Heroes react (re-try)

By christopherneilgeorg

UA students, their parents, pro heroes and previous OFA users watch superhero media. (Starting over since th... More

Introductions
One punch man 1x1: the strongest hero
Ex-aid Kamen rider 1: i'm a kamen rider!
HalaCG + v!deku
A poll about the MCU
KR zero-one 1: i'm the president and a kamen rider
Death battle: rogue vs wonder woman
poly Ships
A bit of a holiday present
One punch man 1x2: the lone cyborg
Question about spider man
kamen rider ex-aid 1x2: another prodigy with a "no thank you"?"
My hero academia 1x1: izuku midoriya: origin
My hero academia 1x2: what it takes to be a hero
My hero academia 1x4: start line
My hero academia 1x5: what i can do for now
So.. it's been a bit...

My hero academia 1x3: roaring muscles

666 6 5
By christopherneilgeorg

The episode than opens with all might with a spotlight in him, while on what looks like a stage. Meanwhile Izuku narrates "the number one hero, all might. Age unknown, quirk unidentified. He dashed onto the scene of the hero world and received unwavering popularity based on his ability." While several parts of merchandise are shown.

"I wonder what kind of merch we're gonna up having?" Asked kaminari.
izuku after taking a moment to think says "honestly, feel like tenya would probably have alot of sportwear. jiro would probably have normal stuff like t-shirts and stuff, as well as probably makes CDs and the like. Kirishima and tetsutesu.... Maybe protective gear like helmets and pads. Tsu would absolutely have swimwear, water toys and floaty. Koda would have pet based merch like food and toys. Sato, probably sweets and baking product. Sero would have tape. Shoto probably would have heating and cooling products and For Mineta, most likely bouncy balls."

Mina than jumped in "oh, toru can do makeup." Which confused several people ""to make all your blemishes invisible". Huh?" Mina in a spokeman like voice. "Oh, that's good." Said the invisible girl impressed.
Sen than thought to himself "i guess i would probably get deals for drills and like." As he briefly uses his quirk.

Kinoko leans over to ibara and says "i guess for us it would be plant care stuff.". Which the vine user replied "i suppose so."

Bondo quietly "for me, glue. I guess."

"Ever since he appeared, the once critically high rate of cromes committed by villains decreased year after year, and his existence itself became a deterrent. He became the symbol of peace in both name and reality. And that man said to me—" "you can become to hero."

Inko than thought to herself "even though i should have believed in him.". Which mitsuki noticed and put her hand on her shoulder in support.

Meanwhile midoriya is on the ground crying while the past in going his head. "—Huh? Midoriya? No way!" "—you're quickless!" "How can you even stand in the same ring as me?" "You should probably give it up." "I'm sorry, izuku!"

Which inko flinched at often her saying as that comes up. "inko. I know your feeling bad. But, izuku doesn't hold a grudge. So, don't beat yourself up." Said mitsuki. Which inko nodes.

Izuku's narration ends with him saying "i wanted someone to tell me that. And then, the person i most admired said those words to me. Can anything be more shocking than this? More than this...?". All might than says "you are worthy to inherit my power." Which the greenette brings his head up and makes a noise of confusion.

"Inherit?" Said a confused kendo. "He probably mean his title." Said monoma

As we come back from the opening, we see izuku still with tears staining his face. Izuku questioning "inherit your power?". Which toshinori laughs while saying "what's with that face? It's just a suggestion. The real show starts after this.".

"This seems like you should be taking more seriously." Remarked aizawa. "Maybe, yeah. But he seemed really emotional, so i figured keeping it light-hearted would help." Explained toshinori.

All might than points to the sky while declaring "listen, young man. You need to decide whether or not you will accept my power-ackh!" Which than brings it down to point at him while spiting up blood again. "Wh-what is all might saying...?" Izuku once again questions. All might than dropping the theatrics says "i'm talking about my power, young man. The tabloids called it "superhuman strength" and a "boost," and i constantly dodged the questions during interviews with a funny joke."

"That's was true, huh." Thought tensei. "In hindsight. I'm surprised someone would have hounded him until they get the answer." Said tetsutetsu.

