π—–π—’π— π—˜ & π—§π—”π—Ÿπ—ž 𝗧𝗒 π— π—˜

kashdemi tarafΔ±ndan

i really wanna meet you. Daha Fazla

come & talk to me
π’πˆπƒπ„ 𝐀
epigraph.
prologue.
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
𝐚/𝐧
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty

eighteen

427 27 2
kashdemi tarafΔ±ndan

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

' 𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟖, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟐 '
Universal Studios Hollywood ━━━━
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 '𝐈𝐅' 𝐏𝐓.𝟏
Los Angeles, California .ᐟ

❛ WE   ARE FILMING
    IF. ❜

"Good morning MTV, today is a big day as we'll be filming the music video for If today!" The hotel doors open revealing Imani who held a thumbs up despite her eyes holding a glimpse of tiredness "Let us go then." Closing it behind her, they followed Imani as she began her way to the elevator. With a small bag draped on her back and her hair tied in a somewhat messy yet presentable bun, she wore a simple oversized hockey jersey that had the illustration of Anaheim Mighty Ducks Wildwing with baggy denim and sneakers.

Once they entered the elevator, she clicked on the translucent circular orb that'll take them to the lobby "There's a car waiting for us downstairs, and we're early since we have to be there at around three am, other than that I'm excited that we finally get to begin filming."

The elevator shuffled slightly as it was quiet between the cameraman and Imani until she decided to speak up once more "I'm excited, aren't you excited."

"Yesterday we were dancing our butts off hence why I appear to be tired but I'm in good spirits, grateful to have woken up and that's all that matters." The elevator doors soon open, and Imani walks out only to see Mya and the gang with Eve who sat on the leathery plush seats that belonged to the hotel.

"You're on time." Was the first thing Eve said once Imani gathered to where most of the crew stood. They all appeared to have tired expressions a few yawning every now until Mya saw Imani and rushed over to her.

"Mani baby!" Her once tired expression lit up walking over to the teen and pulling her into a hug "We are gonna have a ball today." One thing about Mya was that she can be a very enthusiastic person no matter the circumstances and that was one of the reasons why Imani adored her.

"Wassup Imani." Dion was the second to great her doing the second handshake they created in the short time they'd been in L.A before hugging each other. Katrina soon followed suit, her lips bearing a tired smile before muttering the words I need some coffee.

"We have to go." Was all Eve said, causing the rest of them to grab their things before following her? Imani just had her arms wrapped around Mya's arm her sneakers sliding against the carpeted floor as they left the hotel. As they followed Eve she led them to two rather large sleek cars before entering the front passenger seat of one.

Imani, Mya, Katrina, and Dion followed suit while the other dancers entered the other one where Katrina couldn't help but fawn at the interior "This is nice." Sitting in the back, Dion followed her both getting comfortable with Mya and Imani sitting in the middle "I just need some coffee before I have to become a people's people."

Closing the door behind her, the car soon took off after that, the one behind them following them as they made their way to the filming studio. There was already a camera set up inside the car so it made things much more easier.

"So Dion what you plannin' on doin' today?" Imani asked to which the man cooly stated "Makin' sure I get all of the ladies' attention on set." He wiggled his eyebrow causing all the ladies minus Eve to playfully roll their eyes.

"Boy please." Imani was the first to respond to his sentence flicking him off to which he laughed "Don't be mad cause it's the truth."

They continued talking and occasionally singing along to songs that played on the radio until they arrived at the set and that's when things became serious.

• • •

"Hey MTV, it's been a minute." Imani greets while opening her trailer door "So come join me." Stepping aside she allowed the camera crew to entirely inside. After they arrived at to set each person was whisked away to their trailers to be dressed, and glammed up to the core "We are at Universal Studios Hollywood which is amazing and unbelievable."

Sitting in her makeup chair she allowed her makeup artist Marc to presume what he was doing. With eyes closed he proceeded to say "You've met him already but this is my lovely makeup artist Marc and he's giving me what they call a soft glam look." She gestures for him to explain what it is and he does.

Soft glam was the makeup look for young women, especially for the supermodels that strutted the runway. From Naomi Campbell to Linda Evangelista, Stephanie Seymour, Claudia Schiffer, and Christy Turlington they all graced magazine covers and high-end fashion events with soft brown-toned looks which showcased their natural beauty without overdoing it.

