Listen To My Stupid Heart ♡

imaginesnher द्वारा

"Arini, I have told you this for hundred times and I'm telling you again. I don't love you, will never love y... अधिक

Listen To My Stupid Heart 💕
Characters & Aesthetics
1. The First Meet 😌
2. A Real And Rare Stupid 😒
3. Math Tutor 👨‍🏫
4. He Believes Me
5. Yeh Mausam Ki Baarish 🌧💙
6. Abh yeh Anubhav kyun 🤨
7. His Jealousy Makes Her Cry
8. First Kiss ♡
9. Behen Toh Bilkul Nhi!! 🙅‍♂️
10. Red Day 🔴
11. Gussa Out Of Control 💀
12. Best Friends 🍒
13. Farewell 🏵
14. That Angry With Me?
15. Missing Each Other
16. Tum Jahan Main Wahan 😻
17. First Day Of College
19.Bus🚍Ride
20. Freshers Party 🥳
21. Secret Kiss 🤫
22. Ragging?!
23. Friends With Karan?
24. Crazy in Love?
25. College Trip
26. Truth And Dare Went Wrong ❌
27. Don't Leave Me
28. Arini is Safe
29. Amusement Park 🎠
30. Confession
31. His Stupid Only 🐧
32. Library Kiss📚💞
33. Jelly Jelly Shrey 😤
34.'Hum' Zindagi Bharke liye💗🌻
35. Teasing 😆
36. Karva Chauth
37. Girlfriend hi hai 🧍‍♂️
38. Diwali Date 🪔
39. Bhabi Knows
40. Sick
41. Cuts
42. Reality
43. The Call
44. Finding The Truth
45. The Stunt
baat karo mujhse koi
46. Love You Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
47. Karan
48. A Good Day
Student × Teacher trope book
49. Lizard Between Our Kiss
50.Bromance b/w AnuShrey?
51. Finally A Job
52. Will You Marry Me? 💗
53. Mehendi 💚
54. Family's Love
55. Shaadi 🌼
56. Ant Bhala Toh Sabh Bhala ✨
57. First Night
Epilogue
THANK YOU
Bonus 1
Bonus 2
Bonus 3

18. Accident?

4.5K 308 62
imaginesnher द्वारा

Comment karna plz padhte padhte.. Accha lagta hai jabh comment ata hai 🐒

Shrey's pov

" Please Shrey please ghumado " Arini started whining. It's hard to say her 'no' when I  wanna spend time with her too but it's her first day. If she starts flying from the first day, she will end up ruining her studies. Why can't she understand? Our relationship can wait but our career can't!

( please shrey please show me)

" No cause you will only disturb me" I said loud just to hear a whisper from my heart 'as if you don't like to be disturbed by her?'

" I never disturb you Shrey"

Liar!

Before I could say anything, someone else came. I was engulfed in a tight hug.

Maya... Not again...

" Shreyyyy good morning.. I missed you " Maya said.

What the hell... I pushed her from me, "Maya please maintain a proper distance with me" I yelled.

She laughed with zero shame on her face. "Well Shrey, it's hard you know. We are just like magnet and iron, can't stay away"

I rolled my eyes. What nonsense...

" I came to tell you about my dream shrey.. " She started talking, holding my hand but I yanked her hand. " Last night I saw a dream you know. You were kissing me there. That was so romantic. And we did stuffs that o can't even talk about here " She added.

I shook my head hearing her nonsense words. " Maya please leave. Don't ruin our mood. Your boyfriend must be waiting for you. Go there " Before I could say anything to her, Madhav did my work.

And thank God that he said. Maya left after saying, " You don't have to care about my boyfriend. I just came to tell Shrey about my dream. Bye shrey. " She winked at me.

I tapped the temple of my head. She and her drama aren't less than headache. Then I looked at Arini. She was looking down with a cute pout. Cute! Obviously she is the cutest!

" Who was she? " I heard Kalpana asking.

I rolled my eyes. " Maya. I don't want to talk about her. She is sticking around me from the first day even after having a boyfriend.
We just won the Mr. & Mrs. Fresher tag and she started taking it too seriously.. Ugh.. She is just a spoilt brat"

" Oh that's bad. She is even watching wild dreams with you "

I nodded and said, " I know and it's disgusting "

Then shifting my gaze to Arini I said, " Umm.. Okay let me show her the college "
Even if I deny on her face but deep inside I don't want to leave a single chance to spend time with her.

