I Hate Love But It Loves Me

By Hera_Cordelia

about a girl who hates love trying her best to live in BL novel What will she do when the love that she has b... More

1- Reborn as a clingy woman
2- I hate relationships
3- Henry
4- Divorce paper
5- Rumors
6- Sweet talker
7- Flirty fool
8- She was on his mind
9- The table had flipped upside down
10- We agreed to divorce
11- Spicy ramen
12- Bailey Joy
13- I got a boyfriend
14- This is a chance
15- Legally divorced
16- Isn't that heartbreaking
17- This is my boyfriend's brother
18- It was the reality
19- He looks exactly like Henry
20- Stop being a matchmaker
21- Corum watch
22- I will meet you soon
23- Dean's birthday party
24- That guy is a gentleman
25- The friendship has broken
26- His mother died
27- I forgot how to play
I need your help / must answer
28- You can cry
29- He is also my best friend
Published a book which y'all prefer
30- I have never loved anyone
31- True love only exists in books
32- Dancing with the joy
33- No fever
34- Adorable boys
35- Zeke Preston
36- Finding it adorable
37- A walking red flag
38- Stalker
39- LYSSA
40- I have you
41- She belongs to no one
42- All because of her
43- The point
44- It's all my fault
45- It is all about effort
46- Do you love him that much?
47- This feels like being alive again
48- You remind me of someone a lot
49- It was a command
50- Don't pressure him
51- He truly was a stranger
52- The one I prefer more than you
53- Let's get married
54- Are we actually safe?
55- It was always him
56- A place where soulmates meet
57- She is missing
58- The truth had been unveiled
59- For our bright future
60- The plan to escape
61- The feelings of being in love
63- Soulmates

62- Memories from past lives

1K 25 3
By Hera_Cordelia

"D... Dean..."

Roman's eyes began to shudder over the sight of the man getting shot in the chest. His brother was shot, shot by the bodyguard of the young woman. "DEAN!" Although Roman knew his brother was at fault, he could not help feeling sorrowful to see Dean in agony.

"Stop! Don't shoot!" Yelling out loud, Roman rushed up to catch the man's body which was falling slowly. "Dean... you should have laid back... you are such a fool..." A mutter escaped between Roman's lips. The desperate sob echoed in the neighborhood.

At the same time, polices dashed forward to capture the culprit. After all, Lorcan only aimed to cease Dean from hurting the young woman, and not to kill in an instant. "Mia, are you listening to me?!" When the young woman remained in silence, Bailey started panicking.

Why wouldn't her friend speak a word? Was she in pain? Furrowing brows, Bailey's shaking eyes shifted down. Only to encounter the scene of the wound on stomach. "Oh my lord! You are hurt!" Her shout attracted Lorcan's attention fully. He knelt down quickly after approaching.

"What?"

He scowled.

"Dean must have pressed the knife into her skin deeply when he was putting his fury out on her" Bailey stated her thought through gritted teeth as Lorcan grasped Mia's wrist. Forcing her to face him. Now, their eyes met. One had a pair of eyes that indicated disbelief. 

The other's eyes showed concern. It was too much for the young woman to process at the moment so that she could not find a word to say out loud. She just peered at the man across her. "Mia... why did you stay still when he was attempting to kill you?"

A query came. Perplexing Bailey on the other side. Why was this man talking instead of calling out for doctor? "I will go summon the doctor or give emergency call. Keep an eye on her" In impatience, Bailey jumped up promptly. Lorcan seemed to be worried badly.

Not to mention her friend being in daze. In this case, she had to neglect the wound on her head to save her friend. With that mindset, Bailey headed away. "You make me concern always, Mia Clark" A soft murmur from the man brought the young woman back.

It was true that she was diving into the ocean of thoughts. But the name the man called, it dragged her out of the ocean. Mia's eyes widened as tears swelled up within. Mia Clark, the name she almost forgot due to the fact that she was getting used to this world.

Howbeit, he reminded her once again.

Clasping her real soul firmly; Mia Clark.

"H... How do you know my name?" The young woman's voice commenced to quiver. She held horrified gaze. No way. Had everyone found out about her truth? Did that mean the world had come to end? Was she going to get kicked out? List of concern wandered in the head.

But Lorcan's thumb caressed her cheek as he cupped her face. "How long has it been since I got in car accident so that you can't recognize me?" A smile slowly took place upon the man's face. It was when Mia gasped. Car accident. There was only conclusion on her mind.

Henry!

"Y... You are... Henry?" Shock ran through the young woman. "I am glad you recall" With a relieved grin, Lorcan patted Mia's head. "How... How did you? This is so confusing. What is happening?" Due to surprise, Mia's brain failed to function all at once. It only tickled the man though.

"LORCAN! THE AMBULANCE IS HERE! BRING MIA! SHE NEEDS TO BE TAKEN  CARE OF!" At the same time, Bailey yelped out loud to interrupt. Capturing the two attention. Lorcan returned a nod as response. He then peered down at the young woman. Her eyes gleamed.

They were yearning for the answers. The expression of the young woman's made Lorcan let out a sigh. "Don't worry. I will explain everything in details after this. For now, you need to be checked. Can you walk?" Lorcan raised his right brow as he grasped her arm. And Mia nodded.

