I Hate Love But It Loves Me

By Hera_Cordelia

about a girl who hates love trying her best to live in BL novel What will she do when the love that she has b... More

1- Reborn as a clingy woman
2- I hate relationships
3- Henry
4- Divorce paper
5- Rumors
6- Sweet talker
7- Flirty fool
8- She was on his mind
9- The table had flipped upside down
10- We agreed to divorce
11- Spicy ramen
12- Bailey Joy
13- I got a boyfriend
14- This is a chance
15- Legally divorced
16- Isn't that heartbreaking
17- This is my boyfriend's brother
18- It was the reality
19- He looks exactly like Henry
20- Stop being a matchmaker
21- Corum watch
22- I will meet you soon
23- Dean's birthday party
24- That guy is a gentleman
25- The friendship has broken
26- His mother died
27- I forgot how to play
I need your help / must answer
28- You can cry
29- He is also my best friend
Published a book which y'all prefer
30- I have never loved anyone
31- True love only exists in books
32- Dancing with the joy
33- No fever
34- Adorable boys
35- Zeke Preston
36- Finding it adorable
37- A walking red flag
38- Stalker
39- LYSSA
40- I have you
41- She belongs to no one
42- All because of her
43- The point
44- It's all my fault
45- It is all about effort
46- Do you love him that much?
47- This feels like being alive again
48- You remind me of someone a lot
49- It was a command
50- Don't pressure him
51- He truly was a stranger
52- The one I prefer more than you
53- Let's get married
54- Are we actually safe?
55- It was always him
56- A place where soulmates meet
57- She is missing
58- The truth had been unveiled
59- For our bright future
60- The plan to escape
62- Memories from past lives
63- Soulmates

61- The feelings of being in love

1.1K 27 10
By Hera_Cordelia

"Ugh..."

A groan escaped between Bailey's lips as soon as she moved around. The consciousness had returned to her. Over the sight of the woman waking up at last, Roman's eyes widened. "Joy!" He let out a shout, due to the fact that he was tied at the chair still. "Roman..."

Bailey murmured. Soon, her gaze glanced around, only to realize she had been in the bedroom, stranger's room. "Oh my god! Where is Mia?!" Rather than expressing the concern for herself, Bailey queried about her best friend first. Sitting up on the bed in full speed.

"Joy..." Roman began to call out since the woman literally ignored him even after gaining consciousness. He finally attracted his girlfriend's attention. Only by now, Bailey noticed her boyfriend was being tied at the chair. "My! Did your brother do this?!" She furiously asked.

Rushing out of the bed to take the ropes off. "Mia Grace..." With his head lowered, Roman found it difficult to notify. "What? What's wrong with Mia?! Did Dean do something to her again? Wait, where are they?!" The panic flew through the woman as realization hit her bit by bit.

"Calm down, Joy"

Yet, Roman tried to soothe his girlfriend. "Mia Grace took the side of Dean. She accepted the proposal of his. She changed her mind" Roman explained in low tone. It was when Bailey blinked for a few times to make sure she heard him correctly. "The fuck did you just say?"

The woman's eyes flickered with flames. Causing the man to let out a sigh. "I know, Joy. I couldn't believe it either when she suddenly turned cold and back faced us. It is unbelievable how she-" Thinking his girlfriend was in pure shock, Roman attempted to calm her down.

Howbeit, Bailey did not trust the words. "That fucking idiotic bitch! Why is she sacrificing her life to rescue us?! Can't she just wait for me to wake up?! We could have planned together to get out of this hell! Now, because of me, she probably put herself out! Ugh, Mia!"

Gritting her teeth, Bailey's fingers ran through hair in frustration. Hushing down the man. He thought she was about to sob in denial to hear her best friend betrayed her. How come she straight up believed her best friend was playing around to save them?

"Anyway, where are they?"

