I love you... (Daminette Fanf...

By AmberGoldhateslife

A broken girl betrayed by people she thought would stick with her forever has a change of environments. A boy... More

Prologue
New friends
Changes
Secrets
A Chance
We did it!
Lies, lies and more lies.
Careers
Training
Gotham, here we come!
Gotham, here we are!
Wayne Enterprise
Akuma
Summary on the tour
Sunday
Monday (Week 2)
Monday (Week 2) Part 2
Tuesday (Week 2)
Wednesday (Week 2)
Thursday (2)
Friday (2)
Saturday (2)
10k Reads
Sunday (2)
Monday (3)
Tuesday (3)
Wednesday (3)
Thursday (3)
Friday (3)
Saturday (3)
Sunday (3)
Monday (4)
Tuesday (4)

Saturday

1.4K 40 10
By AmberGoldhateslife

Lizzie woke up to find Marinette awake, making breakfast. Lizzie was wearing a black leather skirt and a purple T-shirt that said "WAKE ME UP LATER", she was wearing a pair of sunglasses on her head. Her hair was tied into a brown messy bun, no purple streak in her hair. 

'What are you making?' Lizzie asked while yawning. 

'Some simple pancakes,' Marinette said as she whisked the dough. (I literally don't know how to cook, so I pretend I know) Marinette was wearing short blue jeans and a red and white striped shirt that puffed out a bit. She was wearing a white apron over her outfit and her hair was tied into 2 buns. (Kinda like when she was Multimouse)

'That sounds delicious, didn't Damian say 2 of his friends were coming today?' Lizzie asked Marinette as she took a seat near Marinette. 

'Yeah, Jon and Marcus, I think,' Marinette said as she put the first bowl of dough down and started to mix the second bowl. 

'Yeah, need help?' Lizzie said as she wore a black apron and put the dough into a frying pan and started to cook it. 

'You didn't even get my permission yet,' Marinette said as she put the bowl down to help Lizzie. 

'Don't need it, it was a rhetorical question,' Lizzie said, her hand moving to the whisk as she took the bowl and started mixing as another pair of hands reached the cupboard above her to pull out a whisk. Chloe took the third bowl and started mixing. Chloe was wearing a yellow apron that covered her yellow crop top and some black jeans. She was also wearing her signature white sunglasses and her hair was tied into a low ponytail. 

'You're welcome,' Chloe said as she moved her arm around and around. 

'Like I said, there's no need for your help,' Marinette said. 

'Like I would believe you, you would hide the feelings of despair of being the...,' Chloe looked around and whispered, 'Guardian of the Miraculous plus Lila was doing her lying at the time,' Chloe stared at Marinette, willing her to give an answer. 

'Well no one would listen to me until that day,' Marinette said as she flipped the pancake. 

'Are the 3 of you trying to steal my job?' a voice asked from behind as they turned to see Alfred. 

'No, it's just that we feel like we're in debt to you and the others as we're staying here and not paying, so cooking is the least we can do,' Marinette said with a smile, kind and bright, just like her personality. 

'It's fine, but just for weekends because the 3 of you would be starting Gotham Academy and I won't want your uniforms to be dirty,' Alfred said. 

'Yes sir!' Lizzie saluted for the 3 of them which caused a laughter that echoed in the room. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After breakfast, most of the Wayne family had things to do and left, leaving only Damian, the 3 girls and Alfred. 

'Hey Damian,' a voice came from the hall as Marinette, Lizzie and Chloe turned to see two boys standing next to Damian. 

'Marinette, Chloe and Lizzie,' Damian pointed to the 3 of them, 'This is Jon and Marcus,' Damian pointed to the two boys next to him, Jon nodded when he heard his name while Marcus gave a half-wave. 

Jon had short black hair and light blue eyes that were so deep that you can fall into it. He was wearing a black button upped shirt tucked into his dark blue jeans. 

Beside him was Marcus. His side-swept short oak-brown hair brought out his hazel green eyes. His hands were tucked in the front pockets of his black jeans. He was wearing a white T-shirt with a U-neck cut, a rim of black around his neck, a small planet graphic art on the right side. 

'Hey,' Lizzie waved to them as she stood up to her full height, damn they were tall, at least 180, similar to Damian's height. She started to wonder the height difference between Marinette and Marcus since he was the tallest. (They're 17 years old and Lizzie is 175 cm)

'We have some pancakes for the both of you,' Marinette said as she took a some utensils, so Jon and Marcus can eat. 

