OMEGA (Kaisoo)

By sugarwtter

When kyungsoo escaped the abuse of his latest pack he finds it difficult accepting that the pack he stumbled... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 Axe
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 Kill or be killed
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter 15 The Pack
Chapter 16 Part of the Pack
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 School
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 Jay
Chapter 21 Temper
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 Shared Night
Chapter 27 justice Js
Chapter 28
Chapter 28.5
Chapter 29 chanyeol
Chapter 30: Return
Chapter 31 busted
Chapter 32 Eujin
Chapter 33 waterfall

Chapter 7

93 6 1
By sugarwtter

Kyungsoo grimaced as he stepped out of the bathub, wounds aching and throbbing at his movements pulling on still opened scars.

Shaky hands grabbed the towel at that fixed on the toilet with folded clothes underneath of it.
He exhaled shakingly as he dried himself off and slowly got dressed. He was offered help by the alpha, hed even said hed call one of his omegas to help if he needed but kyungsoo refused all suggestions and he was glad it was accepted.

When the omega had finished getting dressed, he found the clothing being a bit big on him. He was wearing a hoodie which sleeves hung over his hands a little and comfortable pijama shorts that he had to tighten under rhe hoodie around his waist so it wouldnt slip.

The mirror revealed why  every clothing kyungsoo would try seemed loose. He was just that skinny.. it didn't surprise him but seeing himself actually clean again made it a bit more obvious to the eye. He brushed his hair back from his forehead seeing how long it had gotten and his eyes fell onto the scissor under the mirror.

He could keep it as a weapon after he'd fixed his hair to see better.

-

The house was far from quiet when kyungsoo exited the bathroom. Sojoon previously told him to come down the stairs so he could meet everyone and join them for dinner. Whatever his task would be in that.

As he walked toward the stairs he still heard the noises of people talking over each other some arguing others laughing but once he took a couple steps down the atmosphere changed and suddenly it grew quiet once he reached the last step.

Everyones eyes on him, some fearful some hostile some.. curious and he recognized jennie being under them, wearing a dress.. sitting by the table like she wasnt like kyungsoo but like the others.. betas.
Maybe the alpha was just that delusional over his daughter, unaccepting of the fact that hed been cursed with her. jongin was there too he noticed. sitting at the table but not looking at him. 

then sojoon popped out of the kitchen with another beta, holding a pot with food in it. his eyebrows lifted as he spotted the said omega and he put the pot onto the table before hesitating. kyungsoo only looked back at him with a weak frown. sojoons eyes examined him from top of his head to his feet. " you cut your hair.. "

" its your own fault if you left the scissor there " he nearly snapped but sojoon only pressed his lips together in a gentle smile " no its ok.. " he exhaled " it looks good, you look good too now well without all the dirt and blood " he attempted to joke but clearly kyungsoo couldnt understand what was suppose to be funny neither did the rest of his pack when he spotted the beta sitting, sighing and standing up aswell. 

" you're name is kyungsoo right? why dont you come over and sit with us " he started, moving a chair back to his right to reveal it to him " I'm yixing, I was the one who bandaged your wounds, you've got quite the journey behind you dont you ?"

without answering kyungsoo dared to move closer and stop by the chair to the middle of the table, yixing to his left and hesitantly he looked at the alpha who took the seat on his right " its alright " he muttered reassuringly but yet again kyungsoo could only search jennie already sitting and looking back at him, smiling with a nodd. the omega took the seat.

the girl besides jennie, hit her lightly with her elbow and whispered something to her that made her giggle and as they talked so did the others, simply move on while he was sitting there without being paid attention to, like he could just keep sitting here on the table with everyone. 

sojoon was the one who took the plates, filled them with food and handed them around and at last even kyungsoo found himself being handed a plate of food by the alpha himself " hey! " sojoon called out before sitting back down and when nobody heard he sighed " QUIET !" the roar at last made kyungsoo flinch and the table was finally quiet yet he watched some of the betas roll their eyes before turning to him " as I've explained to you before. this is kyungsoo and he will be staying with us from now so treat him kindly and introduce yourself unless you want me to do it for you " he smiled teasingly and sat back down " really sojoon " the beta across kyungsoo complained so sojoon pointed at him, leaning lightly to the new omega " this is jay.. hes a bit of a spoiled brat soometimes, hes also a know it all and in his freetime he enjoys looking at himself in the mirror " jay folded his arms with rollinng eyes but the tiniest bit of a smile was visibly on his lips as he winked at kyungsoo " hes as you know one of my betas however and despite giving me the best headaches hes a good person "  

besides him sojoon pointed at jongin " thats jongin which you already met then theres eujin, chanyeol and jennie, my daughter and professional troublemaker" " hey !" " and yixing ofcorse"

