nothing lasts forever{wlw, te...

By exclusivepearls

Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who... More

π˜–π˜―π˜¦
π˜›π˜Έπ˜°
π˜›π˜©π˜³π˜¦π˜¦
𝘍𝘰𝘢𝘳
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘌π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡
π˜•π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦
π˜›π˜¦π˜―
𝘌𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜­π˜·π˜¦
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘍𝘰𝘢𝘳𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘌π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
π˜•π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί 𝘰𝘯𝘦
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί 𝘡𝘸𝘰
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί 𝘡𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί 𝘧𝘰𝘢𝘳
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί 𝘴π˜ͺ𝘹
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί 𝘦π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί 𝘯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘡𝘸𝘰
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘡𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘢𝘳
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘴π˜ͺ𝘹
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘦π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘡𝘺
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘡𝘸𝘰
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘡𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘢𝘳
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘴π˜ͺ𝘹
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘦π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘺
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘺 𝘡𝘸𝘰
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘺 𝘡𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘢𝘳
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘺 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘺 𝘴π˜ͺ𝘹
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘺 𝘦π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘺 𝘯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘺
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘺 𝘡𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘢𝘳
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘺 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘺 𝘴π˜ͺ𝘹
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘺 𝘦π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘺 𝘯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺 𝘡𝘸𝘰
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺 𝘡𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘢𝘳
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺 𝘴π˜ͺ𝘹
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺 𝘦π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺 𝘯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦
𝘌π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡𝘺
π‘­π’Šπ’π’‚π’π’†

𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘺 𝘡𝘸𝘰

23.8K 504 151
By exclusivepearls

-Diana's POV-

I wake up beside Natalie in her bed, In her shirt. She's still asleep. I start smiling to myself trying to hold back a squeal. The beach, god I loved it. We were all over each other. She wasn't like she always is. She was gentle, I mean she always is but it was a different gentle. She smiled so much.

My stomach suddenly turns and I almost trip getting out of the bed, I run to her bathroom vomiting just as I make it. I vomit a second time making my eyes wet with tears and a burning sensation in my throat.

I put my hand on my stomach. I hear moving from Natalie's bedroom, she quickly comes into view.

"What a way to wake up." She walks over as I kneel up again vomiting a little more, she moves my hair out of my face holding it back.

I grab some paper towels wiping my mouth before dropping it into toilet and flushing . I sit back and she puts the back of her hand to my forehead.

"Do you want some pain killers?" She asks and I shake my head.

"I'm fine."  I wipe the tear off my cheek. My phone starts ringing from her room and I quickly get up although my legs feel a little shaken now, I get my phone quickly checking who's calling and it's Jane.

I answer it this time.

"Hello?" I say.

"Diana, about time you answered me. Can we talk?" She asks and I sit onto Natalie's bed wiping my face.

"I don't know, are you going to apologise or drag my mom in the mud some more?" I ask, coughing a little.

"I want to apologise, I've been shitty lately. Can you come home later?" She asks and I think for a second.

"Fine." I rub my head.

"Okay! I'll talk to you later so." Jane says and I hum before hanging up, Natalie comes back into her bedroom tying her hair up in a bun as she walks to her nightstand grabbing her glasses.

"I left a toothbrush out for you." She tells me as she walks over to her closet.

"Thank you." I stand up walking to her bathroom to brush my teeth.

I brush my teeth before going back to her bedroom, I'm going to have to ask her to borrow more clothes..

"I hate to ask...but could I borrow some more clothes?" I scratch the side of my neck and she nods bending down looking through her clothes.

"I have a pair of blue jeans that I don't wear, you can keep them." She stands up as she grabs a sweatshirt. She hands them to me and I smile.

"Thank you." I sit down on her bed again putting the jeans on, I zip them up and button them before taking the shirt off. I put on the sweat shirt.She wears her usually black outfit, I check my phone and my eye catches the date. Christmas is in a week. I haven't really done anything Christmasy, I didn't set up the tree like usually with Jane. I did buy her a present though. I got Natalie something too..Well, made her something. I annotated her book, wrote comments on my favourite parts and little comments at the start of every chapter of my thoughts on the last. It's not much but it's not nothing.

"Do you have plans for today?" She asks me as she walks over to her vanity picking up her perfume spraying it on herself.

"Uh...no? I'll probably check in with Charlie then head over to janes because she wants to talk. You?" I pick at the jeans and she hums.

