Darklording {Harry/Theo}

By queensupremacy

Harry, Hadrian James Potter, gets taken in by Sirius and Remus when he finds Sirius on his sixth birthday. H... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE
CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY-SIX
CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY-NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY-ONE
CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO
CHAPTER SIXTY-THREE
CHAPTER SIXTY FOUR
CHAPTER SIXTY FIVE
CHAPTER SIXTY SIX
CHAPTER SIXTY SEVEN
CHAPTER SIXTY EIGHT
CHAPTER SIXTY NINE

CHAPTER FORTY-ONE

523 19 0
By queensupremacy

A/N guess what... still on phone, am about ready to off myself for not bringing the damn ass computer. 

Harry rubbed his head blinking oddly, 

"Ow what the fuck" He swore glaring at nothing in particular. 

Harry had been sleeping leaned against the window as so many other times when a rock on the tracks made Harry fall off. 

Theo snorted, 

"You poor baby do you need medical attention?" 

"For sure" Harry clicked his tongue producing a soft but hearable noise. 

"I think you need rice" Pansy said looking up from filing her nails. "Or a manicure look at your poor nails" she gasped "I'll even do it please I can't stand your nails" 

Harry looked at her scared of what would happen if he said no. He nodded slightly and Pansy smiled. 

"Sit and out your hands on the table" 

Harry did as told while Draco was snickering to the side. Blaise was still asleep, on the floor leaning on the door, the rock hadn't woken him the lucky bastard. Theo leaned on Harry who kissed his hair softly. 

Pansy hammered away at her work and Harry was talking with Draco about his birthday party. 

"I don't know what to do, kill a bunch of people" Draco suggested shrugging, growing concerned when Theo sent him a look. 

"Don't Harry will take it seriously" Theo wagged a finger. 

"Right you are bloody lovely idea Draco" Harry raised his eyebrows. 

Pansy tugged his hands closer, "keep your hands still Harry or I swear I will paint them bright purple" 

"I swear I'll keep them still" Harry eyes Pansy with fear in his eye. 

Harry sat deep in thought until Pansy said something. Did he know what? No. 

"What" 

Pansy sighed irritated 

"What color, or no color" 

"I don't know... any color but not purple" 

Pansy nodded and started rooting through her little bag of nail polish, she preferred the muggle way because it was calmer in a way. The magical way was simply charm your nails and done. 

She pulled out a shade of Slytherin green and a silvery color. 

"House pride mr Potter-Black" she winked when he saw the colors. 

"You should do Harry's hair" Theo said, Harry turning to look at Theo in fear. 

"You're right..." "Harry makeover" Pansy said happy. 

Harry had an expressionless face and sat still, accepting his fate. 

When Pansy was done painting his nails she ordered him to dry them with a spell usually used for hair drying, works for this too. 

"Ok scooch" Pansy shoved Harry to the side getting another little bag out. 

"You should probably do hair first" Theo said 

"You're right" Pansy pulled out yet another bag. 

Pansy grabbed a brush and started brushing Harry's hair. It was silky smooth and black like ink. An undertone of purple almost. She then started sectioning and braiding a few parts of his hair. Braids were now spread out through his hair and Harry accepted the full truth. A full makeover. 

"Okay mr Harry get ready, you better not blink." Pansy said sternly pulling out several items. Eyeliner, Harry guessed, and poky black thing that looked dangerous and Harry hoped wouldn't be near his eyes, and pallets of power and several brushes. 

Pansy opened the eyeliner and grabbed Harry's face pushing his hair away from his face, 

"Theo hold his hair" she ordered. 

"I'm just glad this isn't happening to me" Draco mentioned looking up from his conversation with Blaise. 

"You got out lucky Draco" Harry said blankly. 

"Ahhh what did I say mr Harry no moving do you want this in your eye or no?" 

Harry swallowed and turned back to Pansy who started lining his eyes with inky blackness. When she pulled back the brush Harry blinked getting accustomed to the slight feeling of makeup so near his eyes. Pansy twisted the black thingy open and a spiky black ball came out. Harry looked at it concerned when it came close to his eyes. 

