Darklording {Harry/Theo}

Af queensupremacy

Harry, Hadrian James Potter, gets taken in by Sirius and Remus when he finds Sirius on his sixth birthday. H... Mere

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE
CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY-SIX
CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY-NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY-ONE
CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO
CHAPTER SIXTY-THREE
CHAPTER SIXTY FOUR
CHAPTER SIXTY FIVE
CHAPTER SIXTY SIX
CHAPTER SIXTY SEVEN
CHAPTER SIXTY EIGHT
CHAPTER SIXTY NINE

CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE

551 21 1
Af queensupremacy

A/N if you don't know the drill I'm on phone so typos expected, I'll be off phone again on Saturday or Sunday though. Mentions of suicide. Actually it's killing someone making it look like suicide. 

On the morning of Christmas Eve Harry and Theo were, not surprisingly at all, sleeping. All cuddled up warm and lovely. 

Theo was wrapped up in Harry's arms, who had his face in Theo's hair. 

When Sirius and Remus entered to wake the two they stopped in the doorway. Sirius, dramatic as always, put his hands to his chest, meant to be his heart. 

"Your hearts on the other side Padfoot" Remus whispered. 

"Do you think Harry can touch James and Lily?" Sirius asked thinking about how if he brought them there wouldn't he be able to. 

"I think he can" 

Sirius opened his mouth but couldn't reply again because a pillow was thrown at his face. Remus couldn't laugh at Sirius either because he also got a pillow to the face. 

"Piss off" Harry groaned tiredly 

Theo didn't say anything choosing, as he usually did when he wakes up, to hide his face in Harry's side. 

"Now now dear Hades it is Christmas Eve we are having a stupid Pureblood ball" Sirius tutted, hands on his hips attempting to imitate a mother. 

Harry mumbled a few words and shoved himself out of bed. 

"Permission to hex random people?" 

"Always" Sirius nodded when Remus was about to say no. 

Remus opened his mouth to speak and Sirius slapped a hand over his mouth, "ok go get ready now, we're eating then leaving in an hour" 

Harry made his way to the bathroom to brush his teeth and hair, Theo was laying on the floor staring at the ceiling. 

Eventually the two were in formal robes and ate breakfast quickly. 

Ghost James and Lily floated through a wall and made their way over to the two. 

James reached a tentative hand out, and his face was shocked when he could touch Harry. He shifted his hand and it went right through Theo who shuddered at the feeling. 

"Have fun at the ball, make sure to cause trouble" James spoke, Lily cuffed him round the head and shook her head. 

Harry smirked and when Sirius and Remus entered again he bid his goodbyes. 

The four apparated to the Malfoys house, where it was hosted. 

They went and said their greeting before Theo and Harry went off to find their friends. Draco, Blaise and Pansy were sitting in a corner sipping on Muggle champagne. 

All in dark clothes they would have fit in better at a funeral. 

"We're saved from Dracos jokes" Pansy laughed when she finally spotted them. 

"Ugh excuse me" Draco pouted and sulked in his seat. 

"Awww is little baby Dwaco upset" Blaise said in a baby voice patting Dracos head. 

"Gerroff" Draco shoved away Blaise who laughed. 

Harry and Theo took a seat and were sipping on their own glasses of champagne which Harry summoned from a house elves tray. 

The three sat there talking, being forced to talk to the people who approached them also. When the Minister of Magic started approaching Harry dove behind the table in a desperate attempt to avoid Fudge. 

"Ahh young mr Malfoy you haven't seen mr Potter by any chance?" Fudge asked stroking his chin. 

"Oh um no" Draco shrugged, "I think he went that way" Draco pointed in a random direction into the thickest throng of people. 

"Thank you m' boy" Fudge boomed heading that general direction. 

"Merlin's name he is so fucking annoying" Harry muttered as he came back out from behind the table tying his hair up absentmindedly. 

The others nodded, well Theo didn't, he was watching Harry's hands hard at work wrapping the tie around his hair. Harry sat down again his smile crooked and wry. 

Music started playing and people started clearing off the dance floor. 

"I swear if my father makes me dance with a bunch of girls again I will toss myself off the astronomy tower again" Draco sighed annoyed eyeing his father across the room. 

Blaise rolled his eyes and Pansy stood up ready to dance dragging Blaise with her. Harry listened to Draco half heartedly. 

