Vampires are just trouble

By litteraturegirly

One concert.. That's all it took to change my life. My name is Clarrisa Walker and I know something you don't... More

Me...Clarissa Walker
The Meeting
The Surprise
Harry and Liam?
Lorrie?
The Full Moon
Shocked?
Niall and Roxy
The Date
Where am I?
Love him. Love her
The Escape and The Fight
New Born Vampire
Vampire Power
New Member
Mind Blowing
Mood Swings
Rose As a Vampire
Full of Surprises
Depression
Everything At Once
Prank Day!!!
Gender
Two Other Kidnappers?
Sadness
Miss You So Much That I Would Kill For You
One More
He Returns
Revenge
Death (OMGG!!)
I Think I Saw A Vampire Ghost
I'll Come After You
Goodbye Sweetie *The End*

Twinie!!!

1K 9 9
By litteraturegirly

Clarissa's P.O.V

I woke up in my perfect bed with NO Harry.

I and Harry is done. Totally done and I won't be with him ever again.

I don't care that he is the father of my baby.

I hate him for cheating on me! I know that I do desurve better then a player like him.

That I actually thought he liked me.. Suuure.... He just played me around like he do with the others.

And he cheated with me with his ex. EX!!! And guess who that is.. Taylor FREAKING Swift.

I'm at the botton of the world right now. I thought he loved me and would never hurt me like that but noooo I was wrong.

I can't belive I falled in love with a player. So stupid of me. Think Clarissa! Think before you shop! God...

I never be with Harry again. He had his chance and it's broken now. He is just an old menory in my heart now that I have forgot about.

It was someone nocking on my door interrupting my 'hate Harry time'

"Come in!" I shoted from my bed being to lazy to even get out of the bed.

Harry.. He came in. I hate him!

"Oh... it's you. Please go out I don't wanna talk to you." I said not looking at him at all.

I can't handle his face anymore. Not his beautiful sparkling greenish eyes or his smile who can make every girl blush. NO! I HATE HIM REMEMBER!

"I'm so sorry Clar! You know I lo-" I interrupted him.

"No your not! For the first if you were sorry and if you really loved me you wouldn't do this at the first place!" I said pissed off.

"And the second?" He asked confused.

"Oh yeah. It's just the first..." I said. He laughed so did I.

"Fuck your charm" I said still laughing.

"You have. Two times actually" He said. I stopped laughing and got serious again.

God! Take this hormones away from me!! Mood swings-.-

"Oh Clar. I love you. I love your lips, your perfect fit body, your childness, your funnyness if

thats a word and I love all your little things. I was really drunk and I reget it" He said.

I hate that I'm so easy with forgiving people. So I nodded and smiled to let him know that I forgave him.

"Oh I LOVE YOU" He said and came closer to me for a kiss. Our lips toughed but this time... No fireworks. No, nothing.

I backed him off and looked down disepointed. (WRONG SPELLED. KNOW!)

"What's wrong?" He asked me confused. We are a lot confused in the time.

I really don't think i can forgive him for this. He cheated on me...with his ex...who is Taylor Freaking Swift...when I'm pregnant.

"I forgive you but we can't be together" I said sadly. Once I loved him. Once.... That was yesterday. Feelings get changed fast.

"What do you mean?" He said shocked, dispointed and sad.

"I'm sorry, Harry. I don't feel the same way for you as I did before. It's no fireworks" I said trying to make him understand me.

I didn't want to hurt him. Even though he desurve to. I'm not one of those people who hurt peoples hearts. I hate it when I do.

"No..no...no... I need you. We don't need foreworks. We can make something else and we did they are right there" He said. Did he say 'they'?

"They?" I asked.

"The doctor called. You are having twins" Harry said without taking a smile away from his face.

I am having twims now? I don't even know how to handle one kid how in the freak will I know how to handle two?!?

"We all will help you. You know that right?" Niall said as he came in to the room.

"It will be a lot screaming in the night. You probally gonna get sick of me and throw me out.." I said honestly.

It's probally what will happend. They will be sick of me and then just leave me on the street with a baby in my hands.

"WHAT?!?" Harry and Niall screamed in the same time.

I looked at them weird for them to explain what they were screaming about.

"We will NEVER do that" Niall said being sure I got the word NEVER in my head and I did.

But can I trust him? What am I talking about. It's Niall. I can tell everything to him. He's like my angel or...something.

He helps me always though.

"Sure you can trust us!" Niall said.

'Reading my minds again?' I asked him through our minds while I gave him a weird look.

"Sorry..." He said looking at the grown.

"You should really stop with that Niall. Even I get confused when you do that" Harry said and laughed in the end.

Back to my babies. I have twins. TWINS! "Can we go and see a docter?" I asked. I wanted to know if they were girls or boys or girl and boy.

"Why? Whats wrong? Is it something wrong with the babies?" Harry said scared. I couldn't do anything but laugh so did Niall.

"No silly! She wants to know if it's girls or boys" Niall said still laughing.

I stopped laughing and said "...or a girl and a boy" I said.

Harry started smiling again and stood up to help me. "I can go by myself you know that right?" I asked.

"YeH sorry" Harry said as he let me go. His tough is nothing more for me.

I walked down stairs and saw all the eyes on me. Just me. Awkward... Wait! Did Harry tell them?

"We heard the good news! Congratz" Roxy saix while hugging me. "Congratz" Lorrie and Tiffany said as we were in a group hug.

How I love group hugs.

I gave Harry a 'look'. I was angry that he told the others. I wanted to tell them myself. I am the person who cares two babies here.

He gave me a 'sorry look' He give me a lot of those sorry looks.

