Untamed (bxb)

By dreammcatcher

Ash is a fashion model, not by choice but the desire of his projecting mother. People think he's too cocky fo... More

Author's Note
Character Aesthetics
1. one-night stand
2. probation
3. recognition
4. exhausted
5. friends
6. unexplained
7. off limits
8. denial
9. storm
10. abandoned
11. headbutt
12. blood
13. handjob
14. rejected
15. lick
16. idiot
17. ghost
18. suck
19. bonding
20. kisses
21. delicious
22. heartbroken
23. liar
24. sorry
25. unfixable
26. beg
27. worthless
28. care
29. opposite
30. grateful
31. redeemed
32. relationship
33. darkness
34. body
35. bruised
36. paranormal
37. furious
38. re-enact
39. silenced
40. love
41. heart attack
42. numb
43. date
45. identity
46. happiness
Epilogue
Exclusive Chapters
New BxB Book!

44. mine

5.9K 298 40
By dreammcatcher

mine: (pronoun)
1. used to refer to a thing or things belonging to or associated with the speaker

As we enter Ash's bedroom our hands are all over each other, kissing and attempting to remove clothing as quickly as we can. God, I need him more than oxygen right now. I need to feel him close before I explode.

Our lips connect and soon we're panting into each other's mouths, clothes hitting the floor until my back is thrown onto the bed. "I want to fuck you," I admit through the kiss. Ash instantly smiles and then bites on my bottom lip.

"I want to fuck you too."

When our eyes meet I almost burst. "Are we going to take it in turns?"

"Sure are," he smirks and kisses down my bare torso.

I hum at the sensation until Ash slides his fingers against the hem of my boxers. My skin instantly erupts into a show of goosebumps, oh I fucking love his touch and more. So much more.

He rips my boxers from my body and I watch his arms tense and relax. I suck in a breath because I will never be over tonight and it hasn't even started, God. So much pleasure, so much fun.

When my cock springs free, Ash grabs it with his hand and takes his time massaging the tip. I grow in his palm and I suppress a groan, his hands are crafted by the Gods. I'm sure of it.

Then he takes one glance at me before lowering his head, licking the tip with his warm tongue. "Fuck," I curse and watch carefully as he eases down my length.

He takes his time which makes this all the more torturous. His fingers grip the base of my cock and he bobs his head, lower and lower until I can feel my tip at the back of his throat. Then he begins to suck and move his head faster, flicking his tongue across my shaft.

I hiss through my teeth at the growing pleasure in the pit of my stomach. Fuck. Fuck.

My fingers slide through his hair and I take a fist full, beginning to guide him until I am shaking beneath him. "God, Cherry," I moan loudly.

I can't take my eyes off him as he worships my cock. It's my favourite movie. Better than our involuntary sex tape. Nothing will be better than the real thing, it's like watching it in HD.

His eyes flick to mine and he holds me in a deep trance, he continues to suck until I am a withering mess. "Shit, shit." I screw my eyes shut as he moves his lips quicker, shoving my cock as far down his throat as possible.

I almost crumble but I don't. Not yet anyway. We have so much to look forward to.

As much as I want to come in his mouth. I want to come when he's balls deep in me instead.

He pulls back and laps up my pre-cum, wetness sliding down my length.

"God," I grunt and raise my hips so the head grazes his pink lips.

"You taste so good," he comments and I shudder out a sudden breath. "And I want to fuck you until you see stars."

I bite down on my bottom lip. "Then do it."

He pulls back and shoves down his own boxers, when he reaches into his drawer to grab the lube I take it from his fingers. I massage it into the pads and lean forward to stroke his hard cock.

Ash throws his head back and I smirk, I adore that I can make him feel the way he makes me feel. Like I'm on cloud nine and I never want to come down.

He shoves me down onto my back again and climbs onto the bed, pushing my legs apart. When he slides his tip over my entrance, I begin to claw at his bedsheets in anticipation.

Slowly he edges his way in, my hole stretches around him and I huff out a tight breath. Ash hisses when it goes in and he presses a hand beside my head, sinking lower and lower until I am full of him. Completely full.

