When The Smoke Is In Your Eye...

By thighhighlarry

'I don't wanna be your friend, I wanna kiss your neck' https://www.instagram.com/thighhighlarry/ Copyright 2... More

0.00
0.01
0.02
0.03
0.04
0.05
0.06
0.07
0.08
0.09
0.10
0.11
0.12
0.13
0.14
0.15
0.16
0.17
0.18
0.19
0.20
0.21
0.22
0.23
0.24
0.25
0.26
0.27
0.28
0.29
0.30
0.31
0.32
0.33
0.34
0.35
0.36
0.37
0.38
0.39
0.40
0.41
0.42
0.43
0.44
0.45
0.46
0.47
0.49
0.50
0.51
0.52
0.53
0.54
Epilogue
Epilogue II

0.48

75.6K 2.3K 11.2K
By thighhighlarry

23.05.15

~*~

A groaning and fidgeting Louis woke Harry, the younger boy mumbling to himself about everything being sticky and uncomfortable. Harry just shushed him, eyes still shut as his he waved his hand around blindly and covered Louis' mouth.

"Sssh, m'sleeping." Harry mumbled, rolling away from Louis and pushing his face into the pillow.

"Harry," Louis whined behind him, plastering his naked torso against the older boys back, "it's sticky. And it's nearly 1pm, wake up."

Harry tried to ignore him but Louis was pinching lightly at his skin, biting down on his neck and trying to get a reaction out of him. Finally he gave in, sighing and turning back to face Louis, kissing his forehead and rolling over the smaller boy to get out of bed and grab a cloth from the bathroom.

He didn't even bother putting pants on, opening his bedroom door and strolling across the hallway stark naked. When he returned he had a cloth in his hand, letting some of the water drip onto Louis' stomach and making him gasp from the coldness. With a laugh he wiped him down, kissing him softly as he finished and pulled a pair of boxers up Louis' legs.

"You wanna get up? I'll make pancakes." Harry offered, noticing the way Louis' lifted his head at the mention of pancakes.

"If you carry me to the kitchen then I might agree." Louis flashed an innocent smile, grinning delightedly when Harry rolled his eyes because it wasn't a no.

After he'd pulled on his own pair of underwear Harry turned to Louis, waiting for him to stand up and follow but instead Louis reached his arms into the air the same way his sisters did when they wanted to be carried. Faking a reluctant sigh Harry lifted the boy off the bed, smiling smugly when Louis' rested his forehead on Harry's shoulder and kissed his skin there.

"You know you have your own legs right?" Harry smirked, squeezing Louis' bum as he carried him.

"Of course, but I don't have to use them because I'm a princess." Louis stated and Harry wasn't going to argue because they both knew it was true.

When they got into the kitchen Niall was sat at the table with Zayn resting his chin on the blonde boys shoulder.

"How come you're back?" Harry asked, setting Louis down on the counter and turning to the cupboard to find a bowl to mix the pancake batter in.

"Mum and dad have gone on holiday and Gregs got work so I just came home, Z was sat on the doorstep when I arrived back." Niall told him, taking a bite out of the bacon sandwich he was eating.

"Didn't know what you two were up to in here so I didn't wanna brave it alone." Zayn added in, going to sit down and smirking at Louis who was swinging his legs innocently.

"We've been asleep." Harry said distractedly, patting Louis' thigh as he walked past to get the milk out of the fridge.

"Oh, I wasn't talking about this morning. Liam and Lex told me all about your little plan last night Lou."

A blush rose on Louis' cheeks, ignoring Harrys smug grin and looking at Zayn with innocence in his eyes.

"Dinner, what's bad about that?" He replied, voice soft and trying not to make an eye contact with Harry to give away his act.

"We all know what was intended after dinner." Niall smirked, winking at Louis but only making the small boy laugh due to the amount of ketchup spread across Nialls cheeks.

"Nothing happened after dinner," Harry ended that conversation, pouring the batter into the pan then turning to Louis, "what do you want on them?"

"Have you got nutella?"

"Second cupboard, third shelf." Niall said before Harry could answer, letting him go over and retrieve the chocolate spread for Louis.

Harry plated up two pancakes for Louis, spreading nutella on them and holding the plate out to the younger boy.

"Thanks babe." Louis spoke softly, taking his plate and crossing legs while staying sat up on the counter.

Harry grinned widely at the pet name, always secretly loving when Louis called him babe.

Later on that day Liam, Perrie and Liv turned up again, Liam immediately asking whether or not the two had used a condom the night before and making Louis blush a beet red. Harry had just laughed and pulled the younger boy closer to his side with a kiss to the temple.

"Well there's 19 condoms left in this pack of 20, so the answer is yes, they used protection." Perrie announced, walking back into the living room with the blue box in her hand.

Louis groaned even louder, climbing into Harrys lap, curling into a ball and burying his face in the older boys chest to hide his embarrassment.

"Guys, stop." Harry laughed, wrapping his arms around Louis and rubbing his pack sympathetically.

"S'nothing to be embarrassed about Lou." Lex shrugged, stretching her foot out to tickle Louis with his toes, the boy immediately flinching away from her foot.

"I'm going to call my mum." He huffed, dropping off of Harrys lap and flouncing off down the hall, back into the bedroom.

Harry was shaking his head fondly, smiling as he watched the younger boy walk away. He was lost in Louis' land until Zayn made a gagging noise, faking putting two fingers down his throat. In retaliation Harry gave him the finger, kicking him in the thigh. Then he stood up to go back to his room with Louis, ignoring the laughs and calls of how he was returning to his lover.

Around 7pm, after the couple had been left alone in Harrys room for a good few hours, Lex came barging in, an anxious look on her face.

