The littlest of Joys (Cookie...

By Kluvu123

(THIS STORY IS STILL ONGOING) After a mysterious book ends up in the cookie kingdom. Gingerbrave and the gang... More

Chapter 1: A Brewing Night
Chapter 2: The cookie and the human
Chapter 3: A pot fit for a cactus
Chapter 4: New arrivals
Chapter 5: Goodbye for now
Chapter 6: Meeting old and new faces
Chapter 7: An eventuful Breakfast
Chapter 8: Fun in the water
Chapter 9: Meeting the ancient heros part 1
Chapter 10: Meeting the ancient heros part 2
Chapter 11: Meeting the ancient heros part 3
Chapter 12: Meeting the consul
Chapter 14: Rescue
Chapter 15: A new world
Chapter 16: A new start
Chapter 17: Rebuild a kingdom
Chapter 18: Garden
Chapter 19: A weapon
Chapter 20: A companion
Chapter 21: A Companion part 2
THANK YOU!!!!!
Chapter 22: Dream
Chapter 23: Training
Chapter 24: Regrets
April fools!
Chapter 25: Hide (For real)
Chapter 26: Fun
Chapter 27: Forces unite
Chapter 28: A meeting
Chapter 29: Reunion
Chapter 30: A plan
Chapter 31: Dont leave
Quick note: Please read, I need opinions
Chapter 32: Captured
Chapter 33: Comfort
Chapter 34: A plan
Chapter 35: A trick
Chapter 36: A bad smell
Chapter 37: Advice and outfits
Chapter 38: The Big Party part 1
Chapter 39: The Big Party part 2
Chapter 40: Further infected
THANK YOU!!!! PART 2
Chapter 41: A useful power
Chapter 42: Apology accepted
Chapter 43: Feel better
Chapter 44: Blinded Anger
Chapter 45: Calm waters
Chapter 46: Storm
Chapter 47: The final battle part 1
Chapter 48: The final battle part 2
Chapter 49: The final battle part 3
Chapter 50: The final battle part 4
Chapter 51: Joy

Chapter 13: Helpless

2.3K 70 29
By Kluvu123

(Y/N) sighed as they readied their things. They still couldn't get over what happened the day before. Not only did the two elderly women almost discover the magic cookies in their bag but the cookies who decided to visit left in a hurry. Anxiety traveled through their body as they were afraid that they had left a bad impression on the cookies. The stillness of the house only solidified (Y/N)'s concern because it seemed like no cookies were coming, not in the morning at least.

So (Y/N) gathered their things and hoped the day would go by quickly and maybe some cookies would visit them later in the day. When they shut and locked the door, (Y/N) failed to see the two figures peaking out from besides the house.

A few minutes later the house had begun to shake and a familiar portal appeared once more. Instead of new cookies, the main five popped out of the portal.

"Oh, (Y/N)! Your king has returned!" Custard Cream cookie said, in a grand kingly voice.

When they got no response the king dropped his act, "Are they not here?"

Gingerbrave crossed his arms, "I guess they left for school."

Custard Cream cookie whined, "Awww. We missed them."

"Well if Chili Pepper cookie didn't decide to sleep in then maybe we would have caught them in time." Wizard cookie grumbled.

"Hey!" She shouted, "Even thieves need their beauty sleep!"

"Whatever. They are not here so let use return home for now." Wizard cookie said, about to cast the spell when the door knob began to jiggle.

Custard Cream lll cookie gasped, "(Y/N) is back!"

Strawberry cookie tilted her head, "But why?"

"It was to see their friend and prince of cour-"

"Wait!" Wizard cookie suddenly whispered.

"What is it, Wizard cookie?" Gingerbrave asked.

"I sense something at the door."

Custard Cream lll cookie smiled, "Well of course you do. It's (Y/N) obvious-"

"No!" The wizard shouted, "It's something different. I sense.... Magic!"

Before any of the cookies could react to his claim, the jiggling of the doorknob became more intense.

"HIDE!" Wizard cookie shouted before fleeing.

All the cookies soon began to flee just as the doorknob finally turned and the front door opened wide.

Much the all the cookies horror, it was true. It wasn't their friend at the door but two women that were unknown to them.

"Why did we have to pick the lock? Why couldn't we just use magic to open the front door?" Octavia asked her older sister.

"Because we are out in public so we can't use magic. We need to appear like two old ladies entering a house and if someone asks (Y/N) is our grandchild." Lucinda explained before stepping into the house, "Now let us get to work. We must find whatever magic (Y/N) has. They are too naive and too young to have any magic in their hands. I can sense it now."

All the cookies began to shake from their hiding spots.