"Just go dance with Daphne or Millicent or someone" Theo suggested. 

"They've got dates" 

"Merlin's sake go dance with Astoria or some shit" Harry flicked Draco on the forehead. 

Draco sulked a bit but got up to find her, Harry shrugged and Theo smiled at the ridiculousness. 

The two headed off to the dance floor and danced for a while. Some people stopped to stare, somehow despite the both of them never having taken dancing lessons floated across the floor. If you looked closer at their faces they looked very annoyed at having to dance so formally and almost sprinted off the dance floor when they could. 

"For the love of Merlin I hope Sirius doesn't make me dance again" Harry sat down satisfied. Theo nodded and started playing with Harry's fingers. Harry simply handed Theo his whole arm and Theo kept fiddling with his fingers. Harry started to focus and look in his zone when he started causing trouble. Several Bowles of punch and other drinks to explode covering guests with their contents. 

Theo snorted when he saw this and Harry leaned back happy once again, well he was happy earlier also. But if you know this then you know this. 

Harry inspected his damage so he didn't quite see the sopping wet Sirius and Remus until they were right next to him. 

"Harry when I said trouble I didn't mean get us involved" Sirius said flicking his hands sending punch everywhere. 

"I couldn't make it look weird if everyone got splashed but not you two. Then I would be suspect" Harry shrugged. 

Theo snorted quietly, Harry seemed to know the 'perfect' way to get out trouble from Sirius. 

"True true" Sirius said and Remus shook his head punch running down his face. 

The two walked away again and Harry stood up taking Theo with him. 

"I seriously can't with this many people right now, I forgot to let my magic do its thing before we left" Harry explained in a whisper at Theo's questioning look. Theo nodded and laced his fingers with Harry's. 

"Ahh Hadrian, and I assume you're Theo, do you have time for an interview" Rita Skeeter made her appearance known her arms open wide above her head. 

"Oh- um- no not exac-" Harry started trying to explain quickly an annoyed expression making its way across his face. 

"Perfect, young love perfect, this will for sure draw readers in" Rita muttered eyeing their connected hands. 

Harry's face grew a bit darker and Theo squeezed his hand softly. Harry tightened his grip slightly in return. 

"Why don't we head into a halllway or something then?" Harry suggested, an excuse to get out? Maybe. 

Harry didn't give Rita time to answer before he dragged Theo with him through a door. 

By the time Rita was finished interviewing the two Harry was restless, and annoyed. 

Harry immediately leaned back against a wall sinking down to the floor when she was gone once more. Theo crouched down next to him and Harry pulled Theo into his arms. 

Theo wrapped his arms around Harry and the two sat there for a while. 

Harry stood up again pulling Theo, once more, up with him. 

"Wanna go snog or get drunk or some dumb shit?" Harry asked. 

"That's stupid and a bad idea" Theo rolled his eyes "I'm in" 

"Bloody Lovely" Harry grinned and took Theo by the hand leading him to where he knew the guest bathroom was. How he knew? He spent time at the Malfoy manor before obviously. 

Harry captured Theo's lips in his barely a second after they made sure the door was locked. Theo had Harry's head, well hair, in his hand and was pressed against a wall. 

A little while later they had swollen lips and messier hair. They were now leaning against a wall quietly when Harry checked the time. 

"Bloody fucks we finally get to go home in like five minutes" Harry spoke quietly clicking his pocket watch, a you're going to Hogwarts gift from Remus and Sirius, shut. 

Theo pulled Harry up by the arm and they snuck back into the ballroom leaving the door slightly cracked. 

They managed to get back to their table when Sirius and Remus, once again, came back. 

"Where the bloody hell have you two been we're leaving now?" Remus spoke reaching them first with his long strides. 

"Causing trouble within the ballroom, give it five seconds" Harry shrugged flinging his hair away from his face. 

In this time Harry discreetly, when wasn't he discreet, cast a couple spells. Several peoples hair grew Neon, other people clothes or even skin was flashing rainbow. 

Sirius clapped proudly, "now that is quite lovely but let us skedaddle" 

Harry nodded and the group said their goodbyes before heading back to their manor. 