"Harry," she panted as if she'd been running, "come outside a minute, need to talk to you."

Harry stood up from the bed confused, following the girl out into the hallway and hearing what she had to say. When he re-entered the bedroom he looked just as nervous as Louis' felt.

"Baby," Harry crouched down at the side of the bed, reaching out for Louis who inched closer, "I've gotta go sort something out and leave you in here by yourself for a bit. I need you to promise me you'll stay in here and not leave this room, no matter if someones knocking on the door and telling you to let them in. You don't leave here until me or Lex or someone else comes back to get you."

"W-why?" Louis asked, his heart rate picking up a little in fear.

"Because something bad could happen to you, but I'm going to sort it and you'll be fine."

"I'm scared." Tears were welling up in his eyes, Harrys heart aching as he pulled the younger boy into his arm and soothed his whimpers.

"It's gonna be fine darling, nothing bad's going to happen if you stay in here. Can you promise me you won't leave?"

"Promise."

"Good, now I'll see you in a minute." Harry kissed him quickly, smoothing down his fringe and wiping at his eyes before following Lex out of the room and shutting the door on a trembling and terrified Louis.

Of course Louis tried his hardest to keep his promise to Harry but when he didn't return for five, then ten, then twenty minutes he began to worry. Inching out of the door slowly to silence apart from the ticking of the kitchen clock. Most of the lights were off, apart from the ones in the bedroom and the bathroom that couldn't be seen from anywhere outside the house. He made his way into the living room, not turning on any lights and moving towards the big window at the front to see out. Across the road from Harrys house was a field where he could see a load of figures gathered, there was a mixture of wishing Harry was there and wishing he wasn't.

Only two of the street lamps were on and if he pressed his face up close enough to the glass he could make out a few faces, recognising one to be Liam and one to be Jamie. The figure of Jamie moved and in his place stood Jayden, holding up an object that looked scarily similar to a gun.

He nearly screamed when he heard creaking floorboards behind him, whipping his head around and pulling out his phone to flash on the torch and see who was there. His heart beat still hadn't slowed down when he saw no one was there and the noise was just due to the age of the house. He looked back out of the window, seeing the figure of Jayden still holding up the gunlike object and pointing it in the direction where Liam stood although not at Liams figure.

All he could think about was stopping Jayden so his next thought was the police, dialling in 999 and tapping his fingers impatiently against the windowsill as it rang. After he'd listed off the address and what he was seeing he slipped on his shoes and pulled one of Harrys hoodies off the peg before easing quietly out of the front door, the emptiness and silence of the house freaking him out a little.

Somehow he managed to stay unseen and unheard as he made his way out of the house and across the street, crouching behind a bush not far behind the figure of Liam. From there he could make out voices.

"Just tell me where he is Styles, I want to hurt you the way you hurt me." Jayden hissed, his voice sending unwanted shivers up Louis' spine.

"And I told you already, Price, I haven't seen him since yesterday. He went home." Harry replied and Louis finally clocked that 'him' was Louis and Jayden was looking for him.

"Well that's a lie because we already stopped at his house and his mum said he was with you, so if you don't let me into that house then I'm going to shoot you, then smash down the door and shoot him."

Louis tried to move and ended up falling over, catching the attention of Zayn who stared at him wide eyed. Slowly he managed to inch his way closer to where Louis was laying in the grass, not gaining the attention of anyone else but the younger boy.

"You're the biggest idiot." He hissed practically silently, acting as if he was bending down to tie his shoelaces.

"I was scared Zayn, I'm sorry." Louis cried, trying to whisper but keeping quiet was something he'd never been good at and Harry had heard him.

Harry turned so fast Louis thought his head was going to fall off. When he caught sight of Louis his face dropped, especially when heard the laugh that came from Jayden.

"I told you to stay inside Louis, why couldn't you listen?" Harry had a hand in his hair, pulling Louis to his feet and shielding him from Jaydens view.

"I'm s-sorry Haz. I didn't know what was happening and I didn't want you to get hurt, I'm sorry." Tears were falling down his cheeks because he was terrified of what was going to happen next.

"So you knew where he was the whole time? Pathetic Harry." Jayden laughed.

That comment made Harry push Louis behind him, into the arms of Lex, and stand tall in front of the boy, glaring at Jayden with a look that could kill.

"If you hurt him then I'll personally take the liberty of hurting every single thing you've ever loved." Harry growled, clenching his fists at his side.

"You've already done that Styles, that's the only reason why I'm out to get you." He raised the gun again.

Louis could see Max and Jamie stood to his left, both boys looking absolutely terrified. Max even put his hand on his older brothers shoulder and whispered something to him but he just shoved it off with a growl.

Police sirens could be heard in the distance and Louis smiled a little, relieved. He even felt Lex loosen her grip on him and he managed to wiggle out of it, moving to try and stand closer to Harry. The sound obviously struck fear into Jayden as he raised the gun and pointed it. Everyone gasped, beginning to move.

But the trigger had been pulled.

A/N

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNN !!!!

You'll have to wait until Monday to see what happens next haha ;)

This update is later than usual because I've had a busy day and wanted to make sure I was 100% happy with the chapter, which I am now.

Hope you all had a great Saturday, love you lots xxx

**image, this manip makes me want to rip my throat out**

{34,600 reads 2,200 votes}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 442 31
The comment that started it all: @1dlover: You and Harry would look so cute together!! completed and edited. Started on: 05/27/18 Ended on: 03/19/19 ...
530 56 17
things don't always go the way you planned
182K 4K 28
Louis has never felt loved. 4 boys will show him what love is.