But Arini did not look at me. Even after hearing that I'm taking her to show the college, she didn't look up.

I thought to hold her hand. It will bring her attention to me. But when I tried to hold her, she stepped back and held Kalpana's arm instead.

" Kalpana.. Let's go.. I'm tired " She murmured.

But didn't she want to?

" Arini I agreed to go with you" I said.

" Kalpana. Let's just go" She is not replying to me but Kalpana. Why?

" Ari----" Before I could call her, Kalpana said, " Oyeee at first finish your tour with him. Otherwise you will roam with a sad face the whole day and I'm not ready to see that. Go with him "

" Yeah yeah and we will not disturb you two. And we two are gonna give Kalpana a samosa treat . Let's go" My friends made their own plan. And just as those words left from their mouth, they left too.

I was standing there with Arini only. Arini still wasn't looking at me. So I took the duty to break the silence. " Which side, do you wanna see at first Arini? " I asked.

Without giving me any reply she started walking towards the entrance. I could not understand and watched her for a few minutes. When I understood that she was leaving from college alone I had to run to match her speed.

But why is she doing this?

" Arini.... Where are you going? "

(No reply)

" Arini? "

(No reply)

She crossed the entrance and we were out of the college now. Still she did not care to talk.

" Arini.. What's your problem? " I held her hand this time forcefully. I was getting annoyed by her behavior.

She pushed me away and started walking again. But I'm also not leaving you like this.

This time I held her forearm harshly and turned her to me. Before asking her anything I dragged her in the corner of road. "Arini what's wrong with you? " I asked gritting my teeth.

But her eyes were teary.. " Leave me.. " Oh no.. She will cry. Her voice is saying this.

I immediately made my voice softer and asked, " What just happened to you? Atleast tell me "

"No " A tear dropped and she wiped that as soon as she could. What does she think that I can't see?

" Why are you crying? "

" I don't want to talk. Go" Her voice started sounding angry now.

" Arini, look at me & talk"

" I'm going home. Just leave me" She did look at me this time and with a raised tone she said.

I left her hand but still didn't let her go. I asked. " Didn't you wanna see the college? "

" I'm not going anywhere with you. You go and kiss the world in their dreams" She blurted out angrily with a pouted face.

So this was the reason🤦‍♂️... Maya... 🤷‍♂️

But I can't describe how cute she looked. My cutie only!

" Go. "

" Why are you jealous? Even if I kissed her in dream but you in real. So you shouldn't be jealous. " My words made her face red at once. I enjoyed the sight. She was unable to utter anything & I took the chance to hold her hand.

Holding her hand, I tried to take her towards the college again but she protested. " No. Leave me. I don't want to go with you anywhere anymore "

" Okay, so finally Arini Saxena is saying that she will not run after me. Finally the day has come! "

" Haan.. Tum toh chahte ho yehi na? Mujhse zyada acchi woh hai isliye na? Mrs fresher jo bani hui hai tumhari " I felt hurt in her voice.

( yes. Don't you want this only? She is better than me that's why? She became your Mrs freshers after all )
But I did not mean it. Aur isse kya farak padhta arini, tum toh Mrs. Shrey banogi

( what does it matter? Arini, you'll be Mrs shrey)

" Arini shut up. You know I didn't mean this. " I said loud.

" You did. You did you did and you did. " She stomped on her foot.

I sighed and thought to cool down her. " Okay.. Let's not argue here. Let's go inside. I have only one class today, you'll go home with me. Andar chalo " I tried to take her inside with me. But only if she listened to me.

" Woh ladki bhi tumhare class mein haina. Jo kiss karti haii tumko. " She shouted again with a pouty face.

( she is in your class who kisses you )

She is angry but I don't know why I'm finding her cute today 😭 aww she is jealous😭

" Let her kiss naaa... Am I kissing her? See, I even came with you. Did I go with her? Nahi na? Fir kyun sad ho rhi ho tum ? "

( then why are you being sad?)

And the more I wanted to say was, the one who kissed me in real is you arini. Not she. She is nobody in front of you. Then why are you jealous.

" Noo no no. Why would she see such nasty dreams? And those stuffs ? That too with youuuuu " Her pout became bigger. I wanted to put a kiss there and to stop her. But... I can't do that you know.