"This is so unfair why do you have such long lashes?" 

Harry shrugged and Pansy coated his lashes in black paste. 

"You actually look good so far" Theo noted 

"At least there's that" Harry spoke trying not to move his face. 

Pansy grabbed a brush and dipped it into a pale pink powder, then blended it up his cheeks. The last thing she did was a bit of dark green powder (eyeshadow) at his inner corners. 

When she was finally done she handed Harry a compact mirror and allowed him to see her work. 

"Hey it's actually not that bad" he said when he saw himself. 

"You should let Pansy do that to you more often" Theo said when he too saw Harry's face. 

"You totally should it's so much fun" Pansy clapped her hands together. 

"When are we arriving?" Blaise asked from the other side. 

"In..." Harry checked his watch "err half an hour" Harry's eyes widened. 

"Perfection like that takes a long time mr Harry" Pansy shrugged observing her nails. 

The next half an hour was spent mainly talking, and playing a few card games. 

And when the train halted to a stop rather abruptly Blaise was tossed onto the bench on one side. 

"Bloody fucking ball sacks" Blaise rubbed his head, 

Harry laughed, "welcome to the club my friend". 

"Thanks a lot" Blaise muttered sarcastically standing up and pulling his trunk off the top. 

Harry waved his hand a bit behind his back and the trunk hit Blaise on the head.

"Fuck you Harry" Blaise stuck the finger at Harry. Harry winked and pulled his own trunk down and waiting in the hallway. Most people had already flooded onto the platform so it was empty for the most part. There was a couple saying goodbye rather passionately down the hallway though. 

When they exited the train only Padfoot was there. In dog form. Typical. 

Harry called a house elf and sent off his and Theo's trunks, and then crouched down to say hello to Padfoot. 

"Blimey Harry you got a makeover" Sirius said astonished. 

"Pansy" Harry said and Pansy looked over. 

"Oh yeah that was me, took bloody forever also" 

Sirius nodded and the friends said their goodbye. Sirius then apparated back, Harry choosing shadow travel, which he had recently perfected, Theo coming with him. 

The three touched down again at the exact same time, well actually Harry and Theo stepped out of a shadow behind the door. 

Remus entered the room when he heard the pop, and the wards alerting their return. 

"Sorry I couldn't come to the platform, rough moon" He said apologetically. 

"That's fine" Harry waved his hand charging into the house. "When are we going to the island house?" 

"We can go whenever Harry you know this" Sirius called out after him. 

"So tomorrow?" Harry said as he came back in. 

"Sure" Remus shrugged 

"Why did you leave and come back?" Sirius asked. 

"Forgot something" Harry took Theo by the wrist and retreated again. 

Sirius and Remus shared a look and Theo rolled his eyes. 

"You should do makeup more" Theo said when they were in the bedroom, door shut, window open. 

"I should?" 

"Mm it suits you" 

"Well if you think it looks good then I just might have to" Harry said lacing his fingers through Theo's. 

Theo laid his head on Harry's lap, and he started playing with Theo's hair, one hand still connected to Theo's. 

"D'you think Sirius would let me get a tattoo?" He asked out of the blue a while later. 

"Probably, why?"

"I don't know I want a tattoo" 

Theo crossed his eyes in an attempt to see Harry properly to check if he was serious or not. Harry chuckled and Theo's expressions and pressed a kiss to his lips. 

"You aren't going to leave me with that are you?" Theo asked knowing Harry a bit too well by now. 

"Ahh Theo my love you know me too well, of course not" 

Theo sat up and faced Harry, who placed a hand on Theo's cheek. 

"Why are you so pretty, it makes it hard to focus" Harry whispered staring into Theo's eyes. 

"A good question, I don't have an answer to" 

Harry shrugged slightly and leant closer to Theo closing the distance between their lips. 

Harry heard to door handle rattling, he pulled away from Theo enough to be able to speak again. 

