RAGE (BWWM)

By JLB_18

(Book 1) THIS STORY IS UNEDITED!! I KNOW IT'S NOT PERFECT, AND I KNOW THERE ARE A FEW PLOT HOLES. Amira abs... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37
38
Rage: Consume Me

32

14.3K 547 54
By JLB_18

Three weeks later...

These past three weeks have gone by rather smoothly, especially with how busy Rowan has been keeping me. Lately, we've been attending loads of BDSM events, all hand-picked by Rowan to help me gain more knowledge and experience.

Tonight we are attending a bondage exhibit, which I was very excited about. The only downside was that it was nearly two hours away. And as one would expect, the car ride was obnoxiously long—especially since I had to sit in my dress for an extended time.

But despite the drive, I was more excited about tonight than any other event that Rowan has taken me to. I love art, and he found a way to combine two things I enjoyed. I was beyond ecstatic, so I vocalized my never-ending enthusiasm for the entire ninety-minute car ride.

Once we arrived and Rowan found a parking spot, we made our way into the building. Upon entry, I noticed a woman sitting at a desk, greeting people as they came in. Rowan and I had to wait in line until it was our turn to be seen, but once we finally got to the front, the woman acknowledged us with a smile.

"Hi, welcome in," she spoke. I greeted her back while Rowan handed her our tickets. She then gave us two booklets and a receipt for the evening.

"This is a self-led exhibit. You can go at your own pace while using the booklet as a guide. It explains the different sections, provides detailed descriptions of each piece, and provides some information about the artists involved."

"Thank you," I told her.

"It's my pleasure. And don't forget about the live demonstration—your assigned group starts at eight-thirty. There will be refreshments and a chance to use the restrooms further into the gallery, so please enjoy your time tonight," she spoke in a vibrant tone.

"Okay, great; thank you," I smiled. Rowan ushered me out of the line and away from the people waiting patiently to get in. He then led me around the corner and down the long corridor. We made a sharp left at the very end, and the hall suddenly opened up into this huge room.

The ambiance completely changed as well, immediately thrusting us into the art of BDSM. And from what I could tell at first glance, this exhibit had a similar layout to a traditional art gallery. It also reminded me of a smaller and more intimate version of a museum. It had floating walls dividing different sections of the room, and it even had a noticeable flow to which people were supposed to move throughout the space.

I then opened my booklet, quickly reading a summary of the overall exhibit. This bondage-themed art exhibition accompanied various forms of media: photography, videography, sculptures, film, paintings, drawings, and live demonstrations. And each portion of the exhibit showcased a different type of bondage and its history—portrayed by various media.

"This is so cool," I said, glancing at Rowan. He was already staring at me, so I smiled and looked away. He let me take the lead, so I started with the closest section to us, which was facial bondage.

We then slowly made our way through the exhibit, moving from section to section. Everything was phenomenal, from the arrangement of each piece down to the choice of lighting. The exhibit had LED lights situated above each piece. They were bright enough to illuminate the art, but the room itself was dimly-lit to maintain a certain aesthetic—which I thought made so much sense.

I was in awe the entire time, and what especially caught my attention was the sheer variety of bondage styles and techniques. Hair bondage, chastity bondage, humiliation bondage, mummification, and predicament bondage were among the more fascinating types.

I also spent a considerable time on Kinbaku, also known as Shibari. It's a Japanese style of rope bondage and tying. Kinbaku is a widely known practice appreciated by many, and it's supposedly the ultimate form of visual art.

I stopped to watch a time-lapse video of a woman being tied up. The result was stunning, of course, and I sighed as the video came to an end. Not even a second passed before it resumed from the beginning.

"Nothing ever excites you," I expressed as I could feel Rowan standing directly behind me.

"I've seen it all before," he responded.

"But still." I leaned into him. "I can watch a good movie countless times and still get excited at my favorite parts. Or I can go someplace that I've been before and still find joy in it. You, on the other hand, don't get excited about anything."

"What makes you think that I don't get excited?"

"I don't know," I shrugged. "If you do, you never show it."

"Excitement can look different in different people—not everyone expresses it vocally. It can also be perceived differently by different people. Just because I don't openly show my excitement doesn't mean that I'm not," he explained.

"But you're not excited right now, in this very moment, because you said that you've seen it all before."

"Correct," he simply stated.

I then said nothing as I reopened my booklet. I think my point still stands, but I didn't want to dwell on it. Instead, I proceeded to the next section.

I soon forgot about our brief conversation as we spent the next thirty minutes viewing the remaining portion of the exhibit. In total, it took us a little over an hour to finish. I had to pee afterward, so I went into the women's restroom while Rowan waited outside for me. I did my business quickly and washed my hands.

