Mr. Perfect's Ms. Clumsy - Se...

By crazyforsookookie

Jeon Jungkook, a man full of perfection fell for a clumsy girl Kim Jisoo More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Kim Jisoo
Chapter 2 - Secret with stanger.
Chapter 3 - A wicked bitch
Chapter 4 - Black coffee
Chapter 5 - Splashes of Coffee
Chapter 6 - Wrong Judgement
Chapter 7 - Sana's wicked plan
Chapter 8 - Saver is in danger
Chapter 9 - Jisoo's fanclub
Chapter 10 - Blacklist
Chapter 11 - Rule of friendship - No Sorry , No Thank you
Chapter 12 - Every arrival is not a good news!
Chapter 14 - Jealousy & Their First Kiss
Chapter 15 - Engagement & Wedding Invitation
Chapter 16 - Date Me
Chapter 17 - She Left

Chapter 13 - Lisa And Sana

343 35 4
By crazyforsookookie

Author's POV:

A knock on the cabin door distract jungkook.

"Come in"

In a formal suit jisoo came in.

"Good morning sir." Her melodious voice greeted him.

Seeing her after literally after a month jungkook find it difficult to move his eyes from her.

"Good morning." These two words are able to escape from his mouth at that time.

No one was saying anything. An awkward silent filled in the room.

"So.. is the shoot completed." He asked.

"Yes sir." She immediately replied like she was waiting for him to ask.

He just nodded.

Another silence occured , but it was replaced when the door open again. This time on the there is lisa along with jimin.

A huge smile playing on her lips. But jimin's face were like that he is being forced to come here.

Lisa ran towards jungkook and hugged him. The three peoples present in the room were shocked with her action.

'Who is she ? And what type of manners she have .' Jisoo thought .

Dont know why but she dont liking it that's why she turned her face to the side. Jungkook's eyes were on jisoo only.

" Lisa " When he said this lisa broke the hug . Her smile creased less but she still maintained to smile.

Lisa is feeling no one is liking her presence. But that is true too.

Jimin introduced lisa to jisoo. "Jisoo this is Lisa , jungkook's girlfriend." He said last words with no interest.

'Oh so she is his girlfriend, that's why she was sticked to him like a snake.' Jisoo thought.

"And lisa this is Jisoo , Our company's reputation and also jungkook's personal secretary." He emphasized those words.

Lisa noticed his tone of voice on but decided not to say anything.

She looked at jisoo with a smile on her face but her eyes were saying every story. Her eyes were filled with anger , hatred , jealousy for jisoo.

Jisoo also understood her eyes.

'woah what i did that she is planning to murder me.' jisoo thought.

"Hello jisoo nice to meet you." Her mouth is expressing total opposite of her eyes.

'oh my god she is such a player.' jisoo thought.

"Nice to meet you too lisashi ." Jisoo said playing along.

"Excuse me guys but i have to go now." Jimin said and went.

"Excuse me too." Jungkook said and went out of the cabin for washroom instead for going in his cabin's one.

Now there is only lisa and jisoo.

Jisoo started working on her table

"What's your relation with Jungkook?" Lisa suddenly asked making jisoo stunned.

"Pardon?" Jisoo asked hearing her words .

"Whats . Ur. Relation. With . My. jungkook." She emphasized each words.

"Its simple miss. He is my Boss and I'm his secretary." Jisoo have a feeling lisa will go far with her.

"Oh really!! Don't pretend to be a innocent girl infront of me. I know you want to be the lady boss of his huge empire. And for that you have to make jungkook yours! That's why you are working here right." Lisa started putting non existing allegations on Jisoo.

"Enough is enough!! I didn't knew that your thinking is this low. If you are obsessed with your jungkook that much then tie him up with you na!!

There are plenty of men in this world , so why i will choose my Boss!!" Jisoo shouted. She from start not liking lisa's nosiness in her business and now she started putting allegations on her.

