Rule It All | Idol AU

By lost_in_neocity

Ft. NCT Dream, The Boyz, Stray Kids, Cravity, & Enhypen Rule It All - a show based off of Queendom and Kingd... More

Rule It All: Coming Soon
Characters: NCT Dream
Characters: The Boyz
Characters: Stray Kids
Characters: Cravity
Characters: ENHYPEN
Characters: Bermuda
Characters: Gaia
Characters: Amare
Characters: FaeZe
Characters: Cappuccino
MAMA Stage
MAMA Stage: Part 1
MAMA Stage: Part 2
MAMA Stage: Part 3
Episode 1
Episode 1: Part 1
Episode 1: Part 2
Episode 1: Part 3
Episode 1: Behind The Scenes 1
Episode 1: Behind The Scenes 2
Episode 2
Episode 2: Behind The Scenes 1
Episode 2: Part 1
Episode 2: Behind the Scenes 2
Episode 2: Part 2
Episode 2: Part 3
Episode 2: Behind the Scenes 3
Episode 2: Behind the Scenes 4
Episode 3
Episode 3: Part 1
Episode 3: Part 2
Episode 3: Part 3
Episode 3: Part 4
Episode 3: Behind The Scenes
Episode 4
Episode 4: Part 1
Episode 4: Part 2
Episode 4: Part 3
Episode 4: Part 4
Episode 4: Part 5
Episode 4: Part 6
Episode 4: Part 7
Episode 4: Behind the Scenes 1
Epsiode 4: Behind the Scenes 2
Episode 4: Behind the Scenes 3
Episode 5
Episode 5: Behind the Scenes 1
Episode 5: Part 1
Episode 5: Part 2
Episode 5: Part 3
Episode 5: Part 4
Episode 5: Behind the Scenes 2
Episode 6
Episode 6: Part 1
Episode 6: Part 2
Episode 6: Part 3
Episode 6: Part 4
Episode 6: Part 5
Episode 6: Part 6
Episode 6: Part 7
Episode 6: Part 8
Episode 6: Part 9
Episode 6: Behind the Scenes
Episode 7
Episode 7: Part 1
Episode 7: Part 2
Episode 7: Part 3
Episode 7: Behind the Scenes 1
Episode 7: Part 4
Episode 7: Part 5
Episode 7: Part 6
Episode 7: Behind the Scenes 2
Episode 7: Part 7
Episode 7: Behind the Scenes 3
Episode 8
Episode 8: Part 1
Episode 8: Part 2
Episode 9
Episode 9

Episode 8: Part 3

290 16 0
By lost_in_neocity

"Oh The Boyz are next." Jaein comments as their names pop up on the screen, showing the next performer. The idols eagerly await for the next group to perform, wondering what the boy group will bring to the stage.

...

[The Boyz Stage Behind]

The Boyz were busy practicing, Q counting for them. Like usual, it seemed like the members had prepared a difficult performance, full of tricks and hard choreography.

As they were practicing, a knock on the studio door grabbed their attention. They stop their movements, Younghoon running to the door.

"Please welcome our guests." Younghoon says, awkwardly greeting the two idols entering. Their faces are revealed as they wave to the group.

It's Weki Meki's Doyeon and Yoojung!

"I had the opportunity to work with Weki Meki's Doyeon for a drama recently and while we were talking, we recalled how we actually worked together when I was a trainee." Younghoon revealed during his private interview. "It was such a long time ago and I was so new to the idol world then. It was funny thinking about it."

"Doyeon and Yoojung are both very skilled dancers." Sangyeon adds during his own interview. "I think that they'll bring a lot to our stage and will help push our members to perform better."

"We don't have a lot of time with our guests." Younghoon says to the members as he brings Doyeon and Yoojung inside, introducing them. "So let's make the best out of it."

The two girls caught on quickly, having already learnt the choreography. They were focused on the ending part of the dance, where they danced together with the boy group.

"I'm really excited for this stage." Yoojung says as she sat with Doyeon in their own interview. "It's really nice to get the opportunity to perform like this."

"The Boyz fighting!" Doyeon giggles, cheering on The Boyz.

...

[The Boyz Stage]

"Whoa, what is this?" Hyunjin exclaims as smoke fills the stage, Sunwoo slowly walking out. His eyes are dark as he begins, the acapella song showcasing his husky voice. He does an intense solo dance before two other members join him.

"This song." Evie eyed the other Gaia members. "Bad Guy by Billy Ellish."

"Wow!" Jay's eyes widen as the dance continues, the complex choreographing impressing him. Soon the music fades, and the idols are even more surprised by the two females that appear in their place.

