๐“ž๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“พ๐“ท - ๐™ธ.Mษชแด…แดส€ษชสแด€

By Black_Bunny07

Quick footsteps are barely heard at the brink of midnight. Run. That's all you can do, just run. You can't lo... More

Sแด‡แด€sแดษด Oษดแด‡
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Sแด‡แด€sแดษด Tแดกแด
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Sแด‡แด€sแดษด Tสœส€แด‡แด‡
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Change 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Sแด‡แด€sแดษด Fแดแดœส€
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
REWRITE

Chapter 21

786 21 17
By Black_Bunny07

▍japan, ua high
𝐎 𝐒 𝐇 𝐔 𝐍
𝐢. 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚
21. ➩ ↬

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

second person

𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 it was time for your team to go up. You, Bakugo and Izuku are the last team to take the practical exam. And to make matters worse, you're up against All Might, so all of your classmates will be watching. Fantastic. You're going to die with a live audience.

The three of you walked down the empty road. Your battle was in a big city. A fake city to be specific, one that was built for training like this. Which goes to show how big UA's budget is.

"Kacchan, for this exam, the teacher is the villain, and we're the heroes, so we need to keep in mind the villain's combat ability and choose to either fight or run, but in our case, the villain is All Might, and fighting against him is dangerous. I think it's a really bad idea, anyway-" Bakugo walked ahead to ignore him, but Izuku only followed him. "Wait, Kacchan!"

"Stop following me!" Bakugo shouted irritatedly, annoyed by his persistence.

"If we keep going straight, All Might will probably be waiting for us." Izuku told him, he was trying to form a plan. "We should take a detour-"

"Why should we run away? It'd definitely be better if we beat him up!"

"We should avoid combat if we can no matter what!"

"We'll toy with him until it's almost over, and then once he's tired out, I'll beat him up!" Bakugo stubbornly said as he walked ahead, unknowing how wrong he was.

Izuku paused to stare Bakugo before he sighed and caught back up. All he wanted was to at least be on the same page about this fight, and Bakugo is being really difficult. "Who do you think All Might is? Even with the handicap, you can't win against him!"

Irritation build up in Bakugo, he felt as if Izuku was calling him weak. So, he backhand slapped him. "Don't say another word... Just because things are going better for you, doesn't mean you should talk. It's pissing me off."

There was a pause, Izuku touched his cheek and flashes of the past bullying flooded his mind. He swallowed thickly and tried to slow his heart back down.

𝑇𝒽𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑚𝑖𝑑𝑑𝑙𝑒 𝑠𝑐𝒽𝑜𝑜𝑙, he reminded himself and caught up to Bakugo once again. "I'm saying this so we can pass the test! Listen, Kacchan-"

Bakugo angrily interrupted him with the loud voice of his yelling. "I told you, your power isn't needed to pass-"

"Stop yelling!" Izuku ended up cutting him off as well by shouting at him back. "This is why we can never have a real conversation!"

Before the argument could continue, a thorough wave of wind hurled at them. All of which blowed them away in the process as All Might's voice was heard in the fog and smoke. "Who gives a damn about damaging the city?"

Both Izuku and Bakugo unknowingly shared the same thought when they saw All Might emerge through the smoke. 𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠... 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑠𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛?!

The number one hero now played a villain as he took heavy steps. Which caused a gust of wind blowing at them from just that alone. "If you think of this as an exam, you'll be sorry. I am a villain, heroes. Come at me with everything you've got!"

"We can't take him head on. Let's run!" Izuku told Bakugo as he immediately got up and took a head start. That's when he finally noticed it. 𝑊𝒽𝑒𝑟𝑒'𝑠 𝑌/𝑛?

"Don't tell me what to do!" Stubbornly, Bakugo ignored his protests as Sll Mkght ran at him. "Stun Grenade!" He used this attack to throw All Might off guard.

But All Might saw through the attack and grabbed Bakugo's face with one hand and raised him in the air. Bakugo tried to use his explosions to loosen All Might's grip, but the man only slammed him on the ground.

"With such weak consecutive hits, it just stings though. And-" Instantly, All Might appeared behind Izuku. "You're not off the hook either, Young Midoriya. Are you leaving your teammate and running away?"

