Darklording {Harry/Theo}

queensupremacy tarafından

Harry, Hadrian James Potter, gets taken in by Sirius and Remus when he finds Sirius on his sixth birthday. H... Daha Fazla

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE
CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY-SIX
CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY-ONE
CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO
CHAPTER SIXTY-THREE
CHAPTER SIXTY FOUR
CHAPTER SIXTY FIVE
CHAPTER SIXTY SIX
CHAPTER SIXTY SEVEN
CHAPTER SIXTY EIGHT
CHAPTER SIXTY NINE

CHAPTER FORTY-NINE

406 11 0
queensupremacy tarafından

A/N 1) written during lessons again 2) almost at fifty chapters :) 2) last like very last bit is late and on phone - next chapter will also be on phone, but there won't be this at top 

"Harry my boy you can't be doing this" 

"Yes I can, and I will" 

~~~ 

Dinner that day was turkey, and it was delicious, as to be expected from the Hogwarts house elves. 

Harry looked up to the ceiling with a critical eye, it was a clear night, and the moon was almost full. Harry cringed slightly feeling bad for Remus, who was not at the dinner table. Sirius was, and Flitwick was red in the face from laughter, as Sirius was re-telling the Marauders best pranks. 

"Astronomy tower later?" Harry whispered in Theo's ear softly, receiving a slight nod in return. They could not say anything like that out loud anymore, Blaise never missed the opportunity to be annoying. 

Blaise watched the two suspiciously, but that disappeared when Harry leaned over and whispered something to Pansy also. This was of course not the same thing he told Theo, Blaise didn't know that though. 

Pansy frowned but laughed quietly, which left Blaise wondering what he said, Theo knew, he was smiling a bit, and Draco was trying to figure it out. 

People slowly stopped eating, and the food melted away revealing desserts. Dumbledore was not present, who knew why. Who knows. 

Harry took a small bowl of ice cream and pulled his wand out. He directed the ice cream, and it floated near the wall, being unseen by anyone, and stopped behind Sirius, Harry twitched his wand slightly and the ice cream slid out down Sirius back. Harry slipped under the table and quickly spelled himself invisible. Harry got back out hurried and Sirius was gaping mouth open searching the hall for Harry. He could not see him of course, but Harry was tapping Theo's shoulder. 

"I'm going to go finish my essay" Theo stood up and exited the hall, 

"Theo, Theo, do you know where Harry is" Sirius ran out to Theo, back stretched weirdly avoiding the cold ice cream. 

"No, I think he hid under the table in there" Theo pointed back into the hall. 

Sirius grunted and went back in, 

"Revealing me darling?" Harry whispered reappearing wrapping his arm around Theo's waist. 

"We both know you were out here with me the entire time" Theo said turning to face Harry. 

"maybe" Harry shrugged. 

"Harry" Sirius yelled coming back out of the hall. 

"Oh shit" Harry took off running pulling Theo with him. 

"Harry, broom closet" Theo said hurried 

"Now" Harry raised an eyebrow 

"no not like that to hide, Sirius won't do anything if we're in there" Theo explained.

"That's true Sirius was forced by Remus, to never interrupt us if we were in a broom closet" 

"And how do you know that" 

"I was snooping a while ago" Harry said yanking the door to the closet open, pulling to a stop. They climbed in and Sirius stopped a few meters away looking around confused as to where the two went. Sirius saw the broom closet and raised an eyebrow approaching. 

"Harry I th-" Theo was cut off by Harry slamming his lips onto Theo's. The door to the closet opened slightly and when Sirius saw it he whined a bit and left again. Complaining about the ice cream on his way down the hall. 

"ok- ay" Theo breathed out slightly dazed, 

"sorry, had to get rid of him, he was very much onto us" Harry kissed Theo's neck. 

"Nah it's fine" Theo said quietly tilting his head allowing Harry full access to his neck. 

Harry disconnected himself from Theo's neck and stuck his head out of the closet, 

