Touhou Oneshots

By Kurokoma

We like touhou girls!!!!!!! Updates happens whenever I feel like or I'm in the mood to write. |Touhou Project... More

Saki Kurokoma - Kicchou!
Okina Matara - A Secret Deity care
Sakuya Izayoi - Perfect
Yukari Yakumo - Matara-Jin
Okina Matara - Trapped
Sakuya Izayoi - This is what you get
P̶̗̦̾͐͐͌̎͛̈́͐̀̈́̂̌͛͝͠ṷ̶̡̞̪̱̹͍͇̆̃̾̀͘ŕ̴̡̜͖̜̦̣̪͈̳͌̅̌͛̆̆͒͆̕e̴̢̢̱͈͈̞̰̺͇̿̾̀̉̈́͋̉͝~̴̛͗̇͝
Okina Matara - Then I'm glad
Reimu Hakurei - Missed you a lot
Yachie Kicchou - Worry
Aya Shameimaru - You're safe
Tenshi Hinanawi - Lovely celestial
Patchouli Knowledge - You're the one
Miyoi Okunado - Break time!
Sekibanki - We're more than friends
Mai Teireida - Little youkai
🔥🔥🔥
ʇsɐl ʇɐ lnɟǝɔɐǝԀ - uᴉɾᴉʞ ɐɾᴉǝS
Yumeko - Stay with me
Yukari Yakumo - Interested~
Marisa Kirisame - Love Magic
Seiga Kaku - Nyan nyan!
Saki Kurokoma - Special
Okina Matara - Kidnap or stay?
Shion Yorigami - It wasn't bad after all?
Toyosatomimi no Miko - Behind the door
Komachi Onozuka - How sweet
Kaguya Houraisan - Secretly
Flandre Scarlet - Key
Parsee Mizuhashi - Only me
Nue Houjuu - A fondle
??? - Real
Reisen Udongein Inaba - Love Again
??? - PUNISHMENT
Okina Matara - Nowhere
Aya Shameimaru - Tell me!
Momiji Inubashiri - Love bites
Mizuchi Miyadeguchi - Old friend
Junko - Darling
Satori Komeiji - Overworked
Youmu Konpaku - A Love Can't Be Cut
Keine Kamishirasawa - Unexpected
🕰️
Yomotsu Hisami - Not letting you go~
Yuuka Kazami - By your side
🚪🤨
☯️?
Sakuya Izayoi - Master
Flandre Scarlet - YOU'RE MINE!

Remilia Scarlet - My lady

1.7K 17 31
By Kurokoma

CarefreeShrineMaiden

HAPPY SAKUYA DAY!!
This was supposed to be out on 9 March but was late so, still counts I guess

Best maid
I'm sorry Yumeko

After months and months and months and months and MONTHS, Remilia FINALLY gets her own oneshot on this book.

Remilia Scarlet x Male Sakuya Izayoi reader

Name: Y/N Izayoi(?)

Personality: Today, we'll be using canon

Looks: I've got 2 choices for you on this one, you may change its eye color ONLY

...Or you can just use your own imagination

First

Second

Happy reading or something

[Enter]

=Remilia POV=

Remilia: "Where is he..."

I sighed as I took another sip of my tea that was made by Y/N. Currently at the balcony, sitting on a table waiting for Y/N to come. I told him to meet me up at the balcony on midnight.

Remilia: 'It's been 10 minutes now... It shouldn't take him that long to bring that human to the basement. But... What if it does? Was he attacked by the human? And that's why it's taking him so long to arrive here? No! It couldn't be! He can control time and space after all, and he always react quick whenever something coming towards him... But what if-'

"My lady?"

I flinched and turned behind me to see Y/N standing on my left side, with a worried look on his face.

Remilia: "Y-Y/N! You came..." I place down the cup down as I felt relieved that he was fine and nothing bad happened to him.

He gets his knees down and takes my left hand, rubbing it against his thumb, damn... Human skin are so soft!