At the same time, both Izuku and Bakugo used their Quirks completely unsynchronized. Izuku used his Quirk to jump back, right as Bakugo used his Quitk to jump forward. So, they ended up colliding.

"Kacchan, we need to run away! I don't know where Y-"

"Shut it!"

"Whoops. That's no good." All Might watched Bakugo get up angrily and started to walk towards him while Izuku tried to reason with him. "Question. Have either of you begun to even notice the lack of appearance from your other disappearance?"

After that question, both boys stood in their places as Bakugo finally realized you weren't there. Then it came to him.

He hasn't seen you since the three of you first walked in. After that, you started walking slow, but he never paid enough attention to notice your disappearance.

"That's what I was trying to tell you." Izuku sighed as the yelling had finally come to a pause at Bakugo's realization. "We need to leave and find Y/n."

While all the commotion was transpiring, you were watching the scene unfold as you sat on top of a building. You took your time observing All Might, trying to figure out how to get the handcuffs on him.

There was a slight ping in your hurt, a slight pain that you ignored. Did they really not realize you were gone? Part of you felt upset about that.

After being inseparable for years, it felt like they were choosing now to separate. And for that thought, you decided to ignore the feeling. That was just your insecurities talking, you know they could never truly forget you. They just argue like two irritated brothers.

You watched with narrowed eyes as All Might trapped Izuku in a metal bar. Then, he punched Bakugo so hard in the stomach that the blonde teenager vomited.

For a good minute, All Might talked to Bakugo, who looked like he was ready to forfeit right then and there. But then, right as All Might was going to finish him off, one of the most unexpected things (to you) happened.

The blasian boy, Izuku Midoriya, punched Bakugo in the face with so much force that it sent the blonde rolling on the ground. "Don't say you'd rather lose." Quickly, he picked the blonde up and left the scene.

𝑊𝑜𝑤. 𝐼'𝑚 𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 𝑡𝒽𝑖𝑠, you thought to yourself as your eyes were a bit wide from what you had just seen. Never would you've ever guessed Izuku would punch Bakugo, and with that much force.

You wanted him to, but even told to because of the years of trauma. But Izuku was a scared and nervous boy back then, even around you. So, you would've never expected he would actually do it. But Bakugo really has been testing his patience today.

While they hid in a random ally and argued over what to do, you decided to keep All Might distracted. So, he doesn't catch them unguarded and in the middle of an argument, for the second time.

"All Might." You called his name, he turn around to see you standing before him. "You lived in America for a while, right? So, you should know a thing or two about street fighting."

"Actually, I do." All Might spent a few years in North America. One of his favorite places was California, he had a few nice friends there.

"Interesting." You smiled almost playfully before running towards him. Of course, you knew you couldn't beat him. You're not dumb. But, you could toy with him.

When All Might came at you, you slid between his legs. Then, used your staff to knock him off his humongous feet.

But All Might hardly moved much, which you weren't surprised about. But what did surprise you is what it felt like when you hit him with your staff.

"What are you made of? Metal?" You asked confused as you repeatedly poked him with the end of your staff. "This is inhuman. There's no reason your body should be built like this. Aren't you an old man?"

All Might just simply stared at you, blinking a few times. He didn't exactly know what to say or how to react to being poked by you. So, he just awkwardly stood there.

"Okay, I can tell you definitely pull." You commented before jumping back, to put some distance between you.

"This is a rather weird one sided conversation." All Might commented akwardly before he rushed at, continuing the battle. "I can tell you're not taking this serious."

"I'm not." You jumped out the way of his attack when he rushed at you. "I'm not like Izuku and Katsuki. I don't worship you or feel the need to prove a point. I'm not obsessed with beating you, I know my limits. But I'm also not scared to at least try to fight you, even if I know I can't win."

"That's an interesting outlook." All Might said, as he clapped his hands together to send a wave of wind at you. "Is that why you're not with them, right now?"

"They need to figure out their own problems. That doesn't involve me." You answered, jumping away from the wave of wind. "I don't see a reason to hear them argue like children till they learn how to work together."

