Chapter XIII "New Realization and Friends?"

(Y/n) POV:

As we walk towards the building, we walk closer towards the garage as Wednesday try's to open the door but with no luck "Let me try," I heard Tyler say as Wednesday backed away letting Tyler try but also to no avail "This is pointless," "Out the way normie," I said as I kick the door causing to fall back as everyone stares at me surprised "Is this a starring contest or are we going in?" I say jokingly as everyone walks in. "How'd you do that?" "Secret," I said ignoring Tyler's question and walking inside to find a car covered by a tarp as Wednesday lifts it "This is the car that hit the mayor," I heard Enid suddenly speak "What gave it away Sherlock?" I said while going up to the car and smelling for any familiar scent, but nothing.

"Definitely the car, but the driver sure loves their coat," I said while backing away "We need to call Tyler's dad right freaking now," I heard Enid suddenly say "And tell him what 'Hey Sheriff Galpin, sorry to bother you but we found the car that was used to kill the mayor and right now investigating something with Wednesday' who has her town privileges revoked!" I said sorta mimicking her voice. Enid gets the hint as we walk inside farther into the house "This is the night I'm gonna die," "Grow a pair Galpin," I say as we walk deeper and deeper as we open more doors to walk through.

We walk through one door and entered a room that was filled with booked covered in cobwebs a bookshelf and I turn to find a entire wall decorated with deer antlers "Shit just got even more personal," I jokingly say while walking closer to the bookshelf that Wednesday was investigating "Seen enough?" I heard Tyler say to Wednesday as she just ignored him "Think that's a no?" I said while looking around. I then suddenly heard a mechanical sound as I quickly turned around to see Wednesday had done something to make the bookshelf open and looked inside to find seemingly a shrine for Crackstone.

"Who doesn't have a spooky built-in alter in their family library?" I heard Enid say as she whimpered uncomfortably "Ours is in the living room, more seating for year-long Dia de los Muertos," I heard Wednesday said as I just chuckled "Everything you seems to some how keep surprising me," Is said while looking closer as Wednesday did the same.  As we both looked closer I heard my rumble as I looked at the walls around it as it stated in dry blood "Fire will rain, when I rise," I quickly step back as Wednesday touches the candles and says "There still warm," as I felt a chill run down my spine.

"Tyler, (Y/n), you check the rest of the ground floor," I heard her say as she backed away "Enid and I will search upstairs," she added while walking away "Yea, sure take the safe option," I said as I head out the room and started searching around "You coming Galpin?" I said as Tyler followed and we searched separately.  "Why would someone have a shrine of Crackstone?" "Don't ask that question when there are still Nazi's and people who think Hitler was right," I said while trying to sniff around for any scents that I might recognize but nothing came up "Why don't you let me take control," "So you can kill everyone? No thank you," I said while still searching.

After some more searching, I was getting irritated as I only smelt random things around me but nothing new was coming up "You know your range of smell is limited to a certain area right? Only blood can you smell from miles away," "Thank you Mr. Helpful I didn't realize that after that past five fucking YEARS!" I said as I suddenly heard glass shatter. "What the shit," I said as I heard Tyler yell "Guys! Get out! It's here!" was all I heard before hearing the sound of flesh ripping, Tyler scream, and the scent of his blood along with the scent of something I recognize the creature.

I quickly ran into the room Tyler was searching to see a familiar looking face "Well if it isn't the sister killer," I said as the creature growled at me "What's wrong, too good for you?" I said making the creature try to tackle me as I just side stepped and ran up the stairs to see Wednesday and Enid get into the dumbwaiter as I ran towards them and tried to get in until I heard the creature come up the stairs. As I heard it get closer I thought quickly "Wish me luck Wednesday," "(Y/N) NO!" was as far as she got before I closed the door and looked towards the beast as it just growled at me "Ready for round three puta," was all I said as the creature ran up to me as I quickly transformed and pushed it back.