Y/N: "My lady, there's something bothering you and I know that by the look of your face."

Remilia: "Bothering me? N-No! Not at all, and... There's nothing had to do with the look of my face!!" I pouted playfully making him chuckle.

Y/N: "If you're being honest with me my lady, then very well." He smiles a little as he stands up, letting go of my left hand.

Y/N: "What do you call me here for, my lady?" He says in usual formal tone as he places both of his hands on the back.

Remilia: "Right... So, did you managed to bring the human to Flandre?"

Y/N: "Yes I did, my lady." He nods.

Remilia: "Okay... Did you tell Flan not to cause any harm towards the human?"

Y/N: "That as well, my lady. I also told young mistress what will happen if she does it."

Remilia: "Very good!"

Y/N: "Thank you, my lady." He bows. "Is there anything else you need from me my lady? Before I'm dismissed."

Hearing that from Y/N, I immediately had an idea of what I'm a about to do next.

Remilia: "Of course." I said with a wide smile on my face.

Y/N: "What is it, my lady?" He asks, as I stand up from my chair and looked at him with a smug smile.

This is it! I'm going to make my servant flustered by my order. And I'm going to enjoy this kind of reaction coming from him. This is going to be funny and cute at the same time!

Remilia: "Carry me in your arms! And bring me to my room, Y/N!"

I said proudly to him and waited for his reaction to this. He must be surprised by this! Or maybe embarrassed? Whatever it is, I'm going to like it anyway! He widens his eyes and chuckles, before patting me on the head as he smiles softly.

Y/N: "My lady, it's midnight, can't you see it? It's not morning."

Remilia: "I know, so?" He seems to be taken back by his words.

Y/N: "Is it necessary for you to be asleep at this hour, my lady?"

Remilia: "I-It just I'm feeling like going f-for a nap! That's all..."

Y/N: "I understand..."

Remilia: "Now, carry me!" He nods.

Y/N: "On it, my lady."

With that, he gently lifts me up in his arms and carries me gently. I expect for him to get flustered by this, due to how close I am in his arms. Instead of him getting flustered, I was the one who's getting it! Nooooo!

Y/N: "My lady, are you alright? You seemed disappointed with something. Did I disappoint you with this?"

Remilia: "I..." Before I could answer, another idea came up to my head. "O-Of course you did! Hmph!" I crossed my arms over my body and looked away, pouting.

Y/N: "Oh... I did? M-My apologies my lady, I will never let this happen ever again to you." He lowers his head down as I sighed.

Remilia: "It's fine, just... Continue carry me to my room." I place my hands around his neck as he lifts his head up and looks at me.

Y/N: "Yes, my lady."

{Timeskip, writer had no idea of what to put there}

Y/N puts me down to the bed carefully before putting a blanket over me. I took of my hat and place it over the nightstand that was beside the bed.

Y/N: "Is there anything else you need? My lady."

Remilia: "Yes, kneel down for me."

He does what I said and lower his head down. I hold his chin and lifted it up towards to my face, I use my other hand to hold his cheek.

Y/N: "My... My lady?"

Remilia: "Y/N, do you remember who you are before?"

Y/N: "..."

He stayed silent as I kept looking into his E/C eyes. He nods slightly while closing his eyes before opening them back

Y/N: "Close enough, my lady."

Remilia: "Oh really? How close?" He rubs his neck for a second before answering.

Y/N: "W-Well... Before we arrived at Gensokyo, we came from the outside world and that time, I was a vampire hunter and was set off to mission to take you down. But failed to do so and you decided to take me in as your servant. In addition, you're the one who gave me a name as well, my lady."

Remilia: "Impressive! Very impressive."

Y/N: "Thank you, my lady."

I chuckled and move my head closer to Y/N until my lips touches his forehead. Which made him surprised.

(Chu)

Y/N: "M-Milady! Y-Y-Your lips!" I giggled and got what the reaction I was waiting for coming from Y/N.

Remilia: "Ho~? Is something the matter? Hm?" I was now holding both of his cheeks, they're feeling warm now.

