❁ཻུ۪۪𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐀࿐ ᶠᴿᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ˣ...

By BatsyB33

【𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐌】 # ᵏᵃᵗᵃʳᵃ ⁱⁿˢᵖⁱʳᵉᵈ ᶠᴿᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ˣ ᵇⁿʰᵃ ᵇᵒʸˢ # ᴵ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵒʷⁿ ᵃⁿʸ ᶜʰᵃʳᵃᶜᵗᵉʳˢ ᵒʳ ᵃʳᵗ # ᵀⁱᵐᵉ... More

𓆩♡𓆪
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
014
015
016
017
018
019
ೃ࿐
《✧》
020
021
022
023
024
025

013

3.3K 110 30
By BatsyB33

╔═════════.✾. ════════════╗

Soon it was time to head home. Jiki is walking me home today.

"Jiki? Why didn't you train with us today?" I asked him.

"Hm? Oh I just don't want them to judge me for my quirk..." He mumbled.

"What?! Jiki, how many times must I tell you? You're quirk is awesome and you shouldn't care about what others think about you!" I wrapped my arm around his comfortingly.

"I know... It's just hard and it takes time..." He sighed.

"Well I think you're the coolest out of the Big 3. It would've been nice to see you show off in front of my class." I leaned my head against his shoulder.

He smiled to himself.

Little did I know that while I was busy having a one-sided rivalry with his best friend, I was and always have been his favourite person.

~

"Select the pro hero you want to intern with and the internships will begin this coming Monday. So make sure you're packed and ready by then." Aizawa sensei explained before crawling back into his yellow sleeping bag.

He was giving my class the rest of the class to decide on who we would like to intern with. It was our last class of the day.

Deciding on the perfect internship is important as during the period of internship, we would get to learn from the best and network with other heroes and develop powerful connections.

I didn't need the extra time though as I too had already accepted Aizawa sensei's internship offer and went back to sleep on my desk.

~

It is now Monday and most of my classmates were leaving on the train for different cities.

I don't have to since Aizawa sensei's active hero territory is in the same city as our school.

I still had to stay over at Aizawa sensei's house throughout the internship duration though and so did Shinso.

And that's why I'm standing with Shinso and my single luggage bag outside of Aizawa sensei's house, waiting for him to open the front door.

"He's probably still asleep, huh?" I asked Shinso sarcastically.

"Most probably." He nodded in agreement.

~

Papa was kind of upset when he found out I didn't accept his internship offer instead of Eraserhead's.

I tried explaining myself to him but he refused to listen and instead cried dramatically with poor Jiki trapped in his embrace.

The grown ass man has now decided to give me the cold shoulder.

I'm expecting it to last for a few days and after that he'll be begging for me to come home because he misses his dear daughter so much.

~

My internship with Aizawa sensei has been great so far. I especially enjoy our late night video games and midnight feasts.

A house with 3 insomniacs could never be a good idea to anyone. But I loved the experience.

Shinso and I have grown significantly closer and most nights I would even sleepover in his room and in his bed with him.

No funny stuff though don't worry. Aizawa sensei made sure of it.

Aizawa sensei had trained me to strengthen my endurance. He explained that he needed a lot of endurance in order to use his quirk and not blink for a long period of time.

My now strengthened endurance helps me use my blood bending for longer durations and for me to have less energy loss.

Shinso had inherited Aizawa sensei's signature weapon and improved in his combat skills. He's also training to be able to use his quirk on someone just by them uttering a sound in response to him.

~

The fun always has to come to an end. Our fun ended with Aizawa sensei relieving news about some of my classmates landing themselves in the hospital after getting involved with the Hero Killer, Stain.

Aizawa sensei had to rush to the hospital in Hosu City to check up on them and I insisted on following him.

That's how we ended up here in their hospital ward.

~

"Mr Aizawa! Yn! What are you doing here?" The 3 boys perked up upon our arrival.

"To check up on the 3 idiots who nearly got themselves killed." I answered exasperatedly.