"Well, you're right about those two needing to learn how to work together. You figured out why they're paired against me." All Might walked towards you and stared down at you. "So, you must've figured out why you're paired with them by now."

"Because I'm their weakness. I'm who they both want to be, for different reasons. I am the glue and backbone that keeps them together." You replied staring up at the large man. "And if I'm not there to keep them together, they fall apart. That's how they're learning to work together. They share a common love and devotion. Me."

"Correct. Very intelligent."

When All Might rushed for a close range attack, you raised your hand. Using your Quirk to take control of his body so you could push him back.

But you could hardly move him by much, which confused you. The confusion wavered your guard, which allowed All Might to break free from your hold.

Quickly, you used your staff to launch yourself over his very tall body and land behind him. You stared down at your purple glowing hands in concern. "What the hell?"

With haste, you decided it was time for you to leave so you could figure out what the hell happened with your power. But when you used your Quirk to propel yourself up, All Might was quick to grab you by the leg and throw you back down.

Right before you hit the concrete, you were able to stable yourself on the ground. Looking at him with surprise. He was so quick, you hardly saw him move coming at you.

Right as All Might ran at you once more, Bakugo appeared with his explosions aimed at the mad a distraction. "Deku!"

There was smoke from his explosions, where Izuku emerged from. The green haired boy had one Bakugo's gauntlet, which he used to release a large explosion that pained his arm in the process.

"You we're using something like this, Kacchan?" He questioned as he stared down at the gauntlet in disbelief. It was much more powerful than he originally thought.

"Grab her and run, you damn idiot!" Bakugo shouted at Izuku irritatedly while he used his explosions to fly away in the air.

"Oh, right!"

Izuku grabbed your hand and pulled you close. Then, he moved that same hand to hold your waist and pull you up. Where you instinctively wrapped your legs around his torso, and wrapped your arms around his neck.

The blasian boy followed behind Bakugo as they raced to the escape gate. "Almost there... Almost at the gate! As long as one us gets through, we pass!"

"Uh, boys." You called as you looked back, your eyes identified a rapidly moving energy source. You held on tightly to Izuku from how fast he was moving.

"Damn. He sent that blast from middle of the town, all the way to the gate?" Bakugo thought out loud, as he saw the damage of the blast All Might sent towards them in the beginning.

Bakugo furrowed his eyebrows, confused to why All Might wasn't chasing them. "Bastard, didn't you keep saying there was no way we'd beat him, you idiot? There's no way he was knocked out by that, scum!"

"About that, guys." Your face went blank as you felt irritated that neither of them were listening and to you. You were trying to warn them. But it was too late, he's already here.

"The next time he catches up, it'll be my turn to blow him away with my gauntlet!"

"Yes, yes. And then?" All Might's voice startled the two of them when he suddenly appeared between the both of them.

You sighed in disappointment. You were trying to warn them that All Might was closing in on them. But Bakugo wouldn't stop gloating so you could hardly say anything.

When Bakugo tried to use his explosions, All Might punched his arm and broke the gauntlet. Then, he punched the gauntlet on Izuku's arm, the force causing him to drop you.

All Might kneed Bakugo in chin with the force that sent him to a building. Then, he grabbed Izuku by the arm and slammed him down on Bakugo once the blonde came back. And you were kicked into a building.

All Might grabbed Izuku's arm and dangled him as he stepped on Bakugo's back. "That's wonderful, heroes! You cooperated, however reluctantly, and faced me!"

When Bakugo tried to get up, be used his foot to slam him back down. "However, you three, that was a prerequisite for this exam! A warm up. Let me show you a taste of my prime days."

"Damn it..." Izuku tried to slip out of the man's harsh and tight grip.

"What kind of face is that, Young Midoriya?" All Might watched Izuku struggle before he threw him at the ground. "Getting away from me with your maximum firepower and then getting through the escape gate. That appears to have been you boy's answer to save her. But now that I've destroyed Young Bakugo's gauntlets, you've lost that maximum firepower. It's over."

"Shut up..." Bakugo made a huge explosion to get free from All Might. Then, he grabbed Izuku. "I'm gonna send you flying! I don't like it, but with what we've got right now, this is the only way to win!"

