The Killers Mirror//Wednesday...

By AngltRen

This is my first story ever written so apologies if it turns out horrible. Also none of the characters used... More

Prologue
Bio and Wendigo explanation
Chapter I "Fighting urges and Setteling in"
Chapter II "Therapy session and strange friends"
Chapter III "Secret Revealed and...Sleep walking?"
Chapter IV "Strange happenings and Joining a club"
Chapter V "Investigation and the Poe cup"
Chapter VI "Outreach day and Near Lashout"
Chapter VII "Build up and Opening up"
Chapter VIII "Heart Aching and Rave'N"
Chapter IX "More Regrets and Lashing out"
Chapter X "Parents Day and Dual Threapy"
Chapter XI "Helping hand and remembering the past"
Chapter XII "Unwanted Celebration and Stood up"
Chapter XIII "New Realization and Friends?"
Chapter XIV "New Meeting and Jealousy"
Chapter XV "Confusion and too late"
Chapter XVII "Confrontation and Rampage"
Chapter XVIII "Final Stand-off and Confessions"

Chapter XVI "New suspect and Unexpected"

2.5K 82 7
By AngltRen

A/n: Number 1 in Wendigo stories... that's it that's all enjoy the chapter.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Wednesday POV:

I don't know why, but just before I got close enough to kiss Tyler, something stopped me, it wasn't something I could describe as I have never felt such emotions before, but I felt that I was missing something or... someone I stopped just before we touched lips as I realized, he wasn't the one I liked in such manner, it was someone that I knew from my start, the person who always went along despite the dangers that came.

"Something wrong?" I heard Tyler suddenly say as I slowly started to back away, that was until a sudden vision appeared, in which I saw Dr. Kinbott laying and shivering on the ground as her necklace fell into the pool of blood she was in and I saw as the creature that lurked over her, covered in her blood turned out to be none other than Tyler. I then quickly snapped back to see Tyler looking over me "You okay?" and at that moment I knew exactly who I needed to go to "I need to go," was all I said before quickly getting up and leaving as Tyler kept trying to ask if anything was of the matter, but I just ignored him and ran down the streets, back to Nevermore.

(Y/n) POV:

I was in my room just trying to forget about what I saw in the Weathervane and looking around for any spare food I may have kept for emergencies "You could always just eat Tyler," "As much fun as that sound and how willing I am to do it, I don't feel like going to jail," I said responding towards the Wendigo's comment.  I was about to go to sleep to just pass everything away until I heard a knock at my door and I annoyingly got up and walked towards it and opened it to find Wednesday as I was left confused "Is there a new case Detective?" I jokingly asked as Wednesday let herself.

"We have a new suspect," I heard Wednesday say as I was left even more confused than before "I thought Xavier was the Hyde and the one behind this," I said as Wednesday looked towards me "Before I kissed Tyler, I got a vision, a vision that revealed Tyler's secret," she said as I was left in shock.  "So, once you kissed-," "We never did," I heard Wednesday correct me as I was just left confused but at the same time happy "So, you got a vision, realized he's the real creature... oh shit," I said as I just realized what the fuck was going on and how we just put Xavier, and innocent kid, in jail.

"So what's the plan?" I asked as Wednesday and I started thinking "We lead him into the middle of nowhere where we'll catch him and make him confess," she said as I agreed "Just one problem," I said making Wednesday confused "If he really is the Hyde and he transforms on us, what makes you think the Wendigo who got beaten twice and a goth girl can beat him?" I asked as Wednesday started thinking again.  After a while Wednesday finally spoke up "We'll get some help," "From who?" I asked as Wednesday just smirked "You'll need to leave that me," was all she said before she left and I got ready for what came next.

When I got to the location I was surprised by the people who actually showed up "How did you manage to get them to agree?" I asked as Wednesday spoke "(Y/n), these are the members of the Nightshades," she said causing me to give a look of surprise "Are they aware of what could happen?" I asked as Wednesday nodded "Just as well," I simply said before we all got in position and Tyler arrived.

After a little while into conversing and evidence pointing, Wednesday gave us the signal to step in as we emerge out of our spots and surrounded Tyler "Okay, I don't know what kind of sick joke you're playing, but I'm out of here," he said trying to walk away but Bianca walked in front of him and used her siren voice to make Tyler follow us.

We made him follow us towards Xavier's shed in which we tied him down with chains to a chair as Bianca snapped her fingers waking him up as Tyler looked around "Welcome back," Wednesday started "Where the hell am I?" Tyler asked as I sarcastically said "Pixie forest dumbass," "Somewhere no one can hear your screams," Wednesday quickly corrected.  "What's with the chains?" Tyler asked while trying to move "Don't ask stupid questions," Wednesday said even more coldly than her usual self "Wednesday, this is crazy, I'm a normie," Tyler said trying to convince Wednesday but failing.