"Coast is clear lets go" Harry stepped out, Theo hopping out after and closing the doors. 

The two made their way up to the Astronomy tower, the halls painfully empty. The sky was glimmering with stars, the moon casting pale slivers of light down on the two. 

"When exactly do you intend to reveal yourself?" Theo asked softly splaying Harry's fingers. It had been an idea Harry had been toying around with. 

"I don't know, probably after NEWT's I don't want to put you in danger though" Harry spoke laying back on the floor. 

"I doubt anyone would try anything honestly" Theo said laying his head on Harry's chest, 

"I figured as much, but I would probably go batshit crazy" Harry said breathing in, as if not wanting to ever think that thought. 

"That ... should be a good thing right" 

Harry hummed and exhaled a bit, "I might do summer before seventh though, be able to leave with bang" "Oh but yeah I guess that would be a good thing for you, not for me I'd go crazy without you" 

"Awww nice to know you can't live without me" Theo squished Harry's cheeks 

"No I can't, you keep me sane darling" Harry kissed the crown of Theo's head. 

Theo smiled and snuggled further into Harry, who kept Theo snug and close, likely heating him from the cool wind. Theo was always cold, freezing fingers, and just cold in general. So the solution? Stay extremely close to Harry, who was always warm. Very warm indeed. 

"And what are you two doing out of your dorms, after curfew?" Dumbledore spoke climbing the winding staircase up to the astronomy tower. 

"Well, obviously, we were having sex" Harry said blankly, enjoying the shock on the old mans face. 

"No, we weren't" Theo added clapping his hand over Harry's mouth. "Ew Harry your not five" Theo wiped his hand on Harry, who simply smiled and looked innocent. 

"I couldn't help but hear, down in the staircase, that you are planning on revealing yourself, could I inquire about what?" 

"You could" Harry sat up straight, there was a long moment of pause, 

"Did you just sit up without your arms with mr Nott on top of you?" Dumbledore looked at Harry, a light shining in his eyes. Maybe Harry would mold into the strong hero people needed. 

"Yeah, why?" Harry shrugged "Theo's light as a feather" 

"No matter, how do you intent to stop Hades, everyone is looking up to you for help" Dumbledore had decided to play the game that way then. 

"never" Harry turned his head to face the man who had moved to the edge of the tower, clogs seemed to be turning in Harry's head and his eyes lit up, green eye starting to glow eerily. 

Dumbledore stroked his beard observing Harry's eye, where had he seen that before. The spark in Dumbledore's eyes grew dimmer as the truth hit him. 

"Understand now?" Harry smirked, darkness shrouding his eyes. 

"Harry my boy you can't be doing this" Dumbledore backed away a bit, stepping ever closer to the edge. 

"Yes I can" Harry tilted his head "And I will" he moved his head back upright. Dark smoke, Harry hadn't used that for murder in a while, covered the floor lighting up a black path by Dumbledore. It went up his body, and he seemed paralyzed unable to grab his wand nothing. 

"This- this isn't you, you are the lights saviour" Dumbledore spoke eyes growing old, 

Harry stood up, Theo coming up also, but standing to the side, Harry walked right up close and personal to the headmaster. 

"Yes it is, you don't know me, you only dislike me because I escaped the Dursleys" Harry poked the mans shoulder, watching with delight as he fell down the long lengths. 

Theo came over to Harry and leaned his head on Harry's shoulder, 

"There he goes" Theo noted hearing a satisfying crack as Dumbledore hit the ground. 

"Indeed, we probably need to go, right about now though" Harry wrapped his arm around Theo's waist. They were a bit too late though, they heard footsteps climbing the staircase. Theo looked at Harry who seemed to be thinking. "Change of plans" Harry whispered pulling Theo to the far back where it was shadowy. 

Minerva McGonagall accompanied by a tired Remus and nervous Flitwick appeared from the staircase. A thin sheet of black smoke still was laying on the ground, and while the others might not have noticed it Remus certainly did, immediately recognizing it. 