"Hey, wait-"

"Die!" Bakugo sent Izuku basically flying towards the escape.

"Are you serious, Kacchan?!" Izuku shouted. He did not appreciate being randomly thrown like a chew toy.

When Izuku was close to the exit, All Might appeared and forced his weight on him, which sent him flying into a bus. Keep in mind, All Might weighs a ton so Izuku's back was struggling. Especially when his body bounced off the bus and hit the ground.

"Come on now, you're being too naive, heroes! Have you even come to realize Young Patterson is gone?" Truthfully, All Might only noticed that you weren't there because of how long it's been since you last attacked him.

Suddenly, you appeared out of nowhere where and shifted all your strength to your leg to kick All Might in the face. Which successfully, pushed him back.

"I'm offended." You said as you stood up and stared at the blonde man. "Why isn't everyone's attention on me?"

Bakugo sent a huge explosion towards All Might to help you distract him. "Go Deku, hurry! I can still move more than you, with your cobbled-together power! Make yourself useful, damn scum!"

He repeated his large explosion, sending it at All Mivht time and time again. While you used your Quirk to push Izuku ahead. But you noticed the strain Bakugo was doing on himself.

When All Might attempted to go after Izuku, Bakugo launched himself in the way. "Go to sleep, Young Bakugo." All Might grabbed him and forced him down on the concrete, stopping him from doing another deathly explosion. "Sorry, but as a teacher, I'm a little traumatized when you destroy your own body to fight."

"Hurry up, go, damn nerd...!" Bakugo shouted with an exhausted voice. "I break... and break myself. Even if it means twisting myself, I'll win the way I choose..." Bakugo redirected his attention to All Might. "I won't accept that I can't even beat you like that..."

𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑡𝘩𝑎𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠. You thought to yourself and sighed quietly in disappointment. One thing that really irritated you about Bakugo, is how he over exaggerated everything.

All night has been a hero, and the top hero for at least 20 years now. All Might's prime was before and a few years after Bakugo was even born.

Yet, Bakugo made it seem like he'd be able to beat the literal number one hero after only training in the hero school for a few months. It made no sense to you why Bakugo thought he could beat ever beat All Might after only training for a like 3 months. The school year isn't even half way yet.

Of course you understood that Bakugo had been training a little before UA. But even still, so have many other students. Todoroki was literally born and raised to be a hero, and even he acknowledges there's still a long way to go.

You were annoyed that Bakugo's soul goal was to beat All Might and become number one. In your opinion, he needed to first learn how to capalize on his own strengths and weaknesses, before comparing himself to someone that's 20 years ahead of his time.

It's not a bad thing to admit when someone's stronger than you. Especially when they're the number one hero. All Might's stronger than everyone. And Bakugo still can't even beat Aizawa yet. He needs to set smaller goals and work his way up to All Might. Just an opinion.

Anyways, without thinking much, Izuku ran towards All Might and used his Quirk to punch his jaw. Then, he grabbed Bakugo and ran.

"I'm so done with this." You could've escaped at any given time. But you didn't so Bakugo and Izuku could learn their lessons. Apparently, the only lesson they actually learned was to work together.

Other than that, Bakugo was exactly the same. And all of this pissed you off so much that you decided you were too disappointed to do this any longer.

You used your Quirk to propel yourself and fly towards the escape gate. Then you used your Quirk to forcefully push them through the gate before walking inside yourself.

"Team Midoriya, Bakugo and Patterson have passed! All matches for Class 1-A's practical exams have been completed!"

➩ : O S H U N : ➩

After the practical exam fiasco, the school day was pretty much over. You went home with a headache and a very sore body from being thrown into building. Beat belief that shower and nap you had when you got home, hit different.

On friday, it would officially be the last day of school before summer. Summer was at the end of the first semester in Japan. Different from other places in the world. Just like how school started in April instead of august, in Japan.

In class, most of your classmates were talking about the Hero Course training camp. Personally, you hoped to visit your heritage homeland, Mali, before the trip. It's been a while since you've been.

Plus, you haven't heard from your best friend, Rufaro Okoye, in the last couple months. So, you wanted to see him and see if he was okay.