She decided to talk to him about the perplexing situation later. The rest and medical checkup were what her body required currently. "Hold me firmly" Stretching his arm out, Lorcan voiced. He still had a frown upon his face to express the concern. "Thank you"

Mia reached for his arm.

And so they walked towards the ambulance while Bailey dragged her boyfriend into the car. All of them did not notice the presence of Zeke Preston at that time. He had been observing the situation from a distance. His steps were supposed to rush towards Mia.

He intended to embrace her between his arms to wash her fear away. However, someone else was a step ahead. The sight of the young woman he cherished being taken care by another man tore Zeke's heart into pieces. It seemed she really did not need him in her life.

The man named Lorcan was enough for her. It seemed the love he had for her was not sufficient to keep her. From the first moment he saw her at the party months ago, Zeke had been in love. He fell for her beauty at first. But he could not approach since she was married.

Back then, she was still married to George and also head over heels for her husband which gave no chance for Zeke. So, he waited, he waited until she was divorced. Soon, an opportunity appeared across him to step closer to her. He grasped the chance tightly in hand.

And he grew fond of her.

The more he interacted with her, the more he was captivated by her everything. He thought he loved her beauty only. He was wrong. Her voice, her behavior, her personality, her laughter, her smile, her eyes, her hair, her everything held his heart firmly.

He was no different from a loser in love. Howbeit, they were not enough. His love was not sufficient in the end. To let her be happy, he had to let her go. This was the only option. Beneath a disheartened gaze, Zeke walked away from the scene. He swore to keep her delighted.

"Dear!" "My daughter!" When Mia hopped onto the ambulance with the help of Lorcan, Theo and Camilla yelled from behind. Catching the attention. They both were kept in the car by polices when the scene was occurring, just to make sure they did not crash plan.

"Mom! Dad!" Upon the view, Mia's eyes sparkled. She appeared to be delighted simply over the care of her parents. "We were worried!" Camilla pressed her lips tightly as Theo began to sob which caught Mia off guard. He really was concerned. "I am sorry for the mess"

A faint smile tugged at Mia's lips.

"What are you apologizing for? You are not in wrong here. I will make sure to haunt that man for daring to hurt my daughter!" Camilla's eyes flashed with flames of rage. On the other side, Theo was stuck with the words at throat due to sob. "Ma'am, Sir, she needs to rest"

The doctor prevented the couple from breaking in. "Oh, sure. We will follow after you, dear. Lorcan, I will leave her in your hands" Understanding the situation, Camilla ordered the man. Earning a nod back. The chaotic day came to cease at last. Dean was arrested immediately.

Roman was looked after at hospital since he was enervated over Dean's actions. Bailey never left her boyfriend's side also. Though she wished to be by her friend's side as well, she could not leave Roman behind. As result, she could visit Mia for a few minutes only.

Theo and Camilla stayed by their daughter's side the whole night. Now, it became a hassle for Mia to hold a conversation with Lorcan. She could glance at him with questions in gaze. There was not even a slight minute for them to be alone. They were separated.

It felt like they were far from each other.

No matter how many hours Lorcan remained in the room together with Mia, Camilla and Theo continued to stop them from speaking out loud. Two days passed like that. Mia still could not find a chance to talk with Lorcan between. It frustrated her. She felt suffocated.

The queries crawled to her throat but were always ceased by the presences of others inside the room. Howbeit, the opportunity arrived after two days. Theo and Camilla left for urgent meeting with the polices to speak about Dean. Lorcan was left alone with Mia in the end.

"Lorcan, or shall I call you Henry?" To step on the silence, Mia began the chat. It captured the man's attention fully. He let out a light chuckle. Then he settled down at the bench beside the bed. "Whichever name you address me as, I am delighted to hear your voice"

A smile spread across his face. Hushing the young woman down. "Then, Lorcan, I hope you have all the answers for my questions" Mia stated beneath a frown. She sounded uncertain still. It was as if this was too shocking for her to believe. "Shall I begin from the very start?"

Lorcan tilted his head.

There was gratified smile upon his face. The confidence buried in his gaze. It was enough to arouse Mia's curiosity. He must have a long story with a twist for sure. "Please commence" Mia allowed the man. And so the story started. "After the car accident, I realized I was alive"

He asserted. "But in a different world with a different body. Everything was hard for me accept at first. I would go around looking for you. Soon, I gave in. I believed this was afterlife. Howbeit, the night I acknowledged the truth, I had a dream. Or you could say memories"

Lorcan stopped for a moment. His eyes gazed up at the young woman. He was assuring, assuring she was listening. Of course, Mia paid attention fully. "What memories?" Her brows wrinkled. "They were from the lives I had spent together with you, Mia" The explanation came up.

Dragging the young woman into silence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 68 120
novel review continuation
44K 1.9K 21
It's a typically cliche stories but it's okay because I GOT REINCARNATED IN A BL NOVEL!! yes, you heard it right?! as a fan im looking forward to thi...
9K 491 13
"You finally decided to be honest to yourself." "Yes. I realized how stupid I've been." He gazed at the goddess with determined eyes. "I would like...
318K 9.3K 25
Jody was reborn into a mob character in one of her favorite novels. She doesn't even realize until she witnesses the heroine in action. Ever since th...