Rising 🎤 {Glee} {1}

By Boonannaxdd

{Ongoing, just so wattapad won't delete} where a boy from the football team joins one club what everyone thr... More

rising
epigraphy
season one
1. the new directions
2. mistake kisses
3. the acafellas
4. the mckinley titans little kicker
5. her last name
6. its my life
7. showdown
8. bust a move
9. keep on rolling
10. perfect harmony
11. there's nothing holding me back
12. jump! on those mattresses
13. sectionals! major heartbreak
14. you say goodbye! and i say hello!
15. Madonna!
16. i just wanna go home!
17. we've got bad reputation?
18. swollen tonsils
19. my dreams will be true
20. everyone's always talking at me!
21. funkytown
22. don't stop believing
season two
1. summer of our lives
2. britney spears
3. spencer's broken arm
4. the double date
5. rocky horror! the creature
6. i've never been kissed before you!
7. the substitute! my name's Finn
8. our name together is quinncer
9. i could never forget you!
10. the christmas spirit
11. zombie football players
12. stuck on you
13. the justin bieber experience
14. the drunk kiss
15. the sex talk
16. our own original songs
17. you watch me
18. i was born this way
19. you can go your own way
20. prom king and queen
21. nationals
season three
1. starting again
3. helping mike audition
4. lucky charms
5. afterglow
6. one way or another
7. i kissed a girl
8. senior year sectionals
9. you're all i want
10. first interactions
11. michael jackson week
12. the new spanish teacher
13. fall in love

2. pre-presidential duties

523 17 1
By Boonannaxdd

(glee: episode two: i am unicorn)

_____

spencer didn't know how or why he had been elected for senior class president since the older hudson sibling didn't want to go against his step brother's wishes to be senior class president.

sure he had some ideas that he wanted to elaborate more on, since spencer was filled with amazing ideas on what this year could be like if he did win senior class president, he'd definitely have an sadie hawkins dance.

spencer sat on top of the piano as puck sat on the piano strumming his acoustic guitar as their teacher walked through the door clapping his hands, "all right, new directions! big news,"

their glee club teacher comes near puck and spencer making the two boys stand up from where they were sat and go towards any free seats.

spencer takes a seat next to samaria, "as you all know, vocal adrenaline came in second last year at nationals,"

"the only good thing to come out of that lost weekend—" rachel nudged her boyfriend who then added, "well besides us getting back together,"

spencer had his arm around his best friend's chair, "well, the boosters at carmel don't donate tens of thousands of dollars every year to come in second, so they fired dustin goolsby,"

"so handsome,"

artie added where spencer nods his head at what artie said, "and they're having trouble finding a new coach, seems that no one wants to take on that pressure cooker,"

the new directions smiled, "that means they're vulnerable," mr schue nods his head at what tina said, "yes, and if we work hard enough we will beat them, which is why I realise that, um, i can't direct the musical this year,"

"no, mr schue, you—you can't cancel the musical, my New York dreams depend on it," spencer rolled his eyes, "i'm not cancelling it, i'm just not directing it,"

"my sole focus has to be in here, nationals, nationals, nationals,"

spencer ran a hand through his dark hair, "it's not just me that's going to have to focus harder this year, i've been too easy on you," spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "so every day after choir practice, i'm instituting a mandatory booty camp so that we can work on our dancing,"

spencer looked to his friends, "now, it's not for all of you— just the people that i think need help, like—"

"finn,"

the bad dancer in the hudson family said as spencer pats his brother's arm, "how did you know? and puckerman, hummel,"

"i must protest,"

spencer turnt back to face his step brother, "you kind of gave one move, kurt, it's like this sashay, and it's super distracting," he told his step brother who makes a face.

where mr schue called out the people who he thinks needed more help in dancing, "mike chang and spencer hudson have offered to be my assistants, and we start tomorrow, and yes, puckerman, it is mandatory,"

"uh," blaine raised his hand, "mr schuester, would you mind if i dropped by for a little bit? i really need to catch up with you guys,"

spencer leaned back in his chair, "okay, i'm glad that you're so concerned with our special needs members," spencer makes a face at his ex girlfriend's words, "but what about me? who's going to direct the musical?"

