Uta's Idol.

By TanijiroOdd

!!!SPOILER ALERT!!! PLEASE DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU'RE READY FOR SPOILERS REGARDING ONE PIECE FILM RED OR ANY F... More

I'm Uta.
Luffy and Uta.
Pirate Training.
Bink's Sake.
First Disaster.
Our Dreams and a New Genesis.
A Tour Before Departure.
I'll Get Stronger! Uta Starts Training.
The Power Of Observation Haki.
Elegia: The Island of Music
Concert Of A Lifetime.
Demon's Awakening.
Disownment.
Uta And The Five Stages.
The Sing Sing Fruit's Secret, the History of Tot Musica.
Uta's First Concert.
A Family Reunion.
Uta vs The Gale Pirates.
Uta Makes Her First Single.
'Diva' Red And The Ones Who'll Support Her.
Q&A Chapter!
A Change In The World.
Traveling Across The East Blue.
Return to Windmill Village.
The Rising Star of the East Blue 'Straw Hat' Luffy!
It's BACKLIGHT!
Uta and the Grand Line.
Q&A Chapter + OC Profiles!
Uta And Ace.
'Fire Fist' Ace vs 'Diva' Red.
Until Next Time!
Welcome To The Caledon Kingdom.
'Massacre Dancer' Rave.
All, But A Fleeting Lullaby.
Across The World.
Concert At Sabaody.
Uta's Date at Sabaody Park?
Save The Mermaid, Camie!
Q&A Chapter + Fun Facts!
Pandemonium In The Auction House!
Silvers Raleigh, The Straw Hat Pirates, And Uta.
Section Leaders Take Action!
Cruel Separation.
Ace's Fate And Truths Unfolded.
Countdown Towards The War Of The Best.
Witnessing The War Of The Best.
Death And Despair.
Save Luffy! Rayleigh and Uta Depart.
We're Finally Reunited.
My Message.
Return To Marineford. (1 year Anniversary! Please Read 'Thank You' Comment!)
Q&A Chapter + Fanart Gallery!
Learning The Way of Haki In The Island of Rusukaina.
A Spar Ten Years In The Making. Uta vs Luffy!
You're My Idol, Now and Forever.
Last Day On Rusukainu.
The Volour Family.
Returning to Elegia.
Man of Science, Dr. Vegapunk.
'Diva' Red the Live Streamer.
The Sing Sing Fruit's Dark Secret.
Tension In Elegia.
Uta vs Abell! A Battle for Leadership.
Uta's Plan. Revive The Demon King of Songs!
The Dark Summoning.
Demon's Reawakening.
The Power Of The 'Demon King of Songs'.
'Demonic Diva' Uta Musica.

I'M THE MAN WHO'LL BECOME THE PIRATE KING!

2.1K 51 30
By TanijiroOdd

Let's continue our adventure in Loguetown. I don't own One Piece.

Calick!

"Uta? Is that you? Where the hell have you been?"

"Sup, Pitch. I went sightseeing. Bought something for later."

"That's fine I guess. You didn't miss anything but, we could use some help putting things away. These clouds look bad."

"Yeah, I'll get there soon."

"Ok, thanks."

Calick!

Uta looks up at the sky and just as Pitch said, clouds like those can only mean storms.

Better hurry. Uta thought as she began to walk about faster. As she walks down the streets she becomes side tracked by the various shops and sights. Uta walks by some more street vendors and sees a food competition going on. Uta looks up to get a closer look and apparently, the prize is a weird fish. Since Uta has no experience in cooking, she shows no interest in it despite the clamor. The diva then sees a weapons store. Uta has always had a slight interest in spears so taking a peek won't hurt. Uta opens the door just a crack and as she does so sees the store owner talking to a green haired man and a woman with glasses. All of the sudden the man tosses the sword in the air and straightens his arm in the air.

Nope.

Uta looks away and continues onward before she can see what will eventually be the loss of that man's arm. Uta walks past a hill to see a man putting his gun against the head of a man with a slingshot.

I hope everything is ok over there. Uta thought worriedly. I'll pray for his soul.

Uta continues her walk down the street and to where the stage is. The Section Leaders were all busy taking the stage down. Gordon notices Uta first and walks up to her angrily.

"Where have you been?" Gordon asks harshly. "Do you know how..."