While you were listening to the song 'Last Last' by Burna Boy and playing Subway Surfers on your phone. You saw a notification from Mina pop up on your phone, so you clicked it to see what it was.

Hey, I just wanted remind
you that I'm here for you and
that you're absolutely amazing|

Btw, I hope you feel better
after that battle with AM
cause it look like it hurt ngl|

I just wanted to let you kno
you can always talk to me
or if you don't want to talk
we can just hangout and
listen to music and do
something dumb like push
Monoma down the stairs|

or hug and listen to music
that's always an option too|

love you bestie♡|

thank you but why are
you texting me this when
you could just get up and
|tell me?

Because I don't feel like
getting up|

But I wanted to remind
you that I love youuu♡|

luv you you too
|i guess♡

Aww you do?!?!|

|no♡

Luv you too bestie♡|
𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑 7:15 𝐴𝑀

Aizawa opened the door to his classroom and walked inside. "Morning." He greeted his students as he walked to the front of the room, quieting everyone down.

"Unfortunately, there are those who did not pass the final exams. Accordingly, for the training camp in the wood..." A very weird smile appeared on his face. "Everyone's going!"

"A last minute twist!"

"We can go too?" Kirishima questioned with a look of disbelief.

"Yeah. Some failed the practical exam, but no one failed the written exam. In the practical, Kirishima, Kaminari, Ashido, Sato, and Sero failed. For this time's exam, we on the villain side made sure to leave a way for the students to win while watching to see how you all would take on the task at hand. If we hadn't, most of you would've gotten stuck before you started."

"So, when you said you were really out to crush us..." Ojiro trailed off and stared at Aizawa nervously.

"That was to make you feel cornered. In the first place, the training camp in the woods is one to increase strength. So those who failed need it the most. They have to get stronger." Again, Aizawa did a very weird smile. He enjoyed messing with his students. "It was a rational falsehood."

"A rational falsehood!"

"Failure is failure." Aizawa narrowed his eyes at the students who failed. "We have prepared a separate time for extra lesson for you all. Frankly, it'll be tougher than the extra lessons you'd get if you stayed at school."

The rest of the day went by in a blur. There was a lot of talk about what people planned on doing for the summer before going off to the training camp.

The glass agreed on going to the mall on Saturday to prepare for the training camp. They all agreed to go on Saturday, which was the next day.

So, that's how you found yourself at the Kiyashi Ward mall during the Saturday afternoon. You distinctly ren visiting this mall with the girls a month ago, after the Sports Festival.

All of Class A was here, except for Bakugo and Todoroki. You drove Mina and Uraraka because you weren't the closest to them. Well, you're getting close to Uraraka. Still counts.

"Kiyashi Ward shopping mall!" Mina announced to her classmates and friends as they all stood in the center of the giant mall. "One of the biggest malls in Japan. Everything you'll ever need is here."

Just after she said that, there were a few people that spotted you all. And with it, they're call had more people see you. "Oh, aren't those UA students?! I saw them on TV! Sports festival, yeah!

"Oh, there are still people who remember that..." Uraraka trailed from surprise at the swarm of people who recognized the class.

When going out, normally you try not to be so noticeable. You were one of ones that gained the most followers on social media. And by one of the most, you were the second to Todoroki.

"There is a lot of people who remember that. And they won't be forgetting anytime soon." You told her quietly as you looked at the time on your phone. You needed to go back home and help Shinso with his room after this.

"Oh my god! It's Patterson!"

A large crowd of people shouted your name, saying multiple things you didn't bother to decipher. It was tiresome, but the most you did to acknowledge the fans were a simple smile and wave.

"Wow! You're very popular!" Urararka exclaimed. She could hear the loud screams of your names and people asking repeated questions are saying compliments.

"Partly for the wrong reasons." One thing about any part of Asia for black people, is that they either love you like a celebrity, or hate you like a celebrity.

They love you because you're soemthing they've never seen before, something they want to touch to see if it's real. Or they hate you because they can't believe there's someone of your skin amoungst them, doing the things they do. Like you're an animal that don't understand human courtesy.

Uraraka friended, she did not understand what you meant by that. "What wrong reasons?" She asked, wholeheartedly wanting to know.

