Domina Mortis [Tom Riddle]

By galax10939

Just a normal girl who gets reincarnated in the world of Harry Potter... ...as Harry Potter older sister ! __... More

Prologue (skippable)
[Author Note]
Chapter 1 : after the tragic night (skippable)
[Black Castle]
Chapter 2 : lessons and first friends (skippable)
Chapter 3 : wands doesn't like me (skippable)
[Heir Rings]
Chapter 4 : journal (skippable)
Chapter 5 : Hogwarts Letter (skippable)
Chapter 6 : Year 1 (skippable)
Chapter 7 : Summer time (skippable)
Chapter 8 : Year 2 (skippable)
[Author note ]
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

[author note]

1.7K 19 0
By galax10939

Sorry for the inactivity, I really didn't think so many people would be interested in my story, however I have decided to rewrite it, the prologue is the same but all the other chapter are being put in one whole chapter, I'm letting the other chapter online but can be skipped .
It is almost the same with some differences here and there.
Thank you for your support !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 7K 47
16-year old (Y/n) (L/n) comes from pureblood family. She is a very skillfull young witch, who was accepted to Hogwarts as a transformation student fo...
20.4K 488 14
❝She, the enigmatic force that has stirred my very soul, has driven me to the brink of madness. Her presence has led me astray from my lofty aspirati...
18.4K 633 26
We all know the story of Harry Potter. But what if their was another boy in the story. Live your journey with the book. And find what the journey uph...
21.3K 362 37
Draco Malfoy has been going to Hogwarts for two years now. Now it's his little sister's turn to run through that brick pillar and board the train to...