Rising ๐ŸŽค {Glee} {1}

By coopsaadvice

{Ongoing, just so wattapad won't delete} where a boy from the football team joins one club what everyone thr... More

rising
epigraphy
season one
1. the new directions
2. mistake kisses
3. the acafellas
4. the mckinley titans little kicker
5. her last name
6. its my life
7. showdown
8. bust a move
9. keep on rolling
10. perfect harmony
11. there's nothing holding me back
12. jump! on those mattresses
13. sectionals! major heartbreak
14. you say goodbye! and i say hello!
15. Madonna!
16. i just wanna go home!
17. we've got bad reputation?
18. swollen tonsils
19. my dreams will be true
20. everyone's always talking at me!
21. funkytown
22. don't stop believing
season two
1. summer of our lives
2. britney spears
3. spencer's broken arm
4. the double date
5. rocky horror! the creature
6. i've never been kissed before you!
7. the substitute! my name's Finn
8. our name together is quinncer
9. i could never forget you!
10. the christmas spirit
11. zombie football players
12. stuck on you
13. the justin bieber experience
14. the drunk kiss
15. the sex talk
16. our own original songs
17. you watch me
18. i was born this way
19. you can go your own way
20. prom king and queen
21. nationals
season three
1. starting again
2. pre-presidential duties
4. lucky charms
5. afterglow
6. one way or another
7. i kissed a girl
8. senior year sectionals
9. you're all i want
10. first interactions
11. michael jackson week
12. the new spanish teacher
13. fall in love

3. helping mike audition

555 14 0
By coopsaadvice

(glee: episode three: asian f)

____

"five, six, seven, eight!"

spencer was happy that his girlfriend had responded her allegiance to glee club without telling her cheerio coach.

"you're late," mercedes jones walked in late as the booty camp members now turned to look at their friend, "i know, i overslept,"

quinn looked at her friend, "it's 4:30 in the afternoon," mercedes approached her teacher, "my alarm clock went off thirty minutes late this morning, kind of shifted my whole schedule," mercedes furrowed her eyebrows seeing santana there, "anyway, what's santana doing here?"

the latina cheerio sighed, "i've respond my allegiance to the glee club, without telling coach sue," mike looked at spencer who stepped forwards, "mercedes, i'll catch you up,"

"one, two, three, four, five, six—"

spencer started the dance the booty camp members were all doing when spencer stopped seeing mercedes run to the trash can, a hand to her stomach not feeling too well.

mr schuester frowned "mercedes, you okay?"

spencer went to go to mercedes when mike stopped his friends as mr schue went to mercedes, "my stomach hurts." she whined, "i think I'm gonna be sick."

santana rolled her eyes in annoyance "why are you babying her? i mean, she can't do three steps without puking 'cause she ate at Quizno's before she showed up in this joint."

"mr schue, you have us scheduled to the second right now, with school, glee club and booty camp, when else am i supposed to eat?"

"when the rest of us do." mercedes scoffed at santana, "oh, like you eat!" spencer furrowed his eyebrows, he knew his girlfriend did have some problems with eating because of coach sylvester's honest opinion on her cheerio's weights.

"it's not about eating." mr schue denied, "it's about attitude, sectionals are coming up, and if we don't give it our all..."

spencer watched the scene with his hands on his hips, "i am doing my best." mercedes promised, however mr schue went on, "no, you're not, it's not about doing your best anymore, it's about doing better."

the bell rang as spencer went towards his duffel bag smiling to his girlfriend and quinn following after mike to practice for the male's audition, "another day, another disagreement,"

____

spencer was in the dance studio rooms that he and santana had always made out in back in sophomore year, playing a song from his phone and connecting it to the speaker in the dance studio.

"are you a man who loves, cherishes, and cares for me?"

he danced to Spotlight as he had created a dance for the sad song that he had found when him and santana had broken up, putting all the emotions he felt when they broke up into his dancing.

his chest rising and falling when he stopped as the song finished with santana leaning against the dance studio door watching her boyfriend who had his tank top off, his toned chest on show seeing spencer's chest rise and then fall with each breath he took.

"wow, that was amazing,"

santana comes further into the dance studio, closing the door behind her not wanting anyone to listen in on her and her boyfriend's conversation, "you know.." she spoke trailing her finger once she was close to him up his toned chest, "you dancing is a very big turn on for me,"

spencer smirked down at his girlfriend, his hands coming down to santana's hips holding her body close to his body, looking into her chocolate brown eyes, "everything i do is a turn on for you," santana rolled her eyes, "now you just ruined the mood,"

he shook his head smiling leaning in to kiss his girlfriend's cheek, before pulling back from santana and going to his phone putting on their favourite high school musical song, when the intro played.