"Probably just go to the store then I still have some papers to grade so I'll get that out of the way." She nods her head for me to get up, I do looking at her confused and she walks around the bed making it.

"Oh, sorry I could have—"

"Shush. No, I like doing it." She says and I nod, I take out my phone to check in with Charlie now even though he's probably still sleeping.

Diana
Are you alive?

Charlie
I'd rather not be. I literally fell asleep on the bathroom floor at five am...Had amazing sex though.

Diana
Oh dear. Name?

Charlie
Cole...

Diana
What?

Charlie
Yeah. Kind of regret it but at the same time I don't.

Diana
I don't think Natalie is gonna be happy about that..

Charlie
Okay miss asking her to punish you on a table...

Diana
...

Charlie
We need to go clubbing more. You aren't at my house according to mom so I'm guessing you went home with her...

Diana
We went to the beach. :)

Charlie
Oh...we need to talk later, this is too much for texting..

Diana
I have to go home to talk to Jane first, I'll call over then

Charlie
K I love you

Diana
Stop k'ing me. I love you too

"I think I may have forgotten my underwear on the beach." Natalie sighs and I laugh a little. Last night was fun. Mostly after the club since I can barely remember that, but I remember everything at the beach. The way she kissed me, it makes my stomach flutter to even think of.

"What are you daydreaming about?" She asks taking her hair down from the bun, I smile walking over to her.

"Last night." I shrug and she raises her eyebrows slightly.

"Really? What part?" She asks and I shrug playing with my hands before looking up at her.

"Just the part on the sand, where you undressed me before making my legs shake." I bite my lip a little and she hums before looking at my lips, hers form a little smirk that I can tell she was trying to hold back.

"And would you like me to do that again?" She whispers pulling me forward by my jeans, I nod looking at her through my eyelashes as I feel my cheeks heating.

"Very badly." I say pulling at her shirt.

"You seem to have a very busy day, you're gonna have to wait." She pushes me back lightly and I frown confused.

"It can wait."

"I don't think so, you better get a start on that day. So must I."

"You're such a tease." I huff, she stands up kissing me quickly before turning back to her vanity.

"I'll talk to you later, darling." She says and I walk over to her bedroom door opening it before leaving saying goodbye as I do. I got a goodbye kiss!!

✺ ✺ ✺

A while later I walk up my driveway before opening the door, I hear Sadies barking and while I used to find it annoying sometimes, I've missed her barking..She runs out of the kitchen and I bend down rubbing her.

"Diana?" I hear Jane upstairs.

"Yeah, it's me." I say and she comes out of her bedroom walking down the stairs, she curled her hair. I've always wanted janes hair but it wouldn't suit me, dark brunette hair with lighter brown highlights.

"I'm sorry. I've been an asshole lately, I hurt you and you didn't deserve that. I should have said anything bad about your mom, she doesn't deserve it either. I'm going to be better." She walks down the stairs and I straighten up from rubbing Sadie.

"Okay...I'm taking your word for that because next time Jane I can't promise I'll come back. I'm going to be going to college in a couple of months and I just want to spend my last few months here right." I tell her and she nods.

"I'm sorry for what I said to that teacher too, I'm guessing you heard about that." She flinched a little and I smile.

"You should apologise to her, not me but she doesn't seem affected by it." I say and she smiles back walking over hugging me.

"I'm sorry, I missed you around. So did Sadie, she keeps scratching your bedroom door." Jane squeezes me and I hug her back.

I missed you too." I laugh before we both pull back from the hug.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 5.9K 25
| teacherxstudent | trouble on the tip of her tongue and an unnecessary rebellious attitude, a senior student learns some manners in a way not expect...
266K 5.7K 82
(I UNDERSTAND THIS BOOK HAS MISTAKES, I WILL TRY TO FIX AS MANY AS I CAN!! I ALSO KNOW I WROTE IN LOWERCASE, I DID IT BECAUSE THATS MY COMFORTABLE WR...
351K 12.1K 25
A story of high school cheerleader Black Dusty-Rose. She's pretty, blonde and popular. Dusty seems to have it all, but she's hiding a dark secret fro...
17.1K 964 47
Kat is just your run-of-the-mill bratty kid. Has more money to last her a few lifetimes. What do you think would happen when she keeps bumping into S...