Octavia suddenly sniffed the air, "I smell something."

Lucinda rolled her eyes, "You and that dog nose of yours. Who cares if you smell something!"

"Because where ever the smell is coming from is also where the magic is coming from!" Octavia shouted, her sisters eyes widened.

Lucinda grabbed her sister by the nose, "Well why didn't you say that before! Use your nose and find whatever is radiating magic!"

Octavia winced as her sister released her nose before taking a whiff of the air. Her sister watched as the witch made her way towards the kitchen where all the cookies were hiding.

One prince was hiding behind a particular cactus.

The witch leaned in sniffing around the counter. "I smell Custard Cream." The cookie felt tears start to build in his eyes. So scared about what would happen if he were to get caught.

As the witch continued to look around she noticed an odd shadow behind the cactus. She slowly moved away from the counter and gestured at the plant gaining her sisters attention.

The two stared at the shadow as it began to move towards the edge of the pot. As if to take a tiny peak from behind the potted cactus. That was the biggest mistake the cookie would ever make.

Once they took a glance at the thing behind the plant. Lucinda recited a spell that lifted the cactus into the air and threw it across the room.

Once witches and cookie were face to face. The small cookie could do the only thing he could think, of which was to scream.

Custard Cream lll whaled in fear as he sprinted away from the two witches. But seeing as how he was a small cookie, he could only get so far before Lucinda grabbed him and lifted him up towards her.

She squinted as she gazed at the squiring prince, "Is this a cookie?"

Octavia sniffed the air once more, "Yes and that is where I am detecting the magic. But I smell more."

Lucinda smirked, "So you got friends Huh?" She asked the cookie who could only whimper in response.

Lucinda held a tighter grip on the cookie before speaking in a foreign tongue once more. Custard Cream lll cookie could only watch in horror as each of his friends were forcibly revealed from their hiding spots.

Gingerbrave and strawberry cookie were underneath some mugs, Chili pepper cookie was hiding inside a bottle of hot sauce and Wizard cookie was hiding inside a fruits basket.

The spell forced the cookies to lift off the ground and gravitate towards the two sisters who had smirks on their face.

Octavia nodded, "Yes. That is them all."

"Good. Now what are a bunch of magical cookies doing inside (Y/N)'s house?" None of the cookies responded some out of fear and others out of stubbornness.

When Lucinda didn't get a response, she was about to deliver a harsher spell when something caught her eye.

"Oh and what's this?" Lucinda asked before grabbing a tiny scroll that was peaking out from Wizard Cookie's cape.

The cookies eyes widened as he tried to move his arm to tuck the scroll back into his cape. But due to him being immobile it made it impossible. So he helplessly watched as the witch grabbed the scroll and enlarged it.

When she looked over the notes, she gasped.

"These are the notes from my spell book!" She growled.

Octavia looked over her sisters shoulder to also peak at the paper, "Isn't that the one you dropped inside a portal I made?"

"Yes. But the true question is, how is it possible that 5 magical cookies were able to get their hands on it?" Lucinda glared at the cookies before realization struck her.

"It fell into your world... and it must be still there."
Then another question popped into the witches head, "Did you tell (Y/N) about this?"

The cookies eyes widening only gave the answer away, "They do know about the book! That's why they have been acting so off and why they radiated magic! You told them it was us who owned the book! Didn't you!" Lucinda shouted as the cookies were only left defenseless.

"Because of your kind, the relationship we had with (Y/N) is in shambles." Octavia growled, malice laced in her voice.

"Now you and your kind are going to pay!" Lucinda shouted before tossing the now large scroll to her sister, "Octavia! Let's go home and open a portal back to their world. I have a feeling they aren't the only ones of their kinds that exist."

"NOOOOOOOO!" The cookies shouted before Lucinda stuffed all five into a sack.

Meanwhile in the cookie kingdom~~~~~

A meeting had been called.

"Ancient hero's I am glad to be able to call you all here." Clotted cream cookie said, usual smirk on his face.

Pure Vanilla cookie smiled, "Yes. It is good to see you again, Consul."

Hollyberry cookie nodded, "Indeed it brings such joy just to sit down and see each other like this."

Clotted Cream cookies smirk fell, "Yes. Well I don't mean to ruin your joyous mood but I have troubling news. It is about the new human."

All three cookies heads rose at the mention of the human.

"Do you mean, (Y/N)?" Dark Cacao cookie asked.

"Is something wrong with them?" Pure Vanilla cookie asked, concern laced in his voice.

The consul nodded, "Indeed. I recently went on my own visit to meet the friendly human, but I discovered something unusual. Pure vanilla cookie, you said that when you visited you didn't detect a trace of magic coming from (Y/N) correct?"