Marc who was applying a coco brown shade on her eyelids hummed in agreement "Yes, after a series of testing out different colors we decided on a soft glam look because we wanted to focus on carving out certain elements of her face such as the cheekbones and eyes to create depth and add more dimension. So a lot of browns and golds and less bright colors."

"We chose not to have a heavy-hitting makeup look for the video as the video itself is dark in terms of lighting and aesthetic so soft glam it is," He adds to which she hums in agreement.

"We're gonna be filming all day today so that's great and then tomorrow I have to do more photoshoots, a busy week once again." Once Marc was done with her eyes she opened them to look at her reflection.

"As for my hair, my amazing hair stylist Trish who's in my hair right now wanted it in its natural state which is curly and full of volume without putting too much heat on it, oh! And I got some temporary highlights." The camera pans to her hair stylist Trish who smiles before concentrating once more on what she is doing "As for the outfit you're just gonna have to see it after." She smiled before stopping so Marc could continue doing what he knew best.

For her team, it was already really busy with them moving out and about with Donnie coming in and out with different outfits and jewelry that would work well with the theme of the music video and them just making her look on point.

Tilting her head up, Marc applied Nyx 820 espresso lip liner along her cupid's bow but just light enough so it wouldn't look heavy or harsh underneath the various lights. He then grabbed a similar lipstick shade and mixed it with red before applying it to her lips.

"Mmm." Her lips proceeded to follow the motion of rubbing them together just a little to make sure everything was smoothed out.

Grabbing the setting mist he spritzed a light amount to make sure everything stayed on and not even a spec of sweat could remove it

"Alright, Imani you needed in twenty." Eve's voice called out from outside her trailer. That's when things got even more busy.

Imani quickly stood up just in time as Donnie walked in holding up a case of rings "I'm here." It hadn't even been a minute yet and Donnie was already taking off the robe she wore to protect her outfit from getting any hairspray or glitter on it.

Slowly but surely the white fabric came off revealing the rather sultry yet subtle outfit for the video. A custom-made top with bohemian influences utilizes real suede with artificial bone structure and matching pants with a lace-up front, leather stitching, and fringed bottom.

Donnie then opens the velvety box that contained the rings and bracelet Imani specifically chose before slipping them around her fingers and left hand.

Last but not least with the help of Trish gently moving her hair out of the way Donnie proceeded to place a white choker embroidered with circular metal beads that each had designs on them with large metal feathers connecting from the middle.

The choker was created by Mary Hancock Doug from the Mummy's Bundle store in Arizona. It was purchased by Donnie specifically for Imani to wear in the music video.

Stepping back the stylists allowed Imani to look at herself in the mirror. She almost couldn't believe how she looked "I look hot." She says causing them to laugh facing her stylists she smiles at them warmly "Thank you guys for taking care of me and making sure I look good, I appreciate it with all my heart."

They all smiled widely with Donnie being the one to speak up "No need to thank us just working with you makes it enough now go before you're late." She urges the young adult to start moving which she does.

Breathing out, Imani exited the trailer only to be met face-to-face with Eve who glanced at her watch. Admittedly, Imani admired how striking she looked and it made her confidence go to an all-time high.

"Imani, are you ready?—wow you look beautiful." Eve said with a smile causing her sister to grin widely.

"I know I do." Imani sassed galloping by her side so that the two walked in a symmetrical pattern "And thank you."

"I'm excited, I'm ready to get my dance on, my everything on." She says to the camera as Eve leads her to the set which is an entire club "Just everything it's going to be amazing."

And amazing it is.

authors note: Finally updated
after procrastinating for a while.
decided to break this down
into one to either three parts
but for now, I hope you guys enjoy it!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

6.4K 188 15
"Loves gonna get you killed, but prides gonna be the death of you and me."
82.6K 3.7K 37
ππ„π‡πˆππƒ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πŒπ€π’πŠ, stormi evans is the biggest female r&b singer on the planet. with the fame and success, such tragic events in h...
90.4K 1.9K 29
Some Imagines about the beautiful african american men we wish we were around to date in the 90's. All these Imagines will be set in the 90's. Compl...