" How would I know? "

" She is not good. I don't like her. How can she... She.... Shee... "

Before Arini could find what to put after 'she' I continued, " Arini.. Please stop Maya's topic now. Let's go inside. I know she is wrong, I'll tell her later. But you can't change it going inside of her body. Can you? So stop now"

"Mujhe toh tumse baat hi nahi karni😾" Removing my grip from her hand, she turned and started walking in the opposite direction.

( I don't want to talk to you)

" Arini listen. " Oh God, what should I do with her? She doesn't know this roads properly.. I don't want let her go alone.

" Arini stop. Ariniii " I shouted but she didn't listen. Instead she started running. But it's the middle of the road. Is she crazy? Who does this?

To stop her I had to run too " Arini stop. I'm calling you for the last time "

But only if she stopped.

" Ari---" I couldn't utter anything after I heard a honk.

My eyes winded automatically watching a truck coming towards Arini. And she didn't stop too.. She kept running and stopped only when the front light of the truck snatched all of our attention there.

Without thinking anything I ran to her with as much as speed I could.

"Shrey----" I heard her.

🌻🌻🌻

Arini's pov

I couldn't understand anything for a moment and found myself laying on the road. I could not open my eyes in fear. But I felt two strong arms around my body and my head was pushed to a hard chest too. As if someone was hugging me tightly.

I could hear someone's heartbeat. It was not normal. All I could think about now was only " Shrey.. "

Just as I called his name, I was pulled out of that hug. I opened my eyes to found Shrey. Before the truck could hit me, Shrey succeeded to shift me from the place.

He stood up and helped me to stand up too. I was looking at him to find if he is okay or not and I found a scratch on his right wrist. It happened because of me :(

Before I could hold his hand, I was engulfed into a hug... A tight hug again by Shrey.. I sobbed in his chest.. I was very scared and my tears came out.

We hugged each other until his heartbeat became normal.

Was he that scared? Because of me?

Breaking the hug, I was welcomed by his thousands of question. " Is anywhere hurting ? "
" Are you okay? "
" Did you get hurt anywhere Arini? "
He started checking my and cleared dust from my clothes too.

" I... I am okay Shrey.. " My voice shifted his attention to my face. Noticing my tears, he wiped them. I saw worry in his eyes for me at that time.

But in a second that vanished and turned into anger.

" Enough is enough. You are going to see a doctor today. Right now. " I flinched by his voice. "Only doctor can bring out, what your actual problem is. Do you have anything in your brain or not? "

I pouted looking at him... 🥺

" Or do you even have a brain? Who the hell runs in the middle of road like this haaa? Can you even imagine what could have happened today just because of your stupidity? Agar kuch hojata toh kya hota mera? "

( if anything happens to you, what will I do?)

What.... What did he mean? That means he care about me... I couldn't help but giggled.

And my giggles add more fuel in to anger.
" You dare to smile after doing all this? "

" You care for me haina? "I asked giggling.

" Shut up. Just shut up. Don't give me your smiles" But Shrey was not in a good at all. Grabbing my hand he started walking towards the college again and I didn't make much trouble. Warna  aur datega....

( otherwise he will scold me more)

The whole day I got scolded by Shrey but I was happy... Very happy... Shrey cares for me.. For me... And only.. Only for meeee..

Yesss..

Abh us Maya name ki kaya ko bhi main hata dungi 💪😾 badi ayi kiss karne mere pati ko 😾👊👊👊😾😾😾😾

( now I'll remove that maya too.. The audacity to kiss my husband)

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

Something is damn wrong with me. I am not able to write anything. I'm not even doing studies, nothing.. Literally nothing 😭😭😭😭

Mujhe nind bhi nhi ata 😭😭😭

Sorry for the late update and sorry in advance cause the next update will be a late one too 😭😭😭😭

Pata nhi kya hogya mujhe 😭💔

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

20.7K 1.8K 72
" An Indian story background, but Non - Indians can easily connect with it." Ahana Kapoor and Arhaan Malhotra. Two best friends, who've been together...
805K 70.7K 37
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
19.7K 1K 42
He loved her, Just like how much she loved him. He loved her, and he confessed just now. He loved her more than his dreams and goals. But could she b...
159K 5.1K 70
This is the story of Ian an American boy who is struggling to find the love of his life until he met........ ...