You stared at her for a moment, you could tell she genuinely didn't understand a damn thing about racism. "Nothing to worry yourself about." You have a loose smile and patted her shoulder before continuing to walk. 𝐵𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝒽𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡.

Class A agreed on splitting up in to look for what they needed and would meet back at the center around 3PM. You were with Mina. Uraraka was acting weird around Izuku and went off somewhere flusteredly.

"You know, I think it's kinda cute that Uraraka had a crush on Midoriya." Mina said as the both of you looked at proper clothes for the training camp. "I mean, it would be cuter if he wasn't practically claimed by you. Bust still, seeing her have a healthy crush is adorable."

"She's the sweetest soul, so at least she likes someone that's kind like her." You answered as you grabbed a pair of black and green cargo pants. "I'll exclude how they look like they could be siblings."

"I didn't want to say it." Mina stifled a laugh with her hand. "But their big eyes and the way the act so alike. She looks like she could be his half sister, not gonna lie."

"I guess opposites don't attract."

There was a pause where Mina took a moment to analyze your reaction. "Does it bother you? That you and her like the same guy."

"It's weird." You admitted, biting your tongue a bit. "We're not that close, so I'm not going to tell her that I love him. Especially knowing she likes him, too. It'll be awkward and I don't want it to feel like a competition."

"If she knew... do you think it'll turn into a competition?" Mina asked curiously as she eyed you. You were usually calm about the whole thing.

"I'm hoping not. But you never know." You shrugged your shoulders and sighed, grabbing your clothes and walking to the front desk. "Honestly, it's up to Izuku. If he ends up liking her, then it's whatever. I'll cry my little heart out. But I'm not gonna go back and forth or chase a guy."

Mina narrowed her eyes as she paid for her stuff. "Didn't you drop your sneaky link for him?"

"Damn bitch." You blinked a few times from disrespect before paying the cashier. "I told you that I'll still cry. I might be acting hard, but I'm sensitive. I dropped some good head for him, so it better not go unappreciated."

"Really? That's what you're worried about?" Mina shook her head and rolled her eye with a small smile before grabbing her bags.

"What?" You grabbed your bags and the both of you headed out the store, looking for another. "Now I'm gonna tighten up like a virgin."

"I thought you said you never- OH!" Mina's widen and she laughed once she realized what you would do.

Just as the both of you walked in a other store, you realized you bought Izuku something from the last year. So, you decided to somehow give it to him and runaway. "I'll be right back. I need to drop something off."

For the last 3 weeks, yes that much time has passed, you've been avoiding Izuku. Remember when you said you wouldn't avoid him for long?

Yeah, well everytime you tell yourself you're going to talk to him. You get in embarrassed about when you kissed him. And then you end up turning the other way.

Every time single time you're reminded of that tragic day, you either mentally from embarrassment or your knees get weak because of how good he looks. Because be so for real, Izuku Midoriya looks majestic as hell. Don't lie to yourself.

Finally, you managed to build your dignity up. You can now stand in the same room as him without dying inside. But that's about it. You still need to get the courage to look him in the eyes without folding.

Anyways, after a few minutes you walked back where the group split up. First, a familiar brunette came to your field of vision. Uraraka. And in front of her was Izuku.

But really caught yourself was the hooded person holding Izuku. At first glance, you weren't exactly sure who it was. And you don't really care. Izuku was clearly in trouble.

"Hey." You made your appearances known as you approached the the theee. Ignoring the wary look Uraraka gave you as you walked .

"I'm confused. Who gave you the right to touch him?" Your eyes noticed the hands on Izuku neck, and you didn't like that. "Who even are you? Or would you like me to tell you who I am forst, and beat your ass later?"

Shiagaraki smiled an eerie smile, your arrival was unexpected but he was intrigued. "I have a feeling you might already remember."

"Oh. You're right. I do remember you." You walked towards him and Izuku. "It was hard to say, you're cosplaying as a normal person today. But yeah, I remember you."

Dropping your bags on the grown and standing face to face with him. You met his eyes and spoke quietly, your gaze hard and unwavering. "I let you go once because, unlike you, I can admit when I'm not strong enough. But make no mistake."