"Dont try to be smart! If you are saying is true then why are you working here in his cabin when you have your cabin!!" Lisa with hatred said.

Jisoo then remembered that the days she wasnt there so soobin started working on her post along with his college. Maybe soobin have shifted with work stuffs here and jisoo also forgot that its not her cabin .

"Miss is it meddling you that why I'm working here?" She politely asked.

Lisa was going to say something when her phone rang.

She glared Jisoo and "Desperate Bitch" she cursed jisoo.

" Stupid Bitch." Jisoo mumbled when she saw her cursing.

Lisa went out picking the call.

"Hello, i told you na that you dont need to call me. Then why the hell you called me!!" Lisa shout at that Person.

......" Someone said something from other line .

" I cant meet you. I don't want to meet you. You always caused trouble with your stupidity." She again shouted.

....." Someone again said something.

"Ok ok dont repeat one thing again and again. Send me the address i will be there.

You better cover yourself properly." She ended the call and angrily left the company.

Jisoo shifted in her cabin, as she dont one another person to accuse her.

Her head is aching so she went to pantry.

"Should i resign with this post?!" She thought while making her coffee.

She taking her cup was going towards her cabin when someone called her from behind.

"Jisooshi." She turned behind and found eunwoo there.

"Ne eunwooshi?!" She passed him a smile with a questioning look that why he stopped her.

But he didn't said anything instead hugged her.
Jisoo gasped because of the sudden action.
And not forgot her coffee, thank god its safe.

Jisoo dont know what to do. Unknown of them a fuming eyes were also staring to them , when eunwoo hugged jisoo his hand turned into fist.

And he rushed to his cabin. Who could he be? Who else other than Jeon Jungkook!

They were hugging in the corridor where many people were passing by. They might misunderstood the situation.

"Eunwoo. We are in a office." She said making him broke the hug right away.

"I'm sorry .. actually i was so happy and grateful that I wasn't able to hold myself...

Jisooshi I won't forget your favor on us. If you didn't talk with dahyunie's parents for our marriage from my side then they wont be agreed." He said being grateful.

And took out an invitation card giving it to her.

"Here. It's an invitation card for the wedding which is happening because of u and you are our chief guest. Dahyun is lucky to have a cousin like you jisooshii." He said and went from there.

"Ok so now tell me why you called me here?!" Lisa rudely asked to the person infront of her.

"You are asking even you know about it.

I want my payment. Because of your boyfriend now i can't do modelling anymore. So i want my money , the payment for making his car's break fail." It's like that person is a girl.

"You lost your job and got banned from the industry bcoz of your foolishness. And what money huh. You didn't even did your work properly and here shamelessly asking for money? .. just dream of it." Lisa fold her arms .

"If you won't give me money then i will go to your boyfriend and tell him about your truth that you want to kil-" That girl stopped when lisa grabbed her neck.

"Minatosaki Sana !! YOU BETTER KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!! OR ELSE I WILL THROW YOU ON YOUR DEATH BED!!" And she leaved her neck pushing her, lisa left from there.

And here sana was choking while Glaring at lisa.

Jisoo reached to her cabin and placed her cup on her desk when suddenly someone grabbed her hand and harshly pinned her on the wall , standing infront of him.

..........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 212 12
•𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄• ➛ 𖥻 ִ ۫ ּ ִ ۫ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴊᴏʙ ɪꜱ ᴇᴀꜱʏ, ᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀꜱᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴋɪᴍ ᴊɪꜱᴏᴏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴇʀ ꜰᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʜᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴀ ᴊᴏ...
384K 12K 35
Where two couples fell in love with the wrong persons TOPjungkook BOTTOMtae TOPyoongi BOTTOMjimin
187 29 16
A Boy Who Wasn't Ready To Fall In Love Again And A Girl Who Gave Him All the Reasons to fall in love with her
182K 9.6K 30
|| even when i lose || i'm winning When introverted Jeon Jungkook falls for the popular Park Chaeyoung, but they have to work together to overcome th...