a smile comes onto spencer's face coming back to santana, "take my hand," he sang holding out his hand for santana to take, "i'll take the lead, and every turn will be safe with me,"

he put his hand under santana's chin lifting her eyes to met his eyes, "don't be afraid, afraid to fall,"

"you know i'll catch you through it all,"

santana had her head pressed against spencer's head as his hand moved to her lower back, "and you can't keep us apart," santana moved her head back in a circular motion as spencer held her waist dancing.

his hand brings his girlfriend's body back close to his smiling, "cause my heart is..wherever you are,"

his blue eyes met santana's brown eyes, his hand coming into her cheek, "it's like catching lightning the chances of finding someone like you,"

"it's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do, and with every step together, we just keep on getting better,"

"so can i have this dance?"
"can i have this dance?"

the music stopped as spencer pressed his lips against santana's lips, moving to embrace his girlfriend in a hug loving how her head was perfect height for her head to rest on his shoulder, "i love you, forever and always,"

"i love you too, forever and always,"

____

"ladies,"

spencer approached his girlfriend, samaria and brittany at santana's locker as the three of them spoke about brittany's senior class president campaign as spencer put that behind him after he thought about what he already had done that he could put down in his essays, "hey spence," santana leaned upwards placing a kiss upon her boyfriend's lips.

santana takes her boyfriend's hand as samaria lead them to where rachel and kurt stood, "nice blouse, hummel, it really brings out the colour of you pink eye,"

spencer gives his best friend a look, "samaria," she didn't look at her best friend when brittany looked to rachel, "so i assume i can rely on your vote, rachel,"

"i'm sorry, brittany, but i've already pledged my fidelity to kurt," she then shows the button that had kurt's faces on then, "oh, so you're cool with flushing McKinley High's future down the magical poop-stealing water chair?"

spencer sees his step brother and rachel share an confused look, "did you know that in six years at this school, we've only exclusively had male students council presidents?"

"and, yeah—" samaria then started to speak, "kurt looks like jimmy fallon's butch daughter, but a vote for him would only empower yet another frank and beans,"

"yea," spencer agreed to what his step brother gave him a look in disbelief as santana smiled up at her boyfriend, 0where has that patriarchy gotten us? double digit inflation, economics free fall, oil spills, war in afghanistan,"

santana intertwined her hand with spencer's hands, "i tweeted about britt's flash mob pep rally in the gym, and we're all showing us to support her with girl power,"

brittany nods her head, "yes," she smiled thankfully to her two closest friends and secret girlfriend, "boys have made one hell of a mess in this school, and there's only one way to clean it up," she turned her back to them walking.

brittany had her flash mob performing the song Run the World (Girls) as spencer hudson sat back against his seat in the gym seats watching his girlfriend and a few of his friends dance to support brittany in her campaign.

especially loving when he saw his girlfriend's cheer skirt fly up at the dance moves she performed on the gym floor alongside her best friend, "she's so sexy,"

____

santana's hand ran down spencer's toned chest, where the two made out on santana's bed, with santana against her bed as spencer was on top of her pressing kissed down her bare neck and collarbone loving the throaty moans coming from his girlfriend's lips at his biting and sucking.

his knee was placed in between his girlfriend's thighs, "so sexy," he kissed down santana's neck further down, his hand intertwining with santana's hand, "are you sure about this?"

her hand comes to her boyfriend's cheek, "i should be the one asking you that cause it's your—" instead of letting santana say anything, he looked into her eyes smiling at the way he saw what she saw in his eyes, love and adoration for each other.

"i love you,"
"i love you too, forever and always,"
"forever and always,"

santana wrapped an leg around her boyfriend before spinning themselves over as she was now on top with her hands having a hold of her boyfriend's hand in her own hands, leaning down to kiss him when one of their phones start to ring from the pile of their jackets, bagpacks and spencer's shirt, "you've got to be kidding me,"

"ignore it,"

spencer tried to ignore the ringing sound coming from their pile of clothes when it stopped before playing again as spencer moved santana to his side, who leaned against the headboard now bored.

he goes through the pile before getting his phone and putting it against his ear when seeing that it was mike who was calling him, "what? you're doing the audition now," spencer ran a hand through his hand looking to his girlfriend who had her hair down out of her ponytail, "yea, okay bye,"

"don't tell me that you're actually going,"

santana watched as her boyfriend got his shirt back onto his body now covering his toned chest from her eyes putting on his jacket after, "i'm sorry," he went to his girlfriend's side of the bed and kissed santana, "i-i have to go,"

she frowned, "every single time we get close to being intimate, someone or something always has to interrupt us," spencer moved a piece of her hair behind her ear, "i love you," santana looked into spencer's blue eyes, "i love you too babe, i have to go," he kissed once more before standing up and walking out of his girlfriend's bedroom and out of her house going towards his car.

