Darklording {Harry/Theo}

By queensupremacy

Harry, Hadrian James Potter, gets taken in by Sirius and Remus when he finds Sirius on his sixth birthday. H... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE
CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY-SIX
CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY-NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY-ONE
CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO
CHAPTER SIXTY-THREE
CHAPTER SIXTY FOUR
CHAPTER SIXTY FIVE
CHAPTER SIXTY SIX
CHAPTER SIXTY SEVEN
CHAPTER SIXTY EIGHT
CHAPTER SIXTY NINE

CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE

430 16 0
By queensupremacy

It was silly, for sure it was, but Harry didn't exactly care. If you were wondering what was silly, Harry had found a cat in the forest that got really attached to him, and Harry had hidden it in his book bag. It was really small, probably a kitten, and underfed, so Harry brought it with him. 

Nobody else knew, and Harry intended to, for the most part, keep it that way, excuse Sirius, Remus and Theo. 

"Moony I found a kitten" Harry announced walking into Sirius and Remus' living quarters. 

"A kitten? Harry actually? a kitten, you know how Sirius will react" Remus said astonished. 

"That was one of the perks of taking it actually" Harry noted pulling out the kitten. Just then Sirius stormed into the room. 

"Hadrian James Potter-Black is that a cat I smell" Sirius put his hands up. 

"Maybe" Harry shoved the kitten in Sirius face. 

"Oh wait actually it's really cute" Sirius said picking up the little cat and smiling at it. 

"Anyways I couldn't leave it so I was wondering if you and Remus could take care of it for me until the school year is over and I can bring it home" 

"Of course" Remus said taking the kitten from Sirius, "I can understand why you don't want it in your room" 

Harry thanked them and left again turning 180 and heading for the common room. 

He whispered the password and stepped in through the wall. He spotted his friends by the fireplace and tossed himself down in his corner. A sleepy looking Theo wandered over from the arm chair and promptly fell asleep on Harry. 

"He was sitting there like a statue wanting to sleep but not being able to for a while" Draco said directed at Harry. 

Harry hummed a bit and busied his hands with playing with Theo's hair. 

The group stayed down there for a while before Harry decided to head to his room, Theo in tow. 

Harry stood up, holding Theo in his position with his arm and picked him up gently. Theo immediately connected himself to Harry who rolled his eyes but smiled. 

Harry said goodnight and the door opened on it's own accord. magic *insert jazz hands*. 

Harry tried setting Theo down on the bed, and when once more, found it impossible simply transfigured his clothes to pajamas. 

He lay down in bed and Theo loosened his grip on Harry. Harry fell asleep shortly after, and was very much staring at Theo in love before that. 

And when awoken once more did the same thing. It was the middle of the week, a Thursday, so they did need to get up. And when Harry did get up he rolled off the bed landing on the floor with an exhale leaving his lungs. Every single time he rolled off the bed this happened. Harry stood up rubbing his eyes, and shook Theo awake softly. 

Harry went to get ready in the bathroom but was prevented from Theo holding onto him. 

"Theo we need to get ready" Harry shook Theo softly. 

"No five minutes" 

"fine" Harry sighed, he'd rather agree than argue with sleepy morning Theo. A true force to be reckoned with. He sat on the floor leaning against the bed, head staring up, and Theo took that as his opportunity to place his head in the crook of Harry's neck. 

A good twenty minutes later the whole group was gathered in the hall. 

Dumbledore cleared his throat and stood up, many heads turned to him. 

"Classes today will be cancelled, as unfortunately, Professor Rockwood's remains were found in the Forbidden Forest yesterday by Hagrid" 

Harry groaned and hit his head on the table, 

"Classes tomorrow will also be cancelled as teachers will be busy helping to investigate this" Dumbledore added sitting down. 

Harry sighed and lay his head on the table tired. 

"I have a good idea" Harry started "We should go swimming in the black lake" 

"Harry, no offense, but no fucking way, you can do that, we'll watch, but no way" Theo said staring at Harry in shock at the idiotic suggestion. It was nearing Christmas break, and while it hadn't snowed yet, it had dropped to near negatives. 

Harry shrugged and stuffed the rest of his toast into his mouth, heading for the common room. When he returned again the others had finished eating, he'd left his things in his room. 

"come on then" he waved his hands already heading out again. 

"this idiot" Theo shook his head but followed after. The others nodded in agreement and followed after also. 

"i can not believe he wants to swim in this" Pansy said eyeing the lake with disdain. 

"He made friends with the Mermaids last year that's probably why he wants to" Theo said staring at Harry from behind. 

Harry's genius idea was apparently to jump in almost fully robed. He still had his pants and shirt, and loosened tie on, but the rest was on a heap by the dock. 

Several students were watching Harry dive in, and went back to their activities once Harry was in the water. He didn't come up for several minutes so they sat down on the cold grass and waited. A good few minutes a sopping wet Harry popped out, 

"nice in the water then?" Blaise called when he say Harry's head. 

"Lovely" Harry pulled himself up the ladder, climbing out on the dock. 

"Harry you need to warm up, you've been underwater for more than ten minutes" Theo walked closer to Harry. 

"how did he even do that" Draco whispered to Pansy who simply shrugged. 

"Sure you don't want a hug?" Harry held out his arms, and Theo would have melted into them, but then again Harry was wet. 

"no, Harry no stay away until your, yknow, dry" Theo pushed Harry away slightly. 

Harry shrugged and cast a slightly stronger hot-air-charm, and in seconds Harry was dry once more. His clothes hanging loose once more, and his hair dry and fluffy.

"hug now?" Harry held his arms out again. 

"You big baby" Theo grinned tucking himself into Harry's arms. Harry beamed and held Theo tight. 

"You were the one who disposed of Rockwood weren't you?" Pansy looked at Harry suspiciously. 

"maybe, why?" Harry looked at her. 

"Harry not now, she isn't going to sell you out, you know this" Theo said looking up at Harry who shut his mouth immediately. Blaise and Draco looked at eachother, it was honestly rather funny.

Harry looked at his pile of clothes, and it floated behind a tree before disappearing. 

"Ok, but, how the fuck do you do that" Draco watched the pile of clothes float around. 

"it's a branch of off death magic, similar to how I can manipulate dementor magic" Harry explained softly. Draco raised his eyebrows and sat down on a bench. 

Blaise and Pansy also sat down, so Harry and Theo stayed standing up in front of the bench. A gentle breeze blew through the yard every now and then, covering their skin with a chill. Except Harry, but he was a living furnace, 

'I was too' James would say occasionally. 

"Harry I'm cold" Theo got closer to Harry, who wrapped Theo up in his arms, resting his head on Theo's shoulder. "thanks" 

Harry hummed and squeezed Theo slightly. 

"We should head to Hogsmeade tomorrow" Blaise noted. 

"For sure" Draco nodded 

"We can take the Honeydukes passage way" Harry added. 

A/N This chapter was brief and not so, anything, but next chapter will be better I swear (it was my first day back in school after a break and I got way too little sleep)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10 0 2
"Parkinson, I can't hold it in any longer." "Nott, just say you want me." Never in a million years would we would yearn for one another. But the stak...
92.4K 3.7K 181
In the beginning of the end, she will be born upon the darkest night onto those who seek the light. She will be born of undreamt power and will lead...
304K 6.3K 31
This is a fanfiction that I have found on Ao3. Actually Story Summary: After the war Harry Potter's world falls apart. Then he is offered a chance...
2.4K 14 40
Everybody is shocked when Olivia arrives at Hogwarts during the 5th year. No one seems to know anything about her, except Dumbledore. And many want t...