Chapter IV "Strange happenings and Joining a club"

A/n: By the time I'm starting to write this it's 9:57 pm on a Tuesday and I only just realized that in 3 days... I'M ALREADY #20 IN WENDIGO STORYS OUT OF 954!?!? I don't know if the rank is different for you guys and I know that this may not seem that impressive, but to me, a beginner who did this just to give it a try? That pretty impressive to me anyway enough bothering you enjoy this chapter.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

(Y/n) POV:

I was woken up by a knock on the door and the sound of my name being called by Ms. Weems, I got up to see Eugene still asleep as I walked towards the door and opened it "What you need Weems," "Did I... disrupt something?" she asked clearly noticing the attitude I was giving her "No, I'm just upset when I'm woken up by force," I responded in a sleepy voice "Well, Mrs. Addams what's to talk to you, she said something about you knowing what she's talking about," "Ok, just let me get changed," I said as I shut the door.

I quickly put on some my school uniform and walked out, following Ms. Weems as she walked me to her office and when I walked in I saw Wednesday and Sheriff Galpin waiting for me "What you need me for?" I asked as the sheriff responded "She says you know about what she saw and the dead body we didn't find," "You mean Rowan's body?" I asked wondering if that's what they were talking about. After I said that the sheriff and Ms. Weems looked at me with a surprised expression "What?" I just simply said "Told you I was telling the truth," Wednesday quickly said "Ok, What the hell is going on," I said in a serious tone.

I was later explained the situation and I was just left stunned by what they had said "So you're telling me, that you never found the body... no footprints, no blood, Nada," I said still a little confused on how the body just vanished "There was nothing, my search party was up all night searching for she saw," the sheriff Galpin replied. "You mean what we saw," I corrected him "I may have been out of it for the most part but I do remember there being a body when I snapped back "And I do remember that creature, A fast yet weak one," I heard Wendigo say but just ignored.  "Well did you at least some features of the creature," sheriff Galpin eventually said "It was as tall as me, it looked like a gremlin with sharp teeth and claws with a arched back," "It looked like a gremlin with sharp teeth and claws with a arched back it was about 7 or 9 feet tall," I said echoing the words the Wendigo said to me.  "And you're sure, it wasn't anyone at this school," "Now Sheriff," "I don't care, I already have three other body's in the morgue and I need to find out what's causing the killings," the sheriff and Weemes when back and forth arguing but I could already tell Weems was probably suspecting me.

After a while of back and fourth from Weems and Sheriff Galpin, Ms. Weems eventually allowed him to leave until Wednesday spoke up "Actually Ms. Weems, I would like to talk to Sheriff Galpin, alone," "I'm not sure I can allow that," Ms. Weems responded "I'm sure I could take her to the station and get a formal statement," Sheriff Galpin chimed in with.  Ms. Weems looked at the two before coming up with a response "You have five minutes," was all she said before leaving as I was about to leave with her I suddenly heard Wednesday call out to me "Not you (Y/n), I need you here," I quickly stopped in my track and turned around as I heard Ms. Weems exit.  "Someone is trying to cover up Rowan's murder," I heard Wednesday suddenly say "That's the only reason to scrub the crime scene," she finished "Hmm, That would be a reasonable," I added "Is that your professional opinion as the daughter of a murder and an outcast".

After more back and forth from the sheriff and Wednesday in which I only chimed in when necessary, another officer walks in and starts talking "Sheriff?" "What?" Sheriff Galpin quickly replies "You're gonna want to see this," immediately after she said that, she opened the other door only to reveal a full, and well alive Rowan. I was just left even more confused than when I first walked in and stared in disbelief but... something was different about him "He smells different," I heard the Wendigo say as I started to silently agree with him "Well this just took a pretty freaky turn," I said to myself while still looking at "Rowan".