After inhaling deeply, Bailey queried her boyfriend. "I don't know. They just left" Cluelessly, Roman blinked. Only to upset the woman. "You fucking useless thing!" Shouting out loud in fury, Bailey walked out of the room. Chased by the man from behind in panic. "Wait, Joy"

Roman muttered. "What?" Bailey replied. "If it is true that your friend sacrificed herself to rescue us, I think they two have left the house to let us escape" He made a conclusion. But the woman shook her head. She turned around. Facing her boyfriend in living room.

"No. Which fool would permit the prey to escape when the prey is aware about the entire situation? Dean would not be this idiotic. He must have left us with some traps to kill us probably! And as for Mia, she must know it too. I am certain she paved a path for us to go out"

The quick conclusion Bailey made, put Roman in pool of silence. Well. Of course, he knew his psycho brother would do stuff like that. He just wished to avoid the truth and believe Dean allowed them to escape. Still, the fact could never be ignored no matter what.

"Wait..."

While the two stepped out of the house, Bailey instantly raised her arm to cease her boyfriend. Roman frowned. Why did she suddenly stop? Curiosity grew as his eyes followed after his girlfriend's gaze. The sight of Dean putting something in the car's trunk fell in front of the two.

They really were trying to head out. From behind, Mia stood. There was a knife in her grasp on the back. It appeared she was attempting a murder, yet being hesitant to do so. "She did not betray us in fact" A mumble of realization came out of Roman's lips. "Go grab a phone"

Bailey ordered her boyfriend. "Oh right" Without any complaint, Roman searched for the phone in the living room. "There is none" He informed. "Find in my purse!" Shooting a glare, Bailey slightly raised her tone. It was when Roman noticed his girlfriend's purse on the couch she left.

"Here" The man handed the phone. "Observe them closely. I have to contact Lorcan" A nod returned from Roman. Bailey then called the bodyguard of the young woman. "Lorcan, what the fuck is taking you so long?!" Before the man could speak word, Bailey yelped in irritation.

"We couldn't track his new house"

Lorcan responded. "Great. I almost died. But it does not matter. The problem is Mia accepted Dean's proposal just now to save us. You better bring assistance from cops. And... Mia will probably cause a murder scene. Make sure you can prove her guiltless if it occurs"

Lowering her tone, Bailey tried her best to veil the truth from all to save the young woman. Silence conquered. Then, Lorcan voiced. "We have arrived. Please do not attempt anything that can harm Mia" His alert caused Bailey to roll her eyes. Look at him caring about Mia only.

"All right. Mia is with Dean currently. It seems they are about to head out to somewhere. Shield Mia at all cost by the way" Bailey commanded before ending the phone call. "Dean, why are you bringing that huge bag with us?" Gripping the knife, Mia threw a query while gulping.

She could not think of any other things when the man dragged her out to leave the state and live on as married couple till the end. As result, she managed to seize the random knife from the table to defend herself if anything else. Now, she struggled between two hard decisions. 

Kill to live,

or live on as doll to avoid murder. 

"Money, baby. Since I can't use card, I have to bring cash" Dean flashed a bright smile. The more he expressed his delighted beam, the more the young woman had a hard time to thrust the knife in him. "Where are we heading to?" Mia asked. It was when Dean furrowed his brows instantly. 

"You are questioning a lot more than your usual self, Mia" His statement put the young woman in pool of silence. She swallowed the fright. "Why are you hiding your hands?" Dean tilted his head. There was no hint of smile upon his face. His expression switched in a heartbeat.

The curiosity and boredom mixed together in his gaze. Sending shivers down to Mia's spine. She took a step back. And Dean stepped forward as she backed up. The terror rushed up to the young woman's throat. At the moment, only herself knew how much she was trembling.

"You are irritating me" Through gritted teeth, Dean grasped Mia's arm. Forcing her to turn around. "A knife?" His brows wrinkled. He snatched the knife from the young woman's grip since she was lost in fright. "Are you attempting to hurt me?" As Dean let her go, Mia turned around.

Her eyes gleamed with flames.