"Because the symbol of peace, all might, had to be a natural-born hero. But young man, i will tell you the truth. My quirk was passed on to me like a sacred torch."

'Wait, so you were quirkless!" Exclaimed awase. "Yes, i was. And i guess "i am again" would be more accurate." Answered all might

izuku had repeated the last part, to which all might Explained "that's right. And next, it is your turn.".
Izuku than says "w-wait! Wait a minute! It's true that your quirk is something hotly debated as one of the world's greatest mysteries. So much so that not a day goes by when i don't see someone talking about it online. But, well, i don't really understand what you mean by inheriting or passing on a quirk... i've never heard of anything like that before, and it's never been conjectured in the debate. Why is that? Is it because since the dawn of history, a quirk like that was neevr confirmed? In the first place, it's...". Which just devolved into a mumbling stream. Which all might thinks to himself "you always start with denial, huh?",

"I mean, being able to hand over your quirk like that is pretty hard to believe." Said midnight.

before stating outwardly "nonsense! I may hide a lot of things, but i don't lie! The power to transfer power... that is the quirk i inherited! I was crowned with "one for all"!"

"Wait, that's what endeavour was talking about back than." Exclaimed setsuna. Izuku than with a sigh "Yeah, One For All is a quirk. But this is top. Secret. So, please. Do not talk about with anyone that's not here.". Which they all agreed quickly.

Toshinori than continues to say "one person cultivates the power and passes it on to another person, who also cultivates it and passes it on. It is the crystallisation of power that spins together the voices of those who need help with a courageous heart.". Which izuku asks "why are you... why are you giving me something so great?"

Monoma starts thyroid "of course, they already have sooo much better than us in 1-b class. So, of course they would—" before being chopped by kendo. "Sorry."

"I have been looking for a successor. And then, i thought it would be all right for you to inherit it. You are just a quirkless hero fanboy, but you were more heroic than anyone else back there!

Which caused the heroes cringe at the truth of the moment.

But just as izuku is about to start crying again, all might says "Well, it's up to you, though. What'll you do?".

"Bet it's going to be instantly yes." Thought the gravity user.

Izuku than thinks to himself "he said so much to encourge me, and even told me his secret... is there....? Of there isn't..." there's no reason for me to turn him down!". To which he stands up and says "i'll do it!". Which yagi says "an immediate reply. That's what i thought you'd say! But it was no easy task to receive his power.

"I know it." Thought ochako with smirk.

EPISODE 3: ROARING MUSCLES"
We are than brought two days later in the early morning to "Dagoba Municipal Beach Park". Where we see izuku trying to pull a fridge behind him using ropes while all might sits atop it. Who is saying "hey, hey, hey! This is sucb a comfy fridge to sit on!". Izuku than slips and fells onto his face. All might than says "if you could move it even a little, it would be a little easier." Jokingly.

"That's a bit much isn't it, toshi" chimed nana. Which made him blush. "I mean, we were on a time crunch. So."

"Well yeah, i mean, you weight 274 kilograms (604 pounds), right?" Izuku said groaned a tired izuku. Which all might remarks "no, i lost weight, so i'm only 255 kilograms (562.1 pounds.) now, in this form."

"That's not helping your case." Bluntly said aizawa. "Yeah, also that looks a commercial fridge, which are short of 300 pounds(136 kgs). So you had him trying to drag something like 860 pounds(390 kgs) i added. "To be fair, i was the one who wanted to try with the fridge." Izuku said. Which caused aiwzawa to face palm.

Izuku than asks "anyway, why am i dragging trash at the beach park?". Which he answered "it's cause, you know, you're not a proper vessel.". While taking pictures in his cell phone. Which Izuku made a outbreak "what you're saying now is the opposite of what you said before!" Before yelling in despair. "I'm talking about your body."

"Man, you are quick to outbursts, huh." Joked kaminari. Which he tried to defend himself "i mean, i was really excited and all that. So, of course i would be.".

All might than continues "my quirk, one for all, is the fullest physical ability of many people gathered into one. An unprepared body cannot inherit it fully. The limbs will come off and the body will explode." While a silhouette is shown.