"ladies and gentlemen, your co-musical directors, ms pillsbury and coach beiste,"

spencer smiled at his football coach, "now ms pillsbury did such a good job helping me out with rocky horror last year that i knew she could handle the job,"

"and i'm here to keep the football guys in line," sean looked at his football coach then to his friends who just make faces, "and i've also talked them into playing the jets,"

rachel started talking after coach beiste finished, "with all due to respect to ms pillsbury and coach beiste, this is crazy, they have absolutely zero experience in directing a musical—"

"or is it because you're scared they'll choose someone else to be the lead?"

samaria said into rachel's ear, with the jewish girl turning and sending a glare to samaria as spencer watched with a satisfied smile, "in college, i was in a funny thing happened on the way to the forum, i played the forum,"

spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "the teachers at this school are already overworked, and unfortunately a lot of them agree with sue that the arts are a waste of time,"

"besides," the glee club teacher looked at his students, "they are gonna have some help, i've decided to include a student director this year,"

before he could talk more, rachel interrupted him, "mr schue, i am honoured but barbra was fourth when she directed herself in yentel, it's just too soon,"

"i hate you," brittany said slapping spencer's outstretched hand at her comment towards the jewish girl, "i was actually hoping artie would take the job,"

artie looked at their teacher, "me? i've developed my whole persona around conflict avoidance," tina who sat above him spoke, "come on artie, you've made short films, directing us your dream, you can do it,"

the new directions looked at artie who nods their heads, "i'm in," the new directions clap their hands, "all right, that's what i like to hear, buddy,"

____

"i want to audition for tony,"

santana looked at her boyfriend, "that's the male lead and isnt kurt going for that role?" the wide receiver frowned at that, "but—"

she looked up at her boyfriend bringing him closer to her by his letterman jacket, "spence, if you want to audition for tony then audition, but you can't have it all, you can't have the tony role and senior class president,"

spencer nods his head at what his girlfriend, "i could true though, it wouldn't to try, right?" santana smiled at her boyfriend's reaction, "maybe you could ahh what's his name.."

she tried to think about the people in this years musical, "oh— you can audition for bernardo since i wanna audition for anita," spencer smiled at that, "as long as it's beside you, i don't care,"

she moved her hand away from grabbing at his letterman jacket, as their faces are inches away from each other, "you'd be a sexy bernardo," spencer smiled picking his hand up and moving a piece of his girlfriend's ponytail from in front of her face, "you're always sexy,"

"come with me,"

she leads her boyfriend to an empty classroom with spencer locking the door shutting the blinds that peek into the room when he moves towards his girlfriend. his confidence showing when he grabbed her hips and moved her so she was on top of a desk, "mr confident aren't we?"

spencer moved his hips so that his hips were right where his girlfriend needed him to be, feeling her boyfriend's erection as her legs were around her boyfriend's waist, "you're so fucking hot,"

he leaned down, his lips ghosting over his girlfriend's lips before missing santana's lips as he kissed at her jaw to her neck biting and sucking to soothe the pain.

santana groans throwing her head further back as spencer pushed his hips more so santana could feel her boyfriend's erection, "tell me, tell me how bad you want this,"

"no, i don't—"

spencer looked down at his girlfriend, as his other hand went to her cheerios top about to help her out of it when a knock was heard on the other side of the room, "hello? who's in there?"

coach beiste rings out as spencer looked down to his watch after his girlfriend had pulled back from him, seeing that it was after school hours meaning she needed the room for detention, "hello,"

"shit,"

santana was about to snatch her boyfriend's letterman jacket from his hands that were near his crotch holding the jacket there when the door opened to reveal the football coach and two kids behind her, "what were you two doing—"

"uh,"

"tutoring,"

santana nods her head, "just tutoring," coach beiste nods her head, "okay and spencer," the wide receiver stopped near the door turning back to his football coach, "yea, coach?"