While I was at the sink, a woman walked through the door. She ignored the stalls completely and headed straight for the sink to wash her hands. I didn't pay her much attention, and I didn't even look at her until she spoke.

"I don't mean to bother you, but I just wanted to say that I think you're beautiful," she said. I instantly looked up and glanced in her direction. She was two sinks away, staring at me, and she nodded as we made eye contact. I was not expecting the compliment at all, so it took me a second to respond.

"Oh, thank you," I laughed, grabbing a paper towel.

"I hope I don't sound creepy, but I saw you earlier, and I couldn't help but notice your beauty. It's very potent and natural. My husband encouraged me to talk to you, but I see that you have a plus-one tonight. Is the gentleman outside your partner, or perhaps a lover? I see no ring, but you're also not collard. Is he still, by any chance, your Master? If so, I apologize for confronting you. I wouldn't want to step on anyone's toes," she spoke hesitantly.

"It's okay, he doesn't mind. And yes, he is my Master." I turned the faucet off and threw away my used paper towel.

"I thought you might say that. I wanted to speak to you earlier, but he seemed very protective of you. I'm not easily startled or intimidated, but his presence is very strong," she emphasized.

"Yes, it is. It took me a minute to get used to it."

"Oh, I believe you," she nodded. We then talked for another minute or so. I inquired about her husband, and she said they were having a date night. She also mentioned that they like to dabble in the practices of BDSM, but they never go beyond their capabilities. They simply incorporate a few elements into the bedroom to spice things up.

I enjoyed talking to her for a little bit, but we eventually had to go our separate ways as I received a text from Rowan.

"I didn't mean to keep you waiting. I was talking to that lady," I told him.

"What did she say?"

"She confessed to finding me attractive, and I think she and her husband are in an open marriage. If not, they must be swingers."

"Makes sense. They've been staring at you since we arrived."

"Really?" Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because it wasn't important. People stare all the time. You were just too focused on the art to notice," he said, reaching for my hand. I gave it to him, and he guided me away from the restrooms and into the next area.

"It's almost eight-thirty," he said.

"Right." We found the table of refreshments, and I took two bottles of water, one for me and one for Rowan. They also had cookies, so I took two as well. Then we headed to the live demonstration.
.....

An hour later...

After the show, we were told to exit the exhibit through the back of the building. It led us out into this long alleyway, and Rowan and I lingered around as the crowd quickly dispersed.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" He asked me.

"Yes, I did. It was amazing and very informative. You always seem to pick good places."

"I try," he shrugged. "But it's never a hard task since you're easy to please."

"Well, yes. I'm just grateful to be included, and I love that you let me experience all these new things," I voiced, gazing up at him. He merely nodded as we began to walk through the dark alley, casually moving as if we were on a nightly stroll.

"Oh, and I want to apologize for what I said earlier—about how nothing ever excites you. I shouldn't have said that, and I'm glad you corrected me. I understand that you enjoy certain things or certain people to an extent, you just might not openly express it because that's just not your personality. I know that, of course..."

"But," I sighed. "I'm a visual learner, so sometimes I forget that you even have emotions. And as silly as it sounds, I often have to remind myself that you're human, so you must feel something. If nothing else, you at least experience the physiological responses."

"I do," he nodded in agreement.

"Of course you do," I snorted. "Because you're human." This conversation sounded even more ridiculous out loud than it did in my head.

"Would you believe me if I said that you excite me?"

I immediately halted at his words. "No, you're just saying that."

"Would it be better if I showed you since you're a visual learner?" He smirked, slowly backing me into the nearest wall. I smiled as butterflies erupted in my stomach.

"Right here?"

"Why not?" He unzipped his pants. "There's still time before the next demonstration ends."
.....

Hey everyone, I think I've mentioned in the past that I'm a slow writer, but I understand that people want faster updates. So now I won't worry about length, I will just upload whatever I have to get them out faster.

The next chapter will start soon after the events of this one, and I won't skip the spicy content.

P.S. The annual event hasn't happened yet.

Stay tuned!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.4K 2.3K 38
~ BOOK ONE; Aviritia Lust ~ ~ BOOK TWO; Eden James ~ ⚠ In the works of being Rewritten ENTIRELY! However, I will NOT be posting anything to do with t...
2.8K 77 22
A long time ago, I was once in a relationship with the love of my life. Or so I thought. I moved away and years later I took a job, back there. Back...
305K 21K 60
Updated every Monday and Wednesday (Book 1) When assassins and ex-lovers, Eliana and Reid reunite under unusual circumstances they must try and work...
353K 9.6K 21
Intro I needed to forget, I needed to feel wanted, at least just for that night and I did. He was young and handsome with muscles so defined hi...