Which in turn caused several of the people close the ninth user's blood to turn cold. "I mean, things have gotten better. Right, one for all." Thought izuku looking at his scar riddled arm.

Izuku than surmises "then... i'm picking up trash in order to train my body...?". Which all might answers "yes! But that's not all. After some research on the internet yesterday, i discovered that part of this beach park's coast has been like this for many years." Before knocking the fridge on denting it. Which izuku says "yeah... for some reason, because of the currents, object drift here a lot and people take advantage of that to hide their illegal dumping... the local resident don't come near here, ether."

"That's just deplorably." Said tenya. "Definite incaration of evil, right, kamui." Teased the growing heroine. Which the wooden man blushing grumbled "please don't.".

Which all might states "heroes these days are all after the showy stuff. Originally, being a hero meant doing volunteer service. Even if people called that boring or whatever. You can't waver from those roots." All the while casually crushing the fridge with one hand, before bringing it down with force to make several other pieces of trash jump into the air. Showing the shoreline and the rising sun.

"Mmm, that's a good lesson. Maybe we should put add that in the course." Said nezu stroking his chin.

Which all might declares "you will restore the horizon for this whole section! That is your first step toward becoming a hero!". Which izuku turns to see the work that's cut out for him. After seeing all of the trash that is on the beach, toshinori says "young midoriya, you want to go to U.A., right?". Which izuku exictedly answers "yes... yes! Because it's where you went! So if i'm going to go... i thought... it would definitely have to be U.A....". "You're a go-getter fanboy! But i've told you this before. It's not something you can do without a quirk. It's sad, but that os what the reality is. And U.A.'s is the hardest course to get into. In other words...". Which izuku finishes his sentence "in the ten months until U.A.'s entrance exam, i have to complete my vessel!". All might than shows izuku a homemade book and says "that's where this comes in! I came up with this: aim to pass: American dream plan"! It's a training plan to help you finish cleaning up the beach. I'll have you follow this in every aspect of your life!". Izuku looking through it says "even sleep time is included...". Which the symbol of peace warns "frankly, this is a super hard schedule. Can you follow it?". Which izuku with a smile says "of course... i have to work many tomes harder than anyone else, or else i can't do it!"

"Man, he's strong willed." Thought bubble girl.

Than the narartion starts again "and so begin my ten months of hell.". 

"Man, i'm hype to see how he get to where he is now." Said kirishima punching his palm.

A training montage Starts with him dragging a large part of a shoe locker. Izuku thinks to himself while carring a tire "depending on size and shape, the muscles i have to use are completely different! I see... this is...!". All the while toshinori is yelling "run! Run! Ten months will be over before you know it! Let's become athletic!" Before izuku fell down, but immediately got back up.

"Yeah, deku. You can do it." Said kaminaei cheering, whcih caused several others to also cheer.

We are than brought back to aldera, with a teacher saying "let's see. With the appearance of superpowers, the buildings standards act was revised...." All the while izuku is looking very worn out. Thinking to himself "this is tough... ten months of this, huh? It'll be hard if i don't finish by a week before the exam...", which we are than shown his notebook with "proposed independent training menu" on it.

"Oh no. That's not good." Thought kirishima. "He's going to overwork himself."

Which izuku picks up his pencil ands starts thinking "which mean, there are 294 days left... taking into consideration a sufficient recovery period i i rest for two days in between, that gives me... about 98 days of real training evem if i'm efficient... i can get in about five hours of training morning and night, so that's 490 hours... also, that beach cleanup doesn't work out ant specific parts of the body. If i don't work out my whole body equally, then there's no way i'll make it." Meanwhile the entire class is staring at him as he has started mumbling his thoughts. Ignorant to this he continues "bodybuilding to create a body able to adapt to any situation... liferally intensive training to become a hero... all might can't stay and watch me the whole time... if i don't do as much efficient indepenent training as i can, there's no way i can catch up the way i am now...".

"I know i already said this. But i made sure you would be able to pass and everything, actually if you didn't do this, you might've had 3-2 days to rest." Toshinori stated. "Yeah, sorry. Sir." Said his student.