" can we eat now ?" jongin complained. 

sojoon looked back at him sighing slightly before he nodded " yes " 

at that cue everyone started digging into their food. it wasnt real. kyungsoo looked around, evryone was talking eith each other, laughing and teasing or discussing the battle they just gone through. he looked particulary at jennie, eating without a care in the world. eating with a fork and as he glanced down onto his own pkate he found a fork besides it aswell. his stomach growled in hunger. it smelled nice. hand grabbed onto the fabric of his pants covering his thighs, tughtening the gripp as he looked down onto the food. 

" are you ok ?" the alphas hand landed on his back and he turned to him who looked.. worried. 

kyungsoo didnt know what to do, speechless he looked back into the round of people. " you're allowed to eat, kid. look jennies eating too, dont worry " 

it almost felt like sojoon noticed the puzzlement present in his mind. the incapability of comrehending the situation hed been in. 

but if the alpha told him he can eat, he should eat while he could. he convinced himself as he lifted his hand to the table and the fork. sojoons hand slipped away from his back but kyungsoo glanced up again as he took a hold of the fork, as if he searched for anyone beiing ready to speak up or attack him. but nobody was really paying attention to him so he moved the fork to the food not believing he was eating on a table sitting besides an alpha whod even served him the plate. 

it felt unnatural and wrong the more kyungsoo ate the worse he felt. hed never even used a fork in this way before. all the food he could get hed have to find in trashcans or under tables, hed have to catch if it was being thrown at him. hed eat if from the ground of outside in the corner where nobody could see him.  now he was eating the same way as the alpha and betas. 

-

kyungsoo sat on the bed, looking at the ground before his feet. his stomach was full, he was sleepy. he couldn't remember ever feeling this full in his life. he was always hungry, hed say hed grown used to but hunger wasnt something you could simply accept. hed always have food in his mind somehow it was like having an open wound. you could carry on with it but you couldnt forget or grow to accept it. 

but right at that moment kyungsoo wasnt hungry, he was tired. part of him thought maybe theyd drugged him but he couldnt think of how when everyone ate the same as he did. 

he exhaled brushing a hand over his forehead as he battled with his eyes to stay open while he waited in the room the alpha had showed him to. it was small but it was clean. a single bed against the wall with a window over it. a wooden nighttable besides it. the walls were almost white but had a tint of brown beige tainting it, making the room feel somewhat warmer and there was another door to his side  revealing a tiny bathroom. he could tell it mustve been a childs room before because of the  boxes filled with toys sitting against the wall across from him where the door lead back to outside and into teh hallways. a few pictures of drawing hung over them and there was an old table that still had a bowl of pencils and watercolours resting on it. 

this room mustve belonged to one lucky child, he thought. kyungsoo just struggled wrapping his head around this pack. it was far more than just strange. it unsettled him. after eating. the alpha and a couple of betas cleaned the table. jennie slopped to the couch and fell asleep without caring and everyone else still sat burried in their conversations and discussions. nobody was scared or even cautious everyone just moved around and did and said as they pleased. hed never seen anything like it before. especially the fact that the alpha seemed to be doing a lot of things not even betas should be doing but only omegas. kyungsoo had even seen him help bring the trashout while he joked with one of his betas, who dared to tease him.

it was strange and despite being tired, kyungsoo was attentive while he sat still in his chair and oserved everyone. 

jongin, the skillful beta didnt talk much. he seemed to have an eyes on kyungsoo himsef. eujin was always close to him, they must have some sort of close relationship as she seemed not too loud herself unless chanyeol talked with her, explaining something he read somewhere. kyungsoo could tell chanyeol wasnt the type of beta who'd get angry. he wasnt a typical fighter. he was attentive and laughed, he listened and let his own words be cut off if someone else spoke. he was a dumb. eujin wasnt like that, she spoke with a certain tone that showed she was not to be underrestimated, it showed that she was selfassured and confident in what she did and said, in who she was. the movement of her arms showed the muscles she had, she definitely was a fighter. kyungsoo wondered if she was as good as jongin. and then jay, the one teasing the alpha, he was a joke. he was loud, he was annoying. immature selfcentred. kyungsoo disliked him the most of them all after jongin. he met the type of jay a douzen times before. the type to brag and threaten someone without actually having any guts. most likely the type whod cry the first if anything happened. 

then the door opened and kyungsoo stood up instantly as sojoon stood by it, carrying blankets inside " its all I could find, erm but I will check the ones i washed from the attic later and bring them once theyre dry " he explained and kyungsoo watched him as he put them on the bed, pulling the bed linings over the mattress and dropping the pillow he brought before properly spreading the 2 blankets hed brought before he turned back to the omega and stopped.