'Thanks,' Marcus said with a smile and that's when Lizzie's question was answered, definitely a big height difference. 

'I'm not hungry, just ate,' Jon said with a slight wave of his hand. 

'Not even 1 piece? Cause this shit is good,' Chloe said as she waved the fork in front of Jon. 

'She ain't wrong, it's delicious,' Marcus said while stuffing his mouth and asking, 'Can I have Jon's if he doesn't want it?' 

'Yeah,' Marinette said as Jon said, '1 piece only.' 

Chloe passed the fork to Jon as he stabbed the pancake and ate, 'Definitely delicious.' 

'Thanks!' Marinette smiled in both Marcus and Jon's direction. 

Marcus took the rest of the pancakes on Jon's plate and ate while Damian and Jon talked. 'We're going now,' Lizzie told Damian after washing the dishes and walked to the front door. 

'Where are you going?' Damian asked, not wanting to ask, but he was the host or at least that's what he told himself because the ice prince of Gotham would never admit that he is asking for someone's whereabouts because he truly cares, plus he only met them a few days and yet the sweet girl with black hair just charms him. He really needs to get himself checked, why would he be so charmed by her, he's the GODDAMN ICE PRINCE OF GOTHAM. 

'To the mall, do you know a bus or train station anywhere?' Chloe asked the 3 boys after realizing that she's in an unfamiliar place. I mean, she could Google it, but that would take too much time, plus she can ask them and they'll probably offer to take them to the station. . 

'Yeah, Damian can we drive them to the mall?' Marcus asked, 1 point for Chloe. 

'Tch, whatever, I don't care,' Damian said, his signature 'Tch' making an appearance. 

'Then let's go bitches!' Lizzie took Chloe and Marinette away to the door and stopped, which car was it? 

'Was she around Jason a lot?' Marcus asked as he followed Jon and Damian out the door. 

'Tch, no, just born like that,' Damian answered while walking to the car, 'It's this one,' he pointed to it and that answered Lizzie's question as she dragged Marinette and Chloe. 

'Liz, you're making me dizzy,' Marinette said while faux puking. 

Lizzie glanced at Marinette for a jiffy and said, 'You're fine, plus I can do this all day... you know, making you dizzy?' 

'You're so mean,' Marinette said as she entered the car and sat beside Chloe who was sitting behind Lizzie. 

'I get that a lot, but that's just the surface of who I am,' Lizzie said, her hand reaching for her seatbelt. 

'So, Marcus, are you the same Marcus that is a child prodigy when it comes to acting and singing?' Lizzie asked Marcus who is sitting to her left to break the silence. 

'I won't say prodigy, but yeah,' Marcus said as he turned to look at Lizzie, a small smile on his face. 

'Modest, not my type,' Lizzie said and continued, 'If you can brag, then do it, no hesitation.' Marcus was taken aback, he didn't think that Lizzie, heck any of the girls would be so straightforward in their 1st meeting. 

'Yeah, but he's not the worst. Damian is, always the party pooper, aren't you Damian?' Jon said as he looked at Lizzie from the passenger seat. Damian ignored Jon, only scowling at the front, not wanting to crash the car. 

'We're here,' Damian said not long after as Marinette, Chloe and Lizzie exited at the mall. 

'Thanks for the ride," Marinette thanked Damian with a nod from Chloe and Lizzie. 

'Be careful of any unwanted attention,' Jon said because he knew about the situation with The Joker after the Waynes told him. 

'Yeah, we'll keep low to avoid any villains that might want to find us because we are trending here, totally a problem,' Lizzie said as she closed the door. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The 3 girls shopped till they dropped, not literally, but metaphorically. Around 2 bags of shopping for each girl. Their next stop is the most famous fashion brand in Gotham. They walked in and started looking for outfits, and even inspiration for a new outfit, at least for Marinette. 

They were going through the top section of the store when they met the worst surprise someone could get, their classmate that betrayed them for a liar whose lies aren't even convincing, long story short, some of the Akuma class were there. Lila, of course, Alya, Mylene, Alix, Rose and Sabrina, all looking at an outfit that Lila was wearing and was saying how beautiful she looked. Lizzie visibly gagged. 

Her outfit didn't even match and looked, as Chloe would describe, ridiculous utterly ridiculous. Her green shirt was too tight, maybe if she lost some weight it might fit better, but she spends the others money by saying, 'Oh I am so forgetful, I can't believe I forgot to bring my money' and the others help her pay. She was also wearing a yellow colored skirt that was too big and looked like it might fall off soon. The colors clashed too much and Lizzie wanted to puke, maybe that would complete her look. 

