๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ/๐™๐™–๐™ž๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ช๐™ช...

By linbabyy

SEQUEL DISCONTINUED TEMPORARILY!! ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ/๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ป๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช, ๐˜ข ๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜บ... More

๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐—ฒ
orb, the soundtrack
๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿด
๐Ÿต
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ
author's note ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ
author's note ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ
authors note ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ
๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ผ ๐—”๐—ป๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜
authors note ๐Ÿ“
announcement of "match point"

๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ

85 1 0
By linbabyy

season one, part twenty-one: training

(👩🏾‍💻-Thank you so much for 1K reads!!)

It's morning in Shanghai, and you have gone into the main city from where your staying. You have already been in China for a week now, and you love it there is so much for you to do-which is a great distraction- and you have been going to the gym in your apartment building 3 times a day to get the perfect cut for competition season.

Currently your going to meet a friend of Uzai's for some volleyball practice at their gym. Uzai had recommended them to you years ago saying "I owe my ability to teach so smoothly to her", so you had to check them out.

You walk for a little while longer before you cut into one intersection and are greeted with a large building with says "Ping Volleyball Training Centre"on the outside, you take a deep breath and push the double doors open into the huge gymnasium .

People stop and look at you which is inevitable cause your not a common sight, "You must be um Y/n L/n Mezuki" a girl around your age says, "Yh I am and you are ?" you question "Oh yh sorry My name is Lydia, my mum is currently in a coaching session so she said you should warm up and join the game i'm in" she smiles and directs you to the warm up area before she leaves again.

"Okay that doesn't seem hard enough" you mumble doing your regular stretching routine and a some cardio. You shake your legs and jog towards Lydia's game.

"Okay" you says as she beckons you to assume your ordinary position, you huff and get in concentration as the ref blows the whistle.

Your team and the other team have a very good rally going on, the heavy pace of the game was working wonders. It had been a while since you got to play a friendly that was this competitive. "Y/n!" Lydia shouts, you look at her running for the net before you jump into the air at a great height, meeting the ball at the perfect angle and slamming it into the ground on the other side of the net, and land again on your side of the court.

The whistle blows and the girls huddle around you asking many questions "how did you do that ?" "can you teach me ?" "you looked so cool, how long did it take you to learn ?", before you could say anything a middle aged woman cleared her throat next to you causing the group to separate.

"Now now, everyone get back to training your not here to stand around" she scolded amusement glinting in her eyes as the girls groaned and mumbled before walking away.

She turned to face you, beckoning you to walk and talk with her, "You must be y/n, uzai has told be a lot about you infact he wouldn't shut up so I told him to send you here" she giggled slightly shaking her head.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Mrs Bai" you smile, and scratch your cheek not quite knowing what to say "Please call me jenny" she says smiling before she starts talking you through your training programme for the next few days.

timeskip

You finally leave after being told everything you need to know. "Hi, Uber for y/n ?" you ask your uber driver who responds letting you know that this is the right vehicle, you clamber inside with your duffel bag and get settled in as the driver takes off trying to avoid the traffic in the city during this time of day. Noticing that he is a quiet man you pit your AirPods in and decide to scroll through your insta feed.

You like your cousins photo and keep scrolling, you see a notification pop up from Dahlia but ignore it. Although she was your best friend you hadn't really been talking to anyone recently, you just didn't feel like yourself which you convinced yourself was fine.

You watched the driver pull up to the apartment building you were staying at, you thanked him and left the car walking up to the front of the building. "Hiya n/n" you turn around smiling, George, he was the security guy and was the sweetest guy you've met- he was a tall buff guy who was the first person to spark up conversation with you. And the most human contact you've had other than your friends and coach.

"Hello George, I trust no one has broken into my house " you wiggle your eyebrows at him and he rolls his eyes, "Not yet but i'll let you know when I feel like getting the job done myself" he replied elbowing you lightly, you chuckle and wave a goodbye to your friend before you get into the nearest elevator past the reception.

Your phone starts ringing as you stand in the elevator watching the numbers get larger, you pick up not even bothering to check who it might be,"Y/n, how are you ?" you hear your sister's chirpy voice sound through your phone, "I'm good Dalia, how's everyone back home ?" you ask not wanting to say too much .

"We're all good though and um Bokuto stopped by yesterday...Lowkey gave the boy a heart attack by telling him your not coming back" she cackled wickedly causing you to roll his eyes, I doubt he cared "mhm well I need to go now" you say rushingly as the elevator doors open at your floor, "y/n wait ther-" you hang up and let out a sigh as you are stepping out of the elevator.

I guess you were trying to convince yourself that you weren't isolating yourself but you were. This is what you always do, isolating so you don't have to confront any uneasy feelings you may be having.

