My Point

By defnottb

"Come here, babe." Nicks comforted me, bringing my head to her chest, placing her chin on my head and wrappin... More

0| Characters!
1| What's the Point?
2| Pinky's
3| Superman
4| Friends With Benefits?
5| Walk of Shame
6| Mood Swings
7| First Heartbreak
8| Cheer Up Buttercup
9| Hear Me Out
10| Forgiven
11| Back Again
12| Forget It..
13| The Flowers
14| Who is this?
15| Nikolai Romanov
16| This Means War
17| In the Midst of War...
18| Discharged
19| Space
20| Tell Me That You Love Me
New Story!!

Authors Note

134 5 2
By defnottb

Hi loves!

I know, it's been a while since I've updated and this probs isn't the update you've been anticipating.

I don't mean to disappoint, but, I've decided to take a little break from my regular updates. For the sake of my mental and physical health, I'm taking a step back.

I appreciate those of you who have showed any kindness and/or support since I've announced my break.

However, the messages and comments I've gotten questioning updates has shown me that lots of you aren't following me! I really recommend following me for my sake and yours 😭

I often post updates and information that I think my readers should know! My followers get notified when I post these announcements. I announced my break on my page, but, since a lot of my readers don't follow me, I've had to write individual announcements for my stories.

Anyway, I hope you guys understand and I hope you'll stick around.

In no time, the journey of Amy, Nicky and Jess shall continue.

Thanks for your time,

-defnottb 💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.2K 2.9K 83
"Can we stop feeling guilty, Amelia? Guilty for all the things that weren't our fault." "We can Leo. Maybe someday." "That day isn't far off Amelia...
14.1K 733 35
2015 rolled in with a bang, and it did not have the grace to gift me with a social life that everyone in a one hundred year radius would be jealous o...
172 1 31
"No!" I yell out, trying to shake the shadows hands off my cold, shivering body. Hoping that he'd let me go home, and fast. "No! Get off me! Please...
11.4K 107 11
"Get the fuck away from me, Leo." I lean down a little, so we're barely eye level. "You followed me to New York. Are you really that desperate?" "If...