Dragons vs. Wolves (Dragons v...

By ForestMist

Xera is a teenage girl who lives by herself in the middle of the woods. Her parents were killed in a raid and... More

Once Upon a Boy in a Box
Cry Cry Cry
Tuck Your Tail and Run!
I'd Rather Not Sleep With The Fish
One Fight is Not Enough
When Asked For Help, Just Laugh
BANG YOUR HEAD!
Picking Up Boys With Electric Wheel Chairs
I Wonder What It Feels Like To Go Broke On Fish
That Little Charmer
How To Make People Come Running
I Hate It When That Happens
Mission: Rescue Stereo And Kick Some Puppy Butt!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
1 Year Later
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
The Sequel is out!

Chapter 49

992 51 0
By ForestMist

Robby's P.O.V.

I waited for Xera after she told everyone all about jail break for training. Everyone around me left and I figured that I can't leave things the way they are with us.

Me: I think we should talk about last night.

Xera: Okay, let's take a walk.

We walked back into the castle and to the front of the castle. I had no idea where she was leading me but that wasn't going to make me stop following her. It was silent up until we reached the lake. I sat down on the edge of the lake and started throwing stones into it. She sat next to me and curled into a ball. I smiled at her because I thought of all the bad thoughts that are probably running through her mind. I put my arm around her and pulled her closer to me. I pecked her cheek then rested my head against hers.

Me: Want to go out on a date with me?

Xera: What?

Me: I was tihnking that we never really got to do anything with each other since we have arrived here and I feel bad about what happened last night. I shouldn't of let things get carried away.

Xera: Oh, yeah. Sorry about not being there when you woke up.

Me: That's not what I meant. I just think that we should go do more things as a couple and leave all that other more complicated stuff for later when we are more ready for it.

Xera: That is really sweet. I'd like that.

Me: Oh, and one more thing....

Xera: What's that?

I turn towards her then grab the front of her legs and turn them towards me. She giggles lightly as she almost falls over. I smile and take her hands in mine.

Me: Will you be my girlfriend?

Xera: I thought I already was.

Me: Not officially. We were just mates but I want to take this slow.

Xera: Then yes, I will.

I lean in to kiss her but then I notice that a spot on her arm is glowing. I stop leaning in and reach over to lift up her sleeve some.

Me: What's that?

Xera: Oh crap! That's Dylan's sign! I think he's calling...

Then she fades into thin air. What the heck just happened? I jump up and look around the lake hoping to catch a glimpse of her. Nothing. I run back to the castle. Hopefully they know something.

Issi's P.O.V.

I was in the shower getting all the sweat off me until I saw my arm starting to glow. Oh crap, I know what this means. I hurry up and get all the soap off me and got out of the shower.

Me: Aiden! Kaden!

I pull on some shorts and see them pop their heads out of the shower.

Aiden: Yeah?

Me: I need you two to take care of things while me and Xera are gone.

Kaden: Where are you going?

Me: I don't know. Just keep everyone together until we get back.

Aiden: Umm okay. Come back safely?

Me: I wil..

I felt myself being sucked through this portal. Everything goes black and I feel myself being tunneled through the portal. I got launched out of it and I hit the ground hard. I let out a groan and the next thing I know, I'm being picked up and I hear Xera scream no. Then I'm dropped on the ground again. I open my eyes to see that Xera is just about to lift me off the ground.

Me: What's going on?

Xera: Dylan's life was in danger so he summoned us without even knowing it. But now we are in the middle of a battle field. So quit laying around like a helpless wimp and get your ass moving.

Me: On it sheriff.

I got up and looked around. This was like the perfect scene for a battle ground. The skies were gray with a hint of orange and red and the ground was covered in bodies, both dead and alive, and weapons everywhere. There was a platoon heading our way and I saw my sister getting out of her clothes. I turned the other way.

Me: What are you doing?!

Xera: Transforming. So take my clothes.

I feel a couple pieces of clothes being thrown at me and they land on my shoulders. I feel her mind link with me. I hear her soft voice ask me if I'm ready.

Me: Anytime you are sis.

I hear her roar and I take that as a yes. Battle time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 3.8K 27
{Book 1: The She-Wolf of Winter} Lilia Stark was the second child born to Lady Catelyn and Lord Eddard Stark. For thirteen years she lived in the qui...
8.6K 388 26
Megan Vaughn, daughter of the Alpha of her pack, has looked everywhere for her lifelong mate to no avail. She's the only one mateless, until she find...
5.6M 157K 27
Chloe was beaten and abused by her pack. Her mate rejecting her is the last straw. Unable to deal with it all she runs away. Meeting a new pack and f...
4.9K 113 52
In order to survive, Darius, the Alpha King, requires his mate. He will perish if he does not unite with her by the next full moon. After searching f...