"That's only half true," she said as she grabbed a picture "Do you recognize her?" she continued while pointing towards a girl from the fencing team "Perhaps if I hadn't been so distracted by my own mother hogging this photo, I would have noticed yours sooner," "Been there," I said as Wednesday continued "Your father fell in love and married an outcast," "My mom was an outcast, that doesn't make me a monster," Tyler said trying to defend himself.  "According to her personal medical records-," "You stole her medical records?" Tyler asked "Technically, Thing did," Wednesday responded "He took them from your garage, your father's quite the pack rat," she continued while opening the file "Her postpartum depression triggered her condition," "My mom had severe bipolar disorder," Tyler said "When are you gonna wake up and smell the bullshit?" I asked as Wednesday spoke "She was a Hyde," she said pausing a little.

"And your father has been living his life in dread, never quite sure whether or not she passed her condition on to you," she said as I noticed Tyler start to tear up "Are you all gonna stand there and let her do this to me?" Tyler asked "I honestly didn't think we'd get this far," I said as Ajax suddenly spoke up "Uh, guys? Enid just texted," "Thornhill's suspicious," he finished.  "How long until he morphs into that... thing?" he asked "I'm not the monster," Tyler said again "You are, I saw it in a vision at the Weathervane," she said while opening a bag as Tyler confusedly responded "Wait, you're basing all this off some vision you had before we kissed?" "I mean, is that something you can trust?" he asked as Wednesday revealed a small saw from the bag.

"Wednesday, what are you doing?" Bianca asked as it finally clicked in my head "Oh shit," was all I said before responded "Just some light torture, don't worry, I won't leave a mark," she said as she pulled out a small hammer as well "Wednesday, hold on," "Wait, are you being serious?" Bianca and Ajax said trying to get Wednesday to back down, but it was clear that wasn't happening.  "There's only one thing that a Hyde understands," she said before grabbing something off the table "Pain," she said as she tased Tyler in the neck and everyone screamed at her as they started leaving, but honestly, who could blame them?

Bianca then tried a last attempt to convince Wednesday to stop, but it was made clear that she wasn't as Bianca left too "You staying?" she asked me as I looked at Tyler then at her "Get what you came for I guess," I said as Wednesday handed me a taser as Tyler started begging for help, but it was clear that wasn't coming.

After a long while of question asking and tasing it was clear that Tyler wasn't spilling anything to the point I started thinking he too was innocent, but from the way Wednesday was acting, it was clear that what she saw was the truth, so I just had to hold on till then, that was until I heard sirens near and I knew what came next.  "Wednesday, I need you to exit out the back real quick," I said while looking behind me "Why?" I heard her ask "Just do it, I need a private chat with Tyler," I said facing her as she complied and left "Now listen, I'm no longer sure what's the truth or a lie, but I'm in to deep, so no turning back," I said while my teeth started to transform, along with my eyes.

"Let's see how loud you can scream," I said opening my mouth about to bite him until I heard police at the rush in "Get away from my son!" I turned around as my feature turned back to normal and I saw the sheriff holding his gun "Sup sheriff, is that a new hat?" I asked jokingly as they put me in handcuffs and dragged me to the station.

I was waiting in the office with Wednesday who had a confused look on her face "What's wrong?" I asked as Wednesday answered still not looking at me "Why would you take the blame?" "You have enough on your record, I need more," I said laughing a little and causing Wednesday to give a small smile until Ms. Weems and sheriff Galpin walked in.  "Sheriff Galpin isn't pressing kidnapping charges, which is a miracle given the circumstances," Weems spoke "So it was a new hat?" I asked chuckling a little until Wednesday spoke up "Of course he's not," she said while facing him "How long have you known?" she asked causing sheriff to be confused.

"Excuse me?" he asked as Wednesday continued "When I gave you that claw from the cave, did you already know?" "Wednesday, that's enough," Weems said trying to defuse the situation "Xavier Thorpe is our Hyde, we've got evidence, thanks to you and (Y/n), that's why I'm giving your boyfriend one pass," he said causing me to blush a little but Wednesday continued. "Tyler is going to turn on you too," she said "Let's go," Weems suddenly spoke as she stepped out the way for us to exit and eventually Wednesday gave in and left as I followed behind her while hearing the sheriff tell us to get out.

Just before we were about to exit however, Tyler stopped us asking his dad for a quick talk with us "Make it quick," the sheriff said as Tyler walked closer "What do you want?" Wednesday asked as Tyler suddenly stopped "To ask a question," Tyler responded as Wednesday didn't argue back "What does it feel like?" he suddenly asked, leaving me and Wednesday confused.  "Esculpa me?" I said as Tyler's personality suddenly went from frightened to sinister "To lose," he said while walking closer "You know, at first, I'd wake up naked, covered in blood, no idea what happened," "Sounds like a freaky night," I said standing my ground.

"But over time," he continued "I started to remember... everything," he said as I got in front of Wednesday as he stopped walking when reaching me "The sound of their screams, the panic in their eyes, and the fear so primal I could taste it," he said while staring me dead in the eyes, but yet I didn't move "Get sick of it after awhile," I said while glaring at him.  "Thanks for the explanation Galpin, but we're leaving," I said as I pushed Wednesday out the door and felt a hand touch my shoulder as Tyler whispered "You have no idea what's coming," "No, but I'm sure as hell am ready," I said while taking Tyler's hand off me as he walked away.