"What do you want Sirius?" 

"Harry Harry Harry why is this door locked, is perhaps Theo in there with you?" 

"Obviously, we're shagging or something" 

"You are? MOONY!" 

"No Padfoot we are not shagging I swear" Harry called, it was as if you could hear Sirius pout. 

"Ok whatever, make sure your packed to leave tomorrow" 

"Mhm sure" Harry said hearing Sirius steps disappear down the hall. 

"No it was nothing Moony" you could barely hear Sirius say bored. 

Remus groaned and left again. 

Theo shrugged and Harry smiled a bit. The two like an old married couple, which he supposed they were. 

Harry once again closed the distance between them and the two were uninterrupted for a while. 

Then Lily and James floated through a wall. 

"Hadrian Potter I did not do such horrid things at your age" James gasped putting a see through hand to his see through chest. 

"Cuz you were too busy pining over mum here" Harry said waggling his eyebrows. 

"The utter disrespect" 

"He's not wrong James" Lily said, "anyways we were wondering how you twos term went" 

"Oh yeah it was good" Theo said 

"I made new friends" Harry said proudly. Theo blinked, 

"Really who" 

"I made friends with the mermaids" Harry boasted. 

Theo rolled his eyes and placed his forehead on Harry's shoulder, the only times they didn't get interrupted were when they were at Hogwarts in the forest of some shit. 

"Why are you made over?" Lily asked spotting Harry's do. 

"Pansy was bored on the train, well actually it started with my nails because they were, and I quote 'horrendous'" Harry sighed 

"Then I suggested that Pansy gives Harry a full makeover" Theo spoke slightly muffled by Harry's shirt. 

"Well I think itty bitty little Harry looks great" Lily smiled kindly. 

Harry smiled and lay down on the bed, Theo being pulled with him. Ghosts couldn't exactly sit in things so they floated in a sitting position. 

"Can ghosts work out?" Harry asked raising an eyebrow. 

"I don't know actually, James do a push-up" Lily ordered. 

James pouted but did as told. 

"Nope" he shook his head. 

Harry nodded and they kept talking for a while. Eventually James and Lily floated through another wall. 

Theo bit Harry's arm. 

"Why are you biting me?" Harry looked at Theo oddly. 

"Felt like it" Theo shrugged. 

Harry smiled and held Theo close. Theo sighed and buried his face in Harry's shirt. They lay in bed like that for long enough to fall asleep, the locking charm was lifted now, Harry undid it a bit ago. 

Remus entered the room words on the top of his tongue, and Sirius behind him excited. Remus stopped in the doorway and Sirius peered over his shoulder to see why. 

"Aww they're so cute?" Sirius cooed. 

"Who? Harry and Theo?" Lily asked coming in from a wall behind them. 

Remus nodded and Lily floated through the wall to Harry's room to see. 

"I think personally they're perfect for each other" Lily noted. 

Remus hummed in agreement, 

"I don't think they've ever fought" Sirius spoke thinking for a second after. 

"Wheres Prongs?" Remus asked when they reached the kitchen. 

"At Hogwarts visiting Minerva" Lily spoke 

"He's going to give her a right heart attack" Sirius chuckled. 

"That he is" Remus nodded.

A/N did I have something good to write? Yes. Did I forget? Also yes. The next chapter will be another filler before Harry's birthday and some stuff, idk why I'm saying but here you are

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 239 7
Alexander Altair Black, the son of the infamous Sirius Black, found little enjoyment in life as the sole heir of a family known for nothing but its d...
34.3K 1K 9
I am going to try to do another one of these fics as my last one (Circlet of Elements) was pretty successful and also yes, I like Hadestown if you ha...
3.5K 182 25
❝I fucking lost control and almost hurt you.❞ She never knew what she would become. She never knew what would happen in her future. She never knew of...
202K 6.7K 68
Anna Potter is starting her fifth year alongside her brother after an eventful fourth year. She goes to the astronomy tower once more. Only this tim...