"Midoriya, hey!" Before chopping him on top of his head. The teacher than says "did your encounter with the villain make you go crazy? It's presumptous to think of getting into U.A. Like that." All while the other students are trying to hold in some laughter.

This made the U.A. Stuff irritated at the tone he had said, as well as the unnecessary strike. "There wasn't a need for hitting him. He could've just called out." Thought mitsuki.

Meanwhlle as students are talking about him having nervous breakdown, bakugo is just glaring out the window.

"What's he mad about?" Asked mina, which jiro remarks "i mean, angry was he default mood back than.".

Afterward, back at the beach, izuku is trying to push a truck tire, but it's not moving. He is than seen running, showing his diet to his mother. Which we than see him eating a bowl of rice, a salad, pasta and orange juice. Than at night studying. Than pushing a safe. Than they start weight lifting which izuku is struggling with and all might has to help them off him. Than doing push up with alot of effect, being half-asleep during school. Asking for seconds of his meal. Night jogging. Than gasping for air before vomiting.

"Izuku, he's working so hard." Inko said through arising tears. Which mitsuki patted her on the back in late congratulation.

Than trying and failing to push a rundown truck in the rain. Swimming lap, which several girls notice all might and has to distract them.

Which several people turns and give the former no. 1 hero a look of "really?". Which he tries to defend himself "I had make sure they didn't notice young Midoriya.". "Yeah, sure. Just don't make a habit of it." Said ms. Bakugo as she had a smug look on her look.

Weight lifting again this time successfully. We than see him using a grip strengthener while he is doing school work. Than having to carry all might on his shoulders. Than we izuku running with a chair on his shoulder, while all might is on a mopad. Than the colors start to morph, before hearing fell.

Which several people straightened up in worry.

Which all might stops and asks "hey, hey, what's wrong? There are only three months left! You won't make it! Wanna give up? Wanna take it easy and rest today?". Which izuku than starts to weakly crawl, which all might noticing and says "overwork? The "aim to pass! American dream plan" was adjusted with your body in mind to make sure you'd make it in time for the entrance exam... you haven't been sticking to the plan, have you? Overdoing it will have the opposite effect! Don't you want to get in?" Which the exhausted boy says "i do... but i can't just get in... i have to work a lore kore than other people... or i won't be able to catch up... i want to be like you. I want to become the greatest hero, like you!". Which makes all might remembered izuku talk on the roof. Which made him think "he's looking far into the future, huh? You go gettee fanboy! I like that!" As he turns into his buff form and picks up the ragdolling young.

"Man, he has such a drive in him." Thought ragdoll. Which tiger agreed and said "true, he has quite the fire in his heart.". "Yeah, his awesome" stated kota.

All might than continues "but if that's the case, then you really can't rush things now. But i understand your feelings. Leave it to this old guy to adjust your plan!" Which izuku weakly says "you're not old.. all might..." which get a hearty laugh out of him.

"I mean, he has been a hero for a while." Stated the growing heroine. "I mean, i don't if being your early fifties counts as being old. I at worse, i would it's more middle age than anything." Izuku said in his defense.

Than on February 26. Narration starts again "and then, it was 6 A.M. on the day of the entrance exam.". Than a scream rang out. "Did he get hurt." Exclaimed inko in a panic as her motherly instinct kicked in. "No, mom. I'm fine." Said the younger midoriya calming her down.

We than a shirtless deku screaming his head off while sanding on top of a pile of trash. All might than shocked says "hey, hey, hey... he even cleaned outside of where i told him to! Seriously? There's not even a speck of dust! Seriously?! He finished at the last minutes! More than perfectly! Oh my... oh my... goodness!".

"You did it. Deku." Said a exicted ochako. "Bravo. Midoriya. Bravo." Said iida clapping his hands similarly to when he learned ochako's backstory. Which weirded the class B out slightly.

Izuku than starts to fell over, but all might dashes over and catches him before telling him "good work.". Which deku says "all might... i did it... i did it!". Which all might replies "yeah, you surprised me, you entertainer! Teenagers are amazing" Before putting on the ground.
All might than shows brings his phone up to izuku's face. "Here, take a look." Showing a picture of izuku crying his eyes out after failing to drag the fridge. "It's you, ten months ago." Before showing his lean, muscular body.