"Hold this." Uta said as she handed Gordon the wine bottle she received. "You and the girls take it as an apology for my absence."

Gordon examines it and sighs.

"Fine." Gordon said. "You getting us an apology gift will make up for it."

Uta mentally pats herself on the back. The diva is so glad that she got that gift for that old man.

I should keep note of that in the future. Uta thought as she walked towards her friends.

"Where have you been?" Abell asks Uta as she pulls down the stage lights. "Don't tell me you got lost."

"Do I look like someone who would get lost?" Uta asks, annoyed.

Pitch appeared from behind the stage and was about to speak up, but Uta raised her hand to stop her friend.

"Never mind. Don't answer that question." Uta said.

Pitch snickers as she continues to take apart the stage. Uta goes and helps the others with putting everything away and as they finish, the sound of thunder rolls over.

"We might want to hurry up." Abell said to the other workers. "Our vessel is just a few blocks away. C'mon."

As the Section Leaders lead the volunteer workers to the Shanty, Uta has noticed a large number of cloaked figures. Not only that, but very hostile ones. The bartender has mentioned that this town was a place where pirates would stop before passing to the Grand Line so it wouldn't be a shock if they were pirates trying to stay low from the marines.

"Ok, everyone!" Pitch yells from up front. "Let's pack everything up!"

Everyone who's carrying equipment began to put it all back inside the ship. As they do so, the wind grows stronger and the clouds block out the sun.

"I hope it doesn't get too bad." Abell sighs. "We should find an inn or something."

Everyone nods and after everything is loaded on the ship, Uta dismisses the volunteers. Uta looks to her side and her eyes widen in shock.

"Was something that big there the entire time?" Uta asks out loud

The fog from the seas has rolled into the town which made it hard to see and due to that, Uta has failed to notice her surroundings. This included a ship that's more than five times bigger than the Shanty. The vessel is mostly colored orange and the figure head is an elephant. Uta rarely sees ships as big as this and so she can't help. but stare in awe. What stood out most to Uta, was the sail which had a jolly roger drawn on it. It was a classic skull and crossbones, but on the skull's head is a red nose. Uta recognized that jolly roger immediately.

"That's the ship for the Buggy Pirates." Uta said to herself. "Wasn't the captain defeated?"

"Are you talking about the captain of that pirate crew?" Pitch asks from below deck. "I saw a man with a red nose, who I can only assume is Buggy, walking downtown with some of his goons all covered in hoods."

Uta rubs her chin and ponders.

If Luffy has defeated the captain, it wouldn't be surprising that he would come back for revenge. Uta thought. I doubt Luffy would have much trouble facing him.

Uta jumps off of the ship and onto the dock.

"Now where are you going?" Abell asks. "Can't you sit still for five minutes?"

"No." Uta answers honestly. "Besides, I feel like something good will happen if I head downtown."

"Like what?" Pitch asks curiously.

Uta stares down the road and smiles evilly. It wasn't haki that was telling Uta about the intense sensation from up ahead, but her instincts as a former pirate. Even though she was less than ten that feeling was something she could never forget and as she got older, that feeling brought excitement rather than fear. Gordon is still out in town trying to book a room and so Uta had time to kill.

"Let's call it a woman's intuition." Uta said. "Tell Gordon that I'll be back soon!"

"Fine, just don't stand out!" Abell yells.

Uta walks into town to look for the hooded figures that Pitch has mentioned. As Uta walks down the sidewalks, she looks to the side to see a large crowd gathering together near an execution stand.

"Isn't that..."

Uta remembers the stories from her father. His captain and father figure died on that scaffold. He witnessed it first hand and the sorrow he felt back then was immense.

"Where Gold Roger had his final

moments." Uta sighs.

Uta walks towards the commotion to take a better look. Eventually, the singer reaches the center of the plaza where the crowd is and to her surprise, Uta sees someone standing on the scaffold. Uta can't tell who it is and walks closer. Uta's eyes widened in shock as she realized who was standing on the scaffold.

Luffy?!

Uta looks up and is shocked to see her childhood friend standing on the scaffold admiring the view. During her time with Luffy, Uta knew that he wasn't the greatest decision maker, but standing on top of private property with no sign of care was on a whole new level of stupid. Uta was about to say something, but a loud whistle cut off her thoughts. Uta looks to her side and sees an officer with a speakerphone.

"Hey, you! Get down from there this instant!" yells the officer.