Y/N: "I-"

Remilia: "Hush, there's no need for you to be embarrassed about it. I enjoyed seeing you like this." I smiled as I slowly caress his left cheek with my thumb. He didn't say anything and was calmed now.

As time passes, I finally let go of his cheeks before motioning him to stand up.

Y/N: "My lady, am I free to go now?"

Remilia: "Yes you may, thank you for today's work, Y/N. You did great as always." He bows before smiling a little.

Y/N: "It's my part of my duty being a butler after all, my lady."

Remilia: "Of course! How could I forgotten about that, silly me!" I giggled.

Y/N: "Indeed, my lady." He pats my head before turning away from me and heads out of my room.

Y/N: "Rest well, my lady."

He said, before closing the door as he was outside. I sighed as I looked up to the ceiling, wondering to myself about something... Something that was close to my heart.

'When will the perfect timing comes? I just can't hold these feelings back anymore.'

...

{Few weeks goes by~ I hate this}

=Y/N POV=

Y/N: "And that's about it..." Meiling nods as she drinks the coffee that I made for her.

Meiling: "I see... But isn't it normal for Mistress to be like that? I mean, her personality almost like a child, y'know?" I sighed.

Y/N: "I know, but this is just new to me... Milady being clingy towards me and worried about me on a little thing, isn't the lady I know, who I'm willing to serve for eternity."

Meiling: "Hmm..." She holds her chin with her left hand, while her right hand holds the coffee mug. "Have you tried talking with Mistress about it?" I shake my head no.

Y/N: "Never did. But if I did, Mistress is either going to be mad or scold me for it."

Meiling: "Well, why not give it a try? I mean there's gotta be a chance that Mistress is going to be fine' with it, right? After all, you're her trustworthy butler and you're the only person she can trust so..."

I sighed again before nodding slightly.

Y/N: "Maybe I'll try that... Thanks Meiling." I smiled as she gives me a thumbs up before continuing drinking her coffee.

?: "M-Mister Y/N!"

I look towards the voice to see Koakuma flying towards me.

Y/N: "What seems to be problem? Koakuma. Please don't tell me Marisa broke into the mansion again... 💢" She lands down on the other side of the gate as she shook her head.

Koakuma: "No! I-I-It's more worse than t-that!"

Y/N: "What is it?"

Koakuma: "It's about the Mistress! Her childish b-behaviour happened again! She's was s-supposed to be in bed but she suddenly came into the library, a-and start messing with lady Patchouli's work!"

Meiling: "Oof... That doesn't sound too good at all..."

Y/N: *Sigh* "I'll be there for a second, just try prevent Mistress from doing such silly things." Koakuma nods quickly.

Koakuma: "Got it! J-Just be quick please!" She flies off, back inside to the mansion. I looked at Meiling.

Y/N: "Please wash that mug you're holding after you finish drinking it. And do your job properly like yesterday, got it?" She nods before saluting me with a wide smile on her face.

Meiling: "Aye! Thanks for coffee by the way." I nod as I open the gate and close it back as I was in.

{To the library}

I open the huge brown door that leads me to the library. The first thing I saw was lady Patchouli standing up straight whild holding up a glass bottle filled with liquid. She was preventing Milady from getting it, who was struggling to reach up for it.

(Who cares about its colour, at least its potion)

Remilia: "AGHHHH! GIVE ME PATCHY!"

Patchouli: "No." I walked towards them. As soon lady Patchouli saw me she sighs in relief. "You're here, Y/N. Now, move your Mistress here away from me. She's trying to mess my experiment."

Milady then turns around until she was facing towards me. She had a wide smug smile as she saw my presence.

Remilia: "Hey Mister~"

Y/N: "My lady, it's me, Y/N L/N."

Milady giggles and walks towards me. She tugs into my right sleeve shirt as she looks up to me before letting out a soft yawn, rubbing her left eye with her left hand while her other hand still tugging into my sleeve shirt.