____

booty camp came around once again, with the new directions who needed help or just wanted to come and join did, "okay, so, before we dine into today's booty camp, i just want to say how impressed mike, spencer and i have been with everyone's progress,"

mr schue furrowed his eyebrows seeing brittany also in the booty camp, "uh, brittany, why are you here?" the cheerleader looked to samaria who had her hands on her hips, "cause i intend on, you know, dancing my way into the voters' hearts," spencer smiled at that.

"okay," mr schue glanced to spencer and mike who shrugged their shoulders, "all right, everyone up," mike, spencer and mr schue all stood up from their crouched down position, "now your homework assignment was the widow-maker, perhaps the hardest show choir dance move ever,"

spencer watched mercedes and kurt stretch their legs out, "now, when you get it right, one of us is gonna tap you out, then you can have a seat,"

"a five, six, seven, eight!"

the booty camp members all started off well with spencer smiling seeing his girlfriend, brooke, samaria and brittany all perfect the widow-maker tapping their shoulders.

spencer went off to the side as mike and mr schue were now in front of mercedes and finn who were the only ones left, he leaned his back against the ballet pole watching mr schue nod his head at finn, "good job, buddy,"

and the only person left was mercedes who had pain in her ankle when brad stopped playing the piano when mercedes raised her voice.

"look, mercedes, i want you to be the best you can be, okay? did you even practice this?" mr schue continued asking, "stop picking on me, you're always singling me out, making me look bad,"

"that's crazy—"

"no," mercedes said stopping their teacher, "you're crazy for not letting me shine, where's rachel, huh? i don't see her being apart of the team," spencer looked around realising that rachel once again didn't come, "rachel practices every—"

mercedes turned to finn, "no one asked you, finn,"

spencer sees his friends look at mercedes' wide eyed, "everyone knows rachel is your favourite," mr schue shook his head, "that's not true,"

mercedes nods her head, "no, it's true, you give that skinny, garaminal-wearing ass-kissed everything," spencer watched in amusement, "and you know, for two years, i took it, but not anymore, i'm done,"

she hit the stand making the papers fall onto the floor turning back to face mr schue, "i've outgrown you, i've outgrown all of you,"

"mercedes!"

the girl kept her back facing mr schue, "you walk out that door, you're out of glee club," spencer looked to his teacher in shock at what he was saying.

____

spencer sat down next to his girlfriend, seeing some of his football buddies there knowing that shane has gotten them to come and support mercedes in her and rachel's diva off.

the wide receiver moved his arm behind his girlfriend's back smiling as santana looked at her boyfriend smiling before her face went back to her resting bitch face seeing a cheerleader look at her boyfriend sending a glare to the girl.

"i close my eyes so i can be with you.."

spencer rubbed santana's arm in comfort sensing that she was on edge when he leant into her ear whispering if she wanted to go and eat breadsticks after.

and normally his girlfriend would agree straight away taking him to his car so he could drive them there but instead santana shook her head, about to say something into her boyfriend's ear when rachel and mercedes stopped.

the new directions standing up clapping this hands, "whoo! whoo!" spencer stands up clapping his hands for mercedes sending his friend a kind smile.

spencer saw the look on rachel's face after her and mercedes finished their diva off, spencer saw kurt going out from the auditorium, "let me know if you wanna go to breadsticks if you change your mind, okay?"

santana nods her head letting spencer kiss her cheek grabbing his duffel bag sending a nod to his football buddies before going to where kurt went out of the auditorium, "kurt! wait up,"

the nominee for senior class president stopped looking to his step brother, "spencer, hey, what's up?"

spencer looked at him, "let me be your senior class vice president," kurt looked at him, "i thought you were voting for brittany?" spencer looked down, "i love britt like a sister but i know if she wins, the school will be all rainbows and ponies," kurt hummed, "and with me being your vice president, i can get you the football players votes and the gamers votes,"

"okay, deal,"

spencer smiled at his step brother, "okay, i know a few things that i know brittnay is going to say in her election," he comments knowing that kurt wanted to win, "and if you wanna win, we're going to have play dirty,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426K 8.1K 54
๐†๐‹๐„๐„ ๐— ๐Ž๐‚ โ”โ”€โ”‰โ”ˆโ—ˆโ–โ—ˆโ”ˆโ”‰โ”€โ” "indecisive feeling of enjoyment. hold the thought, i think i need a moment. โ”โ”€โ”‰โ”ˆโ—ˆโ–โ—ˆโ”ˆโ”‰โ”€โ” in which a always happy blonde...
47.3K 901 45
Quinn Fabray x Male OC
46.8K 1.2K 75
Madeleine Parker ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” a perfect girl, co-captain of the Cheerios, Straight A student, everyone in McKinnley High adored her- how do their opinions...
70.1K 1.8K 25
"You don't look gay." Puck had never been too educated on the gay community, so when he meets another football player that doesn't seem gay, he's jus...