To which several the young females had gone slightly flush, some were impressed with the transformation and the mischievous one started to catcall the young man. Which made him a blushing mess in responds.

All might says "you did good. You really did! The mirage of it is finally just barely visible, but you have certainly become a suitable vessel!". Izuku than says "i feel like i'm cheating... you did all this for me... i'm too blessed..."

"Really, dude. You bust your ass for almost a whole year and you still think your cheating." Said kirishima slightly frustrated at his mindset.

"What're you saying after all this time... it was your own hard work." All might thought to himself.

"Yeah, man. What he said." Said kaminari grabbing his shoulders from behind.

All might than pats him on the back and says "we'll have to fix those leaky eyes of yours. Now, it's time for the award ceremony, izuku midoriya!".

"Oh, is he going to give his quirk now." Asked ochako, which he nodded.

All might than plucks out a hair and says "this is something i was once told: "something that you receice because you're lucky and something that you are given because you are recognised are different in essence. Take that to heart. This is power that you earned because of your own effort.".

Which made nana beam in proud that her words were used to help her student's pupil.

Izuku than with a determined face than clutches his hand while "i took the reality that would be surprising even in comics in my hand...". "Eat this.".

"Wait, what." Said momo.

All might than says "it doesn't really matter what it is as long as you take in my DNA." "It's too different from what i imagined!." But all might exclaims "now, there's no time! You'll be late for the exam!".

"Wait, you have to eat their hair." Said mineta. "Well, just DNA." Corrected izuku. "And well, i'm pretty sure he wasn't going to spit in my mouth or anything like that." Izuku concluded. Than mina suddenly made a very loud gaging noise. "Are you okay mina?" Asked kirishima. "Yeah, i just looked over at tsu and i had the image of trying to do that with her long-ass hair." Explained mina.

Than at 8:40 A.M. of the same day, we see several people included izuku walking towards U.A. Izuku than thinks to himself "in the end, i didn't have time to test out the power i received from all might. I swallowed the hair, but did i really his power...?"

"He didn't have time for what." Said aizawa leaning forward.

"Outta my way, deku." Ordered katsuki. Katsuki than says "don't stand in front of me. I'll kill you.". Which izuku panicked said "m-morning. L-let's both do our best..." meanwhile katsuki continued to walk by, not acknowledging him.

Mitsuki procedes to pinch her nose in annoyance. "At least his not such a little shit anymore." Thought mitsuki.

Meanwhile other exam taker said "hey, isn't that balugo? The one with the sludge villain?". "Which izuku thinks to himself "ever since that day, kacchan didn't do anything to me. I was scared of him out of habit!"

Which ochako frowned in distaste seeing how easily frightened izuku was.

He than straighten up, thinks 'i'm different from before! Remember these past months! Take the first step... to being a hero" which he does... before immediately tripping over himself and falling forward. Which izuku thinks to himself "this is it!".

Which caused several people to laugh at the moment of defeatism

Before stopping. Which we get widened view and ochako using her quirk to stop him from face planting.

"Oh crap, ochako. Your here." exclaimed ochako. Which ochako responds with "yep.". Which toru than added "so, you were the first of us to meet him.". "Uh, yeah. I guess i was." Answered ochako.

She than asks "are you all right?". Before izuku started to run meaninglessly in the air. Ochako than places him on the ground before deactivating her quirk. She than explains "it's my quirk. Sorry for using it without asking first. But it'd be bad luck if you fell, right?" Which izuku just stayed standing there said nothing.
"Aren't you nervous?" Asked ochako. Which izuku could only let out a series of noises. She than said "let's do our best, see ya!".

Which people start to chuckle and giggle at his awkwardness. Izuku than get hit with the memory of this moment. "Oh crap, my thought." He strayed to mentally scream.

"I talked to a girl!" While text appeared on screen saying "didn't actually talk.".

Which caused almost everyone to howl in laughter except the midoriyas, ochako and mitsuki with the latter just barely holding it in. Inko thinks to himself "my baby, lesst he has friends now." Seeing how excited he was for soemthing simple like that. Izuku than says "hey kacchan, any chance i can take that offer to kill me." While trying to condense himself so hard, he could almost be mistaken for thirteen's quirk.

