Night at the Museum

By MonaLisa_Not_DaVinci

basically the movies but if y/n was in it I do not own night at the museum in any way shape or form (currentl... More

Part 1: Just an ordinary guy
Part 2: The First Night
Part 3: The Morning After
Part 4: Night 2
Part 5: Fired?
Part 6: Something's off...
Part 7: Getting the Table Back pt 1
Part 8: Getting the Tablet Back pt 2
Part 9: A Great Man (the end)
Battle of the Smithsonian, Part 1: The Final Night...
Battle of the Smithsonian, Part 2: The Call
Battle of the Smithsonian part 3: Archives
Battle of the Smithsonian, part 4: Found Them
Battle of the Smithsonian, Part 5: We're In It Now
Battle of the Smithsonian, part 6: Followed
Battle Of The Smithsonain, Part 8: You Got This.
Battle of the Smithsonian, part 9: You Got This pt2.
Battle of the Smithsonian, part 10: It's The End, Pal.
BOTS, Chapter 11: the greatest battle the world may ever know
Battle of the Smithsonian, part 12: Stick With What You Love (THE END)
Secret of the Tomb, Part 1 (PROLOGUE INCLUDED): The Tablet's Malfunction
Secret of the Tomb, part 2: What Happened?!
Secret of the Tomb, part 3: the Expidition
Secret of the Tomb, part 4: Making it Inside
Secret of the Tomb, part 5: Nocturnal Knight
Secret of the Tomb, part 6: Iiepwop
A/N (please read, or don't)
Secret of the Tomb, part 7: The Backstory of the Tablet
Secret of the Tomb, part 8: Malicious Lancelot
Secret of the Tomb, part 9: No Camelot
A/N
another A/N
ANOTHER another A/N
Secret of the Tomb, part 10: But We're Not Ready.
Secret of the Tomb, part 11: It Doesn't Matter if We're Not Ready.
Secret of the Tomb, Part 12: Epilogue

Battle of the Smithsonian, part 7: Could This Get Worse?

127 3 31
By MonaLisa_Not_DaVinci

"We'll get you back on your chums, Mr. Daley, you won't get lost following Amelia Earhart!" Amelia said. Y/n didn't have the heart to tell her that she's partially famous for getting lost. French soldiers started talking, and the three got down behind a large water fountain. Y/n on Larry's left, and Amelia on Larry's right. Larry had his hand on Amelia's back.

"Well, I quite like the way you're holding me, Mr. Daley," Amelia said smugly. Y/n's head slowly turned, as Larry took his hand off her and muttered "No, sorry, I wasn't trying to..."

"Oh, please, stop beating your gums, Mr. Daley, you haven't been able to take your cheaters off my chassis since the moment we met." Amelia said, smirking. "...I literally didn't understand a word of that." Larry said. "She's saying you've been-" Y/n said, getting cut off by harp music. "...Where's that coming from?" Y/n looked up. Larry and Amelia did the same. there were 3 angels that sounded like the Jonas brothers singing "more than a woman" by Bee Gees.

"You! Little flying things! Quiet!" Larry said. "They're cupids, Mr. Daley. Gods of love." Amelia said. "Great. Gods of love, would you shut up?" Larry asked, "Please shut up. We're trying to hide." The cupids then changed the arrangement, and started rapping the same song.

"No, don't change the arrangement! Well- It's not about the arrangement! Quiet! shh!" Larry tried to hush the cupids. "we're in deep shit now" Y/n muttered. The French guards got curious and started following the cupids, giving the three time to escape. They then ran straight into 2 other French guards, followed by 4 more, and Napoleon Bonaparte.

"And so, the tiny little man who could not be a smaller or shorter mouse, RUNS into the claws of the giant cat!" Napoleon snarled to Larry, mimicking a cat. Y/n visibly cringed.

"Wow, you're really hung up on the height, aren't you?" Larry asked.

"No, it's not about the height, see..."

"Yes, you are. You're saying I'm a little mouse, you're a giant cat."

"I am the giant cat" *insert hissing sounds*. Y/n cringed again, and Napoleon looked at them.

"What, do you have a problem?" Napoleon snarled.

"...No." Y/n lied.

"No offense, just... You're Napoleon. There's a complex named after you. You're famous for being little, and it's true..."

"Oh, you naive American man-boy."

"Uh, dad, he was actually your height when he was alive." Y/n said awkwardly. Larry turned to Y/n and gave them a look.

"Well that makes one American who's not a total idiot" Napoleon rolled his eyes.

Larry turned back around to Napoleon. "Look, neither of us are gonna be jamming anytime soon, right? So, it's not like we should... It's not even an issue." He said. Napoleon started speaking French. "It's not about the height or something else, It's a plan. It's a brilliant plan." He said in English, pointing to his brain. "So it was a plan." Larry said.

"Snazzy maneuver, Emperor." Amelia said. Napoleon walked over to her. "Merci, mademoiselle." Napoleon smiled at her, "Now if your... boyfriend... would kindly come with me..."

"Oh, I'm not her boyfriend." Larry specified. Amelia looked at him and didn't respond for a second, before saying "No." "...Just friends?" Napoleon asked. "Yep." Y/n quietly commented. "Yeah, friends." Larry added. Napoleon the creepily slid up to Larry.

"Were you guys, like, friends in college and just afraid now to both ruin your relationship by telling the other person that you want to be more than friends, that you like-like each other?"

"...One more time? I'm sorry. I didn't catch that..."

"...We're you guys, like, friends in college and now both afraid to ruin your relationship by telling the other person that you want to be more than friends, that you like-like each other?"