"Stop what you are doing right now, Dean. It is really foolish. You can never force someone's love to live on with you. Learn to accept the truth. This is just unrequited love" Due to the fact that she did not have any weapons in hands, she attacked with the words. Hushing down the man. 

"Do you love that bodyguard of yours?" Howbeit, the unexpected question from him, stunned the young woman. Lorcan? Why would he ask something like that? Lorcan was just a... friend. Right. "I don't even know how it feels like to be in love, Dean" Mia confessed what's on mind.

A cackle escaped between the man's lips. "The feeling of wanting to meet someone whenever they are absent. The feeling of curiosity in the other. The feeling of being in a warm home when with them. The feeling of irritation when you see them with the others. It is love, Mia"

Dean began to describe. "And I am certain you have felt all of them towards someone else" He added up. The silence conquered. The realization seemed to have hit the young woman. She always looked forward to pass the day with Lorcan. She grew curious of him all the time.

She felt like she knew him.

It was as if she had arrived to the home she belonged to whenever she was by his side. The slight fury whenever she witnessed him having a conversation with other women. So these were the feelings of being in love? This whole time, she had been in love with him? Then why?

Why did she also feel them with Henry back in past life? Did that mean her love was disloyal one? She did not remain loyal to one then. Drowning in thoughts, Mia's eyes shuddered. Dean, now, felt frustrated to witness the young woman realizing something she should have never.

"Stop thinking about other men!" Out of rage, Dean's fingers wrap around Mia's neck. Causing her to gasp in surprise. The knife in his hand pressed upon her chest. Fuck. Was she going to die? She did not even have time to confess to the two men she cherished. Mia squeezed her eyes.

The time for death had arrived. Maybe this was the karma for letting Henry passed away in past life. "Let her go!" At the same time, a shout echoed. It was when Mia's eyes widened in pure shock. That voice. She recognized it so well. He was here. Lorcan had reached out to her at last. 

Tears filled in her eyes.

"Fucking disturbance" A murmur escaped between Dean's lips as he pushed the young woman to the side. Making her fell. "Mia!" The couple ran out. "You coward. How the fuck did you... ah" As his eyes glanced towards Roman and Bailey, Dean clenched his jaw.

"Ha..." Catching for breath, Mia panted. "You are under arrest. Please put your hands above head" The cops appeared from behind while Lorcan stood with a gun aiming at the man. "Ugh... shut the fuck up" Dean squeezed his eyes. He scratched his head with the tip of knife lightly. 

"These people are always interrupting my moment with Mia" A mutter came up from Dean. He then walked up to the young woman. Panicking all. "Stand where you are right now!" The cops yelled. Yet, the man did not give a single fuck. Knowing damn well no one would shoot him.

"Back the fuck up" Bailey hissed. Eyes gleaming under rage. "You are loud one. And fucking annoying" All of the sudden, Dean pulled the gun out of his jacket's pocket. Startling everyone. "Stop right there or else we will have to shoot you!" The cops warned for the last time.

Still, Dean aimed the gun.

But right at the young woman who was in silence of shock. "Mia, please forgive me. This is the only way to be together in another life" Apologizing towards her, Dean's finger moved. And the gunshot echoed in the entire place. Mia did not even blink. Her whole body froze.

Then the blood splattered on her face. It definitely was not hers. "Ugh..." With blood dripping down from the corner of his mouth, Dean gasped. Everyone had fallen into pool of silence. The one who shot the gun was none other than Lorcan. To rescue the love of his life, he did it.

There was no hesitation at all.

Just to save his woman, Mia Clark.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 69 120
novel review continuation
1.9K 96 27
"You need to know that you are beautiful even now, and I don't care what your background is I just care about the moments we had shared together". Sh...
118K 5.2K 24
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ MC is a normal gay college student with a love for romance games. His favorite one being "LIFE: Love is us". A yandere otome...
461K 20.7K 47
A story of a novel reader who transmigrated into his favorite novel. Protagonist: You changed. Yu Zeng: Is it good or bad? Protagonist: Good. Good f...