"Indeed, why do you ask?"

"Well, during my visit to their world. I came across a certain feeling I knew all too well and that feeling was magic in the air."

All the cookies gasped, "MAGIC!"

"Yes. Expresso cookie was there and he can add on his testimony about him feeling magic in the human world."

"But that's impossible!" Dark Cacao cookie exclaimed.

Clotted Cream cookie sighed, "I believed that as well. But there was no mistake about what I felt."

When the concerned look spread on his friends faces, Pure Vanilla cookie began to panic.

"Now now. Let's not make any assumptions. How about we go to (Y/N) ourselves and ask them what all this is ab-"

*CRASH*

The sound shook the entire kingdom as all 4 cookies looked around the walls of the building.

"What was that?" Hollyberry Cookie exclaimed, shield out and ready for battle.

All the cookie stared in horror as the great hall the had each glass pane that was dedicated to the ancient hero's were shrouded in darkness. Large cracks started to from along the ceiling of the hall before being completely removed. There all the cookies saw what was causing this distraction.

"I knew there were more of you! Now you are coming with us!" Lucinda said, reaching her hand down to grab Hollyberry cookie but the consul cut in.

"No you don't!" He shouted before using his magic to hopefully paralyze the women. But unfortunately his small attack felt like a small sting.

Lucinda grabbed the cookie by the cape as her sister also reached down to grab the others as well. They used every attack they could but it wasn't much against witches. Just like that the 3 most powerful hero's were defeated.

All the cookies in the cookie run kingdom ran around in a panic. Some either ran or others stayed to fight the witches but they could only do so much before the sister grabbed them.

For the cookies that were captured, they were placed into cookie jars and stored on a shelf.

It wasn't long before all the cookies were captured and just like that there were no cookies left in the cookie run kingdom.

Well except......

Back at (Y/N)'s house~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) placed their bag on the ground with a groan. "Another long exhausting day! But hey maybe..."

(Y/N) then peaked into the usual portal spot to discover no cookies. (Y/N) frowned a bit before getting excited once more.

"Maybe in the bathroom!" The human zoomed over to the bathroom to discover stillness. Even the sink water was not tapping away like it normally did.

"Okay maybe my room!" (Y/N) said, still holding high spirits as they walked over to their room.
To no one's surprise, there was stillness once again.

This time the panic truly began to set in, (Y/N) forced a smile. "How about the forest!" They said before sprinting to wards the small forest area where they hung out with Dark Cacao Cookie and the others.

When they didn't see any part of movement or life, their breathing became erratic. "Okay, guys this was funny but it wasn't anymore!" (Y/N) screamed to no one.

When they didn't get a response, they headed back inside and tried to calm their breathing.

"Okay. Maybe they just aren't visiting today. Let's not assume the worst." (Y/N) reached into their pocket, "I'll just check to see if all of the cookies are okay."

With shaky hands, (Y/N) unlocked their phone and pressed the app to play. They waited for the game to load and finally the tap to start button came up.

(Y/N) felt a wave of relief, "Okay. They are fine." They whispered before tapping the play button.
But the tension grew once more when an error message popped up.

(Y/N)'s panic began to settle back in when an article appeared at the bottom of the message. When opened it lead to Devsisters Twitter. It was about the error.

"Hello. Everyone. There appears to be a glitch that makes all the cookies from the kingdom disappear. Don't worry we will fix this bug and get back to everyone as soon as we can."

(Y/N) felt tears build up at the error message. They didn't know why but something felt off about this whole thing. They calmly walked into the kitchen once more but winced when they stepped on a familiar cactus and its destroyed vase.

"Jerry!" They screamed crouching down before squinting, "And wait what's this?" They moved some of the dirt from Jerry's flower pot to reveal a familiar staff of a prince.

(Y/N) felt their tears officially boil over and they began to cry while clutching onto the small staff. The cookies were gone and (Y/N) felt helpless.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.2K 1.4K 61
You are Y/n and Y/n has Three Brother's and she is the Oldest Third sister if you guys want to know what happened please read it or not I'm not forci...
51.7K 822 25
From one boring life, to a chaotic one in just one night? Clover Cookie invites Herb Cookie to a bar one night, but ends up ditching him for his fami...
18.6K 379 12
this is a rewrite of my old yandere story, this is not a one shot book, and it won't just be limited to the cookies of darkness this time. All child...
2.7K 107 73
Ah, everything was so normal. But now it isn't. Everything is ruined and abandoned, all due to this corruption. It's been years, months and days. Wha...