Darklording {Harry/Theo}

Autorstwa queensupremacy

Harry, Hadrian James Potter, gets taken in by Sirius and Remus when he finds Sirius on his sixth birthday. H... Więcej

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE
CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY-SIX
CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY-NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY-ONE
CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO
CHAPTER SIXTY-THREE
CHAPTER SIXTY FOUR
CHAPTER SIXTY FIVE
CHAPTER SIXTY SIX
CHAPTER SIXTY SEVEN
CHAPTER SIXTY EIGHT
CHAPTER SIXTY NINE

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

683 26 2
Autorstwa queensupremacy

 A/N Expect this chapter to be chaotic as fuck, I didn't know what to write, and here's what came from my magic fingers, also near end of chapter switch to phone was made - 10 points to your house if you can guess where exactly

Harry sat with his friends in their usual compartment on the train, ready to start fifth year. 

"I do not want to do OWL's" Pansy shuddered as OWL's came into the topic of conversation, 

"I don't mind the OWL's" Harry said 

"Well of course you don't Harry you are just some kind of bloody genius or some shit" Pansy glared at Harry playfully. 

Harry crossed his arms and glared back just as playfully. 

Draco pulled out a deck of exploding snap and Pansy and Blaise chose to sit this round out. They decided to be commentators, one of Pansy's favorite thing to do when others were playing. 

"ooohhh and what are they doing today Pansy?" Blaise asked holding his wand out like a microphone 

"Why I don't know my dear Blaise, it seems as if they are going to be building a card tower" 

"Indeed indeed" Blaise nodded solemnly 

The tower managed to explode several times before they finally managed to complete the tower. They sat back to inspect their work, and then it exploded. Right in their faces. 

"what the fuck" Draco swore 

"At least we managed to finish the tower" Theo said leaning into Harry. 

A knock sounded on the door and Blaise shoved it open with his foot. 

"Whaddya want" Pansy asked the scared looking first year 

"ummm Hermione Granger and Ginny Weasley told me to tell Harry Potter to meet with them in compartment 10" 

Harry groaned and shooed the first year away, he stood up wand in hand and made his way out. 

"You won't be hearing from them again for a while" Harry walked out sliding the door shut. 

- - - 

"Hello Harry" Ginny said flirtatiously twirling her hair around her finger. 

"who gave you the right to call me Harry, only my friends and family do" 

"we're friends aren't we Harry" Hermione Granger spoke looking up from her book. "We wanted to meet with you to discuss Hades" 

"What about him I said, to the Prophet, I wasn't sure but most likely wouldn't get involved." 

"Well we think you should, since you did so good with Voldemort" 

Harry pretended to think about it for a good while, the two girls looking hopeful. "no." 

"Why not, you could even ditch that Nott boy for me" the youngest Weasley blinked up at him trying to look good, rather she looked a bit constipated. 

Harry sneered at her and locked the compartment quietly. 

"Let me tell you two a secret" Harry waved his hands closing the blinds to the compartment. 

"What do you want to tell us, do you trust us that much?" Granger asked happy 

"no. I don't. I am this so called 'Hades', and I'm also getting tired of you two, guess what that means for you" 

Ginevra Weasley shook her head a scared look dawning on her face. "no don't please don't" she crept backwards 

"you mean yes? bloody lovely" Harry whispered an incantation under his breath and Granger started suffocating. Her chest seemed to bulge and then it burst spreading blood everywhere. Harry had the common sense to cast a charm on his white shirt, and the rest of his clothes but blood spattered his face. Flowers bloomed out of the cavity that was Hermione's lungs. He picked up the flower and laid them out, it was beautiful really, white roses stained with red blood. 

He then pointed his wand at the Weasley girl who shook her head as if to say no. Harry rolled his eyes and cast an Avada Kedavra at her a bright green jet of light shooting out of the snakes mouth on his wand. 

He slipped out of the compartment, hands and face bloody and quickly slipped back to his compartment. He hissed something and Asmodeus slithered out wrapping around him. Harry retreated again so quickly they couldn't see how bloody he was. 

He stepped back into the compartment with the girls and let Asmodeus get a goody hearty lunch. He took the bloody flowers with them and put them in a vase. 

"I have decor" Harry announced when he entered the compartment. 

"Sweet Salazar what did you do?" Draco asked horrified when he saw how bloody Harry was. 

Harry shrugged and placed the flowers on the table in the compartment. 