Larry paused, trying not to chuckle. "Oh. No." He smiled, holding in a laugh.

"I just love to nitty-gritty of relationships. All us French do." Napoleon geeked. the three commented something related to Napoleons comment, like "Amour" and "same" and "great".

"Now," Napoleon put a knife near Larry's face, "This way or you two die." Larry looked at Y/n and back to Napoleon. "Yes" he said. Napoleon shouted a command in French, and they all started walking, except for Amelia. "Wait, I'm coming with you!" She shouted (simp). "No!! Our fight is not with you." Napoleon said to Amelia, still walking. They walked in and out of museums until they were at the Gate of Kahmunrah. They saw Jed.

"Dad, they got Jed." Y/n said. Jed heard this and turned around. "Gigantors... no..." He muttered.

"Hello, Mr. Daley, and Y/n. Nice to see you again." Kahmunrah said, getting up from his chair and to Larry and Y/n, "Now, if you don't mind, I shall take that from you." He snatched the tablet from Larry. "Thank you."  He turned around and to his gate.

"Finally! Finally, after 3,000 years, My evil army of the damned, my beautiful, beautiful army, shall be..." Kahmunrah said, finishing the code on the tablet, "UNLEASHED!!!"

the gate didn't open. Everyone looked around in awkwardness. Kahmunrah looked at the gate and sighed. "I'm afraid that mother and father may have slightly changed the combination on me." he said, embarrassed.

"Wow, I guess this whole unleashing-the-underworld thing isn't working out for you, huh?" Larry said. Before Y/n could elbow jab him to make him stop, he continued.

"It must be really frustrating, 'Cause you've waited thousands of years to come back from the dead and everything, and now you can't get it open."

"Fear not, for I shall wait a thousand more if I must." Kahmunrah respond.

"Well good, 'Cause in a few hours, you'll be standing here in a frustrated position, frozen, and I'll walk out of here with my kid and buddies, and that'll be that. So, I got all night." Larry said. Y/n finally elbow jabbed him. "Ow!" Larry rubbed the side of his torso, looking at Y/n, who had an "Are you crazy?!" expression.

"All night? Well... He doesn't," Kahmunrah said, pointing at Jed in the birdcage." Larry Y/n and Jedediah's hearts dropped, as Kahmunrah started walking to Jed and the birdcage held by a mafia man. "Open the cage." He said. 

"You better not do anything to him, you little son of a-" Y/n said, before Larry covered their mouth. Kahmunrah stopped walking and paused. "Sorry, again. They haven't been themself today. I'll come up with a punishment" Larry faked apologized, not meaning it.

"You're not a very good parent, are you?" Kahmunrah commented. Larry and Y/n stayed quite, as Kahmunrah continued walking to the cage.

"No no! Don't touch me!" Jedediah shouted, trying to get away from Kahmunrah, as he opened the cage door. "Oh, look, he's having a tiny little tantrum!" Kahmunrah said in awe. He then took Jed out, and he started trying to get out of Kahmunrah's grip. "Don't you squirm, don't squirm, it'll only be worse for you." Kahmunrah said, grabbing an hourglass. "Put him down!" Larry said. "I shan't hurt you." Kamunrah sighed.

"Oops, I lied."

He dropped Jed into the hourglass.

"I don't think he has all night at all, Mr. Daley. From the looks of things, I'd say he has, oh, maybe a little over an hour." Jed's screaming to get out was muffled. 

"ALRIGHT, THAT'S the LAST straw, lemme at him!!!" Y/n hollered in anger. The French soldiers held them back. Kahmunrah walked up to Y/n, making sure the hourglass was out of reach.

"Look here, you disappointment of a Pharaoh, you can do whatever to me amd my dad. Hell, you can do whatever you want to anybody with the kind of power you have. But that? That was it. You're going to regret all that you've done tonight and last night. I don't know much, but that's something I do know." Y/n practically growled, giving an angry stare at Kahmunrah.

"Hm. In that case, I'm giving the tablet to your father." Kahmunrah turned around, and grabbed the tablet from the gate.

"He must be smarter than any of us in here, I'll let him figure out the combination." He shoved the tablet to Larry. "I am going to give you exactly one hour to figure it out. if you do not, then I shall kill your friends. And please don't think about escaping, for I shall be watching you." Kahmunrah said, intimidatingly. He'd sound more intimidating if he didn't have a lisp.

"Look, I don't even know how to begin to decipher this thing, alright? Really!" Larry said, almost as if he was expecting mercy.

"Oh, what a pity. And your little cowboy friend seemed like such a charming fellow." Kahmunrah said, "Ah, well. Tick-tock, Mr. Daley. Your hour has begun."

"Hey!" Jedediah hollered, getting Larry and Y/n's attention. "You got this, pardners, I know you do." he pointed at the two. Larry and Y/n only looked at him as if so scared and pale, they could puke at that moment.

"Shoo!" Kahmunrah shooed them. Larry and Y/n started running, in fear for their friends.

"YOU GOT THIS!" Jedediah hollered as loud as he could, then sighing after, in scared of what would happen if the two didn't 'got this'.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 20 4
Dreamer Larry Daley thinks he's destined for something big but his imaginative ideas never pay off and in desperate need of a job, he accepts to be a...
94.4K 1.2K 42
Raylen and Ddots story ...
182K 5.4K 33
A WildeHopps fanfic. I think it's pretty good, but let me know if you think differently. Completed, with possible updates.
58.3K 1K 17
Scarlet Smith had never acted the way a 16 year old girl should. I guess it didn't help she was the adopted daughter of Larry Dailey, the night guard...