"Why?" Luffy asks back loudly.

"Because that's a special execution stand that belongs to the World Government!" the officer explains. "So get down from there imm..."

BAM!

The officer was suddenly struck by a mace shocking the crowd.

"Oh don't be so uptight about the rules, Mr. Police Officer."

Uta's eyes narrow and she walks in closer as the crowd disperse from the scuffle. Uta then sees the back of a thin black haired woman with a cowboy hat and cloak. The woman looks up at Luffy and chuckles at him which, for some reason, ticked off Uta.

"I've been looking all over for you, Luffy." the woman said casually. "It's been awhile."

Luffy looks at her confused and the woman heaves her mace on her shoulder. Uta can tell that this woman is being hostile towards Luffy.

"Don't tell me, you've forgotten my face?" the woman asks.

The men around the woman become infatuated with her and begin to gush over her beauty. Uta wasn't one for makeup and beauty care so she doesn't care much for that sort of attention, but hearing her getting all this attention over beauty is getting annoying.

"I don't know any pretty ladies like you." Luffy said, confused.

Something in Uta snaps as she hears Luffy's answer to the woman.

'Don't know any pretty ladies'? Uta repeats as she grinds her teeth together.

Unfortunately for the singer, she wasn't able to catch Luffy's full answer and only heard what she didn't want to hear.

"I certainly haven't forgotten about you." The woman said with a dramatic sigh. "After all, you were the first man to hit my beautiful face."

"What?" Luffy asks, still confused. "I hit your face?"

He hit on her?!

Uta clenches her fists unknowingly as she listens to the conversation.

"It left me breathless." the woman said as she touched her cheek.

Uta grabs her mic and clicks the bottom which releases the metal blades. Uta then slowly walks towards the woman and an murderous aura surrounds her.

"Tell me, who's the most beautiful one of the seas?" the woman asks loudly.

"That would be you of course!" the men of the crowd scream ecstatically.

"Yes, it's me." the woman responds satisfied. "There's no man in this world that won't kneel before me."

Uta begins to see red as the more her target talks, the more angrier she gets. 

"But you see, I only love strong men." the woman continues. "I'll have you be mine at last, Luffy."

Yours?! Uta thought as she gets closer to the woman. You want Luffy to be yours?!

The veins on Uta's forehead pulse and her pupils shrink as her rage increases. The handle on her mic extends and her mic spear shows its true form. Some of the people notices Uta's bloodlust and stood back. Luffy and the woman continue to talk, but Uta could no longer hear due to her anger.

"I'm going to kill that bitch!" Uta growls out loud. "How dare she try and seduce Luffy!"

Boom!

A sudden explosion goes off causing debris of rock and wood to fly out from the side of the building. Uta raises her arms to guard herself just in time. The explosion was just the distraction Uta needed to regain her composure.

"My apologies, but with your smooth skin, you should be unharmed." said the voice of a man.

Uta looks around and sees several hooded figures approaching the woman.

"My lovely lady, Alvida."

"Alvida?! Where's Alvida?!" Luffy asks out loud. "Something feels off though..."

He knows her?! Uta asks now, more shocked than angry.

Uta is familiar with the name as she has seen a wanted poster for a obese mace wielding female pirate with a bounty of five million. However, this can't be the same person. The woman tosses off her cape to fully reveal her full body. It was hard for Uta to admit, but she was indeed beautiful. Painstakingly so. An unknown feeling begins to well up from inside of Uta. One that she has never felt before.

"Haha, so you have noticed! My body has changed since I ate a devil fruit." Alvida said. "I ate the Slip Slip Fruit and now there isn't a single attack that can leave a wound on my beautiful skin."

That explains the beauty. Uta thought.

"Unfortunately, the fruit did nothing to change my beauty." Alvida said. "But my freckles did disappear."

"That's not what I was pointing out." Luffy said from atop the scaffold.

Beauty this. Beauty that. Uta growls. How ignorant can she be?

"Anyways, if you're really fit to be my man, then you certainly can't afford to lose to this man." Alvida said, making way for the hooded man. "I've teamed up with him, exclusively for finding you."

Then several hooded figures appear from the crowd and surround Alvida. The leader of the group chuckles as he approaches the execution stand.

"Ever since that day I was blasted away, I tenaciously fought my way back to my crew, all the while wishing for the day to kill you." the man said angrily. "And what an adventure it was for I, lacked a body!"