He glanced around, but upon not seeing Harry let out a breath. Where did Harry go? He and Theo were currently making their way down the staircase. 

They passed the broom closet they his from Sirius in, 

"Snog?" 

"Yeah sure" Theo started walking backwards. 

The two stepped into the closet and closed the doors, hearing them click shut. 

Theo was pressed up against a wall, hands in Harry's hair, when they heard the three pass by outside. 

"I just don't know who would want to- to- kill Albus" McGonagall blew her nose, 

"We'll find out who did it Minerva" They knew this was Flitwick, not only from his voice, but also because Remus would have called her Minnie. 

If they listened closer there were only two pairs of footsteps. The two shared a look, but kept snogging choosing to ignore it. 

"Why hello you two" Remus greeted swinging the doors open, 

"Oh hi Moony" Harry disconnected himself from Theo and stepping out, Theo rolled his eyes at how nonchalant Harry was about his honorary uncle finding them snogging, in a broom closet. 

"Hello Harry" Remus rubbed his temples "How did you manage to kill Dumbledore?" 

"Oh I don't know" Harry shrugged pulling Theo closer to him by the waist. 

"Whatever, just go back to your common room, and don't get caught otherwise you're straight to Azkaban" He warned. 

Harry rolled his eyes and the two stepped into a shadow, far too tired to walk back. 

They appeared back in the bedroom and Harry rolled onto the bed sighing, 

"Harry you need to change" Theo said already on it for himself. 

"Fine" Harry got up and changed quickly tossing his shirt somewhere, to be found by the house elves at some point. 

Harry shimmied under the covers, next to Theo who moved to face Harry. 

"You won't get caught will you?"  Theo asked Harry worried, 

"Of course not, your stuck with me darling" Harry kissed the top of Theo's head. 

Theo nodded and tucked his head away going to sleep, Harry also dropped off to sleep, and the room grew fully dark, the light that was on earlier for vision faded away. 

Theo was able to sleep for at least four hours before a nightmare of some sort started to gnaw at his dreamy thoughts. He started turning in his sleep, and Harry the light sleeper of all, woke up concerned, he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and focused on Theo. He put his hands on Theo's shoulders shaking him awake softly. 

"Theo, Theo? It was just a nightmare I swear" Harry whispered in Theo's ear "You're fine, I'm fine, everyone else is fine" 

Hot tears started to trickle down Theo's face and Harry hugged him tight, tears spread onto Harry's chest tickling him slightly. 

"Harry?" Theo whispered looking up at him, eyes rimmed red and glossy 

"I'm right here darling, right here" 

Theo bit his lip and hugged Harry tightly. 

"You want to tell me about it?" Harry said softly, Theo shook his head and Harry left it at that. 

"Try and get some more sleep, I promise I will be right here the entire time" Harry kissed Theo softly. Theo nodded and tucked himself into Harry, who true to his word stayed up the entire time keeping an eye on Theo. Theo dropped off to sleep and Harry stayed awake until the very last second, so he maybe got another half hour of sleep, but to Harry that was fine because it meant Theo was okay. 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

26.7K 432 34
When Harry Potter, the boy who lived defeated Voldemort. Only thing is missing in his life; the one and only Weasley girl, Ginny. What will happen wh...
34.2K 1K 9
I am going to try to do another one of these fics as my last one (Circlet of Elements) was pretty successful and also yes, I like Hadestown if you ha...
2.5K 43 9
Just some fanfic and oneshots of the Marauders! Hope you enjoy, and please leave comments and constructive feedback! [All characters belong to JK Row...
91.5K 1.5K 91
In which the blindness of uncertainty became clear with the love of one's heart and love did conquer all fear. "It's so clear with you. Always" ...