"schuester is waiting for you in the choir room," spencer had actually forgotten about the man asking him and mike to help assist him with their teammates, "right, right,"

spencer moved away from the door as santana just smirked as the hallway was empty with students gone home for the day, "and just to think you were about to tell me how bad you want me,"

santana leans her boyfriend who still had his letterman jacket in hands covering his crotch area, "i want you bad," spencer leaned his head back at the feeling of santana kissing his neck to prove how much she wanted him, "but too bad you have booty camp,"

she moved back from spencer who then got recognised by blaine who was approaching the choir room, "next time," santana looked at her boyfriend, "if you say so," she walked away adding an extra sway of her hips when spencer closed his eyes thinking of dead dogs before going to the choir room.

"dead dogs, dead dogs,"

____

spencer furrowed his eyebrows seeing kurt run past him in a outfit that spencer didn't know where it was from.

shaking his head as he went closer to the auditorium stage seeing rachel on stage, "spencer?" he turns his head seeing the three directors far away, "are you auditioning?"

he nods his head moving his hands from inside his jacket's pockets, "ok, who are you auditioning for?" artie asked his friend who glanced once again to the directors seeing rachel now walk backstage, "bernardo,"

coach beiste looked at spencer, "whenever you are ready," spencer nods his head moving backwards looking over the auditorium stage, "okay,"

"baby girl, where you at? got no strings, got men attached, can't stop that feelin' for long, no, mm, you makin' dogs wanna beg,"

the wide receiver hudson stopped singing after he finished his song, running his hand through his hair breathing heavily after finishing his dance break that he did, "wow, um—"

artie looked to spencer, "we'll get back to you, thank you," spencer nod his head in thanks smiling, walking off stage hearing the three directors talk about his performance, with a smile spencer walked away from the auditorium.

____

mike, spencer and mr schue danced in front of the booty camp members, when spencer finished sliding his jacket off of his arms, "that's it," spencer high fives his friend and teacher, "all right, finn, you've got this, buddy, come on,"

"ha-ha, roo-ha-ha!"

the three dancers were dancing with finn when the quarterback falls onto the floor with mr schue looking down to his favourite student, "you okay?"

finn sighed, "i can't do this," spencer had his hands on his hips, "you can," mr schue said back, "i can't!"

"who knows more about dancing, you or me?"
"you,"

mr schue smiled, "that's right, look, i know you can do this, and i believe in you," finn stands up as they did the dance again, this time not stopping as they perfected the dance.

"good job, buddy,"

spencer turned his head when he sees quinn fabray standing in her now blonde short hair again looking at the booty camp members, "quinn?" she smiled at them, "i heard this was for people who needed a little help with their dance moves and want to win nationals,"

"that right," quinn looks at them, "so uh i'm a little rusty and uh, would it be cool if i joined in?" spencer smiled at his ex girlfriend, "absolutely,"

"welcome back,"
"get in here, girl,"

the booty camp members all hugged quinn with spencer having his arms around quinn for a moment, "it's good to have you back," she smiled up at him, "okay, enough, enough, all right, let's get in lines,"

spencer pulled away from quinn, "booty camp, here we go," the booty camp members get into lines with spencer near mercedes as he does a i'm watching you to mercedes who just chuckled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95K 3.4K 79
He hates her... She hates him... So why can't they leave each other alone? Being partnered up in science was one thing, but now having to spend time...
16.4K 763 48
"Isaac?" He's grown, she noted. "Hey," he greets nonchalantly brushing sweaty brown curls off his forehead. He bends down slightly to bridge the gap...
804 50 2
(Marking as completed so Wattpad won't delete) Florence Hudson, twin sister of Finn Hudson, learns that joining the glee club changes her life in a w...
412K 8K 54
𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐗 𝐎𝐂 ━─┉┈◈❖◈┈┉─━ "indecisive feeling of enjoyment. hold the thought, i think i need a moment. ━─┉┈◈❖◈┈┉─━ in which a always happy blonde...