Then the group toss their cloaks revealing themselves to the public. Uta recognizes the leader, Buggy and from behind him, his crew.

"An adventure of merriments, hellish dangers, and friendships! A most grand adventure..."

"Is this guy always this noisy?" Uta asks out loud.

"Wait, why am I telling you all this?!" Buggy asks angrily.

"Oh, it's just Buggy." Luffy said nonchalantly.

Uta laughs out loud causing the pirate to curse at both Luffy and the one laughing at him, which was Uta. All of the sudden, Buggy's men pulled out their guns and swords and the crowd began to clamor with fear.

"Don't you dare run away fools!" Buggy yells. "Allow me to demonstrate to you my terror!"

At that moment, a man with long hair and a scarf pins Luffy with a wooden plank while he is distracted. Uta readies herself as she also didn't expect this sudden development.

"Now then, I shall commence your public execution!" Buggy laughs evilly. "You should be honored to die in the same spot as the Pirate King did!"

Buggy then walks up the scaffold and once he reaches the top, the pirate who pinned down Luffy gives him a sword and switches places with him.

"For the crime of angering me, I sentence you, Monkey D. Luffy, to a flashy execution!" Buggy yells out. "Let's cause a flashy ruckus, boys!"

The men surrounding the execution stand cheer with delight and fire their guns and clang their swords. Uta now shows signs of concern. She has experienced Luffy's strength firsthand and he could clearly beat this guy up.

Luffy, why are you just letting him do this? Uta wonders as she begins to sweat. Do something! Your adventure has just started, hasn't it?!

"This is the first time I've seen an execution." Luffy said, amazed.

"You're the one who's being executed here!" Buggy yells angrily.

"What?! Are you kidding me?!"

"No, you stop kidding around!"

The situation could be deemed comical, but there was nothing funny about it. Luffy's life wasn't in peril and the people couldn't help but stare in worry. Uta then begins to realize that even Luffy can't get out of this situation.

"Your flashy execution shall now be carried out for the whole public to see!" Buggy yells as he raises his sword.

"I'm sorry, please let me live." Luffy apologizes.

"As if I'd let you go, you idiot!"

Uta's instincts are telling her to save Luffy, but her mentality is countering that by wanting her to stay out of trouble. Uta has never felt so conflicted.

"Any last words?" Buggy asks as he puts his blade close to Luffy's neck. "Might as well make the most out of this large crowd."

Luffy thinks silently for a moment which causes Buggy to chuckle.

"Well, whatever." Buggy shrugs "Whether you have any last words or not, It ain't like anybody cares for what you have to s..."

"I'M THE MAN WHO'LL BECOME THE PIRATE KING!!!!"

Silence washes over the crowd as they stare at Luffy with both horror and confusion. No sane man would declare such a thing as he becomes executed. Uta, however, quivers with delight and awe.

I heard him say it in the bar just an hour ago, but hearing him say that out loud is breathtaking. Uta thought smiling.

All of the sudden, Buggy raises his sword over his head and prepares to decapitate Luffy. Uta gasps in horror and her body moves instinctively.

"I can't sit back anymore! I don't care if I'm caught now!" Uta yells angrily. "I'm taking down that execution stand! I'll be damned if I let Luffy get executed here!"

"WAIT!"

Uta looks to see two men also coming down from the crowd behind. Luffy yells at the two to ask for their help which relieves Uta. However, the pirates were not planning to make it easy and Alvida commanded the majority of the men to take out the two. However, the two men held their own shocking the singer.

Those two are strong. Are they  Luffy's crewmates? Uta wonders. Forget it, I need to take down that execution stand! Now that there are less guards!

Uta draws her spear and speeds past Buggy's henchmen. Buggy and Luffy look to the side and notice Uta coming in.

"Luffy! I'm coming to save you!" Uta yells.

"Huh? You're the singer!" Luffy said recognizing Uta.

"Luffy, don't.."

BONK!

Uta's face suddenly collides with iron resulting in an echoing bang noise. Uta drops her spear as her entire body flies into the ground causing the pavement to crack. The singer almost lost consciousness from the sudden force, but her fighting spirit prevented that. Uta flips up from the spot she has landed on and grabs her spear. The singer suddenly loses her balance and blood drips out from her nose. Uta counts herself lucky that her nose didn't break, but she can't say the same for headphones which she has found out that one side is cracked. Uta looks up angrily and before her, was Alvida.

