Bad Guys x reader

By RascalSansKacchan

(Y/N) was a normal girl but she was homeless since her parents kicked her out a month ago. But that all chang... More

The Night Your Life Changed
Not Starving Anymore
What Did You Do?
The Truth
The Little Puppet
The Jealous One
The Confession
The Dead Brother
Cuddles
You're Perfect
The Library
The Confusion
Knives
The Scars
The Death Of An Ex
The Star Sans
Another Skeleton
The Night It All Changed
Your Revenge
The Unexpected Guest
The Rules Are Broken
Hide And Seek
Tonight Is Different
Seeing His Brother
Fighting Over You
The Sick Day
(A/N)
The Final Part
A/N

The Break In

764 15 2
By RascalSansKacchan

(Y/N)'s POV.

I woke up to someone cuddling me from behind, but when I tried to move I saw that I was stuck there. "Trying to escape me", Cross asked me, but then I turned on my back to look him in the eyes. "I was getting up to get dressed", I told him, but then he just rolled his eyes. 

"You can get dressed later, right now I want cuddles", he told me, but then I just turned to face him. Once I did though he kissed the top of my head and then he smiled. "Let me get up and get dressed then I will make us some food. 

After we eat we can cuddle again", I said, but then he smiled at me. "Okay, fine but don't take too long", he said and then he teleported away. Once he was out of the room I got up and found some clothes and then I got dressed. Once I was done I went downstairs but then I saw that Cross was just sitting on the couch waiting for me. 

"Do you want waffles", I asked him, but then he quickly turned around and smiled at me. "Yes please", he said, I smiled as I turned around and headed into the kitchen. I was about to get the waffle mix when I heard a sound upstairs like glass breaking. 

For a second I thought that Cross had gone upstairs and accidentally knocked something over, but when I got out of the kitchen I felt someone grab onto my arm and pull me into a closet. "What the-", I started saying, but then I was cut off by Cross covering my mouth and looking me in the eyes. 

"I heard that too, I think someone just broke in", he said, I then froze as I looked at him in fear. "Don't worry it'll be fine, I'm going to scare them off but you stay here", he said, once he left though I got really nervous because I didn't know what was going on.

Cross's POV.

I went out of the closet and then I started heading upstairs with a knife that I had grabbed from the kitchen. "Who's there", I said, but then all of a sudden I heard someone running around upstairs. "I said, who's there" I said again, but this time I saw a masked man standing in front of me with a gun at his side. 

"I didn't know anyone was home", he said, but then I looked at him angrily as I stepped closer to him. "What do you want", I asked him, but then all of a sudden I heard (Y/N) scream as the guy smiled at me. "Looks like my partner found your girl", the guy said, but then I quickly turned around and started running downstairs. 

Once I got down there I saw someone holding (Y/N) down by her hair and they were on top of her. "GET AWAY FROM HER", I screamed, but then the guy just grinned as he pushed her head closer to the floor. I then threw the knife at him hitting his neck and then he fell back. 

Once he fell back I got (Y/N) up and then I turned around to see the other guy just staring at me. "You ever try to hurt her again and I will kill you", I said pointing the knife towards him. Once they both got out of the house (just pretend the other guy survived) I quickly checked on (Y/N).

"Did they hurt you, are you alright, are you injured", I asked her panic in my voice, but then she hugged me and I then froze all of a sudden. "I'm fine, thanks for saving me", she said smiling at me, I then heard my heart pounding very loudly in my chest. 

"You're welcome, anything for you my dear", I said hugging her back, but then she looked up at me but I could see tears in her eyes. "What's the matter (Y/N), why are you crying", I asked her, but then she put her hand on her head. 

"When he pushed my head down it kind of hurt", she said, but then I grabbed her and then I teleported us to my room. "Lay down until I get breakfast ready. You can use the app to talk to Chara in a few once I send him in here", I told her, but then she nodded as I walked back downstairs. 

"Are you going to tell the boss about this", Chara asked me, but then I shook my head looking at him frowning. "I'll clean up the blood and fix the window and then I'll make the waffles", I told him. "I need you to keep an eye on (Y/N) for me", I told him.

(Y/N)'s POV.

I was waiting for Chara to say something on the app when I heard a little bit of static on my phone. "Hello, Chara are you here", I asked, but then I waited a second. "Yeah I'm here, how are you feeling", he asked me as I sat up for a second. 

"Okay I guess, my head kind of hurts but other than that I am perfectly fine", I said smiling a little. "Anyways, how are you doing", I asked him as I laid back down. "Pretty good, hey do you like Cross back", Chara asked me, but then I thought about it for a moment before answering. 

"I don't know, I have never felt love but whenever one of them is near me I have a weird feeling in my gut", I said, but then there was silence for a few seconds. "Hey (Y/N), I might have an idea that might tell you if you like them back or not", Chara said as I sat up. 

"What is it", I asked him kind of confused but at the same time I was interested in what he had to say. "Well first explain to me what this feeling feels like whenever they're near", he said, but then I thought for a second. 

"Well, I get very nervous, I stutter sometimes, and I always have this weird feeling in my gut", I explained but then there was silence for a moment before Chara spoke again. "(Y/N), I think you just described the feeling of love to me", he said but then I heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

352K 13.2K 40
PLEASE READ BEFORE GETTING INTO THE STORY Description: Your name is (Y/n) and you are originally from an au called Dreamtale! Your life hadn't been...
17.7K 422 24
Y/N moved from her town in Lumenatia to a kingdom called Detpurroc that rules strictly and selfishly. since women have been restricted from normal jo...
3.7K 107 14
Y/n is a young girl raised by herself. After the death of her birth Mother. and who she thought was here birth Father. she lives on her own for years...
88.6K 3.8K 31
Aliza has created another reset only this time she isn't facing the horror house alone. He older sister has joined her, however her older sister does...