Taste (BangChan) 18+

By ChansFlow3r

Being high up in the Mafia world was no joke to someone like Alicia Morelli. Forever putting business before... More

*Disclaimer*
Chapter 1 - Be Careful Morelli
Chapter 2 - Sleeping with the enemy
Chapter 3 - Mafia Rebellion
Chapter 4 - Promises can't be broken
Chapter 5 - All Fun and Games
Chapter 7 - Heated Mess
Chapter 8 - Secret Secret
Chapter 9 - Old Flames
Chapter 10 - Alls fair in Love and War
Chapter 11 - New Beginnings
Chapter 12 - Red, White or Black?
Chapter 13 - You're Mine
Chapter 14 - Connected
Chapter 15 - Why?
Chapter 16 - Memory Lane
Chapter 17 - Pick a Fight
Chapter 18 - No more secrets
Chapter 19 - New Plan
Chapter 20 - Action Time
Chapter 21 - Take Down
Chapter 22 - All's Well that ends well
Chapter 23 - My Knight in Satin Armour
Chapter 24 - Time for a Vacation
Questions and Answers
Chapter 25 - Sight See
Chapter 26 - First Dates
Chapter 27 - I'm all yours
Chapter 28 - SURPRISE
5- Star β˜†
Chapter 29 - Oh f*ck
Chapter 30 - No Labels?
Chapter 31 - I Love You
Chapter 32 - Moving On
Chapter 33 - Kiss me like you mean it
Chapter 34 - Wait, What?
Chapter 35 - Now or Never
Chapter 36 - Traitor
Chapter 37 - I'll kill them, I'll kill them all.
Chapter 38 - πŸ’”
Chapter 39 - Oh no you didn't
Chapter 40 - She's back
Chapter 41 - Let it burn
Chapter 42 - Torn between Two worlds
Chapter 43 - The Final Stance
Chapter 44 - A Greater Sacrifice
β˜†one year laterβ˜†
100k Views!

Chapter 6 - Oops

3.4K 95 89
By ChansFlow3r

A/N; Hey! Has everyone been listening to The Sound album 😍
Why are all their voices so damn beautiful fgs.

Anyway you know what, I think it's time for some Hyunjin appreciation due to the fact he's going to be around a LOT for this Chapter 💅

Hotter than your ex better than your next, Mr red hair Hyunjin you are ELITE.

WORD COUNT - 2010
----------------

I searched through all the drawers but the only swimwear I could find was a yellow bikini. Luckily I had found a long white knitted cardigan to throw around myself too due to the fact I felt extremely exposed even though I knew I looked good.

I was grateful that all the clothes here were my size, although I'm convinced Jisung had something to do with that.

I quickly towel dried my blonde hair and wrapped it up in a bun before giving my make up a once over in the mirror.

Thank goodness for waterproof mascara.

I once again headed back downstairs as I passed another room I had yet to explore. I had to take this opportunity to slightly peek round the door.

It was clearly an office of some sort, a big desk in the middle of the room, placed by a huge open window. The walls painted a deep brown with a wooden flooring. Different paintings hung on the wall, I wondered to myself if some of these may have been Hyunjins. After all he was the talented artist of the group.

Interrupting my train of thought, Chan appeared from the side of the room. Luckily distracted and on the phone so he didn't see me looking.

"Changbin it needs to be done, Jisung knows where to go. This has to end now"

I frowned, although Jisung was more than capable of pretty much anything. The thought of him being sent on yet another dangerous mission had me on edge.

After all he was my best friend, and practically the only family I had left.

I took this opportunity to quickly and quietly sneak away as I made my way back out to the garden.

"Did you guys miss me, or did you miss me?" I asked rhetorically as I laughed to myself.

Felix, Hyunjin and I.N all turned round at once as their jaws were left hanging open.

Oh yeah, here I am stood in a bikini in front of them for the first time.

"Hey boys, close your mouths, a bug might fly in" I smirked as they quickly adjusted themselves to look way more relaxed.

"Hey Alicia, foods ready" Minho called as I walked over to him.