Ash finds my lips when he picks up his pace, I groan into his mouth and he takes my throat with his hand. Tears build behind my eyes at the pleasure, so fucking satisfied that I could scream.

He takes one of my legs and pins it to the bed then he begins to pound me. His bed rattles against the floor and our harsh breathing fills the room. "Jesus," Ash growls. "You're so fucking hot."

I can feel his cock grow inside me and I moan, arching my back into his hand that is still clasped around my throat. "Yes, yes," I cry out when he grabs onto my cock and strokes it.

Ash lowers his lips to my ear, slamming into me as the headboard annihilates the wall. "I love you, Bodi," he grunts and I gasp at his powerful thrust. "I fucking love you so much."

My teeth clamp down on my lip as his thumb swipes across my tip. "Ash," I mumble. "I love you t–"

Before I can even finish my sentence, I'm cumming across my stomach as Ash speeds up his rhythm. "That's it," he nibbles on my ear lobe. My orgasm stretches across every inch of my body, moaning out his name over and over. "Take it. Fucking take it deep and hard."

I'm quivering at his dominant voice. I could almost come again but I'm gasping for breath instead. My feet turn numb and my brain is nothing but mush, he takes my body and gives me all the pleasure I've always wanted.

"Ash," I whimper again. This time he slows and we stare into each other's eyes adoringly. He kisses me hard, so hard that I forget to take a breath. "Fuck."

He hums against my mouth. "You are a sight for sore eyes, Bodi."

"Fill me," I grumble with lustful eyes.

His turn somewhat darker at my request. "Yeah? You want me to fill you with my cum?"

"Yes," I nod. So fucking badly.

Claim me as yours and only yours.

He grips my throat and chin with his hand, railing me until I can't even remember my name. When he breathes across my chin I almost lose it but he becomes more vocal, moaning with deep intention.

"Fuck," he throws his head back and I study his toned chest. Working hard on me. "Fuck, fuck!"

Next thing I know he's filling me deep, marking me. I bring his lips down to mine and let him moan out all his pleasure into my mouth, tongues battling aggressively.

Everything about this is perfect. Ash is so perfect.

After a few moments he drops his head to my forehead and we catch our breaths. He peppers kisses all across my face until we can actually breathe without panting. His eyes are still wide with excitement and I feel my heart ache.

"It's my turn," he whispers. "I want you to fuck me like you've never fucked before."

I open my eyes in surprise. "On all fours?"

"Yes," Ash nods before pulling out of me.

We take a moment to regain our stamina by kissing and light touching, his fingers graze my nipples and I shiver in his hold. Our kiss is slow but I can hear our hearts beating outside of our chests.

Then I flip him over and stand off the edge of the bed, I take this time to lube up my own cock and push Ash's hips down into the bed. Spreading him wide for me. I press two lubed fingers inside his tight little hole.

"Ugh," he grunts and pushes his head further into his sheets.

I pump my fingers in and out, reacting to Ash's moans and I can't help but smirk.

He has no idea how sexy he is.

Ash pushes back onto my fingers and I know he's ready for my cock, he's practically gagging for it. So I pull out my fingers and rub my tip across his hole. He hums and I watch as he grips the sheets tightly.

"Don't tease me," he pants and I sink straight into him. He swallows down a moan before I pull out and inch deeper. "Ugh, Jesus."

I can feel his hole strangle my length. We both know my cock is big. Sometimes Ash has to readjust but today I push deep into him and he gasps loudly.

Barely giving him a chance to recover, I mount his body and fuck like he asked me to.

Relentlessly.

Ash cries out as I feel my head become sensitive but I still grow bigger. "Oh my God," he moans into his sheets before biting down on them.

I can't help but smirk at his submissive angle, he raises his hips higher. He gives me all the access to pound him thoroughly. He can feel every inch of me and I want him to, until he's coming across his bed.

One hand digs into his hip whilst the other clasps over his shoulder, holding him in place so I can fuck him with perfect rhythm.

Listening to his husky grunts does nothing for my own limit. Staring down at his beautifully arched muscly back. Fuck. How did I get so lucky?