Afterward in the exam orientation room. The light come on, present mic is saying "for all you emaminee listeners runing in, welcome to my show today! Everybody say "hey"!" To which it is completely silent in responds.

Which caused aizawa to snort a laugh. Which caused mic to scowl.

Which he responds "what a refined response. Then i'll quickly present to you the runaway on the practical exam! Are you ready? Yeah!" Which he is again meet with silence.

Aizawa than starts to struggle to hold his laughter back. Annoying mic farther

Meanwhile izuku is fanboying "it's the voice, present mic! Wow... i listen to him every week on the radio. I'm so moved. All the teachers at U.A. Are pro heroes!" Which katsuki spits out a "shut up." Toward him.

"Yeah, that sounds about right." Joked midnight.

Mic than continues "as it says in the application requirements, you listeners will be conducting ten-minutes mock urban battles after this! You can bring whatever you want with you. After the presentation, you'll head to the specified battle center, okay?" Which again, silence is meet. Katsuki than says "in other words, they won't let you work with your friends, huh?". Which is shown that izuku is assigned to battle center B, while the explosive youth to A. Which katsuki says "don't look. I'll kill you. Damn, now i can't crush you.".

"You know, i feel like he would have been pretty happy if deku actually get expelled." Remarked mic. Which inko caught, who said "wait, he almost get expelled. What happened?". Which midnight calmed her down and said "i'm sure it well, be explained shortly and he wasn't actually at risk.".

Mic than explains "three different types of faux villains are stationed in each battle center. You earn points for each of them based on their level of difficulty." It than shows mic showing through a street in the style of a pixelated video game while mic continues "your goal, dear listeners, is to use your quirks to earn points by immobilising the faux villains. Of course, attacking other examines and any other unheroic actions are prohibited!. Than a voice than said "may i ask a question?". 

"Oh, tenya." Said tensei in enjoyment.

Tenya than procedes "on the printout, There are four types of villains. If that is a misprint, then U.A., the most prominent school in japan, should be ashamed of that foolish mistake. We examinees are here in this place because we wish to be molded into exemplary heroes."

"Oh, tenya." Repeated in more a more "oh, right". Kind of tone.

Tenya than turns towards the ninth user of OFA and says "in addition, you over there with the curly hair— you've been muttering this whole time. It's distracting! If you're here on a pleasure trip, then you should leave immediately!" Which Izuku carries his mouth and says "i'm sorry...".

"What the hell, prez." Said kirishima. "Yeah, that wasn't needed. Also, you don't know him. That could've been do to a condition.". Added sato. "Guys, it's fine. This was three years ago. We're best friends.". Deku said trying to stop them. "Thank you, izuku. But, i deserve it." Iida said.

Which mic says "okay, okay, examinee number 71111. Thanks for the great message.". He than explains "the fourth type of villain is worth zero points. That guy's an obstacle, so to speak. There's one in every battle center— an obstacle that will go crazy in narrow spaces. It's not impossibke to defeat, but there's no reason to defeat it, ether. I recommend that you listeners try to avoid it. Which iida bows and says "thank you very much! Please excuse the interruption!" Before sitting down. Than mic finishes by sayibg "that's all from me! Finally, i'll give you listeners a present—our school motto! The hero napoleon Bonaparte once said: "a true hero is someone who overcome life's misfortunes. Go beyond. Plus ultra!'.

Which the aoyama think "why him."

We are than brought to the battle center. Izuku is thinking to himself "it's time to do it. It's time to give everything i got from my training with all might these past ten months. I will become... the hero i always dreamed of being!" Before clapping his own face to stop his own shaking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

997K 19.4K 49
(Complete) ;;;;;;;;;;;;)))))))))))) Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN MY HERO ACADEMIA
54.8K 1.4K 16
- Sakusa Kiyoomi x Reader.
347 0 5
In this AU instead of Twice's name being Jinn Bubaigawara, his name will be Jinn Midoriya and he was married to Inko. Twice will be Izuku's biologica...