We then went back to Nevermore, where we had to meet with Ms. Weems about what we did or what I claimed I did "The quid pro quo for sheriff Galpin not pressing charges is you immediate expulsion from Nevermore," Weems said as I just sighed "Seems fair," I said "But the others had nothing to do with this, not even Wednesday," I said causing Wednesday to look at me again with shock as did Weems.  "Don't try to cover for her," Weems said "I swear on my soul and body, that I. Worked. Alone," I said defending my claim as Wednesday suddenly spoke up "He's lying, I worked with him," "No need for excuses Wednesday," I said while looking at her, trying to signal her to stop, but she didn't.

"Did you or did you not work together?" Weems asked again "No/Yes," me and Wednesday said over each other as Weems started getting irritated and said "I don't know who's lying but currently only one of you have the crimes of kidnapping and torture," "Technically false since no charges were pressed," I said as Weems glared at me.  "You do realize that Tyler brutally disemboweled six people, then harvested a variety of their body parts," Wednesday suddenly spoke "Perhaps if you'd come to me with your suspicions, rather than take matters into your own hands, we could've worked together," Weems responded.

"Because trust and cooperation have always been hallmarks of our relationship," Wednesday said as Weems just chuckled "I admire your ability to be your own person and trust your own instincts, but that also makes you impatient and impulsive," she said "Your actions have put me and the school in an impossible position," she finished "Tyler is the Hyde," Wednesday suddenly spoke again.  "And he framed Xavier, he confessed everything to me and (Y/n)!" she said as Weems looked over at me and I just nodded "I wish I could believe you two," Weems said leaving both me and Wednesday silent.

"His mother was an outcast," Wednesday suddenly spoke up again "She was a student here, you must remember her, she was a Hyde!" she finished as Weems responded "Yes, Francois, a lovely women, I didn't ask what she identified as," "Then give me more time, and we can prove they are Hydes," Wednesday said until Weems spoke again.  "There is no more time, and there are no more deals, Wednesday," "Pack your steamer trunks, we will have the, shipped and say your goodbyes," "You'll both be on the afternoon train tomorrow," she finished "I'm sorry Nevermore didn't work out for you, Wednesday and (Y/n)," she added "I'm sure both your parents will be very disappointed, and so am I," she again added as I rolled my eyes and walked out the office.

"Pinche puta, ella no sabe lo que está hablando de," I said getting more pissed by the second as Wednesday looked bothered "What's wrong?" I asked as Wednesday suddenly walked away as I was left confused "Weirdest day of my life," I said to myself before going to my dorm and packing everything that I had brought from my 'home' and waited for tomorrow to arrive as I slept.

When the next day arrived I got up from my bed and grabbed my bag as I opened to door to see Wednesday about to knock "What is it?" I asked as Wednesday immediately replied "Eugene's awake," hearing this news made me walk past everything and everyone, even Ms. Thornhill and Ms. Weems who were trying to get me to stop, but I didn't care, after all I was already expelled.

I got to the hospital as Wednesday arrived close behind as we both walked in towards Eugene's room to see him awake and well "Wednesday, (Y/n)!" He said as he noticed us and we walked inside "Glad to see you alive kid," I said as I tried to hold back tears "I heard you two visited me all the time," he said "Don't ever mention it again," Wednesday responded coldly. "Listen Eugene," I said suddenly as he gave me his attention "I'm sorry I couldn't protect you," I said as I felt guilt consume me, but Eugene's answer gave me clearance "It's alright, you stayed back to help me get away, even if it was for a little while," I just chuckled at his comment as he continued.

"It's neither of your guy's fault, It's the monsters," "It's actually called a Hyde," Wednesday said correcting him "It's still out there, you can't go back to Nevermore, not even to check on your bees," she said as Eugene looked away in disappointment "And you have to listen to me this time, both of you," she said while glaring at me "Excuse me, princess," I said while rolling my eyes. "That night in the woods, someone set fire to that cave," he said as I realized that I forgot that this entire FUCKING time to bring this up to Wednesday "Yes, Dr. Kinbott," Wednesday said while nodding in conformation.

"It's so crazy that it was her," Eugene said "I don't really remember any of it, I just saw someone wearing black and those boots," he said as I heard Wednesday suddenly get interested "What about her boots?" "There was an explosion of light and just for a moment, I saw that they weren't black, They were red," he said as it finally clicked for me and Wednesday "Shit!" I said while running out his room.

I quickly explained the situation to Weems as Wednesday and Eugene supported me which made her give in and believe that I was telling the truth, that the real liberator of Tyler wasn't Kinbott, rather someone we should have suspected from the beginning, someone who was always under the radar, Mother fucking Ms. Thornhill.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 366 8
Taking place the following year after the Hyde was caught and Laurel had been dealt with. A new student is brought to the school, after he was found...
23.5K 351 61
Wednesday aesthetics, preferences and one shots!
336K 10.6K 24
"𝐼 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜u In all of my being." This is a Wednesday Addams x Reader book for clarification!
69.9K 1.3K 25
[COMPLETED] wednesday yandere preferences (trigger warning for the whole book) includes: wednesday addams, enid sinclair tyler...