The store's outfits were very nice, but her fashion sense was horrible. If she picked something that matched, it might look good. Lizzie noticed the girls were praising her for her combination, they really have the cloth pulled over their eyes. Lila could ask them to walk into the wall and say it's a celebrity and they would say thank you. 

'Oh look, if it isn't Mari-brat, Chloe-bitch and Lizzie-slut,' Alya said when she noticed the 3 girls standing there glaring at Lila, a look of disgust on Marinette, Chloe and Lizzie's faces. 

'Just saying, I have never fucked anyone before,' Lizzie said, one hand on her waist. 

'What are you doing here? Don't think you're better than us because you can avoid going back to Paris,' Alya ignored Lizzie and said. 

'We're shopping, it's normal for people to shop when they have time, especially when they are in a new place where they can see the style of different places,' Marinette said with a tone that suggested, how can you not know? It's common sense. 

'Well go away, we don't want you ruining our day outside,' Alya countered. 

'You do know that you don't own this place right? This is a public shop for everyone to use,' Chloe said, annoyance creeping into her voice, it was too early for this. 

'Actually Lila's mother is best friends with the owner of this store and he can easily kick you out,' Alya said in her, I won so surrender, voice. 

'Oh really?' Lizzie scoffed, 'Try us,' she looked very scary, she needs energy to deal with idiots and she was not prepared. 

'Lila, can you do something about them?' Alya stepped back from Lizzie, a bit of fear in her face, but she remained as strong as she can which is not very strong. 

'My mom's very busy, maybe we can leave them,' Lila lied as she fumbled around, thinking of another lie. 

'For now, but soon, you will pay for what you've done to Lila, I'm keeping an eye on you,' Alya threatened to try and gain control of the situation, key word, try, she had no control. 

'Oh yeah, I'm so scared,' Lizzie feigned being scared, 'You should be the one watching out because soon, all of Lila's lies will be out of the bag, and you all will come crawling back to us, begging for forgiveness,' Lizzie said, she had control of the situation. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Aren't you going a bit far?' Marinette said as they walked away. 

'They deserved it,' Chloe said, 'Plus this is why you are a pussy and why you always get bullied by them, they might hate me, but they won't bully me.' 

'Isn't that because of your father?' Marinette asked Chloe while she looked at different outfits. 

'If they believe Lila has that much power, they probably won't be scared of Chlo, you just need to make them fear you and assert dominance over idiots,' Lizzie said as she took out a lavender skirt that had a white polka dot design on it.  

'You won't understand how to be scary, I mean, look at you, you are the definition of cute and nice,' Chloe squeezed Marinette's face as she said that. 

'Hands off,' Marinette said as Chloe let go of her face. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After buying some stuff, they were hungry, so they decided to eat lunch. 'Where will we eat?' Lizzie asked Marinette and Chloe as her stomach grumbled, demanding for food. 

'There's this very famous restaurant here in Gotham, I'm pretty sure it's in the mall,' Marinette said as she scrolled through her phone looking for the restaurant. 

'It's 2 floors above, over there,' Marinette said while she pointed to the left side of the mall. 

The girls walked while talking when there was a loud bang. They turned to see, The Riddler, standing there looking through the crowd. 'I heard 3 is a special number, 3 preys and a hunter, Lizzie, Chloe and Marinette, come out or I'll get upset,' The Riddler said as he entered. 

'Not again,' Lizzie complained, this was getting too much for them. 

'Let's just get this over with,' Marinette said, when could they get a break, first The Joker, now The Riddler, who else?

"We're here," Chloe waved to The Riddler as Chloe, Marinette and Lizzie walked to face The Riddler. 

'Well, look here, don't fear,' The Riddler said. Some people started pulling their phones out to record everything and it was trending. #Gettingtargetedagain. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Joker was furious that The Riddler was copying him after hearing about the news. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Damian, isn't that Marinette, Chloe and Lizzie?' Jon asked Damian as he entered. 

'Yeah, what is happening?' Damian asked Jon as he sat next to him to look at the phone screen. 

'They're getting attacked by The Riddler,' Jon said as he read the caption, he could feel the anger channeling through Damian. Damian does not have many emotions so this scared Jon, a lot. 

'What's up?' Marcus said with a cookie in his mouth. 

'Marinette, Lizzie and Chloe are getting attacked by The Riddler,' Jon said as he inched away from Damian. 

'Shit, that's bad, you 2 need to help them, you know Superboy and Robin,' Marcus said as he signaled to Jon and Damian. 