Carrying on walking, you turn a corner and make it to the door, you walk inside squinting your eyes at the light coming from the large windows that opened up the space to the rest of the outside world. Kicking your shoes of you chuck your bag on the floor deciding to do your washing later today.

You smell your armpits through the crewneck your wearing "Damn I need a shower" you say shaking your head as you head into your bedroom.

Your Space:

-Bedroom, Closet, Bathroom and Bath Routine!

You undressed and walk into your closet with your robe on, and begin shifting through clothes, it wasn't that late so you figured you would go to a net cafe or something to game.

After finishing your outfit, you wander into your bathroom and connect your phone to the speakers that were there.
Superstar Sh*t- Dominic Fike *starts playing*.

You do your routine, making sure to wash your face in the shower because you couldn't be asked to do it afterwards. Getting out of the bathroom you turn in the fan to get rid of the steam and then head into your room, you lather yourself in shea butter and then get dressed so you can sit down and do your skincare and slightly makeup (mascara and some falsies and lipgloss).

Your hair was still fine so you took it out the bun you had placed it in brushing it out slightly before, placing a beanie on your head. Taking a selfie with your favourite teddy. Yoshiiii. You post the picture before grabbing your purse and heading into the kitchen. hm i need to buy some groceries.

time skip

At the cafe you payed for your drink and a donut before picking a seat in some far of corner and deciding what you wanted to play. You settled on a game although you had no idea what it was about. "Honestly I wouldn't recommend that one the bugs are too much" you jolt hearing the voice behind you, turning in your seat you make eye contact with a boy who looked around your age.

He had white hair and a couple piercings, his left eyebrow and snake bites along with one of his ears. He was wearing a long sleeved black compression shirt and some baggy joggers. Damn he fineeee.

"Thanks, you saved me a lot of trouble" you smile at him, and he reaches his hand out for a shake "Im Cain, and sorry what's your name beautiful" you says returning a closed eye smile, "y/n but since you helped me out you can just call me n/n" you say as he takes a seat next to you.

"Nicknames already, I might as-well introduce you to my family" he grins at you, you shake your head in amusement before you turn back to your screen.

You spend the rest of the evening with Cain playing all the games that he recommended. And to be honest you we're having a really good time, you were able to learn a little about him.

Cain was the same age as you only 3 days older than you, he used to go to a prestigious academy before he got expelled for what he describes as "having a free soul" and he now games for money.

"So your telling me that you cane here for volleyball on a whim after the guy you liked had a girlfriend...but your not running away from your life" he shook his head before laughing "y/n your running away" he smacked his keyboard and turned to you an amused look on his face.

"How many times do I have to tell you no I ain't, I just wanted to leave" you scoff and kick his chair away from you. He just laughs as he spins away.

timeskip

Your back home now after grabbing dinner at Cain's favourite restaurant, honestly you needed this and making a new friend was good boost of happiness.

Random👦🏻🤍

You n/n, you awake ?

Yh wys

Wanna go out tomorrow night, I know a spot 😏

Sure lemme send you my adress come and pick me up

Bet
Goodnight Beautiful 😗

Goodnight Cain 🤣
read 1:22am

You hummed and set your phone to charge on the floor next to you before you shifted in your bed to get comfy. Your playlist played in the background.
Break from Toronto- PARTYNEXTDOOR *starts playing*

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡 – 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 35K 74
"๐™ƒ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™– ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ช๐™ข๐™—๐™–๐™จ๐™จ!" - ๐™†๐™–๐™œ๐™š๐™ฎ๐™–๐™ข๐™– ๐™๐™ค๐™—๐™ž๐™ค ษดแดแดก แด˜สŸแด€สษชษดษข: สœแด€ษชแด‹สแดœแดœ!! โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โšชโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ—„โ—„โ €โ–โ– โ €โ–บโ–บโ €โ € โ € 18:27 / 25:43 โ €...
72.2K 744 27
"๐“๐€๐Š๐„ ๐˜๐Ž ๐๐ˆ๐†๐†๐€ ๐Ž๐๐‹๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐„๐„๐Š๐„๐๐ƒ" ๐๐Ž๐‚! @-naialex 2021
374K 11.9K 104
For my black queens who love The Haikyuu boys If you don't like keep negative comments to yourself thx๐Ÿ˜Œ
6.3K 239 15
๐”„๐”ฃ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ฃ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ ๐”ž ๐”ค๐”ฒ๐”ถ ๐”ฐ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ช๐”ข๐”ฑ ๐”ด๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ซ ๐”ฐ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ด๐”ž๐”ฐ ๐”ถ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ซ๐”ค๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ฐ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฐ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”ซ ๐”ช๐”ข๐”ข๐”ฑ๐”ฐ ๐”ž๐”ค๐”ž๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐”ž๐”ฑ ๐”ž ๐”ญ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฑ...