Exciting Love (Mindless behav...

By Mamii-xx

When a dare goes totally wrong what happens to the people who are involved... Read to find oout More

Exciting Love (Mindless behavior vampire story)
Chapter 1
sorry
good news
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chres
Leah
Leah
Chres
Leah
Leah
Cameron( didnt see that coming)
Chres
Not an update.
Chres
Leah
Leah
Leah
Leah
Read ..
leah
Co-writer
Leah

Chapter 7

1K 53 4
By Mamii-xx

Chres Pov.
We pulled up to the house and Leah hopped out the car and ran into the house. Ray looked ant me and I shrugged. I walked in the house to see her in the living room cuddled under the covers.
Maybe she was just really tired. I said to myself.
Nessa and Lexi went up to the movie room so they don't bother her. Ray left to take a shower and I didn't want to be up there when he got out. I stayed downstairs in the living room with her. I sat on the the couch and turned in the TV.
I was watching tv and scrolling through my Instagram and I heard a strange noise. I looked around. but there was no one there. I was about to just leave it alone but I felt something touch my legs. I looked down and saw Leah. I let out the breath that I didn't notice I was holding.
"can you lay with me? Please?" She asked.
"Sure anything for you." I got down on the floor under the cover and she cuddled up under me. It was the best feeling ever. I started dosing off then soon we were both sleeping peacefully.

No matter what I will stay.....

----------------------------------------

Did u like?

bąb¥ kãkęšš😍😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 5.6K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...
4M 86.7K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
600K 2.3K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
61.1K 10.2K 71
නුඹ නිසා දැවුණි.....💙 නුඹෙන් මා නිවෙමි......💙