"They're so good at dancing." Drie breaths out, watching Doyeon and Yoojung dance a duet part before being joined by Jacob and Juyeon. The quartet performs choreography that makes some idols shriek, the intensity shocking them.

"Wah, so sexy!" Changbin screams as the choreography continues, before the two girls move aside for the final dance break led by Q.

When the performance finishes, they stand breathless in the middle, staring deeply into the cameras. The idols applaud immediately, acknowledging the high quality of the performance.

"It was a really impressive performance." Says Huan. "It contained intricate choreography, which must have been hard to practice."

Jisung laughed to himself during his interview shaking his head.

"I think we're screwed." Jisung says. "Our performance is completely different from theirs. I think it's going to be hard to follow, but I hope the fans understand our story."

"It's time to go." Jeno stands up, adjusting his clothes. Unlike their other performances, NCT Dream is dressed casually as they make their way to the stage.

...

[NCT Dream Behind Stage]

"Do we even have to discuss this?" Renjun asks as he eyes the other members. They're gathered in a meeting room, working on their performance for the challenge.

"I mean we have options." Mark says. "But I'm sure we all agree on who we want to bring in."

"I think NCTzens will really like it." Chenle adds. "It's something they've been wanting to see."

"Looks like we have our work cut out for us then." Jaemin smirks, hands in the pockets of his sweater.

Later, the practice is filled with noise as 23 males are practicing inside. Friendly faces wave to the cameras, smiling and making V's.

"Hi Rule It All viewers. Please support NCT Dream." Doyoung laughs before turning to Jeno, who is snickering. "Yah, why did you make us do this? It's embarrassing."

"You wanted to be on this show." Jeno argued, while Jungwoo came over to see what was going on.

"We were really lucky to be able to do this." Mark says as clips of the NCT members play. "It just happened that everyone's schedule had some room so we could rehearse together."

"We decided to perform NCT 2021's Beautiful." Renjun tells them. "It's a special stage where all the NCT members participate. We haven't had the opportunity to perform this live to our fans due to the pandemic, so we're really thankful to be able to bring this to the Rule It All stage."

"I hope Czennies enjoy it." Chenle smiles before looking at Mark.

"Czennies, this is for you."

...

[NCT Dream Stage]

The stage begins with the NCT members walking across while Johnny is in the middle, starting the song. They're dressed in all different sorts of clothes, some dressed like waiters and some in suits.

"It's NCT!" Ayla gasps in surprise. "All of them."

"Is this a musical?" New asks, covering his mouth. "Look at the set and costumes."

For each of the verses, the NCT members act out roles, showcase different varieties of daily life. Their outfits are similar to the ones of the music video, and their elaborate sets and many actors complete the imagery.

"It must have been hard to get them all together." Lee Know sighs. "They really worked hard for this."

"There's so many of them, it sounds like a choir." Sunhee points out.

The idols watch the rest of the performance, the lyrics making them reflect.

"I didn't know what to think as I watched." Chaeri said to the cameras during the interview. "It was something that I think only NCT could do."

"It was impactful." Niki said before laughing to himself. "Ah, I'm nervous now."

The NCT performance ended with silence, as the audience took a moment before applauding. They smiled brightly before leaving the space, helping each other backstage.

"I was worried." Renjun confessed as he spoke to the camera, taking out his earpiece. "When no one applauded, I couldn't help but wonder if our performance wasn't good enough."

"It was good, that's why." Xiaojun reassured him, putting an arm around Renjun. Renjun smiled at him, thanking him.

"That was really good." Julianne nodded her head with approval. "They did well."

"Wait." Tia motioned to the girl beside her. "I think Jaein unnie is crying."

A replay of Jaein tearing up during the performance was shown. She wasn't the only one though, as other clips of idols sobbing such as I.N. and Younghoon came on as well.

"It was an emotional performance." Jaein giggled, wiping her tears. "I'm excited for ours though, I think we'll do well."

———————————————————————————
That tbz comeback though 👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 102 23
"I know we got on a wrong start but if I try hard enough will you give me a chance?" Two rivalries meet up and work together to be with each other's...
44.5K 2.7K 31
Hongjoong and Seonghwa mistake each other as an evil organization with a huge bounty on their head. During the mission an accident occurs leaving Seo...
443K 4.3K 100
Stray kids member one shots. It can be whatever you want, let your imagination run wild in this story! - you x skz - skz x skz - skz x you x skz Book...
225K 3.3K 24
(Male groups only) Member x Male reader Language : english *SOME LINES ARE NOT EDITED. I APOLOGIZE FOR MY AWFUL GRAMMAR/SPELLING*