Remilia: "Uuu~..."

Patchouli: "The Devil herself finally feels tired again after the things she did." Milady's eyes were now half closed.

I chuckled and carry Milady in my arms as she let go of my sleeve, she buried her whole face into my chest while holding into my collar shirt.

Remilia: "Mm..."

Y/N: "Did Milady caused any damages?"

Patchouli: "Luckily she didn't, but it seems Remi is quite attached to you, Y/N. Did something happen to her?"

Y/N: "I don't know, lady Patchouli... But I'm sure it's normal for my lady to be like this, I'm sure." She sighs.

Patchouli: "Whatever it is or what you may go now, Y/N." I nod before walking out of the library with my lady in my arms, heading to her bedroom.

Remilia: "Where are we goingggg~?"

Y/N: "Your bedroom, my lady."

Remilia: "Ohhh~ But I'm not tired y-yet!" Milady looked up at me, pouting but a playful one. Our faces were so close...

Y/N: "You have to, my lady."

Remilia: "Noooo! I don't! Uuu~!"

Y/N: "My lady, I insist. You need some rest for today, please." As I said that, her cheeks went red a little before letting out a soft sigh.

Remilia: "Fineee... Just because you asked me n-nicely...."

Soon later, I arrived infront of Milady's room door. I open the door and head inside closing it from behind once I'm in her room. I walk towards the bed and slowly set down Milady on the bed as I took off her fluffy hat and place it on the nightstand.

Y/N: "Sleep well, my lady."

I turned away from Milady heading out of the room, but was stopped by feeling of my sleeve shirt getting gripped tightly.

Y/N: "Hm?" I turned to Milady who was facing away from me and she was gripping into my sleeve. "My lady, is something wro-"

I cutted off by Milady pulling me down to the bed. She quickly wraps her arms around my chest as she brings my head to her chest. Milady is... Hugging me...?

Y/N: "My-"

Remilia: "Shh... Just keep quiet and stay with me like this, Y/N..."

Y/N: "But! I have s-some works around the mansion to be f-finished my lady!"

Remilia: "Do them later... Right now, just sleep with me... And.. Mmh.. S-Stay...~"

I tried to move away but only to make her to tighten the hug more. Preventing me from escaping from her embrace.

Remilia: "I told you stay~... Hm..."

Y/N: "..."

Is this why she's being clingy towards me?

I sighed as I close my eyes, letting my lady hugging me tight, I'm her Mistress anyway, and if I don't obey her orders she'll probably going to criticize me! Milady then moves one of her hands to my hair and runs her fingers around through it.

Remilia: "Y/N...?"

Y/N: "Yes, my lady?" She lifts up my head towards hers. As soon my eyes see's Milady's scarlet eyes, it immediately locked into mine.

Milady moves her head down a bit and brings her face close to mine until her lips, her precious soft lips touches my forehead, gently.

"I adore you..."

...

I just smiled as I close my eyes and takes her hand off that was on my head, rubbing it slowly against my thumb. Showing Milady my loyalty, my respect and my kindness to her, as a chief butler. (And goes on... I forgot some of them?)

Y/N: "Thank you, my lady."

I kiss her hand before rubbing it again with my thumb. Milady giggles and brings me more closer to her chest, still keeping the hug on.

Remilia: "I think I'm going to tear up because of this...~" She teases.

Y/N: "My l-lady! Please don't!" Milady chuckles before kissing my forehead again.

Remilia: "I was just playing around with you!"

I blushed in embarrassment, feeling silly of myself for being worried on such a small thing on Milady.

Few minutes later of cuddling maybe some comforting things that Milady did to me, both of us fall asleep into eachothers arms or maybe should I call it am embrace?

...

Yeah, I thought so.

{End}

May not be the best oneshot something like that, at least I did something during Sakuya day...

Mhm, well then!
Bout' to continue doing requests now, yeah I drank 2 coffee today ☹️

Words: 2635

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
915K 21.1K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
550K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
251K 7.4K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...