" this must be a lot for you at once.. I'm sorry " silent, kyungsoo looked down stepping back when sojoon was about to step closer so the alpha stopped and backed away again. 

quiet moments passed before sojoon slowly got down to his knees and exhaled, looking up at kyungsoo with his usual gentle eyes " if you have any questions kyungsoo, if somethings bothering you, you can talk to me. I want you to come to me " he explained, voice quiet, careful " alright.. you should get some sleep "  sojoon at last stated still in that little voice he made as if he thought speaking louder would contradict what he was saying and as he stood up to walk toward the door kyungsoo looked back at him referring to the bed as he asked
" I-is someone else coming ?" 

sojoons blood ran cold as he stopped to look back at him, at the omegas hand gripping th end of his shirt as if he was scared someone might come now and catch him off guard, as if he was trying to be prepared. sojoon felt a tug of pain in his chest as he realized it " no, " he clenched his jaw, swallow to keep calm " no, nobody will be coming here, thats your bed, kid and only yours from now on.." 

the omega was silent again, the gripp didnt losen. sojoon knew he didnt believe him yet and he thought of what to say so he would but these things needed time, he understood that kyungsoo couldnt believe kindness existed if hed been treated so horrible for all his life. trying to forcefully convince the omega would only make things worse. so he decided not to push him " I'm in the room besides yours, if you need anything.. " he knew kyungsoo wouldnt come but he felt like he at least should let him know it was an option. 

yet again the omega stayed silent so sojoon smiled lightly mumbling a good night before he closed the door after himself. 

-

It was the middle of the night when sojoon woke up from the unintentional nap he took. he was sitting in his bed, blankets over his legs while he still held onto the book hed been reading from in his lap. he couldnt even remember when it was that hed dozed off. with a sigh he sat up straight and took off his reading glasses, that hed been teased for enough times. he didnt particularly need them but he enjoyed reading much more with them sizing words up for his eyes even if they made him look like a grandma to his pack. smiling at the thought, he'd closed the book and placed both back to their place on the nighttable as he reached up to turn the light off only to hesitate when his nose picked up a strange scent. 

a frown took over his features and he moved back inhaling to find the scent again and as he smelled it again, he could tell it was blood. not just blood at that, it was puke aswell. 

he pulled the blankets off and moved to exit his room. the smell grew stronger as he neard kyungsoos door and as he opened it, he was surrounded by it. 

the bed was clean, the blankets were scattered on the ground almost looking like a nest and as he turned he saw light coming from the bathroom. sojoon closed the door behind himself and stepped up to it, carefully entering the moment he saw the very omega leaning over the toilet seat. trembling horrible. there were blood marks on the ground, which he could trace up to kyungsoos arm, bandage loosened again and he was balling his bloodied hand in a fist on the toilet seat, the stains there indicated that perhaps he was hitting it with the bottom of it a couple of times. sojoon suspected as a way of keeping quiet while he puked or broke down. 

reaching for the small towel on top of a little cabinet, sojoon got down to him " kyungsoo ?" he quietly called, reaching for the hand to open it and place the towel in it carefully, forcing kyungsoo to dig into it instead of his wounds if he were to squeeze again. 

the omega only breath through unevenly and sojoon put a hand onto his back, leaving it there for a moment when he noticed hed flinched at it " its ok.. " he assured and gently started to run it up and down his back in a slow pace, remaining this way for a little while. now and then sojoon spotted one or 2 tears dripping down but he hadnt heard anything else but uneven breaths. no sob or sniffle. it angered him to know how quietly kyungsoo could cry. how often he mustve done so. 

