POSTED ON MY BIRTHDAY WITHOUT ANY TARGET.. IT HAD VOTES MORE THAN I EXPECTED...

BUT IT IS ABOUT THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS I POSTED THERE ARE MANY WHERE THE TARGET ISN'T COMPLETED BUT STILL I POSTED THE NEW CHAPTER...

SO ACTUALLY THE THING IS THAT I AM SEEING THAT THE READERS ON EACH CHAPTERS ARE ABOUT 500 TO 600 BUT THE VOTE IS ONLY ABOUT 110 TO 125..

GUYS THIS IS TRUELY DISAPPOINTING.. POINT TO BE NOTED I AM NOT TELLING ANYTHING TO MY GENUINE READERS WHO ACTUALLY VOTE ,COMMENTS, POINT OUT MY MISTAKES AND SUPPORT ME I AM TRUELY THANKFUL TO THEM..
PLEASE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT ME GUYS.....

BUT I AM TALKING ABOUT MY SILENT READERS IT'S WAS OK THAT ATLEAST THEY ARE READING ENJOYING OK.. BUT I WILL NOT SAY THE NAME BUT TWO-THREE OF THE READERS ARE PERSONALLY MESSAGING ME AND CURSING ME BECAUSE I SET TARGETS ON EACH CHAPTERS.. THIS IS SOMETHING I AM NOT EXPECTING...

I MAY SOUND SELFISH ACCORDING TO MY FEW SILENT READERS BUT YOUR ALL THOSE WORDS HAS PUSHED ME TO THE EDGE AND I AM SORRY TO SAY

I WILL NOT UPDATE UNTIL AND UNLESS I HAVE ATLEAST 150 VOTES ON MY LAST 10 CHAPTERS....

AND IF THIS TYPES OF MESSAGES CONTINUE I AM SORRY TO SAY BUT I WILL JUST DELETE MY STORY...

MANIK'S POV

I woke up dye to the continuous sound of my phone ringtone to see I was covered by her shirt because she knows without her I will wake up.. God I am such a lucky bas*ard to get such a caring wife..
I saw a phone light went off again this time I picked the call and it was my dad..

M- Umm Good morning dad..

R-(Shouting)Is what written in the magazine is it true??

M- What is written dad I don't know what you are talking about??

R- That Nandini is pregnant??Check your phone...

As soon as I unlocked my phone I saw numbers of notifications about us..

F*ck..

The world No.1 billionaire and Rockstar is going to be a father?
But the surprise is the lady who is pregnant is his lifetime enemy and famous cardiologist and daughter of billionaire Raman Murthy, Nandini Murthy..

Is this baby a mistake??

Manik and Nandini Murthy in a relationship weren't they lifetime enemies??

Is this the reason Manik Malhotra was never spotted with any other girl..

Billionaire in love with his enemies??

Are they truely in love or is it just fling???

Are they really in love??
Oh it seems Like a SECRETS RELATIONSHIP OF LIFETIME ENEMIES...

M- Dad me..

R- Yes you because it's with you who the pictures is with Nandu..

M- Dad I can..

R- Yes explain about that illegitimate child Man ....

M- Dad enough I am not telling anything mean you will tell anything my children are not illegitimate Yes my children I am the father of those children and sorry to say I am not sorry to make Nandini pregnant and have my children with her...

R- You...

Dad voice was cut due to the calling bell..

M- Dad I will call youlater someone has come..

R- Lis..

I cut the call and saw a man standing with a bag..

M- Yes??

Per-(shocked)The Manik Malhotra..

M- Umm yes who are you??

Per- Um..Is this the house of Nandini Murthy??

M- Yes I am her husband and who are you??

Oh first time in public I called myself her husband the best birthday gift ever..

Per- OH......Actually sir Nandini Mam ordered this cake in our bakery and here...

M-(taking the cake)Oh thank you so much..

Per- Our pleasure sir it's our duty and ya please visit us again...

M- Ya of course and here us the rest of the payment...

Per- Thank you sir and sir Happy birthday and can you please sign me a autograph Actually my children are huge fan of yours..

M- Why not buddy of course..

Here take it..

Per- Thank you sir.. oki will take my leave..

After keeping the cake I went in search of Nandu where is she ?? I am not seeing her from the time I got up..

M- Nandu baby where are you...

Nandu..

I searched for her everywhere but couldn't find her shit where is she..

I went back to our room to see a note attached to table...and read it

WHAT!! but just now they delivered the cake...

Sweat started forming on my forehead.. oh God I hope she is OK..

I called her but everytime it is giving the same reply

"THE NUMBER YOU ARE TRYING TO CALL IS CURRENTLY SWITCHED OFF "

oh God I hurriedly called my detectives and a police officer here in London to search for her...

I had been a hour already..I too was trying to do something it was sure something might have happened to her my heart was racing wildly God I just hope my Nandu and our children are safe..

M-(Shouting)Did you all find any clue or anything it had been a hour already what the hell are you all doing..

Po- Sir you please need to calm down we are trying our best don't worry we will find your wife..

M- What calm down it has been a hou...

I was cut off when a police constable came running..

Con- Sir actually we found a phone and a CCTV photage of that area and yes someone wearing mask came and took her but sorry to say we couldn't see the face..