"If you hurt him..." Your eyes glowed a vibrant dark purple shade, dark purple veins appearing briefly around your eyes. Your tone was quiet but firm and serious. "𝐼 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝘩𝑢𝑟𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢. 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑡𝑜𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑣𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑠."

There was a still silence that fell before you as Ahigaraki stared at your eyes and dark veins that appeared around them. He stared with intrest in the new development. He had not seen that last time. Seems you have grown stronger. It wasn't just talk.

Then, Shigaraki smiled again, unsettling. "Funny. I heard Iyoni said the same thing." His voice almost matched yours, but in a more playful tone.

"Then you know it's true." The veins in your eyes disappeared and your eyes stopped glowing as you leaned back. Crossing your arms to your chest. "Stop with your empty threats and leave. It's too crowded, you can't really do anything without being shot down. And as dumb as you are, I'm sure you're smart enough to at least know that much."

"If you think I plan on taking any of you out in the middle of a mall, you're the one that's not so smart. This run in was simply by chance." Shigaraki removed his hands from Izuku's neck and put them in his pockets. "𝑇𝘩𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙 𝑠𝘩𝑜𝑤 𝑖𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝘩𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑒𝑡."

As Shiagaraki geinnned and begin walking away, Uraraka quickly rushed over to the both of you. "Wait, Tomura Shigaraki!" Izuku called the man's name as he rubbed his throat in anger. "What is All for One after?"

There was a slight pause before Shiagaraki smokily shrugged his shoulders. "Who knows? More importantly, you should be careful. The next time we meet will likely be when I have decided to kill you." That was the last thing Shiagaraki said before he disappeared in the crowd.

While Uraraka tended to Izuku and made sure he was okay. You simply stared at the crowd Shigaraki disappeared in. Again, you let him go again. For the same reason he couldn't attack.

The thing she said kept ringing in your head. You couldn't help but think deeply about what he was old you.

How did he know your grandmother and a quote of hers? And what does he mean 'the real show isn't here yet'? What is planning? What does he know?

There was so many questions ringing in your mind. You didn't want to show it, nor did you want admit it out loud. But he had shaken you up. He left fear in you because of the uncertainty.

Shigaraki knew too much. Much more than he lead in. And clearly you were officially a target fof his. But was it because of your power, or your connection with to your grandmother. Or is it both?

Why were you feeling so much fear of the unknown? You felt terrified because soemthing told you somehting was coming but you couldn't put together what it would be. All you could piece was that it was an attack. That's all.

"Y/n." Izuku called your name louder when he noticed you how spaced out. Had been calling your name a few times but clearly you were in your own head about the situation.

Finally, you turned your head towards Izuku. "Sorry. Are you okay?" You asked, coming to your senses to realize Ozuku was the one being held captive.

"I'm okay. But are you?" Izuku searched your eyes to find the truth in them. Wanting to know how you felt and what you were thinking. Your lips could lie but your eyes couldn't. And he read them so well.

It had been weeks since the two of you had a proper question. And he no longer wanted to talk to you about the kiss. He just wanted to talk to you. That's all.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Just..." You trailed off, thinking of the right word to describe how you felt without saying you were downright scared. "Conflicted."

You were definitely conflicted. So was Izuku. And from the way Urararka looked between you and Izuku, she was conflicted as well. But she said nothing.

Conflict.

ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ_ʙᴜɴɴʏ07//ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛᴇ!
sorry, i had an african wedding to attend. like it? this one was kind of long. this is very unedited.

O S H U N

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 219 54
[COMPLETED] Heiress to the richest company in the world. The government of Japan has good relationships with your grandfather. It was the duty of the...
18.1K 977 49
๐“๐–๐Ž ๐Ž๐… ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“๐’ "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ง๐จ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ซ๐ค, ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›...
14K 492 17
แดตแถปแต˜แตแต˜ แดนโฑแตˆแต’สณโฑสธแตƒหฃ แถ ! สณแต‰แตƒแตˆแต‰สณ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ If your dreams don't scare you there too small. โž โ™กห—หโœŽ*เณƒหš๐Ÿ’:; โ†ณ โ ยก Stop moving ya head ! โž โ•”โ•โ•โ•...