If he was mad about that I gave him a boner and thats why he cheated on me, he is stupid. It was a prank day. It have 'prank' in the word...

I am the one who's gonna be angry at him right? I don't know.. What I do? Oh... I'm gonna go to the docter.

"Hey.. I'm gonna go to the docter so can you guys kinda.... Let me go?" I asked nicely.

They got right off me and they all said "sorry" at the same time. Crazyness.....

"Do you want us to come with you?" Lorrie asked me.

I wanted them all to come but I think it would be too much for me. It's a lot for me know.

"No thanks. I just don't really want...Harry to come" I whispered the last part.

"But..but I'm the fath--" Harry said but got interruped.

"That would be fine" Liam said.

Oh... I forgot all about Liam. He is actually here. He's just been so quiet latley.

"Thanks" I whisper not able to speak louder.

I saw Harry look at me dissepointed, sad, hate and confused.

And this is just the beginning.

"Are yoou sure? No one?" Lorrie asked again.

I knew she really wanted to come. She loves kids too. That's kindov why she and I am so good friends.

"You can come though" I said smiling...with a fake smile.

I can't smile and meant it at these moments. Actually...

"YES. TAKE THAT BICHAS!!!" She shouted.

She's so weird. Totally not normal. She's funny though. Maked me giggle but not laugh. Nothing can make me laugh now.

Not in any mood to laugh now. Suddly.... I started laugh like the crazy person I am.

While I was laughing I said...but shouldn't "Fuck these HORMONES" They all started laughing with me.

"Lets go" I said stopping laughing and started to be serious. I really hate being pregnant with these mood swings and shit.

"I drive you!" Liam said and followes me out. Lorrie was behind me and Liam.

I could see the jealous in Harry's eyes. Well, he do desurve it. Not that it would be anythingbetween Liam and me.

Liam opened the car for me like I couldn't do anything.

"I can open a car even though I'm pregnant" I said to him.

"Yeah I know that. I just wanted to be nice to you" He said smiling. I gave him a fake smile and sat in the car.

Lorrie sat at the back smiling all the time. I guess she is exciting. I'm just guessing.

Liam got in the car and started driving.

All I thought of in the car was Harry, that he is such a dick. The babies, were I actually have twins.

Is it even possible. Did Harry lie? No. He wouldn't have lied about something that importan.

I wonder if I love him more or really just hate him. I wonder if he still loves me. *sight* My heart is a mess...

"What's wrong?" Lorrie asked from the back of the car.

We were soon at the hospital and I'm pretty sure I don't want to talk about Harry... I just need to find something up.

"Nothing..." I said. Really? Of all those words in this world that was the one I chose?

"C'mon you know you can tell me! I'm maybe a blood sucking vampire but I can hold a secret. And by the way you are also a blood sucking vampire" Lorrie said.

There. That was the one thing I forgot. I'm a vampire and got pregnant with another vampire.

What if the baby isn't normal and the docter sees it? What can we do? Oh... I just hope it's normal. PleaSe say it's normal!!

"I know" I said as I realized that we were here. At the hospital.

I heard Liam say/whisper "We're here" before I ran out of the car and in the hospital. Not vampire speed though

"Hey wait for me!" I heard Lorrie shout from behind me.

I don't know if Liam came too but I don't care. All I need is a hand to hold when I find out.

I was in the hospital and went to the first person that had something white on.

"Can I check in?" I asked the lady who stood in front of me.

"What do you want? Where are you hurt?" She asked confused.

"I'm pregnant" I whispered when I saw Lorrie and Liam beside me.

Guess that Liam did came with me.

"Oh sorry. Come with me sweetie" She said right away after she saw Liam and then she followed me to a room.

"So may the mother and father go over there" The lady said as she pointed at a bed and a chair.

I said "He's not the father" when Liam said "I'm not the father" Awkward...

"Oh sorry again. Then you just need to go ovef there and we can get started" The lady said to me.

"I need to go to the bathroom. I be RIGHT back!" Lorrie said as she ran out the door.

No! I need a hand to hold! I knew that Liam saw my face when she left.

He took my hand and said "It will be alright" okeii.. I needed that and spesialy from him actually.

I gave him a 'Thank You' look cuz I wasn't able to speak. To nervous.

"You ready?" The nurse said as she came closer to me. I nodded. Again. Not able to speak.

"Okei, then we start!" The nurse said when she started to take something on my stumach. I think a kindov crem.

"I'm here!" Lorrie said as she entered the room.

"Shot! You already started" She said.

She walked to the other side and hold my free hand. Now I have no hands.

"Ready?" The nurse said as I nodded really excited and scared.

"It seemed to me that it is..........."

------------%----------%-----------%--------

Mohahahhaahaa I stopped it here to be a little mean. Haha

But I still love you guys though!!

Soo I also have a new story named 'Lost In Our Minds' and 'Irresisteble' is still on hold but I try to write on Irresisteble when I have time.

I will promise to update when I have..... 5 votes and 5 comments. Do you think we can do it?

Good luck! LOVE YAAAAA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

515K 12.7K 37
Emma doesn't have a family... Or any friends. She goes on a regular walk to the grocery store one night, when she gets kidnapped by a bunch of vampir...
10.9K 114 19
one shots about one direction and if you got some ideas just tell us and we try to put it in :) If you don't like it, just keep it to yourself or sto...
1.9K 308 25
"Well, I never thought pushing some random people off the road would turn out to be one direction.", Miley stated. We finished the song staring into...
450K 17.8K 52
[NOT EDITED.] !!!DISCLAIMER: I wrote this when I was young and didn't fully grasp the concept of writing. The books get progressively better as time...