'I can't believe we left them, we should've accompanied them,' Damian muttered, his face deep in thought. 

'Yeah, now go, I'll come later, in your car,' Marcus said since he has no powers or a rich billionaire dad that is a superhero. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Answer my riddles correctly and you have my protection, incorrectly then you will face rejection,' The Riddler told the 3 girls as he cleared his throat. (That rhyme was horrible, if you have any suggestions, please help)

'I am an odd number. Take away a letter and I become even. What number am I?' The Riddler asked. 

'Simple, seven. If you take away the letter 'S' then you get even,' Chloe answered. 

'Indeed it is correct, you have earned my respect. What can run but never walks, has a mouth but never talks, has a head but never weeps, has a bed but never sleeps?' The Riddler asked for a 2nd time. 

'A river. It can run, but not walk. It has a river mouth, river head, and a river bed,' Lizzie answered the second riddle as The Riddler nodded. 

'What breaks yet never falls, and what falls yet never breaks?' The Riddler asked his 3rd riddle. Silence filled the mall as Marinette thought of the answer long and hard. 

'Day and night, because daybreak and nightfall,' Marinette answered, she prayed, wished and hoped that was the answer or else...

'That is correct, I shall protect, as I promised,' The Riddler said. Out of nowhere, Robin and Superboy came in. The Riddler disappeared and was gone. 

'Are you okay?' Superboy asked Marinette, Chloe and Lizzie when Robin asked them, 'Are you hurt?'

'We're fine, we just answered a few riddles and he disappeared,' Lizzie said as Robin helped Marinette stand up while Superboy helped Chloe and Lizzie stood up herself, 'there's no need for you 2 to chase after him, he didn't do us any harm.' 

Marinette felt a sense of familiarity when Robin touched her, like she knew him, but she brushed it off, it was stupid, she only met a few people in Gotham and she thinks one of them is Robin? It's just a bit crazy. 

'We'll be going now,' Robin and Superboy exited and went back to being Damian and Jon before joining Marcus in the car to meet with Marinette, Chloe and Lizzie as civilians.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This will be the only time The Joker will be happy to see superheroes, damn copycats. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Are you okay? We saw the news and we came here as soon as possible,' Marcus said while he looked at the three girls.

'We're fine, we can handle ourselves, we don't need constant worrying from everyone,' Marinette said as she picked up her shopping bags. 

'Use that attitude with the Akuma class and you will assert dominance,' Lizzie told Marinette as she gave her 2 thumb ups, 'Anyways, we're hungry, we want to eat and since you're here, you will be coming with us, we'll split the bill 6 ways,' Lizzie turned to the 3 boys. 

'Tch, I can pay for everything, so no need to split the bill,' Damian told them. 

'Being a gentleman, huh?' Marcus gently elbowed Damian in the ribs as he said that. 

'There's really no need for that, let's just split the bill since you've already done so much for us,' Marinette said. 

'Tch, you really are too nice. Let me pay,' Damian said in his, listen to me or you won't see the sun ever again tone. 

'Whatever you say rich boy,' Lizzie said as she turned to the direction of the restaurant. Whispers followed the 3 girls as everyone saw Damian Wayne walking with them. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Table for 6 please,' Lizzie told the girl working at the front as she entered the restaurant. The girl led them to a table in the corner and, low and behold, they saw the girls from the Akuma class sitting in front of their table. Marcus and Jon, not knowing who they were. 

'Not again, not again, not again, I literally can't with them,' Chloe uttered under her breath, she is so done with them. 

'Umm, are you okay?' Jon asked Chloe as her face twisted in anger. 

'Clearly not,' Chloe answered before turning to the girl, 'Can we sit somewhere else? Please?' Chloe never says please, but hatred can make you change in many ways you never knew was possible. 

'Sure,' the girl led them to another table further away from the class. 

'What happened? Why was Chloe so angry?' Marcus asked. 

'You know how we're from a class in Paris? Well, the girls sitting in front of the table were from our class in Paris, but they are not good people, especially the sausage-haired bitch. Long story short, we hate them more than we hate putting the milk in before the cereal,' Lizzie explained to Marcus after ordering the food. 

'That's a crazy level of hatred, but what did they do?' Jon asked, he was sitting next to Marcus who was next to Damian, and Jon was across from Chloe, Marcus across from Lizzie and Damian across from Marinette. 

