Chapter XIV "New Meeting and Jealousy"

A/n: Sorry for not updating yesterday, Headaches are a recipe made in satan's kitchen, But I'm back, it's Saturday meaning more updates, anyway, Enjoy.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

(Y/n) POV:

Almost the entire village gathered to view the Mayors funeral, many were up close to the casket, but I kept my distance to ensure I wouldn't lash out and after sometime some people started to leave, but just before I left I looked over towards Wednesday's direction and saw her run off, didn't know why, but I knew it was for a reason a reason I might never understand.

I decided not to follow her and head back towards Nevermore to check up on Eugene's bees, I went inside the shed and put on the bee keeper uniform, but while putting it on, I smelt two scents at the door, one was Wednesday's and the others was a new scent I haven't smelt before, I got up and walked towards the door and opened it to see Wednesday, but no one else.  "Hello," was all I said as Wednesday looked behind her but then looked back with a confused look "Something wrong?" I asked as Wednesday just shook her head "Was anyone else with you?" I asked as she again shook her head "So I should just ignore the grown man clinging to the ceiling?" I asked as I pointed up.

As soon as I did the person with the new scent jumped down with a surprised look "Amazing senses kiddo," was all he said before I turned to him "So who do I owe the pleasure?" I asked as Wednesday stepped in front of me "(Y/n), this is my Uncle Fester," "Nice to meet you," He said while holding his hand out "Back at you," I said while shaking his hand and feeling a shock go through.  "HIJO DE PUTA!!!" was all I said as I pulled my hand back "Hehe, Sorry, can't help myself," he said as I gave him an 'are you serious' look "Why is he here again?" I asked as I shook hand "I need a place to lay low for a little while," "Been there," I said as my hand finally healed.

"You a friend of Wednesday?" he asked "Yea, why?" "Heh, I'm surprised your not in a body bag yet," he said as I looked at Wednesday with a WTF face "I like a hideout that comes with snacks," he said as he got closer to a bees nest "Those bees are hibernating," I heard Wednesday say "They're practically Eugene's children," she added as Fester opened the tiny shed.  "That means do not eat them!" I heard her suddenly shout as I saw Fester about to put a bee in his mouth but stopped as he looked towards Wednesday "You know," he begun as he put the bee back "When you give me that death stare of disapproval, you remind me of your mother," he continued.

"Speaking of scary things," he added "You know what kind of monster you're dealing with?" he asked as Wednesday walked closer with a picture of the creature "We haven't been able to identify it," suddenly her uncle gave a sound of recognization "It's called a Hyde," he said as I just looked confused "As in Jekyll and Hyde?," She asked as continued to be confused.  "You've seen one before?" Wednesday asked as Fester confirmed and started explaining "In '83, durning my vacay at the Zurich Institute for the criminally insane," "Its where here I got my first lobotomy," he added "But you know lobotomies, they're like tattoos, can't just get one".

"Congrats, can we get back on topic?" I asked as Fester sighed and continued "Olga Malacova," he said as we continued listening "Jeez, she had it all, Beauty, brains, and a penchant for necrophilia," he said as he chuckled and clapped his hands together "Olga was a concert pianist, until one night she transformed in the middle of a Chopin sonata," 'Sounds familiar,' I thought to myself as I looked down.  "Massacred a dozen audience members," "And three music critics," he added as I just slightly chuckled "What triggered her?" Wednesday asked "Or did she just change on her own?" she added as Fester  responded "No idea, I only saw her in a group electroshock therapy".