"Harry what color were those roses originally?" Pansy asked fearing the answer

"white" 

"And where did they come from?" Draco added 

"Hermione Granger's lungs" 

Blaise stared at him halfway through biting off a chocolate frog, his mouth hanging open, Draco and Pansy looked horrified and Theo was busy wiping the blood off Harry's face. 

"How come you can never kill someone cleanly?" Theo scolded Harry 

"I don't know" 

"The only one you managed to kill without getting bloody was my father, but I doubt that was the least painful murder" 

Harry smiled and some blood dripped down his face, Theo quick to catch it. 

Pansy and Blaise shared a horrified look and turned to their separate things while Draco listened in watching shocked. Absolutely shocked. 

Theo rolled his eyes and gave Harry a kiss on his cheek when he was done cleaning off the blood. 

"Thanks Theo" Harry thanked Theo pulling him into a side hug. 

"You idiot you always get bloody, I will admit the parlor was more bloody than this though" 

"Floreans parlor was you?" Draco asked coming to his senses 

Harry nodded and Pansy looked up 

"You were right Theo," 

Theo nodded and winked 

"I assumed you were Hades but I wasn't sure, considering your nickname for people like Bella is, well, Hades" Blaise spoke placing his card down. 

Harry smiled at them and leaned back against the wall. 

He thought he done with the murders but apparently not. Longbottom swung the door open and Blaise almost kicked him on instinct. 

"Do you not know how to knock Longbottom, or did that ball from first year not work" Draco sneered. 

Neville Longbottom looked at them somewhat scared and requested an audience with Harry who shrugged and got up. 

When Neville also asked him about Hades he dragged him to compartment 10. 

"You know why they ended up like that?" 

"n-no" 

"Because they asked the very same thing Longbottom, get ready to meet your grandpa" 

Harry pulled a dagger blade from the sole of his shoe and attached it to the hilt which was in a coat pocket. He plunged it into his stomach, and Longbottom managed a weak "oh". 

Harry carved a lovely picture into him before he threw all of the body's out of the window. He left again once more bloody. 

Back in their compartment Theo was staring out the window, when he saw three body's fly by at full speed he rolled his eyes. 

"How did you get bloody again?" Theo sighed when Harry entered again. 

Harry shrugged and made a face as if to suggest that he didn't know. Theo made a slightly annoyed face and pulled Harry closer by his face, his cheeks being squished into a fish face. Theo wiped off the blood again and Harry smiled. 

"Thanks" 

"No problem" 

- - - 

"Are they actually sleeping now?" Pansy pointed her finger at Harry and Theo, who was wrapped up in Harry's arms, and were, seemingly, asleep. 

"Yes I think so why" Draco said "Blaise is also asleep" he added "and I'm going to read" 

"You are so boring" Pansy sniffed and leaned against the window. Blaise who sat in between her and Draco fell onto Draco and he looked at him weirdly. 

"Pansy help me" he whispered desperately trying to shove Blaise away. 

"You useless chimp" Pansy flicked Blaise on the nose and he woke up sitting up shocked and rubbing his nose. 

Theo shifted a bit in his sleep and they watched with baited breaths, for apparently no reason. Theo settled down again and sleeping Harry also shifted a bit. They watched the two weirdly before they started playing hangman on a piece of paper from Dracos book.

They were on their fifth round of hangman when Harry came back to life. 

"Welcome back to the good side" Pansy greeted when she saw.

Harry nodded tired and closed his eyes again opening them slowly. He tightened his grip on Theo ever so slightly and turned to look at them. 

He joined in on their hangman and when Theo also woke up Draco and Harry were arguing over how many S's were in success. A stupid argument which Draco was fully wrong in claiming there were four. Theo listened a bit his eyes opened and decided he didn't want to deal with an insistent Draco. He turned over and rested his head on Harry's shoulder. Harry moved to lean against the window and Theo spread his legs out on the seat. 

Pansy eyed Draco weirdly and went to talk with Blaise. Draco looked very put on that his friends were ignoring him and went to finish his summer homework that he didn't do. 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.3K 77 16
Its been two years since the marauders have graduated. James and Lily are married with a baby on the way, and Sirius and Peter are very busy with th...
4K 239 7
Alexander Altair Black, the son of the infamous Sirius Black, found little enjoyment in life as the sole heir of a family known for nothing but its d...
34.3K 1K 9
I am going to try to do another one of these fics as my last one (Circlet of Elements) was pretty successful and also yes, I like Hadestown if you ha...
40.2K 601 52
"I told you. I'm here for the girl, not you. All you have to do is hand her over" the smile on the man's face only grew, causing the aura around the...