My 4ever Love Will Always Be...

Від firstsonofthor

©️what would happen if Anahi Diaz went back to Fremont California after 7 years of college becoming an elemen... Більше

this is my Copywrite claim
chapter 1 love at First sight
Chapter 2 first day back home after so many years
chapter 3 Fundraiser For The Halloween dance party
Chapter 4 The Halloween Dance Party Begins
chapter 5 Dia De Los Muertos
chapter 6 Thanksgiving dinner
Chapter 7 Christmas proposals
Chapter 8 New Year's resolutions
chapter 9 first day back to school
chapter 10 marriage proposal on Valentine's Day
chapter 11 Heart felt Family Reunion
Chapter 12 last days in Korea
Chapter 13 Return to America
Chapter 14 Back To School
chapter 15 Back To Work
chapter 16 plans for spring break finals
chapter 17 training for the finals begins
Chapter 18 taste of home
chapter 19 last week of school before spring break
chapter 20 EL VIAJE DEL AMOR Y LA PASION
chapter 21 La historia del abuelo perdido de Anahí Díaz
chapter 22 La abuela de Anahí Díaz finalmente puede seguir adelante
chapter 23 the return home
chapter 24 Fortune speak truth
chapter 25 well needed Emotional Support
chapter 26 A new life for Jose Castillo
chapter 27 Love In The Air
chapter 28 An Unexpected Surprise
chapter 29 Cinco De Mayo Fiesta
chapter 30 last week of school
chapter 31 First Week Of Summer
Chapter 32 Lina Soek and the Influencer
chapter 33 forth of July BBQ
chapter 34 The End Of The First Trimester
chapter 35 Back to school
Chapter 36 Yuki's First American friends
chapter 38 end of the second trimester
chapter 39 Another Halloween school party
chapter 40 fixing a misunderstanding
Chapter 41 movie double date Night
Chapter 42 Family Time pt1
Chapter 43 Family Time pt2
chapter 44 Fun at the convention
chapter 45 holiday Shopping
chapter 46 holiday midterms
chapter 47 one last gift for Christmas Eve
chapter 48 Romantic Christmas Day
chapter 49 day after Christmas birth
chapter 50 the New Years special day
thanks to the people who help me writing this story

Chapter 37 Double Trouble

4 0 0
Від firstsonofthor

Yuki Midori and Anahi Diaz and Beom Soek went to the movies Anahi Diaz tells Yuki Midori "Oi, ani ga tsuini koibito ga deki tatte itta ndakedo, bomu suku no itoko ga mada hima ka dō ka mite mimashou Demo daijōbu?" Yuki Midori responds with "Sate, soredewa bomusoku no itoko wa daredesuka?" Beom Soek responded with "Yeah my cousin is still free." Anahi Diaz responded with "how do you know if your cousin is still free to date anyone?" Beom Soek responded with "well it's because my cousin is right there in the concession booth selling snacks." Yuki Midori responded with "Your cousin is kinda cute." Beom Soek responded with "they think the same of you their name is Da-bin Yuki Midori walks up to the concession booth and asked Da-bin "Hey are you Beom Soek's cousin?" Da-bin responded with "Yeah I'm his cousin why you ask?" Yuki Midori responds with "I'm Yuki Midori he told me too meet with you here." Da-bin responded with "I was hoping it was you because he said you were my type and he isn't wrong." Later the watched a movie together with Anahi Diaz and Beom Soek then Anahi Diaz asked Beom Soek "what is this movie called again and what is it about?" Beom Soek responded with "it's called The tails of Argias and it's about a spartan who lost his family but gets a new family." Anahi Diaz responded with "really?" Beom Soek responded with "Well he first unalives all the Greek and Roman gods but yep." Seconds after the movie was over Anahi Diaz and Beom Soek went to the coffee shop to give Yuki Midori and Da-bin some privacy, once they were alone Da-Bin asked Yuki Midori "would you like to be my life partner?" Yuki Midori responds with "of course I will baby." Mean while Beom Soek asked Anahi Diaz "looks like Da-bin got Yuki Midori,also when should you go to the hospital for your update on the end of your second trimester mi amor?" Anahi Diaz responded with "Yep I might have to but I will wait patiently until then." They both *drink their apple cider frappuccinos* later both Anahi Diaz and Beom Soek went to their home just to see someone tried to break in, but the cops arrested them before they stole anything. Both Anahi Diaz and Beom Soek went inside their home. Just to see beom's family necklace was chipped Anahi Diaz saw this and tells Anahi Diaz "I feel so bad mi amor." Beom Soek responded with "it's alright it's just a chip." Anahi Diaz made Beom dinner a stew like dish, to cheer Beom Soek up. Beom Soek asked Anahi Diaz "what smells go delicious mi amor?" Anahi Diaz responded with "just making dinner for us mi amor." Beom Soek responded with "I sure as hell hope it tastes as good as you look mi amor."after they ate Anahi Diaz got a call from the doctor telling here her appointment is next week.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

544 128 18
"I love you eternally. I love you as much as there are stars in the sky." **** Anaya just moved into a new city to escape a mother. She meets her nei...
3.2M 122K 49
*** COMPLETED *** Sixteen year old Daniel Layman has been bullied since he came out. His best friend and protector Sean, moved to Los Angeles leaving...
Men Like You Від Sarah

Підліткова література

17.5K 577 24
Ellie returns back to home after four years at UCLA. She has come back a completely different person and everyone is really happy to see her again. ...
740 25 13
•*A GXG TeacherxStudent Fictional Lesbian Story• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *A Seductive and Tomboy Lesbian High School Senior Student...