"Presents now or tomorrow?" Harry asked when they were in the more informal living room in pajamas. Well Harry wasn't. He seemed to be allergic, or have deep hate, for shirts when he was in lounging pants. Not that Theo didn't mind, he loved an excuse to stare at Harry. Almost as much as how much Harry loved staring at Theo when he finished his work early. 

"Is that even a question. Right now" Sirius rubbed his hands together sorting the presents. 

Everyone, including ghosts and portraits, in the room laughed. 

When that whole present opening ordeal was over Remus became the trash bag dad. Making it his responsibility to clean up. Quickly done with a wand though. 

Everyone stayed down talking a bit more until Theo fell asleep arms wrapped around Harry and his face on Harry's chest. 

Harry smiled and laughed quietly, seems the ball tired Theo to the point of exhaustion. 

Harry said his good nights and trudged upstairs carrying Theo who was still sleeping. 

"Sometimes I wonder how in hell Harry is that strong at fifteen then I remember James here picking up everyone and everything he could to show off to Lily" Sirius said watching Harry exit. 

"Well it worked didn't it" James looked smug and Lily flicked him, Remus and Sirius being unable to do so. Cos you know they're ghosts still. 

Remus rolled his eyes and slung his arm around Sirius. 

"Do you two sleep anyways?" Remus asked after a few moments of comfortable silence. 

"I don't think we need to but it's nice to" Lily said floating around a bit. 

"Hm" Sirius said leaning into Remus. 

An hour or so later everyone said goodnight, Sirius and Remus heading up to the master bedroom and Lily and James floating off to who knows where. 

- - - 

To put it short on the train ride back everyone was asleep. Draco was for some unexplainable reason on the floor. Pansy was leaning on the window, Blaise was leaning on part wall part door and was basically kicking Draco in the face. Theo was as usual in Harry's arm and the two were leaned against the window. Well Harry was Theo was leaning on Harry. 

When the door slid open Blaise fell over knocking the person over and kicking Draco for real this time. Pansy and Harry woke from the ruckus, Theo did also but he chose to ignore it opening his eyes but staying very comfortable on Harry. 

"Don't you know how to fucking knock you absolute bimbo" Blaise swore getting up again. 

"I'm a only here on Dumbledores order, believe me I don't want to be here" 

Harry looked closer it was Finnigan. He tightened his grip around Theo who had seen who it was but opened stayed in Harry's arms anyways. 

"So what does he want the fucking wanker" Harry said glaring hatefully at the boy. 

"He told me to talk to you." "In private" 

"My Merlin fuck this, is it about 'Hades' then?" 

"Yes how did you know" the short boy eyed Harry suspiciously. 

"Lucky guess. Get out" Harry slammed the door, or slid I guess, in Finnigan's face. 

- - - 

The only truly significant thing that happened during the rest of the school year, excuse OWL's (that's next chapter) was Harry and Theo killing Finnigan. How they did it you ask? Well my children gather round, yes gather round and I shall tell you. 

• 

Harry and Theo were headed back from a broom closet when they spotted Finnigan hanging around dodging near the ROR. Harry and Theo shared a quick glance and stunned him from behind. 

Harry spelled him to be invisible and Theo levitated the boy making sure to bang him against the wall. Harry lead the way up to the Astronomy Tower. 

There he was renneverated and then proceeded to be shoved off. They decided early on that he would be killed cleanly, and made to look as if it was suicide. Finnigans ground hit the body and he screamed no more. 

Theo and Harry left quickly avoiding Filch and prefects out patrolling. 

A/N ok so maybe this chapter was a lot mushed into one long ass chapter, but idk next chapter is OWL's trying to decided on murder or not, and then summer break. Yay! So fun. Theo and Harry totally won't do anything. *whistles suspiciously * ok bye

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

20.7K 636 12
What if Sirius Black runs away but forgets about his brother, Regulus? What if him running away makes Regulus distance himself from him? What if in J...
26.7K 432 34
When Harry Potter, the boy who lived defeated Voldemort. Only thing is missing in his life; the one and only Weasley girl, Ginny. What will happen wh...
10 0 2
"Parkinson, I can't hold it in any longer." "Nott, just say you want me." Never in a million years would we would yearn for one another. But the stak...
304K 6.3K 31
This is a fanfiction that I have found on Ao3. Actually Story Summary: After the war Harry Potter's world falls apart. Then he is offered a chance...