He had made a huge spread of food on the table, hot dogs, burgers, grilled chicken, salad, corn and laid out a whole table next to it full of alcohol and cocktail making supplies.

"Wow Minho this looks amazing, I'm starving" I spoke, admiring his passion he put into his cooking.

"Great, I'm starving!" Felix added as he jumped up and helped himself to the burgers.

Once we had spent some time filling ourselves up with Minhos amazing cooking I finally waltzed over to the cocktail table.

I picked up the vodka, pouring a considerate amount into the cocktail shaker, followed by archers and fresh orange juice. I poured some ice in and put the lid on, shaking the contents together to mix it up.

"What are you making over there?" Felix asked.

I smirked, pouring the contents back out into the glasses, topping them up with cranberry juice and some orange slices on the side.

"Sex on the beach" I said proudly as I picked up two glasses, giving them to Hyunjin and I.N, followed by taking 2 more to Felix and Minho. Sipping on the last one I saved for myself.

"So...have you ever had sex on the beach? The real deal" Hyunjin asked curiously as I asked.

"Was the part of the question game? As I'm definitely not answering it" I smiled, sipping more on my drink, which by the way, tasted perfect.

"Well that's a forfeit" Hyunjin answered as he walked over to the table, taking a shot glass and filling it up with pure vodka.

"Forfeit, forfeit, forfeit" Jeongin and Felix cheered.

Hyunjin placed the shot glass in front of me as I took it from him and quickly downed it, feeling the intense burning down my throat, it gave me the biggest confidence boost as they cheered.

"Okay, my turn" I stated as I sat back down on the sun lounger, Minho taking a seat next to me as we sat opposite the other 3 boys.

"I wanna know the real stuff. How was Stray Kids formed? The famous Mafia rebellion" Minho smiled, he knew I'd ask the more intense questions. But it was my opportunity at knowing everything there to know about them.

"Well, as Chan is our leader he was the one to start it all" Felix began to speak as he sat up, one hand resting on the lounger and the other on his knee.

"He actually recruited Han first. They'd known eachother for a while, him being your watchful guardian but also the eyes and ears for Chris"

"So his name is also Chris?"

"Hey! Only one question at a time" I.N called out as he laughed as I rolled my eyes.

"Okay okay"

"After Han he found each of us, each members of different Mafia group, stuck in a twisted world we didn't want to be a part of. A world we wanted to end. And thanks to Chris and Hans recruitment, we had that chance, so here we are. Changing the rules one daughter of a Mafia boss at a time" Hyunjin continued to explain as I smiled.

I get it, the Mafia world isn't for everyone. I mean it was all I'd ever grown up with so I didn't know any different. But some people were dragged into it purely because of who they worked for.

"Alright, my go!" I.N shouted quickly interrupting my thoughts. I sat up listening to what he has to ask.

"Have you ever been in love Alicia?" He asked as I paused briefly.

Had I ever been in love?

I'd loved someone who wasn't going to change for me. It was all one sided. He broke my heart, and it was the reason I stayed away from men ever since.

"No, never" I answered.

"Why did you take so long to answer?" Hyunjin asked, clearly not buying my answer.

"I had a relationship once, but it wasn't love" I answered again, this time more confidently.

I sipped again as I felt Minho place his hand on my shoulder.

Part of me is surprised that Minho or Jisung didn't tell Chan or the others about San. They saw me go through the heartache after losing him.

But I was also grateful that there was some things that should be kept secret, and they kept those secrets for me.

"What kind of leader is Chan?" I asked, although knowing how badly they worship him I was only going to get good answers about him.

"Chan's there for all of us, we're like one big family. If I'm honest it's like he's the father to 7 kids" felix explained as I began to laugh.

"Oh I can definitely see that"

"You're part of this family now though Alicia" Minho spoke for the first time throughout the game, I smiled back at him and nodded.

"Considering the crazy few days I've had, I'm actually beginning to enjoy my time here" I answered.

"Chan would do anything for you too, even though it may not seem like it yet. He would put himself before anyone he cared about. He's always risking his life to protect us, as well as figuring out new ways to mess with the Mafia and ruin things for them. He's clever, witty, passionate and the most hard working guy I've ever met" I.N continued speaking about his devotion to Chan. However Hyunjin stayed quiet on this one, not boasting about Bang Chan like the others.

