Chapter X "Parents Day and Dual Threapy"

A/n: It's Monday but there are only two votes for a new story ideas that I have so I'm moving the end of voting to Thursday, If ya'll want to vote you can by going to chapter VI and scrolling all the way down, until then, Enjoy.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

(Y/n) POV:

I woke up from my sleep and sat up as I replay the events from last 'They ain't finding those body's anytime soon,' I thought to myself as I looked over to Eugene's bed and started tearing up "I'm sorry," I said as I got up and got changed then walked down stairs "You know there wasn't much you could do," "There were millions of things I could do to keep him off that bed," I said while walking into the Quad.

When I walked down I saw a bunch of adults and people talking as I realized what day it was "Parents day... Just fucking great," I said while going to sit down, while sitting and listening to Ms. Weems speech I specifically listened to the part when she was talking about Eugene "I realized most of you have heard about the unfortunate incident involving one of our student," 'Unfortunate my ass,' I thought to myself as I continued listening.  "But I'm happy to report that Eugene is on the mend and is expected to make a full recovery," as soon as she said this I immediately knew this was a giant lie 'Coma dumbass,' I thought as the Wendigo spoke "At least he's safe, isn't that what you want?" after hearing this I realized that he was right as I got up and tried to leave but Ms. Weems stopped me.  "May I ask (Y/n), where are your parents?" "You asked if you could ask yet asked anyway?" I said while looking at her as she had her serious face "There not coming," I said giving a sigh of relief "Thank fuck," I said as I then again tried to walk away.

"(Y/N)!" I heard as a chill ran up my spine 'Son of a mother fucking cheating whore,' I thought to myself as I turned around and saw my "Parents" "How's it been?" my father asked as Ms. Weems just smiled at me "Ms. Weems you can go now," I said as Ms. Weems cleared her throat and walked away.  "So?" "Drop the act she's gone," I said as they both stopped smiling and looked at me disappointed "Look, we wouldn't have come if-," "I know they didn't make it mandatory so cut the shit, what do you want?" I said a little pissed that they actually showed up.  "Can't we see our son without arguing," my mother said as I looked at her with a confused face "Where the fuck was all this sweet talk when you where starving me in the FUCKING BASEMENT!!!" I yelled as I walked away not wanting to look at them anymore, I just walked towards the Hummers shed and tended to the bees since Eugene was "away".

While tending to the bees I heard a familiar goth girl voice come from behind me "(Y/n), we need to talk," I looked at her and gave a small smile "What information do you need now," I said while walking towards her "Ms. Weems, requested you and my family take a dual family therapy session," "No," I didn't even think as I just blurted out that one word and walked away.  "We have no choice," Wednesday said while chasing after me "Of course we do, we can hide and stay here or we can torture ourselves while taking to people we don't want to," I said while turning around and looking at Wednesday who appeared to be thinking.

Before she could give her response however, Ms. Weems found us "There you two are, you're parents are waiting," "Well shit," was all I could say until Ms. Weems dragged us out and took us to doctor Kinbott's office, mainly me due to Wednesday driving in her family's car which looked... questionable, but it does match her personality.

We eventually arrived and I got out her car and looked at the building as my parents and Wednesday's walked out of their cars "You excited?" I heard my father say "Shut the hell up," I said while walking inside and going into Kinbott's office "Hello (Y/n)-," "Don't talk to me let's get this over with," I said while taking my seat.

After a while, Wednesday and her mother started arguing due to Wednesday bringing up a criminal record of her father... not sure why show such a personal thing it in front of many people but I'm not one to judge, eventually Kinbott changed the topic by asking me and my parents questions... which didn't end well.  "So (Y/n), how have things been around your family?" "Don't even try to talk to me," I said while glaring at her "Things, have been... different since (Y/n) left," I heard my mother say as I look at her with an annoyed look "Is it because you no longer have some one to starve?" I said causing everyone to look at me confused.  "(Y/n) please-," "I'm sick of your shit," I said while cutting my father off and standing up "Who the fuck is paying you to come here?" I asked as my father stood up too "(Y/n), sit down," "What you gonna do, take me home and lock me in the basement for another week?" I asked while leaving.

I just walked away as I went to the one place I knew I could go to...

I arrived at the hospital housing Eugene and walked in, I didn't even stop at the front desk as I already knew which room he was in and sat down in a chair as I looked at him "Hey kid... I know your probably tired of hearing my voice everyday but," I said as I started tearing up "I'm really sorry for putting you in this situation," I continued with a shaky voice.  "I know I don't deserve forgiveness for what I made happen to you but... I can't go on with this shit," "I wish I could help you in such a situation but, I had my chance back at the Rave'N," I said while wiping tears away "I should have convinced you to listen to her," I was then caught off guard by Wednesday walking in.  "What are you doing?" I slowly turn around and see Wednesday standing there "I could ask you the same thing," I said while laughing a little "You barged out on the session," she said while siting next to me "Why follow me?" I asked as she stayed silent.

"Why did you barge out?" she asked as I looked away "Things got a little personal," I said while I continued to look at Eugene "What did you mean by 'no longer have someone to starve'," just before I could answer to lady's walked in "Excuse me, are you two (Y/n) and Wednesday?" I nod as I starred at the two.  "Eugene's moms, Sue and Janet," "Nice to meet you," I said while standing up and shaking both their hands "You two were all he could talk about lately," one said while I looked towards Eugene "He was my first friend," I said while looking back "He was so happy when you two joined the Hummers," she continued.  "Eugene hasn't had the easiest time fitting in at Nevermore," the other said as the other continued for her "He was so excited to finally make a real friend," I just smiled at their story as I said "I'll take good care of his bees," I said while walking away and Wednesday followed but not before pausing a little before continuing.

I was alone in my dorm as Wednesday had split off from me and I didn't really feel like talking to my two faced "parents" so I just tossed and turned in my bed until I smelt familiar scent 'The hell they here for,' I thought to myself before walking out towards the quad in which I saw three cops enter and walk towards Wednesdays family before grabbing her father and walking away.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

A/n: Sorry this took so long, I was getting distracted very, very easily.