"Now why would a tramp like you help such a vile man?" Alvida asks as she swings her club around.

"Damn it! I was too hasty." Uta growls as she wipes the blood off her face. "I don't need to give a lustful woman like you a reason for my actions!"

"Aren't you that upstart singer?" Alvida asks, rubbing her chin. "You're not as pretty as I thought you were. You're out of your league if you want to help him."

"What did you say?!" Uta roars.

"The only woman that Luffy will recognize, will be me!" Alvida laughs. "Rambunctious teens like you shouldn't mess with adults."

Uta's rage wells up from within and she charges towards her opponent with spear in hand. The pirate lifts her mace and twirls it in response.

"Diva Divine!"

"Beautiful Smash!"

Clang!

The women's weapon's collided and the sound of metal was loud enough to hurt the ears of nearby onlookers. Uta and Alvida try their best to overpower each other, before backing off.

"Hm, your reactions are interesting." Alvida said as she held her weapon up. "I wonder why."

Uta's chest twists and she feels an immense feeling that she has never felt before.

"Shut your trap woman and stay away from Luffy!" Uta screams angrily as she collides her spear with Alvida's mace. "I'm saving Luffy and you won't stop me!"

"ZORO! SANJI! USOPP! NAMI!"

Uta and Alvida cease fighting and look up to see Luffy.

"And you too, singer!" Luffy said looking at the people who're trying to save him.

Luffy?

"Sorry, but it looks like I'm dead." Luffy said with a smile.

Smiling?

BOOM! FOOSH!

All of the sudden, a bolt of lighting shot out from the heavens above and miraculously strikes the execution stand which is then set ablaze. Rain falls as the scaffold begins to break apart and fall to the ground. Uta stares in shock as she watches the scaffold fall, but is snapped back to reality as she sees something yellow fall from the sky. The singer jumps and grabs the unknown object. Uta gasps in shock as she realizes what she caught.

"Shanks' hat." Uta said softly.

"Hahahaha! Looks like I survived! How lucky!"

Everyone stares in shock as Luffy stands up as if nothing has happened. Luffy's friends walk up to him and question if he's ok or not. The two begin to run away, but rather than running with them, Luffy runs towards Uta.

"Did you keep my hat safe?" Luffy asks.

"Yeah...here you go." Uta said, still stunned from the recent events. "Somehow, I feel like you were meant to survive."

"Really?" Luffy asks. "Maybe I have to thank you for that!"

"No no no!" Uta stutters as she waves her hands. "I have nothing to do with that!"

"Anyways, thank you for trying to save me." Luffy said bowing before Uta. "Maybe we'll see each other again!"

Luffy was about to run off, but Uta grabbed his hand to stop him. However, much to her surprise, rather than stopping him, Luffy was still able to move forward despite the fact that Uta was holding on to him. It was then that Uta realized that his arm was stretching.

"EH?!"

Luffy's body springs back and slams into Uta causing him to land on top of her. Uta just stares up at Luffy blushing at the fact that Luffy is on top of her.

"What was that for?" Luffy asks, annoyed.

"How can you do that?!" Uta asks bewildered.

"Oh, I ate the Gum Gum fruit and became a rubber man." Luffy explained.

So that's the devil fruit that Shanks was talking about. Uta thought as she and Luffy got up.

"Um, by the way, do you uh, know that woman?" Uta asks, pointing to Alvida.

"Hm? No." Luffy said, shaking his hand. "She hurt my friend and I hate her."

Uta sighs as she feels relieved. Uta then touches her chest as if something was lifted off of it.

"So, just to make sure, you're not into her beauty, are you?"

Before Luffy could respond he could hear someone yelling at him.

"Luffy! Stop dawdling over there!" yells a man with green hair. "Let's hurry before we get into more trouble!"

Luffy nods and turns around in preparation to run off.

"I got to go!" Luffy said as he waves to Uta.

"Maybe I'll see you later then." Uta said smiling.

"Yeah!" Luffy said as he began to run off.

Luffy then suddenly stops and turns to look at Uta once more.

"You know, you remind me of my friend from long ago." Luffy said. "She was really pretty."