I finished my first drink as I headed to grab another one, this time just an easy vodka and lemonade.

"Do you find Chan attractive, I mean, we all heard what happened in the club that night, I wish I'd been there to see you dance too" Hyunjin finally spoke as I shook my head. Even Minho laughed as I gave him a death glare to be quiet.

Nobody needed to know if I drooled over Chans picture or not.

"Okay I will say this for the last time. Dancing and potentially kissing Chan was for the mission only, besides, he probably enjoyed it way more than I did" I answered quickly brushing it off.

Thank you, next.

The boys laughed, whether they were convinced by my answer or not, all I wanted was to move on from the question.

The game continued for a while, I'd asked them how old they were, Jeongin being the youngest while Bang Chan was the oldest, the exact same age as me. Felix, Hyunjin, Seungmin and of course Han being the same age while Changbin was 23 and Minho was 24.

But all relatively close in age.

They'd asked me how many people I'd killed and who I'd rather kiss in Skz, which again I forfeited so another 2 shots in. I was starting to feel a little giddy.

We had moved from outside into the living room area, playing battleshots across the table, me and Hyunjin against Felix and Minho while I.N was the ref, in charge of the music and the drink supplier.

"Hmm, C...6" I guessed as Felix scanned his board and frowned.

"Shit" He muttered before picking up the shot and drinking it.

Myself and Hyunjin cheered as he high fived me. With us in taking more drink we were beginning to get more comfortable with eachother. His hand was now resting on my thigh, not sure if the others had picked up on it either as they had drank a fair amount too.

But it wasn't any harm, it was all a bit of fun.

"F7, it has to be" Minho asked hopefully, crossing his fingers with Lix.

Hyunjin shook his head as he placed his fingers against his head indicating an 'L' for loser. I giggled uncontrollably and how ridiculous they were with eachother.

The game went on and of course I ended up winning it for us. Felix' eyes gave away his locations, not to mention the times Jeongin would sneak behind them and mouth the answers to me. Our impromptu game night had just turned into giggles and inside jokes. I finally felt content.

Amidst the fun. Hyunjin had also pulled me onto his lap, wrapping his arms around from behind cozily, as we all sat there talking about complete nonsense and laughing about everything.

I was having the best time, probably a little bit too drunk, hence the whole having fun with Hyunjin part but it was the most fun I'd had in a while.

However all that was to be interrupted by Bang Chan himself.

"What's going on in here?" He asked, looking around at each of us before his eyes landed on me, I watched as they dropped down to the placement of Hyunjins hand on my thigh, which had moved slightly further up.

Something was telling me he didn't appreciate the fact us sitting so closely. My eyes watching him as he refused to even look back at me.

"Hyunjin, a word" He spoke all too seriously. Honestly if looks could kill, Hyunjin would be 6 feet under right now.

The room silenced as my eyes meeting Hyunjin's again, only to see him sigh and gently untangle himself from our embrace. Getting up carelessly as the two of them left, heading towards the leaders office.

"Hey, just forget about that, let's play something else instead" Felix quickly changed the subject although I was way too invested in finding out what Chan would say to him, why would be be that overprotective when he didn't even know me?

"Yeah sure, I'm just gonna go to the toilet quick, be right back" I spoke as I headed out, sneaking towards Chans office also.

Well, here goes nothing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 6.5K 46
Kamila Park is a 21 year old that used to dream of becoming a costume designer. It all came crashing down when her parents passed away in an accident...
413K 21.6K 70
"-Why do you always drink wine at parties?" "-That's how I count my members and signal them it's time to withdraw." Both Mafia and the police are af...
213K 6.2K 60
what high are the chances of meeting a kpop idol in the smallest shop in the largest metropolis of south korea? ⚠️tw - smut, explicit content, sexual...
96.7K 2.5K 49
Living in Chicago with her career as a doctor just beginning, 23-year-old Eisa Yun has a bright future ahead of her. That is until her father's unpai...