" do you still feel sick ?" he asked at last. moving his hand off his back to get up and turn to the sink, grabbing a cup that he could fill with water, looking back down only once he noticed kyungsoo lean back to sit against the wall, eyes distant and fixated on the ground. they were red, wet from tears as were his cheeks. but his expression was blank. 

he flushed the toilet and got down besides him, reaching the cup out " do you still feel sick ?" he asjed again.

it took a moment in which the omega took a hold of the cup shakingly and gulped the water down, hesitating before glancing back at the alpha and shaking his head. 

sojoon looked down at that, removing the towel now that he nolonger balled his hand to a fist and he could get a better look at it. " you want to tell me what happened ?" he unwrapped the bandage carefully and reached for the cabinet under the sink to pull out whatever hed needed to clean his arm up again. 

kyungsoo didnt answer so sojoon glanced back up at him once hed finished rebandaging his arm only to see fresh tears filling up the boys eyes. sojoons chest twisted at the sight and he sighed softly " come on " he reached under the omegas arms and he flinched again when sojoon pulled him up. " w-wait " the boys voice cracked, making the alpha stop and put him down again as he noticed the trembling worsen " w-wait.. wait "

" ok  " he assured regretfully at last sojoon caught fear taking over the fierce eyes hed only known so far. sojoon backed away, leaning against the wall across from which the omega leaned his back against, breathing shakingly.

" I'll kill you " kyungsoo rasped out. the alpha only watched him in sympathy, picking up on his heartbeat increasing in speed.
" its your fault "

" what is ?"  dared to ask and kyungsoo looked up from before him, hatred im his eyes hatred that he struggled keeping on.
" why are you acting this way ? What, what are you trying to do ?"

" I'm trying to help " the alpha explained " I know you don't trust me and I know I'm late to find you but I did I found you and I just want to help.. so let me kyungsoo, just let me help you "

" w-what do you mean? " kyungsoo asked.

Sojoon leaned over his knees
" I was born as alpha to 2 betas. You know..
When I was 5  I would bully the omegas and betas. I'd beat them up and humiliate them because I was told i was better, I was blessed. They were cursed and unlucky and I believed I was ..until people found out that my mother was actually a male omega, raped and killed after giving birth to me.

Suddenly I was disgusting, a liar and an abomination to 2 guys. My mother disappeard after people talked and so did My friends. suddenly i was the one being beat and humiliated.

I just thought to myself.. if i really was better how come they could beat me so easily all of a sudden? How come they weren't scared of me anymore. I was still the same person. I was still an alpha but suddenly it was just an eyecolour, how was that fair ? I was suppose to be blessed. " he sighed " then an omega helped me out, she" he smiled " she stood up for me and pulled me out to fix me up again. She was an omega but god.. people feard her, she'd stand up to speak her mind and she'd be beaten bloody but have no regrets whatsoever infact shes curse them out and get back up.

She called me pathetic that I expected different from them when I would've been the same if I could.
I asked her too why she was helping me then and she said. It's how she survives.

I thought she meant because she relied on wanting my help one day too but as we grew older I understood what she really meant.

Even if it is just little, every act lets you learn more wether it be justice, fighting, understanding or even finding the bravery to stand up for not just others but also yourself. You will always grow through helping others.

I know you've never experienced kindness and thats why its important to me that you do. You're not the first Wolf who's faced these kind of difficulties. Sadly you wont be the last. But in life you'll find everyone has one decision to make. Either accept the conditions we live in or take on the responsibilty to change them. " he moved closer " this decision is specially important for an alpha because its him who's the most blinded by entitlement and power. An alpha can do far more by speaking up than an omega and that's why I want to speak up even more. I want things to be different"

Kyungsoo seemed much more relaxed all of a sudden as he only looked back at the alpha hesitantly, as if part of him still expected all of it to just be another big lie or trick. But it wasn't.
" what happened to her ?"

" I married her " sojoon smiled.

The thought of an alpha like sojoon marrying an omega was bizarre but somehow not completely unbelieveable as hed witnessed now how the alpha treated jennie.
" shes not here "

Sojoon hesitated " no.. I lost her during a raid attack, she sacrificed herself for the pack. I may be the alpha but she was the leader "

Kyungsoo looked down hesitant himself of what to say. Instesd he felt sick again and leaned his head back grimacing as he exhaled.
" you ok ?"

The omega shock his head opening his eyes again to reveal their blueish glow.
Frowning concerned sojoons own eyes lit up as he caught another scent from the boy.
" you're going into heat.. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121 8 1
Six years ago, Taehyung left Bangtan with a secret he had to protect. Now he has no choice to return, because skeletons in the closet never stay buri...
628K 22.2K 41
Kim Taehyung the strongest and the most powerful Alpha of the Shadow pack. Who's waiting for his mate. Y/N an omega who's treated badly and has a de...
466 15 13
Kyungsoo doesn't know love. He doesn't know what it feels like and he even believes, that he doesn't deserve to be loved. Since he can remember his p...
68.6K 3K 15
[kaisoo] "kyungsoo wasn't answering my calls. or my texts. or my video messages. "where are you" "i miss you" "i love you" i grew antsy and uncomfo...