"Bodi," he swipes his hand back to grip the tip of my knee. "Yes."

My thrusts become harsher but with purpose. Ash whines at my change in tempo, if I thought the headboard was destroying the wall before, it is completely bombing it right now.

There might be nothing left of it once I'm done.

Ash gasps loudly when I lean over and bite his shoulder. "Touch yourself." I order.

Soon his hand flies to his cock and he works against himself at the pace of my thrusts. We're both groaning, grunting and breathing heavily until it's all we can hear.

"Now tell me how good this feels," I continue to plough him.

He exhales a sharp breath. "So fucking good. Don't stop. Don't fucking stop."

So I don't. Our bodies form into one and we move into each other.

Ash turns rigid for a second before he moans loudly, his hole tightening around my cock. Then he shoots his cum across his bed, shuddering beneath me. I press kisses across his back as he comes, adjusting my grip on his hip.

When he gasps and calms down, still twitching from the heightened sensations.

Then he glances over his shoulder at me, we retain eye contact and I know I'm close. I can't possibly keep going when I've just seen him blow his load at the pace of my hips, my mind won't take it.

"I want you to come in my mouth," he heaves slowly.

My teeth grind at his words. So fucking close to losing it.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Turn around."

I pull my cock from his hole as Ash begins to turn around, dropping to his knees on the floor beside me. His mouth widens and I rest my tip against his lips, fisting my cock until I cum across his tongue.

Ash's green eyes lock me in and a shiver down my spine makes me almost weak at the knees. I pump and pump, groaning as my orgasm shatters the world around me.

Fucking ecstacy. I will never forget this moment.

Once my tip runs dry Ash closes his mouth and swallows my load, eyes wide with pride and determination.

"Fuck, Cherry," I run a hand through my hair when he wipes the residue from his lips.

A proud smile covers his face when I'm still shaking to the core.

I take his chin between my fingers and pull him to stand. I have to kiss him. I don't even care he's just swallowed my cum, I have to have him now before I burst into flames from the lack of him.

Ash presses himself up against me and grips onto my arms as I kiss him slowly.

A different dynamic from a few seconds ago.

"That was fucking hot," I comment and he smiles into the kiss.

"Fucking tasted good too."

I groan into his mouth at his response. He officially wants to kill me.

"Do you know what I'm excited for now?" I whisper, finally pulling away.

Ash's green eyes flick between mine with curiosity. "What?"

"Cuddling you to sleep with no disruptions."

His face stretches out into a bright grin. "Me too," he nods and pecks my lips again. "But first we need to shower and I need to change my sheets."

"Yeah, that would probably be wise," I chuckle as he takes my hand and guides us to the bathroom.

What an unbelievable first date.

Read the rest of the story, epilogue and bonus chapters over on Patreon!

www.patreon.com/dreammcatcher
Link is also in bio!

Author's Note

Hello my loves, what did you guys think of this chapter?👉🏼👉🏼👉🏼

Owwww these two love each other so much, it's so fucking cute😭

I love that they switched positions!

If you guys don't already know, I have a new bxb book called 'Signs From The Universe' up to chapter 16 on my page right now. If you love a book based around mental health, neighbours and found family&friends, you should go check it out! It means so much to me💘

Please don't forget to vote if you enjoyed this chapter! They make me so happy🥰

Love Savanna x

Insta: SavRose.x
Patreon: dreammcatcher
Tik Tok: SavannaWritess

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 60.2K 46
Micah hates the rich. Working at an upper class restaurant in Mayfair proves all the reasons why. Entitled, rude and ignorant customers with more mo...
1.1M 33.8K 53
When good meets really, really, really bad. ****** Daniel Harper is down on his luck as he struggles to pay for his sophomore year at NYU. Desperate...
871K 38.6K 36
-KIND OF MATURE- "I wouldn't fuck you if you paid me." Well, at least my question is answered. He can get more punchable. We glare at each other, I...
12.7K 692 15
Ash was desperate. With no job and no home, he was about to face the coming winter with nothing but barely the necessities. Then, he saw a job postin...