Uta's jaw drops as she watches Luffy run off with his friends. It took awhile for Uta's face to heat up and puff out steam. Her face was so red that it might've evaporated the rain off her face.

He said I was pretty! Uta thought as hearts began to surround her.

Uta turns to see that the pirates we're starting another commotion. Unfortunately, Buggy has also survived the lightning strike and is currently fuming that Luffy has escaped from his grasp. Uta sighs in annoyance as she realizes that Buggy is alive.

"It ain't over yet, boys!" Buggy yells out. "That rubber brat won't be able to leave this island as he and his crew probably have no clue that their shup has been burnt to ashes!"

Uta listens to the pirates angrily.

"So let's finish em' off and haul ass outta here!" Buggy yells.

The men cheer and they raise their weapons in the air causing the crowd to run away in a panic. Uta runs through the fleeing audience and stands before the pirates.

"I won't let you go after Luffy and the others." Uta said as she twirls her spear. "If you want to go after them, you will have to defeat me first."

"Eh? Who's this flashy chick?" Buggy asks " Does she know who I am?!"

"Buggy, you go on ahead." Alvida said as she walked up towards Uta. "I can take care of this girl with no problem at all."

Buggy chuckles and he suddenly splits apart much to Uta's surprise.

"Another power user?" Uta asks, shocked.

"I ate the Chop Chop fruit and became a split human." Buggy explains boastfully. "With power like this, I can turn into a Chop Chop car!"

Buggy then rearranges his body and it becomes a car. A very small one. Uta was about to comment, but he and his men ran off towards Luffy's direction.

"Something in you has changed, girl."

Uta turns her attention back at Alvida and glares at her.

"What did that man say to you before he left?" Alvida wonders.

"None of your business!" Uta yells as she slashes the pirate with her spear.

Before Uta's attack can connect, the female pirate dodges, or more accurately, slid away from her attack. Alvida was sliding across the ground barefoot at surprising speed.

"Slip Slip Skiing!" Alvida yelled as she slid across the sidewalk. "Thanks to this rain, I can show off the power of the Slip Slip fruit! Now..."

All of the sudden, Uta pops before Alvida, surprising her.

"Surprise!"

While Alvida is fast thanks to her ability, Uta is actually faster and she easily caught up to the pirate. Alvida and Uta clash weapons once more which allows Uta to stop the slip woman in her tracks. The two females exchange blows and as they do so the entire crowd scatters in fear of getting caught up. Despite Uta's effort, her spear can't handle the force of Alvida's mace and her attacks bounce right off. Alvida has noticed this and is smiling happily as she begins to overwhelm Uta. The pirate raises her mace over her head which signals Uta to prepare to defend.

"Beautiful Smash!"

Alvida slams her mace on top of Uta, but she was able to block her attack by holding her spear above her head with both hands. ALvida notices the glare in Uta's eyes and smiles.

"I see why you're so hostile now." Alvida said. "You were jealous of me, weren't you?"

Uta looks away in embarrassment. Uta never understood or felt any sort of envy and so the thought of it was foreign to her.

"Me? Jealous?" Uta asks in a shaken voice. "As if, I'd be jealous of some old woman!"

Alvida raises her mace up and swings it to the side, which Uta still blocks.

"Watch your tongue girl." Alvida scolds. "I'm still in my mid twenties."

"Does it look like I care?" Uta asks back. "Diva Dart!"

Uta and Alvida clash once more, but the constant rainfall has loosened Uta's grip on her weapon and it flies out of her hand. Alvida then pulls out a flintlock and fires it at Uta, but she dodges the bullet with a swipe of her neck. With no weapon in hand, the diva is now forced to rely on close combat.

"Uta Kick!"

Uta's kicks lands on Alvida's face, but much to her surprise, her foot slides right off her skin. The singer's shock left her wide open and Alvida hits her with her mace once more. Uta skids across the wet pavement and looks at the woman in anger.

"Physical attacks won't work on me." Alvida said.

"Yeah, but your attacks are too weak to hurt me." Uta counters.

"What a useless bluff." Alvida said. "Anyways, back to the subject, I don't think you understand your own feelings."

"And you do?" Uta asks angrily.

"Naturally." Alvida as she sways her hair back. "Unlike you, I know the feeling of love and envy. The life of a beautiful woman such as I."

Every word of how this woman spoke so highly of herself pissed off Uta more and more.