Po- Sir can you please check is this your wife's phone..

M- Yes its her find her who kidnapped her I swear if something happens to mu wife or children I will not leave anyone of you..

Po- Sir please you have to cooperate with us . So sir now can you please check that if you could identify this person...

M- Ya ya do whatever you want but fast..

I was no mood of any nonsense time was running and it has been already an hour to her missing.... His wife is in danger and he is in no mood to entertain someone..

The vedio played Nandini was talking to someone on the road when suddenly she saw someone injecting her from back..and soon after she was leaning on a man's body as if her life dependent on him but the man's face couldn'tbe understood..He picked her up and put inside the car already waiting for them a little far and drove away..

M- Wait wait wait pause the vedio and put it back to 10 secs.....

There now they could see the man had opened the mask..

M- Zoom it zoom it..

There she was leaning on someone and looking pale and powerless her hair covering her face but didn't miss the dirty smirk on the face of that person that someone was non other than...

Maddy....

M- That fuc*er...please quickly note down the car number see it is visible and please track it..

NO ONE'S POV

And it didn't took him a minute to realize that..

SHE WAS KIDNAPPED..

DRUGGED AND KIDNAPPED..

He just hope his Nandu and children are safe..

And that Maddy how dare he

A lava started forming inside him..that bastard how dare he touch her and kidnap her.. His veins stood up, jaw clenched fingers formed in a fist.. He was looking not less than a devil hungry for revenge...Promising to become MADHYAM SINGHANIA's worst nightmare...

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

NANDINI'S POV

N- You??

Mad- Yes me Madhyam Singhania aka Maddy at your service mam...Missed me darling ?????

He said keeping a hand on my thighs..This man is disgusting I try to keep myself away from him but couldn't because I was tied up..

Mad- Ah ah baby don't do this you might get hurt..

N-(crying)Why are you doing this..

Mad-(Shouting)How dare you?? You are asking me why you don't know why because I love you..

N- No Maddy listen you don't love me you are just obsessed with me leave me there might be someone waiting for you..And moreover Manik..

Mad- Shut up don't take his name I can't even tolerate his name understood and what you are saying I am obsessed with you OK I am so what will you do ha?? You are mine get that..

Oh God this man is disgusting I just hope Manik find me and our babies sooner.. Don't worry my love your dad will find us out soon till then safely stay in your mom's tummy ok...

N- Maddy listen Manik..

I was cut of by Maddy's slap..

Mad- Didn't I tell you not to take that ba*tard name you wh*re..

I was keeping quite due to our babies but calling my Manik ba*tard is something which I will never tolerate

N-(Shouting)My Manik is not a ba*tard you are and I will take his name..Manik, Manik , Manik..

Mad- (Shouting)Keep quite I said just keep quiet.. Don't take his name he he destroyed me and my life for him I and my father suffered alone . They destroyed my childhood took away my mom, sent me to jail , took you away from me and father is bedridden and all this happened because of Manik Malhotra and you are telling he didn't do anything..

N-(calmly)listen Maddy what you see or hear is not always the truth Maddy??

Mad- oh so you are saying he is not at fault he didn't do anything...

N- I an not saying that Maddy yes its true he sent you to jail but he didn't snatch me from you I was the one who fell in love with him..He is not responsible for your father's condition it was his destiny to suffer for what he did and you don't know what Neyo Maa went through..

Mad- ( cutting her off )Keep quite..Shut up you couldn't misguided me understood I know everything ok so just keep quiet..Now stay I will come after sometimes we will get married today..

N-Marraige??

Mad- Yes baby marraige stay here I will go and check how tge preparations is going on now I cannot do a small wedding right?? It's our Marraige it must be grand..

N- Maddy you are not....

Mad-(cutting her off)I know baby you are eager to marry me so you will say not to make any grand decorations but as a husband I have some duties right.. don't worry the preparations will be done as fast as possible...OK

N- Maddy..

Mad- Yez baby???

N- Umm can you please untie the ropes ??

Mad- Oh I am so sorry baby you are asking me something but I couldn't fulfill it actually although I love you sooooooo much but I don't trust you who knows you might try to run.. just endure the pain for some more time than we will get married I will open your rope ok...

Saying this he left but not before locking the door of the room..

Oh God all my plans to escape backfired now I don't have any other options other then waiting for Manik..

I just hope Manik comes fast and save me and our babies...

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER GUYS ?

THOUGHTS ON MANAN.

THOUGHTS ON MADDY.

Words limit- 2000

TARGET- 140+VOTES

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

479K 22.5K 74
(this was my very first story few years back when i was an immature so read at your own risk😂 childish story ) As the story name suggests its a stor...
75.9K 6.4K 34
14/05/20 - 28/08/20 Nandani Moorthy the only Daughter of Well Known Doctors in California. Yes her Parents were both doctors and were quite famous an...
638 64 11
🌟 Hello, beloved readers! 🌟 I'm absolutely thrilled to embark on this enchanting journey with you all! If you're a fan of the heartwarming and capt...
52.9K 4.4K 25
01/10/2020 - 13/01/2021 Nandani Moorthy the only Daughter of Well Known Doctors in California. Yes her Parents were both doctors and were quite famou...