"We're fine, just a few scratches here and there." Izu scratched the back of his neck.

"I sincerely apologize for all the inconvenience I have brought everyone!" Iida suddenly spoke up. He had folded himself in hand whilst sitting on his hospital bed.

"It's alright as long as you're all fine." Aizawa sensei pinched the bridge of his nose.

"What did the police say?" I asked.

"They're letting Endeavour take all the credit so that the 3 of them wouldn't have to be punished." Aizawa sensei stated.

"They what?! They're letting that BASTARD take all the credit?! I'll fucking ki-" I stopped myself before I get charged for a crime myself.

Deep breaths...

"Inner peace~" I repeated to myself.

"What's with the hatred?" Izu asked innocently.

"Hm? Oh nothing." I answered him after giving a quick glance to Shoto.

I quickly changed the topic.

I sighed dramatically. "Iida, I expected better from you! Especially as class rep!"

My comment had made him look like a sad puppy. Instant regret.

"No no no- I didn't mean it like that! Oh come here~" I pulled him into a hug with me standing beside his hospital bed and his head in my chest.

'B-boobs!' Iida thought to himself.

"I sent our location to the whole class during the fight but only Todoroki came." Izu spoke up.

"Oh so that was what that was about! I just thought it was you just giving a location update for fun." The whole room deadpanned.

~

A few days have passed since the end of our internships and the ladies of our class have reserved the school's pool today so that we can have some fun and relax.

We were going to wear just our normal bathing suits and bikinis but Jiro found out that purple balls and pikapika were going to try and peek at us.

Therefore, we are now wearing the school provided one piece bathing suits.

As we were leaving the changing room and were about to start our fun, the previously mentioned perverts barged into the pool area.

They were way too excited about this. But then deflated because the girls turned out to be in the school's non-revealing bathing suits.

The rest of the class trailed in slowly after them.

The girls only glared at them questioningly.

"Oh, Momo? Are you joining us for our fitness training too?" Iida asked Momo.

"Fitness training? We reserved the pool today for our fun and relaxation. Why are you all here?" Momo asked Iida.

"We're here because Denki said Mr Aizawa wanted us to have fitness training at the pool today." Iida explained.

The girls only glared harder at this information.

Then I walked out of the changing room. The 2 disappointed perverts suddenly perked up again.

Despite me being in the same bathing suits as the other girls, my beautiful legs were exposed and the bathing suit was tight on my figure.

Although it covered boobs and some of my ass completely, with how tight fitting it was, it left very little to the imagination.

The perverts were practically drooling when I started putting my hair up into a high ponytail.

I finally noticed the presence of all the males of my class. Most of the boys were already staring at me.

I wolf whistled. "Yall look fine as fuck shirtless~" I complimented the boys.

"Excluding you purple balls." I added it quickly.

╚═══════════.✾. ══════════╝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 5.3K 52
ʸ/ⁿ ᴸ/ⁿ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵗʳᵃⁿˢᶠᵉʳʳᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵁᴬ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱˢ ᵃˡʳᵉᵃᵈʸ ⁱⁿ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰ ³ ᵈⁱᶠᶠᵉʳᵉⁿᵗ ᵇᵒʸˢ. ʷʰᵃᵗ ʰᵃᵖᵖᵉⁿˢ ʷʰᵉⁿ ˢʰᵉ ᶠⁱⁿᵈˢ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵗʰᵉʸ'ʳᵉ ᵗᵒᵍᵉᵗʰᵉʳ?
360K 11.2K 43
B̥ͦn̥ͦh̥ͦḁͦ B̥ͦo̥ͦy̥ͦs̥ͦ X̥ͦ F̥ͦe̥ͦm̥ͦ!̥ͦ R̥ͦe̥ͦḁͦd̥ͦe̥ͦr̥ͦ 𝚈/𝚗 𝙻/𝚗 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚛 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗, 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚢 𝚗...
216K 6.2K 41
"𝙁𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙. 𝙄𝙩 𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙚𝙨, 𝙪𝙣𝙧𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙡𝙨, 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙨 𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞�...