"If I were Luffy, I would choose me over you any day!" Alvida laughs as she closes in for another swing. "Get your head out of the clouds, child!"

BONK!

Alvida's eyes widened in shock as her mace was stopped. Upon closer look, Uta stopped Alvida's iron mace with her armament covered fist. Alvida pulls back her weapon and when she inspects it, she's shocked to see a dent in the shape of Uta's fist in the side.

"Impossible!" Alvida gasps. "My mace is made of iron! How was she able to stop it with a punch?"

Uta growls as she grinds her teeth in rage. She then runs up to Alvida with and uses her left foot to support her as she raises her other limbs.

"Since you're the root of my jealousy, it would be better for me to finish you off in the most satisfactory way possible!" Uta yells as she flexes her muscles angrily.

"Your punches and kicks won't have any affect on my body, though!" Alvida said scared. "No matter how strong you are, you can't harm my beau..."

"Uta Onslaught!"

Uta punches and kicks Alvida in place at a speed so fast that it becomes a blur. Unknown to Uta, her rage has activated her armament haki and was able to land multiple blows on Alvida's body. After several seconds of non stop attacking, Uta stomps the ground with her foot causing the pavement to crack and launches a roundhouse kick to Alvida's midsection which sends her flying into the building behind her. In the rubble, 'Iron Mace' Alvida lays motionless in the rubble, bloodied and beaten. Uta walks up and grabs her spear and walks up to the fallen pirate. Uta then swipes her spear across the building and then turns around and walks off.

Punch, kick, slice. Not something a diva should do. Uta thought as she walked off. Well, whatever.

CRASH!

The building's support beams break apart and collapse on top of Alvida. Uta sighs as she is able to relieve her anger. As she heads off, several of Buggy's lackeys run off to help Alvida who's under the rubble.

"I better check to see if Luffy made it out to sea ok." Uta said. "I hope no one got to him."

Uta runs to the direction where Luffy and the other two men went. Uta eventually finds herself facing the bay area. The storm made it seem impossible to sail out as the waves could turn over a boat in a moment's notice. However, despite the heavy weather, Uta could see a pirate ship in the distance and she smiles warmly.

He made it.

"There they are!"

Uta turns around to see several marines running towards her, or more accurately, to the sea.

"Get on a ship!" yells a marine officer. "Don't let them escape!"

The marines all rushed towards a nearby ship, but just as they were about to board, nearly all, but a few marines fell to the ground.

"What happened?"

"Did they slip in the rain?"

"They're knocked out cold!"

"Help the men first! We can capture those pirates later!"

Uta lets out a sigh of relief as she's glad that she was able to stop the marines unnoticed. Uta looks once more at the stormy sea to see that the ship of the Straw Hat Pirates has disappeared. Uta smiles happily and walks back to where her own crew is.

"I can't wait to see what will happen next." Uta said happily. "Your new genesis is coming to light, Luffy."

A strong diva. The King of the Pirates would want nothing less!

"That being said, I'm not going to stand back and let you take all the glory so idly!" Uta said as her attitude changed. "My new genesis is stronger after all."

As if meeting him once wasn't enough, Uta was given the chance to meet Luffy twice. Despite Luffy obviously not showing any interest, it's due to Alvida that Uta has no experienced the feeling of jealousy. Still, that didn't stop Uta as she showed the woman who's stronger. Also, for those wondering about Smoker, he went ahead to go after Luffy since he saw some unknown girl handling the pirates and sent some marines to aid her. Now that Luffy is heading off to the Grand Line, what will be Uta's next move? New chapter will determine that. Let me know how the chapter was! See you next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 112 9
A young woman, y/n, has met someone who reminds her of a friend she had back before she was adopted. Killer has been searching for a friend who sudde...
2.1K 59 11
Started: Aug 24, 2023- ? You are a strong young woman who ate a dog devil fruit and wants to travel the Grandline. Wanting adventure, looking for lov...
12.5K 509 14
(MODERN AU) β€’ β€’ ⚠️THIS FANFIC CONTAINS MENTIONS OF SUICIDE AND DEPRESSION AS WELL AS OTHER MAJOR THEMES⚠️ Abuse. Child abuse. One of the worst thing...
153K 3.8K 25
Friendship, love, trust, happiness, pain, darkness and sadness all in one. A beautiful, young girl named Sky Marvell was rescued by the Strawhat cre...