'The sausage-haired liar lied about a lot of stuff, like how she's friends with famous people, how she saved people from life or death situations, but of course they were lies. Her biggest lie though was lying about Marinette,' Chloe explained, but her anger was increasing every minute, how dare they hurt the angel Marinette. 

'They hated each other from day 1 because Marinette knew she was lying and wanted to expose her, her name is Lila. So Lila started lying more and more about Marinette, turning all of Marinette's ex-friends against her and now most of the class hates Marinette and worship Lila,' Lizzie continued explaining as they waited for the food to be served. 

'That sounds bad,' Marcus noted. He made a mental note to avoid sausage-haired liars called Lila. Now that he thinks about it, Lila has a lie in it, Lie-la, and that's how you know it's the truth, but he was being too judgmental, there are good Lilas in the world. 

'It's worse than bad, it's an excruciatingly painful experience and that's why we have plans to let all of them get a taste of their own medicine,' Chloe said as a waitress came in, carrying their food. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lila was sitting in her seat, the best seat at the table, right at the end. She looked at her class, those stupid idiots believe her like she's a goddess, maybe she is a goddess, their goddess, but that's not enough, the whole world must believe she is their one and only goddess. Now, she thought back to that encounter with Lizzie, Chloe and Marinette, that name makes her blood boil, how dare Marinette Dupain-Cheng try to expose her, the goddess, she could get used to that name, but look how she won over Marinette and her friends, they have no chance over her, she's the best and only her, no one else. 

Lila is now thinking about Adrien, and how he's slipping out of her grasp slightly, she needs to find a way to control him. And now she thinks about his fear, that taste of power, the feeling you have you get when other people fear you, the sense of dominance, she wants more, she wants dominance over everyone, everyone will bow to her, their goddess. Soon, she can put her hand on anyone's chest, even if they have a girlfriend and they will tremble in fear if they say no. 

'Lila, earth to Lila? LILA!' Alya shouted at Lila, snapping her from her thoughts. 

'Yes?' Lila asked in her sugar sweet voice, she has mastered it after all, the innocent act, everyone will believe her, no one, apart from Lizzie, Chloe and Marinette, didn't believe her. She was powerful, she is strong, she can get stronger, more people to control. 

'Are you going to eat?' Alya asked, concern floating around her words. 

'Of course, sorry, just thinking about something,' Lila said with a smile. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Marinette, Chloe, Lizzie, Damian, Jon and Marcus finished their lunch, the Akuma class already left which means the coast is clear. 'What are you planning to do?' Jon asked as they exited the restaurant. 

'To the movies,' blush spread on to Jon's face as he saw Chloe's sweet smile, kind and bright as she dragged Jon, on accident, away, their hands separating as soon as they realized, 'Sorry, that was meant for Marinette here,' Chloe backed away and grabbed Marinette's hand as Lizzie giggled, hiding behind her hand, too cute.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the movies, the group decided to head to Wayne Manor, they were tired. The ride there was quiet with a few short conversations scattered into the silence, small talk is hard. Jon and Marcus were sleeping over with Damian, as much as the ice prince of Gotham hates to admit it, he does care about them, especially Marcus since he is normal or as normal as can be when your 2 best friends are superheroes. 

The rest of the day went on like normal or as normal as can be, at least no villain attacks because you're trending. Dinner was delicious, and eventually everyone called it a day. 

'Marinette, I sense the new holder of the cat miraculous in this house,' Plagg told Marinette. 

'That's cool! Who is it?' Lizzie asked, curiosity in her voice. 

'Don't know, I only sense, I don't actually know,' Plagg said. 

'Anyway, tomorrow, we're going to meet with Batman and his partners as Ladybug, Her Highness Honey and Masquerade,' Marinette told Lizzie and Chloe in a hushed whisper once they were in the bedroom alone. 

'This will be cool,' Chloe said, her eyes sparkling a little. 

'Of course, you "admire" Superboy and he will be there with Batman,' Marinette made sure to put air quotes went she said admire. Chloe made an angry face, but her frown twisted into a smile as she took her pillow and started a pillow fight. The girls were tired and slept soon after. 

I know this chapter took forever to post, but it's very long, it has 4000+ words and that's the most I have ever written. I've been working on this for the longest time possible. And now, I'm gonna write the next part. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 292 11
I read some stories about marinette x Jon Kent and I wanted to write something about the ship so here it is hope you all like it and I would like som...
1.5M 48.8K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
277K 6K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
325K 5.4K 23
"Why?" Screamed Lucy as she was pushed into the stream by Natsu. She slowly got out of the stream and punched Natsu in the face. That punch was a dis...